MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The stat system. I_vote_lcapThe stat system. I_voting_barThe stat system. I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The stat system. I_vote_lcapThe stat system. I_voting_barThe stat system. I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The stat system. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The stat system. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The stat system. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The stat system. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The stat system. EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The stat system. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The stat system. EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The stat system. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The stat system. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The stat system.

Go down

The stat system. Empty The stat system.

Post by Dellapero Grance Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Ok, here is how this is all gona play out. There may be adjustments to this, but this is what I ahve so far for it.

Stats
Each person starts with 20 points to spend at birth on the following attributes

Strength- amount of damage inflicted per punch or phisicle attack, also determins lift.
Durability- Determins how much damage you can substain ( ex, a strong attack on someone with high durability would drain less HP then on someone with a low durability.).
Speed- The rate determining how fast you can run, move, and attack.
Stamina- How much you can fight before becoming fatigued.
Rune and spell power- How powerful your runes and spells are when you use them, also determins how fast you master spells.
Senses- How enchanced your senses of hearing, sight, feel etc are.
Aura- similer to stamina, but determins how many spells/ runes you can use before needing to gather more aura
Health - self explanatory.

1 point in strength, durability, speed, rune and spell power, and senses raise by 1 for each point , cap at 100, and start off at 10 ( not counting the points)
Health, aura, and stamina raise by 10 for each point and all start at 100. There is no limit for these attributes.

Spell and rune mastery.
Spells and runes have anywhere from 3, to twenty levels of mastery, depending on what the skill is. How often you use a rune or spell allows you to use it to a more powerful extent or more of it's true ability. ( Ex, Lightning shot starts at a low damage rate and 10 feet range, but when fully mastered goes up to a higher damage rate and thirty feet range. All skills you learn from another person start at the weakest level or only a small sample of a new rune's full extent of power. The only exception, is that creators of said skills will automaticly have their spell mastery, and ability to draw out the power of their runes at the center level. ( Ex, A person who just got the rune of eman's that detects aura signatures would only be able to use it a short-range at first, but Eman, the creator of said rune would be able to use half the rune's full extent at the start since he made it.

How to Gain stats and mastery.
A person gains stats and mastery through using skills and runes oftenly, fightning, training, and doing specific methods to enchance certain stance. ( Ex, running gives speed, taking hits raises durability, lifting weights raises strength, etc etc.

( Editing later once I get some comments about it so far.)

Dellapero Grance

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down