MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) I_vote_lcapGrance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) I_voting_barGrance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) I_vote_lcapGrance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) I_voting_barGrance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal)

2 posters

Go down

Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) Empty Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal)

Post by Dellapero Grance Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:53 pm

spells name:Lightning shot
spell use Combat
proper description how its use: The user casts the incantation," Zibens streiku uz leju manu ienaidnieku un nopelt tos uz elli." and fires a concentrated shot of lightning from their pointer finger equal to that of a bolt of lightning from a storm. It ranges anywhere from point-balnk to thrity feet, if any more it raises aura cost by 10% every extra 10 feet.
aura use: 25%
medium:

spells name: Electric feild
spell use Defencive/offencive
proper description how its use: The user casts the incantation "Zibens, kondensējas ap mani, un noraidīt uzbrukumu manu ienaidnieku." and forms an electrical feild only one tenth the length of an inch away from the body to block some attacks (depending on type and power) and damage any opponent who trys to do a close-range punch. While using the feild,, the user can also use it as a weapon and use the electricity as a power-up to raise their close-combat hand-to-hand combat damage.
aura use: 10% per post of use
medium:

spells name:Double Lightning Blade
spell use Attack
proper description how its use: The user casts the following incantation,"Gather no debesīm zibens un piešķirt man jūsu jaudu." and charges both their hands with electricity. There is two versions of this. One is just normal lightning coming purely from the user. the second is only useable in a lightning-storm. The user jumps into the sky and says the incantation and absorbs lighting from the clouds into their hands to double the lightning's power and reduce the aura cost. The atatck is basically just a normal punch coated in lightning that when coming in contact with an opponent injects them with over 100 volts of electricity dealing quite a painful shock and may even cause an explosion.. The user can raise the amount of volts by 100 for, but costs 10% more aura for each add-on. The special type also starts at 200 volts. and adds 200 for every 10% aura extra.
aura use: Basic 30%, Special 20% ( yes it is based off chidori)
medium:

spells name: Lightning Replication
spell use Creation
proper description how its use:The user casts the following incantation,"Zibens, nokāpt no debesīm dziļumā un izveidot kopija manu self. and fires a bolt of lightning that mods into a clone of the user. This is usually only a singuler clone, but can be multiplied if the user has high mastery of the technqieu or it is storming and lightning fills the sky.
aura use: 50% unmastered per clone, 30% mastered per clone, 20% in a lightning storm.
medium:

spells name: Lightning absorbtion
spell use Absorbtion
proper description how its use: This is a rare spell that also has a rune to trigger it. If the rune is present only one word is needed, but if not the following incantation must be said,"Rīt elektrība ap mani". when saying this all lightning attacks for the next fifteen minutes will be absorbed by the user to strengthen their own attacks and raise their aura level.
aura use: 40%, 20% mastered
medium:

That's it for now....adding more 2maro...

Last edited by Dellapero Grance on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dellapero Grance

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) Empty Re: Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal)

Post by Ulric Magnus Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Lightning teleportation denied

How much does your electric field increase your attack?

Put a range for Lightning Shot

1000 volts will kill a person, lower it or change the effects and increase the amount of aura used.

Lightning God summon, denied

Ulric Magnus

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal) Empty Re: Grance bloodline Lightning spells( I'll make a different 1 for metal)

Post by Dellapero Grance Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:10 pm

The electrical feild mainly just adds a shock effect to phisicle punchs, so I'd guess about 1.5x damage.

Changing range

Changed power

Dellapero Grance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulric Magnus Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 pm

The God Lightning is still denied, please remove it

Ulric Magnus

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellapero Grance Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Edited. I'm posting more spells tomaro.

Dellapero Grance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down