MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 I_vote_lcapThe Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 I_voting_barThe Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 I_vote_lcapThe Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 I_voting_barThe Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1

2 posters

Go down

The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 Empty The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Act 1, Scene 1

Setting the scene:A small and young female about the age of 9 is sitting in the park as lonely as can be. She seems to be thinking deeply about something as memories of nothings pass through her mind. It seems they are fading, or rather, forgotten. Whenever she sat there and thought she would be feeling a sense of nothingness, apathy, like she was lost. Like no map would ever be able to find her. Those cotton candy blue eyes, such innocence ran through them, but much much pain did as well.

There she sat, a small sigh being heard from her lips. Across the yard, she witnessed a younger kid than her, about 7 or so, being harrassed by the neighborhood bully. She didn't like him. He was mean and insecure and all the younger years she couldn't stand him. Now she was older and stronger, more intelligent and understanding, brave. She could do something. Within the matters of time she walked over to the bully and put her arms in front of the kid on the ground, patched up in dirt as if meaning "I'll protect you." The bully could only smirk and then break out into laughter at what the younger girl was doing. This younger girl was me, Utena Tenjou Magnus.

"Hey look guys, the little runt is gonna do something about it. Hm? What's your name pathetic little girl? Didn't your mom ever tell you to watch who you're messing with? Go back home and cook me something nice, and stop playing around with the big boys."I was resilent and did not let down my guard. The only thing that changed of me, was my look. My calm manner turned into something of anger and hatred. My eyes glared at his and he only seemed to smirk. Then his actions would speak for him.

"Didn't I just say something to you airhead? No go on and get! Go home to your mommy!"I waited for a moment of silence, until the point I couldn't take it anymore. I exploded onto him the denial I've held in for years.

"My mother and father. . . Why don't you scram? Dirty neighborhood scum?!At that he seemed to break his mocking attitude and shove me down into the dirt of the ground. I got back up of course. He only seemed to continue to push and punch me. It was clear that this kid wanted to mess me up so bad that I would never be better. It's okay I can take the hit, I made a promise, to never fight back, and so I will never break that promise. Something must be done...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 Empty Re: The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1

Post by Mero Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 pm

It was an amazing sight to say the least. I had simply strolled by a park and saw what was that of a fight, or at least the beginning of one. Some boy was picking on a young kid, who had no hopes of defending himself. It was sad really, but that wasn't the amazing part. A young girl about the age of 9 walked up to the kid and held an arm out in front of him. She was protecting him. It was crazy, she had very little chance at beating a bully like that. He was scary looking as he laughed in her face.

I made a fist. Who the hell gives him the right to bully someone smaller then him! But I continued to watch from the side lines. He was mocking her and although I couldn't see her face, I knew she was angry. Again he mocked her and in no time she was yelling at him.

His mood shifted for a minute, then he pushed her down and hit her. That was enough. I ran over to the scene and kicked the bully in the shin. "Stop picking on these kids!" I barked at him. He had fallen to the ground and held tightly onto his shin.

Being the mature 11 year old I turned to see if they were alright. I smiled at the young girl and held out my hand. "Are you okay?" I asked her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1 Empty Re: The Journey to being a Prince~ Pt. 1

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Itook the kind hand and stood up with a slight smile upon my face. From him kicking the dirt and sand, and whatever ingridients were in that impure conglomerate trash, I had upon my face, dirt patches. I wasn't going to give up, but luckily this girl came to my rescue. She seemed to be a bit older than myself, and somewhat stronger too. How amazing it was to see her stand up to him like that. Kick him in the shin. I, myself, wasn't for violence at all, but it seemed that this stranger knew what she was doing.

Her voice was sweet. She was an all around good person. It took a lot just to find one these days so I was glad I did. I smiled a little awkwardly, and shyly nodded, notifying her I was okay. She seemed so mature and sure of herself. A new person in my life, no doubt. Soon my unsure voice was amplified from my thoughts to my lips, and out my mouth. I only could mutter things, as the other bully just ran off saying he would be back.

"I-I'm fine thank you. B-but if I may ask, w-who are you miss?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 pm

I smiled again at the younger girl,she seemed to nice and innocent to be getting bullied like that. "My name is Evaline" I said holding my hand out to her. I was a little embarrassed to add in my last name because of it's shady history, so I kept it to my self.

"How are you?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 pm

A small nod made its way to the surface of my actions. The smile never leaving my face.

"V-very nice to meet you Evaline. My name is Utena. I am fine, t-thank you. Um, Miss Evaline, t-thanks again for saving me."

You just got saved by someone. Someone whom is stronger and nicer than you, and probably older. All I could seem to do was stutter. I didn't talk a lot. So naturally the small sound of my voice to my ears seemed weird. But I eventually got used to it. Her voice was melodious though, it had a confident ring to it. And I wished I could be as strong as she was. I suppose it was true that I was weak.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:45 pm

I thought the name through and said it aloud in a lower tone, trying not to be heard "Utena". I wasn't very good at remembering things. I looked the girl in the face then smiled big, "I like that name!" I told her. "Utena how old are you?" I asked her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:49 pm

I couldn't look her in the eyes, I was too shy to even hold a gaze with mine for more than 5 minutes. That is if I wasn't angry like I was with the bully. However this girl, she was something different. With her enthusiasm from the start, the charisma caught on. Not only did I have a smile plastered on my shy face, but she gave me something internal I will never forget. Courage.

"I-I'm 9. How old are you Miss Evaline?"This time my eyes locked with hers. She, for the first time, would see my innocently pained sky blue eyes. And I would see truly, what she looked like.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:00 pm

I looked Utena in the eyes. I envied her blue eyes for they were such a beautiful shade. The light shade of sky blue and innocence however was coated with pain. It was hard to not look away because, as a human, I was filled with a sudden twinge of pity. It was something that did not happen often with me and I felt disgusted at my self for even the slightest thought of it.

I looked to the ground and recollected myself. She was a stranger who I thought was very brave and caring from first glance. I did not know a thing about her, but with that look in her eyes, it made me sad.

I looked back up and caught her eyes again. This time not feeling pity I sighed. "Please don't call me Miss, it sounds to normal for friends to talk like that" I giggled. "Oh yeah, I'm 11" I chocked out through my fit of giggles.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Seeing the look in her eyes told me tales of time and experience. It was as if there was a time clock in there that reached forward into the future and brought me a new state of mentality. Of course the world I was thinking of was only imaginary and I knew it wouldn't be reality, ever.

Although I was a bit shy and pained, not used to being social or saved, I was deeply in tune with my emotions. It seemed as though from the slightest of movements I could tell what others were thinking or sometimes feeling. It seemed as though from the moment she looked into my eyes, her body was filled with a certain amount of pity for me. I could understand, what, with the whole paining look in my eyes. The color was of nothing to do with the emotion. The eyes are the windows to someone's soul and so that is where you cannot hide anything. My eyes were windows to my past, telling of the horrific tales through mirrors reflecting pain, the pain I witnessed. I snapped out of my world and nodded my head to her. Formalities did seem useless.

"R-right. Evaline, got it. 11? Wow, you're really smart and mature and stuff then right?"Finally, this was happening to me. A miracle in itself. I never had a friend before, I was always alone and looking for guidance. Fate has picked up upon my wish and granted it, thank you for sending me a resolution. Forgetting my shyness for a second, I became entranced with her age. I guess it was so incredulous that I had a friend, and one that was willing to stand by me till the end.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 pm

"R-right. Evaline, got it. 11? Wow, you're really smart and mature and stuff then right?" Utena asked. I posed in a dorky matter, trying to mimic something like a character I had seen in a movie. "Yep I'm really mature!" I said, proud of myself.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:18 pm

I giggled as she posed and spoke the words she did. Right now she seemed more childish than mature. But nonetheless I trusted her to be, since she was older. Though something caught my curiosity and the bravery in me started to well up.

"Well, what are you doing here? Is it just coincidence that you come here and defend someone you don't know?"Realizing that was rather too biligerent, I covered my mouth with a small gasp. On the other side, I did realize by asking that I could have asked myself the same question. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm

I held my pose for a moment longer while staring wide eyed at the stranger I've come to know as Utena. I relaxed myself out of the stance and stared blankly. I was walking by because I was bored and I didn't want to sit through my parents business meeting with the allied Family. I glanced at the small watch my father had given me then gasped. "I'm really sorry Utena, but I have to go!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 pm

I was a little distraught at her sudden claim to leave. I was secretly and inwardly bothered by this notion, and to the fact that I would be once again, alone. But I knew I had to understand and allow her to leave under whatever circumstances she had to meet. Though I could tell there was more to this girl, not just what meets the eyes upon the topical surface.

"A-alright. See ya later, Evaline."I knew we would meet again, but I waved goodbye ever so innocently. Once more the smile never leaving my face.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:42 pm

I turned to leave then turned back on my heels. "Hey Utena, I'm not from around here. My family is visiting, but if your still here, I'll be back some day" I knew I must have looked pretty rude with my sudden leaving so I hoped this statement or return would make it better.

I waved at the new friend I had made and left.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:45 pm

With that wave and her last words ringing in my ears, I could only keep them in my heart. So her family wasn't from around her, she visits. That kept my hope alive for when I would see this enthusiastic girl again. I had made a friend and that was one of the best things I have ever done. She is one of the best people I know from that "battle" and the one whom would remain my best friend for life. In my mind she would.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down