MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Sousuke's Bordum I_vote_lcapSousuke's Bordum I_voting_barSousuke's Bordum I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Sousuke's Bordum I_vote_lcapSousuke's Bordum I_voting_barSousuke's Bordum I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Sousuke's Bordum EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Sousuke's Bordum EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Sousuke's Bordum EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Sousuke's Bordum EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Sousuke's Bordum EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Sousuke's Bordum EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Sousuke's Bordum EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Sousuke's Bordum EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Sousuke's Bordum EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Sousuke's Bordum

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sousuke's Bordum Empty Sousuke's Bordum

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Sousuke, A teenager with the appearance of white long hair covering over his shoulders. He is currently waring a black shirt and blue husky pants. He walks in with his hands in his pockets sighing out of bordum. Sousuke looks around and frowns at how little excitement there was in Tokyo, Japan. He mutters to him self "Why do I still live here..." he grunts and pulls out the straight blade strapped onto his back. He spins it in place then stops the motion catching it sideways. He sits down, pulls a cloth out from his back pocket and starts to rub the cloth on the blade of the sword.

Sousuke

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Sousuke's Bordum Empty Re: Sousuke's Bordum

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Rin was walking through town when she heard Sousuke's comment, not one to pass up on her curiosity she peeked around the corner, only to see him standing there with his blade out. Not really wanting to disturb what appeared to be his alone time she fixed her short red skirt and pushed some of her ebony black hair out of her crimson eyes before continuing down the sidewalk to her original destination.

Aurelia Charius

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Sousuke sighs once more an puts the blade back in his sheathe. He places the cloth in his back pocket. Not noticing the girl walking he yells out thinking he is the only one there "WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN THIS FORSAKEN AREA!" He gets up after yelling that as if he knew he was going to get an answer. When frankly he really wasn't.

Sousuke sighs once more looking up at the sky grunting and yells once more. "IS THERE REALLY NOTHING TO DO!" Once again asking a rhetorical question to no one or at least that was what he thought. He still did not notice the girl.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Rin stopped at the loud noise kind of squeaking as she looked over at the boy. "Erm, is the shouting really necessary? Im sure if you really wanted you could find something to do." She smiled, flashing her two unusually long canine teeth, her eyes glowing lightly in the dim lighting of the street.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Sousuke looks at the female, his face flushed after seeing someone had experienced him yelling at the top of his lungs. Soon he gets over it and acts stubborn, his face no longer flushed with red. "And what pry tell can I do here...It's boring..." He asks the female a question looking at he canine teeth realizing that was a bit unusual, but he really didn't care.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 pm

She giggled softly covering her mouth lightly with her hand. "Well you can scream at the top of your lungs, or you can walk around and hope to find something interesting." She smiled again as she let her hand fall to her side, her long black hair moving to the left as a light wind blows through. "Im just visiting, so im exploring a bit. Care to join me?"

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

He looks at the female with a grim smile. "hmmm sure as you seen I got nothing better to do. He laughs at himself scratching the back of his head to mock himself.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:11 pm

She smiled again. "Well come on then, i havent got all day." She continued to walk down the sidewalk scanning the street as she walked.
It was just about night fall, which meant that the twilight was half illuminating everything. Beggars lined the streets with their palms upturned for anything travelers would be willing to give them. This part of town was well known for tourism, though the city itself had not seen many travelers. " It almost makes me laugh, seeing all of these people reduced to this." Her knee length high heeled boots clicking against the broken concrete as she steps around the sleeping refugees. " No food, no shelter, begging for kindness from strangers. It makes me wonder how they ended up here." She commented as she stopped in front of a crumbling building. The sign on the building was faded and aged, but the words "Medical Clinic" Could still just barely be made out in red paint.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Sousuke doesn't comment to the females though he thinks it over in his head. He looks at the building crumbled. "Hmmm wonder how this happened..." he sighs and yawns

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 pm

"Nature" Was the only thing she said as she slipped through the unhinged rusted doorway. The inside of the building was even more aged then the outside, skeletons of abandoned patients littered the rooms, medical supplies was strewn everywhere. It was obvious that druggies had raided the hospital on the first opportunity because they left their signatures in the form of graffiti on the faded white walls.
"See, explorations are fun." She giggled, the slightly haunting sound echoing off of all the walls. "Just think, each one of these skeletons had a name, a family..a face." She looked at each one as if taking in those stories. "But they are not why we are here." She quickly left what appeared to be the emergency wing and was heading for the stair case that led to the second floor.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:20 pm

He followed her as that comment of them not being there because of the decomposed bodies left to skeletons. "Uh so why are we here..uh what is your name?"

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 pm

She smiled, adoring how he would follow a random stranger into a place like this. "My name is Rin, and we are here because there is a skeleton up there who has something of mine." She continued up the steps, the sound of her boots against the linoleum floor echoing back at them from the walls.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 pm

He looks at here with a wierd expression on his face "oh? and what might that be because I thought we were just exploring...oh and pardon my rudeness it's nice to meet you rin my name is Sousuke..."

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 pm

She giggled again as she reached the door that would grant them entrance to the next level. "Dont trust strangers Sousuke." She smiled as she headed for room 113 slipped inside and over to the bed. " What im here for is a necklace, its been passed down through a few generations and this heap of bones stole it from me" She reached down and plucked the Black and red charm necklace from the skeletons neck. "So i poisoned her." She turned and smiled at Souske again." Now, is there any particular place you would like to explore?"

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 pm

He looks at her with a creeped out face. "er...you poisoned her...hmmm very nice...hmm not really i know all of tokyo im from here..."

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 pm

"So youve explored every shadow in every abandoned building?" She smiled as she started back for the stair case. " Sometimes the most interesting things to be found are the ones that you rarely find." She sat on the rail and slid down to the bottom floor." I once found a closed off dungeon in one of the abandoned mansions in Kyoto." She looked up at him and pushed some more of her black hair from her eyes. "Theres not much to do there either."

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 pm

"well not exactly...hmmm Kyoto huh? hmmm intresting" He looks at her and he yawns and sighs "so where to?"

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm

She shrugs and twirls her short skirt flying up lightly. "wanna go kick some hobos?" She flashed a playful smirk at him before slipping down the hall.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 pm

He looks at her but smirks at her "hmm sure not like i have anything better to do..."

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 pm

She sat down by one of the skeletons with one leg crossed over the other waiting for Sosuke to catch up. "Hurry uuup." She said in a slightly whiny voice, the smirk still playing at her lips. "Why are people so slow?" She slipped the charm necklace on and crossed her arms.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 pm

He runs up to her speed "I'm not slow I bet I could beat you in a race...Rin..." he sighs and acts stubborn yet again.

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm

"Maybe you could, maybe you couldn't" She smiled again and slipped out of the clinic. "Now, help me pick out a nasty looking hobo." Her crimson eyes scanned the streets, the light from the flashing and broken street lamp causing you to see a shadowed outline of two large Ookami ears atop of her head.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 pm

He sees the the ears but doesn't mind it he looks around for the hobo

Sousuke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia Charius Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 pm

"Think we could find one with a funny looking beard?" She looked over at him, her voice taking a childish undertone as her eyes glowed lightly.

Aurelia Charius

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 pm

"It's possible I guess" he looks around the area for the hobo still

Sousuke

Male