MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barHebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barHebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Hebi Valley~ [Open]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 Empty Hebi Valley~ [Open]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

I lay there and sigh in the valley just off from the Orochi Shrine. The valley is called, "Hebi Valley." I do not know why that is, it just had been named that. Without consternation or fear, I lay down and close my eyes dreaming of the future, and dreaming as well of the present. Thoughts flood my mind, and my head suddenly in lifted to new heights above the clouds in the sky. My heart rate is slowed and relaxed and yet speeds up the same. It is like an endless rollercoaster ride. All through this relaxing and thinking session, I fold my arms behind my head and a small sigh in heard from me, as I sink into comfort. This has quite become a good place to think. A safe haven for me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Hebi Valley~ [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hebi Valley~ [Open]

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Sakurai, sees the attack and giggles

Venus Venenum

Female
Number of posts : 564
Dating : No one single babeh ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 pm

"Wahhh!"

I stood there and watched intently as she disappeared with the attack seemingly to strike her. I smirked thinking the battle was over. I started to walk over to my sword when suddenly I was knocked back by something invisible. I shook my head and recovered from the blow as I looked around to see what it was. There was no avail, no set answer as to what it was. As I stood there in my confusion another blow was dealt to me. First a punch to my face then to my lower area, and the final one a hard punch to my stomach. I felt as though I was going to throw up. It almost knocked the wind out of me, however it got me to cough up blood and kneel. I got mad and stood right back up to be knocked back into a tree. An evil voice echoed in the area and I listened trying to pinpoint it but no luck. It echoed and revereberated from everywhere.

"Having a bit of trouble there Utena? How can you fight and destroy what you can see?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Sakurai, she smiles and giggles

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 pm

It was true, how coud I fight what I couldn't see? I needed to find a way to see her the whole entire fight and then take her down without using so much of my power. I then blinked and thought a moment getting up from the current hit that just happened to me.

"Don't you dare speak that to me. I will find a way to defeat you. Get ready to meet your demise."

"My demise? I happen to think this will be the end for you missy."

She smirked once more and dove at me, this time I concentrated and concentrated. At the last second I dodged out of her way. She charged back at me once more before she missed again. Then she spoke out and I knew exactly where she was. All I had to do was keep her there and release this.

"Ha! I got you! Sticky water goo!"It was new I must admit, but it helped. It landed directly on her and stuck to her revealing where she was. Much more did it keep her in that one place from the sticky texture used to make it.

"You know that color really suits you. It really tells me what kind of low life creature you really are. Now you shall die the way you deserve to."

"W-what?! Let me - uh go!"

And with that I began to charge up my power to rid of this evil and disgusting being from this world.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Sakurai, claps and giggles

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:49 pm

I had closed my eyes and focused on my powers once more. I conjured them to my hands and chanted the spell this time out loud, verbally.

"Lord of Nightmares and the Four Worlds. I call upon your power. By all of the power you possess, grant me the power of the heavens. Unleash the sword of dark, sword that can smash even the souls of the gods! Ragna blade! Now you will die!

After I finished speaking a sword made of pure darkness appeared in my hands. Its power pulsating, I ultimately controlling it. I opened my eyes slowly and glared at her once more. My eyes now glowing a bright neon color blue. I sighed and smirked.

"Too bad for you, this is the end!"I charged at her and sliced her into two halves killing her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 pm

--Sakurai, giggles looking at her "YAY!"

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:54 pm

I sigh and look back to her my eyes still full of determination. I looked at her, of course, them still have the glowing asset to them. I faintly smiled and spoke as the wind blew.

"The battle is over. I win."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down