MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Hidden Feild I_vote_lcapThe Hidden Feild I_voting_barThe Hidden Feild I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Hidden Feild I_vote_lcapThe Hidden Feild I_voting_barThe Hidden Feild I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Hidden Feild EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Hidden Feild EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Hidden Feild EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Hidden Feild EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Hidden Feild EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Hidden Feild EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Hidden Feild EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Hidden Feild EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Hidden Feild EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Hidden Feild

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hidden Feild Empty The Hidden Feild

Post by Mero Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Evaline was feeling bored so she decided to make use of her time by heading to the field where she did all of her training. Not many people knew of this place, due to the fact that it was secluded by a large forest that surrounded it. The only people that were aware of it were people close to her.

After a few hours of walking, Evaline came to the clearing. With a sigh she ran to the middle and flopped down on her back. It had been quiet the adventure for Evaline. Although she was known as an 'adequate' fighter, she could be very clumsy in a forest if she wasn't paying much attention.

Evaline huffed on more sigh then sat up. "The walk up here may have been fun, but sitting around and doing nothing wasn't", she thought to herslf. A few minutes after debating on what to do, she got to her feet and slowly walked over to the little pond that was located off to the left. Evaline sat down and dangled her feet in the water. "God I'm bored" She said.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Feild Empty Re: The Hidden Feild

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Bryant was following her but got caught in a large patch of man-eating plant that included vines that tangled him up. he was so busy fighting to get out that when he reached the clearing he spun out of control and crashed as the vines let him go. he sits up and rubs that back of his head grumbling about the plants poisonous thorns as he picked them out of his skin.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Evaline had been sitting with her feet in the water for quiet sometime now and she figured it was a good time to get some practice in. She pulled herself upwards into a fighting stance and un-sheathed her long sword. She jumped back and forth around the clearing slashing and manipulating her blade every which way. Not good enough! She growled inwardly and continued.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 22, 2011 10:05 pm

OI EVA-CHAAAN HOW DID YOU GET PAST THESE THINGS? bryant yells from the opposite side as he purges the poison by bleeding out. he didnt care if she knew about him or not since he was already there but he knew she might be mad and decided not to startle her like he planned.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 23, 2011 10:21 am

Evaline turned around towards the voice and spotted Bryant. She narrowed her eyes and stalked over to him with her sword grasped tightly in her hands. "What may I ask are you doing here?" Evaline glanced behind him and then snorted out a laugh when she saw the plants. "You're never supposed to come from that way."
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 23, 2011 4:40 pm

i followed you but they closed up on me and tried to eat me. he stops bleeding and heals poison free. looking at her hand on her sword he back off. im sorry i was curious to know where you were going.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 pm

She looked at him, skeptical. After a moment she rolled her eyes and let her sword down. "I didn't know you were stalker now?"Evaline joked and laughed. She had walked closer to her friend by now to inspect him for any other damage. It was always amazing how fast he healed. "God it would be fun to do that!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 am

its a recent developement. and healing like this not as fun as you might think im nearing my limit because of the poison and blood loss... he looks away but not before she noticed his fangs growing. ill have to eat sometime in the next day or two or ill go mad and drain everything in a five mile diameter dry.

OOC: Razz Do remember in the CB he turned her and she ended up draining several humans dry and he had to bite her to punish her? twice. i thought it was a fun time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Evaline took full notice in the fangs and recalled previous experiences. She swallowed hard but stood tall. Sighing she craned her neck and looked away, " I know you probably won't want to drain everyone in a 5 mile diameter so... She slowly stopped then continued after a moment. "You can have a drink, as long as you don't drain me".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

i didnt say that so you could offer me blood... i dont need any until after tomorrow and by that time ill have found a mark to drink from. he was surprized that she would offer her blood and wondered why she did but didnt ask. instead he stood up and tilted her head upright.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 25, 2011 8:21 pm

She sighed in relief and smiled. Evaline then looked around and smiled at Bryant. "So, how about a spar? You never did show me what a vampire could do."
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 pm

i dont use vampire techniques. unless im drinking blood. he said removing his torn shirt revealing several deep thick scars. he tossed it aside and cracked his neck before letting his energy rise to their normal level. The ground around him craters a bit as it is compressed by his energy then it levels out and stops affecting the area around him. she noticed he had a monkey's tail that wasnt there before his unlocked his energy.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Evaline took note of every movement he made as she prepared herself. She saw the tail and began to wonder what power he could posse, but knew she would find out soon.
Evaline smiled and twirled her sword, still waiting for his advancment. She was sure he had powers that were more powerful then her own. Though she couldn't help feel a little confident. She had a few powers of her own (although she would hate to admit, she's never really used them in actual combat before), she was also good at strategizing, and with added speed, Evaline might have a chance.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 27, 2011 2:55 am

he sat down and starts thinking about something before asking her a question. Why do you offer me your blood when the idea on me drinking it scares you? he asked calmly and with purpose.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Evaline looked at him then hmphed as she sat down crossing her arms across her chest. "What happen to fighting? You did this last time to when we were at the beach!" Evaline placed her sword down and sigh letting all frustrations go. "I was going to let you drink my blood because you need blood. And rather you wait to find someone else who you could hurt, I'd rather that happen to me then some innocent person.I was also going to let you drink it because I know if you accidentally went crazy and drained an entire city you would regret alot. That's why." She traced her fingers along the blade and it's hilt.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 28, 2011 1:23 am

he smiles and shakes his head if i didnt know better id say you actually care about me. lucky for me i know better. and yes i did do this before. but you see it is a good distraction dont you think? he looked into her eyes and his were filled with the urge to kill. he had been building his energy into one hand and immediatly flashed behind her and aimed a powerful blow to her back in between the shoulder blades.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat May 28, 2011 11:43 am

Evaline caught onto his movements and rolled out of the way, taking her weapon with her. She then did a backwards summersault and jumped to her feet. "Tsk tsk Bryant", she shook her head. "That wasn't nice using that as a distraction for a sneak attack."She held her sword infront of her. "And I wouldn't go so far as caring, more as helping a friend out."Evaline said referring to his previous statements.
Evaline then reached for a knife in her boot and quickly threw it at Bryant hitting him in the arm. Right as she threw the knife, Evaline took off running at an inhuman speed towards him and kicked him where the knife had struck, pushing it in further and temparly immobilizing the use of his arm.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 28, 2011 12:34 pm

brandon used the oppourtunity to tightly wrap his arm around her at the shoulders and hold her arms still and . he didnt seem to feel the pain of the knife in his immovable arm. if you didnt care i wouldnt be your friend. just like i care about you and utena. he uses his tail to remove the knife before forcing his body to heal the wound. doing so forced him closer to his limit but she didnt know that and he knew that he could easily win against her at her current level.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat May 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Evaline frowned as she struggled to move. Thinking quickly she stood as still as possible and gathered a great amount of energy. After a minute or so she bent her arms backwards aiming them at Bryant. Within seconds she was passing dark energies through her body and towards him. Since they stood in a close proximity dark aura hit him like a blast causing to let go as deep cuts formed all over him. Evaline then spun around and hot him with another burst sending him flying.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 29, 2011 7:16 pm

brandon stood his ground but was forced back several meters getting sliced up more. bleeding like waterfalls he heals and collapses on a knee reaching his limit but not quite there. youve gotten better. what sort of training did you have?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Evaline smiled at Bryant and placed her sword back into it's sheath. "I'm not sure if I want to share that information with you."She then drew out her Gun blades and pointed them towards the sky. "However I will show you what else I learned". Another blast of energy surged through her, but this time gathering in her guns. As she shot upwards multiple crows flew out in quick burst and circled around in the sky. Evaline then lowered her weapons back to their holsters and looked at Bryant. "I hope your ready..." Without further noticed she pointed towards Bryant and a barrage of crows, made of dark energies, drop down towards him a lightning speeds.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

He managed to dodge all of them but he was weakening and every near miss made the thirst pulse. when the barrage ended he was at his limit and gripping his heart trying to keep in control. his fangs grew out and his eyes were blood shot as he fell to one knee breathing hard.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Evaline noticed his sudden change in attitude and ran to the opposite side of the field, getting as far away as possible. "I thought you said you would be fine for another day or so!?"She yelled at him. She then drew out her guns again.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 pm

if you didnt cu-AGH he yells as the thirst pulses again. if you didnt cut me up so bad i would have. he glares at her and tries to get up but he cant.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Evaline debated on what to do, then patted over to him. "Sorry, I didn't know that was going to happen" She said whilst extending her hand to help him up.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down