MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Victor Miloscovich I_vote_lcapVictor Miloscovich I_voting_barVictor Miloscovich I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Victor Miloscovich I_vote_lcapVictor Miloscovich I_voting_barVictor Miloscovich I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Victor Miloscovich EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Victor Miloscovich EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Victor Miloscovich EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Victor Miloscovich EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Victor Miloscovich EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Victor Miloscovich EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Victor Miloscovich EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Victor Miloscovich EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Victor Miloscovich EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Victor Miloscovich

2 posters

Go down

Victor Miloscovich Empty Victor Miloscovich

Post by Victor Miloscovich Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:05 pm

General Information

N.A.S.

Name: Victor Miloscovich
Nickname/Title: Crazy Croc, The Czar of the Swamps
Age/D.O.B.: 34 - May 22nd, 1975
Sex: (yes please) Male

Body Stature

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 165 (190 w/ hook)

Description:
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Head Victor has long, black hair which reaches down slightly past his shoulders, covering the back of his neck. Across his entire face, just below his eyes and over the crown of his nose is a stitch-mark patterned scar, His facial expression is constantly shifting from various states of evil grinning and scowls to complete hysteria

Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Upper Body Victor's upper body is extremely muscular compared to his lower body. He has extremely broad shoulders and large pectoral muscles, with his torso slimming out around his waist.

Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Arms Victor's arms are just about the strongest parts of his body. His left arm is especially strong from having to support the large hook he had commissioned after losing his left hand and part of his arm in an accident. To equalize the strength of his left arm he underwent extreme training to amplify his right arm's power to similar levels. On his right arm, covered by his sleeve, lies the mark of the Night Stalker families.

Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Lower Body Victor's lower body is relatively weak compared to the rest of his body, with his legs being extremely long and slim. However, his legs are still stronger than the average human being's legs and he can outrun most humans as well.

Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Clothing Victor wears a button-up plaid-patterned long-sleeved orange shirt partially opened to reveal a plain blue scarf wrapped around his neck. On his lower body he wears long custom tailored black pants with size 12 shoes for his feet. He also usually wears an extremely thick black fur coat despite the intense heat of the climate he lives in, most likely because he is not exactly the most sane person around.

Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Picture
Spoiler:

Personal Information

Personality Traits: Sadistic, Insane, Boastful

Dislikes: Other people (besides his family), Losing
Sexual Preference: I hate everyone so preference isn't likely to be an issue, but straight.
Family: Miloscovich
Elements: Swamp, Darkness

Biography of Your Character: It was a cloudless night, the pitch black sky dotted with stars of all sizes and brightnesses. The air stank slightly of a putrid mix between decay and the various animals; the heat was extremely intense. The family however, payed no mind to either factor, used to the smell and the heat of the swamp. Tonight was the 22nd of May, 7:45 P.M., the year, 1975. The current Czar of the clan, Vladimir, and his wife were about to have a child. The air was tense as the family anxiously awaited the arrival of the child, hoping for a male successor. Several moments later the sound of shrill crying could be heard ringing throughout what seemed like the entire swamp, but no one would be able to hear it, since no one else was around. Vladimir and his wife had just had their first child, a male, whom they promptly named Victor, after the clan's founder, in hopes that he would become a strong leader.

Victor's early childhood was that of every nobleman's son, and to the extreme having been born to the clan leader; he was pampered beyond belief, and it seemed like everyone wanted to be around him, to be him. This attention had benefits but it was only surface-level, there was no true admiration, no friendship, only greed, jealousy. Already only at the age of 7 had there been exactly 24 attempts at murder or at least extreme crippling. Vladimir was worried about his son and despite his best efforts, couldn't stave off attacks from the jealous, who wished they were the leaders of the clan. There was only one sure fire way he could think of and that was to begin Victor's training in combat as soon as possible. Only 7, he was unable to use and control his aura yet, however he could still be taught the family's own martial arts style, which he quickly mastered.

Having reached the age of 9, with several more unsuccessful murder attempts over the past 2 years, Victor began training in the art of the family runes and how to control his aura. He proved to be almost completely untalented in any long range techniques using runes, having to cast long drown out spells in their place. He could however cast more short-range, supplementary techniques with ease. He learned a couple good moves for defense and decided not to venture any further into the family's library of runes, having almost no talent for them.

Soon after he began independent study of his father's private library, which contained many forbidden techniques that interested Victor a great deal. The one in particular he grew very interested in was the art of darkness magic to increase one's own power, a technique which sounded perfect to Victor. He haphazardly skipped all the information about possible side effects and went straight to the application. The first step was to taint your own aura with darkness, a feat which could easily be achieved through killing a close friend or relative. Victor was blinded by the prospect of power and without any thought or concern on the matter invited his closest friend over to his house. Little did he know that Victor would that very same night kill him in cold blood, playing innocent and making it seem like his friend had protected him from another assassination attempt, an all-too-believable story. Later on, his plan went into action, Victor snuck up on his friend and stabbed a large throwing knife into his back, insuring that it looked like it had indeed been thrown. He then shattered the window, which he judged would draw the attention of his family. Quickly now he had to move, he positioned his friend's now dead body in a way that looked like he had blocked the knife and started crying just as his parents walked in. He explained the fake story to his parents and they bought it hook line and sinker; Victor had succeeded.

The next step for him was to learn the technique, or so he believed, had he actually read the entire thing he would have learned that a single cold blooded kill wouldn't be enough to supply the darkness needed for the technique, but despite this he went on to learn the technique, even inscribing the mark of activation on his left arm. He then retreated deep into the swamps, away from prying eyes, and activated the technique. Everything seemed fine but all was not as it seemed. The darkness inside him was feeding off his aura, but he hadn't tainted it enough to appease that darkness and the rune suddenly exploded outwards, Blood from his left arm spraying everywhere along with the tainted aura that had been gathered. Victor had no idea how he survived because he blacked out, and awoke a week later. After that event nothing truly significant happened to him until his father's death, where he succeeded the throne and became Czar.

Under Victor's rule the family was run with extreme authority, anyone who so much spoke a word negatively about him was sentenced to death. Seeing this as an opportunity to further taint his own aura, Victor would personally execute every person using the claw he had fashioned from gold and steel, packing machinery invented by the family scientists to allow him to launch and retrieve the hook while still being able to switch hooks whenever he so choose. With every public execution, his aura grew notably darker and darker until it was almost completely overrun by the ominous wisps of pure black energy. Victor decided it was time to retry his failed experiment from many years ago. He had the rune re-applied to his right arm and with his new-found darkness he activated the technique. This time it appeared to work, the snake in the skull's mouth slowly crept its way along the entirety of his arms and upper body, its jet black body creating an intricate pattern of lines. His eyes turned red and his muscles expanded to 3 times their size, his veins bulging out from his skin. He grinned first, then began to laugh evilly, the technique had been a success and now nothing could stop him.

Strengths of Character:
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Strength 1 Never-Give-Up Attitude
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Strength 2 Massive Upper-Body Strength

Weaknesses of Character:
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Weakness 1 Completely and Utterly Unstable/Prone to Violent Fits
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Weakness 2 Very High C.O.G.

Battle Information

Attacks

Arsenal:

Fire Arms
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Yarygin PYa, MR-443 Grach - the latest Russian standard military-issue side arm. It was developed in response to Russian military trials, which began in 1993. In 2003, it was adopted as a standard sidearm for all branches of Russian military and law enforcement, alongside GSh-18 and SPS. PYa is a double-action, short-recoil semi-automatic pistol. Locking is performed by engaging a rectangular breech with the ejection port in a simplified Colt-Browning design, similar to that found in many modern pistols
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 -

Bladed Weapons

Unorthodox Weapons
Weapons you wouldn't generally find in a weapons shop, similar to lead pipes and 2x4's.

Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Inter-changeable Golden Hook - Commissioned after losing his real left hand and part of his arm, this large golden hook weighs 25 pounds and has the ability to switch to many different blades for different purposes, such as grappling hooks, and combat hooks. The large body that encompasses the hook is loaded with machinery that is able to launch the hook at an incredible speed of about 35 miles per hour.

Currently Equipped Weapons:
You may only choose weapons that you already have.

Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Right Hand- Yarygin PYa, MR-443 Grach
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Left Hand (Fire Arm)
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Right Hand (Blade/Unorthodox)
Victor Miloscovich Newsub10 Left Hand- Inter-changeable Golden Hook

Spells/Seals/Attacks

Spells

1. spells name: 29 Arrows of Darkness
    spell use A strong offensive spell drawing on the user's inner darkness to create magical arrows of darkness.
    proper description how its use: The user must recite the incantation and then channel their aura through their arm. If the user has sufficient darkness present in their aura it will then form into long, flexible blasts with arrow shaped tips. The arrows are somewhat controllable but only up to a certain distance where they become un-reactive. The user also has the option of delaying the spell's activation to use in unison with a physical punch, increasing its damage dealing potential.
    Range: Controllable up to 6m (approx. 10 feet) after which in flies straight for an additional 6m.
    aura use: 58
    medium: Chanting - Vieni fuori 29 frecce di oscurità e di colpire duro nel mio nemico then channeling aura into the arm.
  2. spells name: Rain of Darkness
    spell use Strong offensive similar to 29 arrows of darkness, however it can be launched from almost anywhere
    proper description how its use: The user will raise one hand into the air and build a large quantity of darkness aura into their hand, then begin to recite the incantation. This spell requires a great deal of preparation time and the incantation is long, making it impractical for a one on one fight. After the incantation is done the user can choose a spot after which a large dark void will appear, from which 29 arrows formed from darkness will pour out towards the enemy.
    Range: 60m (approx. 200 feet) from the point of origin.
    aura use: 116
    medium: Gathering Aura into the hand, then chanting - Buio, venga a me e ascolteranno la mia chiamata, l'inferno di pioggia e fuoco sui miei nemici e non mostrano alcuna pietà, decimare il terreno stesso su cui camminano e non smettere mai fino a quando non sono più
  3. spells name: Swamp Creation Technique
    spell use Changes the terrain of the area into a swamp-like state
    proper description how its use: The user will recite the incantation and channel aura into the ground, which will slowly transform into a swamp-like terrain over the course of the next few posts, the user does not have to continue channeling aura into the ground beyond the initial offering.
    Range: 30m (approx. 100 feet) in all directions
    aura use: 25
    medium: Chanting - Vieni avanti O spiriti della palude e aiutante me, trasformando il paese
  4. spells name: Spirits of the Crocodile
    spell use Offensive spell which summons several spirit crocodiles to attack.
    proper description how its use: The user will recite the incantation and afterwords offer a small tribute of blood to the ancient spirits of the Crocodiles. Several green spirit-form crocodiles will then appear and proceed to attack the foe from every side as long as they are close to the ground.
    aura use: 100
    medium: Chanting - Io attingere gli spiriti dei coccodrilli antico aiutante me in battaglia, ascolteranno la mia chiamata e non mostrano alcuna pietà per il mio nemico, plus a blood offering
  5. spells name: 58 Arrows of Darkness
    spell use A more advanced version of 29 Arrows of Darkness
    proper description how its use: The user must recite the incantation and then channel their aura through their arm. If the user has sufficient darkness present in their aura it will then form into long, flexible blasts with arrow shaped tips. The arrows are not controllable due to the extreme number of them, however they cover a wide attack radius and controlling them is not an issue. The user also has the option of delaying the spell's activation to use in unison with a physical punch, increasing its damage dealing potential.
    range: 21m (approx. 70 feet)
    medium: Chanting - Vieni da me 58 frecce di oscurità e di colpire duro nel mio nemico
  6. spells name: Eternal Darkness
    spell use A simple illusion to conceal one's actions
    proper description how its use: The user will build up dark aura around them and chant the incantation, after which the foe will be placed under an illusion which drains all light from the field, creating pitch-black conditions. A simple technique that despite its name does not last forever and is only efficient when the foe is untrained in identifying a person's location through sound, etc.
    range: Opponent
    aura use: 30, 5/turn upkeep
    medium: Chanting - Signore degli aiuti tenebre me ad ingannare il mio nemico, cieco con la prospettiva di vero buio
  7. spells name: Binding Swamp
    spell use a binding spell using swamp-like mud to grab the opponent and hold them down.
    proper description how its use: The user must first make sure that the battlefield has been turned into a swamp-like state, after verifying that, the user must chant and offer their aura into the ground which will react by sending several large "arms" of swamp-like mud to capture the opponent.
    range: Opponent
    aura use: 45
    medium: Chanting - Spiriti della palude, alzati e imprigionare il mio nemico in modo che Io possa trionfare, while a swamp is present
  8. spells name: 29 Arrows of the Swamp
    spell use An offensive spell drawing on the family's affinity for swamp to create arrows
    proper description how its use: The user must recite the incantation and then channel their aura through their arm. If the user has sufficient affinity to swamp present in their aura it will then form into long, flexible blasts with arrow shaped tips. The arrows are somewhat controllable but only up to a certain distance where they become un-reactive. The user also has the option of delaying the spell's activation to use in unison with a physical punch, increasing its damage dealing potential.
    range: Controllable up to 6m (approx. 10 feet) then travels straight for another 6m.
    aura use: 58
    medium: Chanting - Vieni da me 29 frecce della palude, colpire duro nel mio nemico then channeling aura into the arm.
  9. spells name: 8 Spirits of Darkness
    spell use A summoning spell which creates 8 spirits of darkness to fight alongside the user.
    proper description how its use: The user must recite the incantation and offer a small sacrifice of blood. Assuming they have a proper level of darkness present in their aura, 8 spirits of darkness will appear near the user and proceed to attack the foe. These spirits act on their own accord but may accept orders from the user if they are a skilled enough fighter. Anyone else who tries will most likely be consumed by darkness.
    range: The spirits must remain within 30m (approx. 100 feet) of the user r they dissappear.
    medium: Chanting - Unitevi a me 8 spiriti delle tenebre, ci scatenare l'inferno sul nemico e a pezzi i loro corpi. Ti offro il mio sangue e l'aura di assistere nella mia vittoria. Then giving a blood offering.

Seals/Runes

1. Rune name: Dark Infusion
    Rune aura use: Supplementary/Aura Use: 30 initial then 5/post upkeep
    Rune look: The rune looks like a skull with an aura of darkness surrounding it and a black snake wrapped around and through it.
    Rune power: When activated, this rune provides an extreme power boost of a full 200% by tapping into one's inner darkness, however if kept up for too long it can take a heavy toll on the user and lead to mental instability or being completely subdued by the darkness. Signs that the rune have been activated include reddening of the eyes and an intricate series of pitch black lines appearing on the skin. A notable aggression may also be seen in certain individuals.
    Rune history: This rune's history can be traced back centuries to the first masters of darkness auras. Those who preferred using physical attacks looked for a way to augment their own power by using darkness and envisioned this technique as a way to combine one's own inner darkness to do so. Few have mustered the courage to use this rune however, due to it's adverse side effects on a person's sanity.
  2. Rune name: Miloscovich Rune #1 - Barrier
    Rune aura use: Defensive/Aura Use - 5/damage absorbed
    Rune look: The rune looks like a shield with a crocodile head on it.
    Rune power: When activated the rune creates a single-use shield made from the family's swamp aura in order to block an attack. The barrier requires a portion of aura directly proportional to the amount of damage being blocked, and absorbs the aura after impact.
    Rune history: This rune was created soon after the family had settled into the swamps and developed their new swamp-like aura. It was created in case of an emergency where their hideout was detected and they would have to fight.
  3. Rune name: Miloscovich Rune #2 - Thick Skin
    Rune aura use: Defensive/Aura Use: 20
    Rune look: The rune looks like a crocodile with several arrows lodged in its thick skin
    Rune power: When activated the rune draws out the Crocodile spirit of the user in order to enhance their skin to that of a crocodile, extremely thick and resistant to all physical attacks. The skin transformation is temporary and only lasts long enough to absorb 5-6 attacks before fading.
    Rune history: This rune was created soon after the family had settled into the swamps and developed their new swamp-like aura. It was created in case of an emergency where their hideout was detected and they would have to fight.

Attacks

1. Wrenching Pain - Victor will utilize his hook's launching mechanism to extend the hook towards his enemy, purposefully missing ever so slightly before activating the retrieval mechanism and having the hook race up from behind the enemy, trying to rip a large hole somewhere in their body or grab them and pull them in close for a powerful melee attack.
  2. Grapple - Exchanging his normal combat hook for a grappling styled hook, Victor will launch the hook over a high wall or a similar surface. When the hook successfully reaches over and digs into a surface, he will activate the retrieval mechanism of the hook and slowly walk up the wall, using the machine's pull to assist. This technique is also capable of pulling Victor out of harm's way if there is something to grab on to nearby.
  3. Driving Uppercut - Victor will charge forward, slamming his right arm into the opponent's chin with enough force to either lift them into the air or blow their head clean off. Should the former happen, he will then jump into the air and slam his hook straight into the foe from above, either killing them if they don't try to defend, or seriously injuring them if they try to defend with part of their body.

Role Play Information

Number of Years Role Playing: Just about 2 1/2
Different Types of Role Plays You've Done: Naruto, little Bleach, some random stuff here and there.
Role Play Style: Demi-Paragraph, yeah I made that up, get over it lol
Role Play Sample: (Yeah its Naruto, yeah I jacked it from another profile of mine, get over it lol)
Somatsu walked into the training grounds of his home village, Sawagakure. The sun was high in the sky and even through the thick treetops it's light shone intensely. It was an average day in the village, the temperature peaking at about 89 degrees Fahrenheit. The humidity in the air was intense, and the ground of the training area was completely mud. Somatsu made his way towards the back of the area, his shoes making a squishing noise in the soft mud with every step. He reached his destination within a few seconds, a small group of targets set up for aiming practice. Somatsu was trying to set a personal record and hit every target on the bulls-eye with a kunai in under 10 seconds. He took a deep breath, holding it for a few seconds before exhaling loudly. As he did so, he pulled 10 kunai from his belt, and held one on each finger. He quickly activated the timer and with great speed flung each kunai at their intended targets, after 10 seconds the timer went off and Somatsu surveyed the results. He had only hit about seven of the 10 targets on the bulls-eye, with two of the misses fairly close, and the third quite a ways off. " Damn, I messed up again, " he said with anger as he retrieved his kunai from the targets to try again. He set up the timer yet again and with great focus, whipped each kunai at the targets at the same time, closing his eyes so he did not have to see the results. The kunai sailed through the air with barely a sound as each stabbed into their targets. The timer went off and Somatsu opened his eyes to look, each of the kunai had successfully hit the bulls-eye of the targets within the time limit. Somatsu grinned and thought to himself, next time I'll aim for 10 targets in under eight seconds heh, and walked away from the training grounds.

Last edited by Victor Miloscovich on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

Victor Miloscovich

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Victor Miloscovich Empty Re: Victor Miloscovich

Post by Victor Miloscovich Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:37 am

I think that's everything unless I missed something which in that cause it is not everything but meh.

Victor Miloscovich

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Victor Miloscovich Empty Re: Victor Miloscovich

Post by Feb 30th Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:24 am

its approved.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male