MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Kouu Venenum [Done~] I_vote_lcapKouu Venenum [Done~] I_voting_barKouu Venenum [Done~] I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Kouu Venenum [Done~] I_vote_lcapKouu Venenum [Done~] I_voting_barKouu Venenum [Done~] I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Kouu Venenum [Done~] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Kouu Venenum [Done~]

2 posters

Go down

Kouu Venenum [Done~] Empty Kouu Venenum [Done~]

Post by .Kouu Venenum ♥ Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:46 pm

General Information

N.A.S.

Name: Venenum, Kouu
Nickname/Title: "Ko"
Age/D.O.B.: Fifteen / September, 15
Sex: Female

Body Stature

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 105 pounds

Description:
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Head
She has hazel eyes, which most people find 'beautiful' when they stare into them for a long time. Under her eyes are rings, which is thought to be from lack of sleep. Even though she gets plenty of that. The rings are colored red, which shows some insanity in her. The rings stick out like a sore thumb due to her skin being very pale. Her hair is white, with tints of purple near the tips. Most of the time, you would see a cigarette in her mouth.

Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Upper Body
Around her neck, she has several necklaces, just for fashion. As a shirt, she wears a white bandage that basically covers most of her body up to her knees. Some of it even covers her right arm. Over the bandage, she wears a black open cloak with a hood attached and the collar raised.

Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Arms
On her right arm, she has a bandage that covers all of it. She also wears a watch over the bandage and a ring on her index finger. On her left arm, which is bandage free, she has a bracelet and a ring around her middle finger.

Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Lower Body
Her pants have many pockets in cylinder shapes, most of which hold ammo for her gun. They are a dark purple kind of color.

Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Clothing

Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Picture
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Badass-1

Personal Information

Personality Traits:

Dreamer
The character has a strange and uncontrollable oracular ability which manifests in dreams. This talent may be attributed to latent psychic abilities, a weird reaction to opiates, or another cause altogether. Whatever the case, from time to time, the character dreams of the near future, catching glimpses of events before they occur. These events always relate to the character or those closest to the character. The character is only able to glean snippets from dreams. These' visions are heavily symbolic and vague; the future is never spelled out. (Note; SMALL SNIPPETS. NOT A PSYCHIC)

Demon
The character contains a demon within their body, acting as a second mind, influencing the character's ideas and choices with their own. The Character has bonded with a minor demon or other manor of supernatural creature. Though they may offer some interesting insight into situations the character is trapped in, they may not be terribly useful in a fight.
**Note That this "Demon" is only a second mind, it does not give you any advantages in a fight. It cannot "See" things that you cant, nor "hear" what you can't. It is simply like an Alter-Ego**

Light Sleeper
The character is very light sleeper. Any noise at all will instantly awaken to a state of full alert. The character is no easier to sneak up on while asleep than when she is awake.

- Dreaming
    - Eating
    - Smoking
    - Fighting

Dislikes:
    - Working
    - Learning

Sexual Preference: Straight
Family:
    - Mother ; Deceased : Murdered
    - Father ; Deceased : Murdered

Elements: Poison , Air

Biography of Your Character:

Normally, a baby is born crying until put into the arms of the mother. That was not the case for Kouu. She was born with her eyes closed and was presumed dead by the doctors. They decided not to bury here, or maybe they just forgot about her in the back of a room full of newborns. While just eighteen months old, she finally opened her eyes and began to cry. The cry was loud and ear bleeding. A doctor ran in and closed her mouth shut with his hand. She was still crying, but it wasn't loud and it sounded muffled. She finally cried herself to sleep then the doctor left the room. When the hospital was closed, a masked man wearing all black creeped past the security and walked over to the sleeping Kouu. He picked her up and held her close and tightly and escaped without leaving a trace he was there. This man that had abducted her, was her father.

Years went by, and eventually it was her tenth birthday party. The party wasn't thrilling, and the food was okay, but not perfect. As a present, her father gave her a katana. Her mother gave her two desert eagles. They even built a separate room in their house for target practice for the young girl. She spent a month in that room, never leaving for anything. When she finally left the room, her accuracy was greatly improved with the guns. As for the katana, she set up target dummies outside and sliced trough their cotton, ripping it apart.

At the age of thirteen, her parents finally told her the truth. About the condition she was in when she was born, about her true heritage. Enraged that they didn't tell her sooner, she was ready to kill them. As much as her heart said 'no' a voice, almost like a second person inside her, told her in her head that they deserved it. She didn't know what to do, and before she could fight back the urge, it was almost like she taken control over and she shot her parents through their hearts. The quickest way to kill somebody.

Now, she lives in the same house, all alone. The house grew old; the door hinges are rusted, the floor squeaks, and she still has that extra room for practice. The practice dummies are still there, too. Just ripped to shreds and could no longer be used.

Strengths of Character:
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Vitality
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Muscle

Weaknesses of Character:
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Can't think straight
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Easily wounded

Battle Information

Attacks

Arsenal:

Fire Arms
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Desert Eagles [x2]
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 --

Bladed Weapons
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Katana [x1]

Unorthodox Weapons
Weapons you wouldn't generally find in a weapons shop, similar to lead pipes and 2x4's.

Currently Equipped Weapons:
You may only choose weapons that you already have.

Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Desert Eagle
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Desert Eagle
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10 Kantana
Kouu Venenum [Done~] Newsub10

Spells/Seals/Attacks

Spells

Seals/Runes

Attacks

Role Play Information

Number of Years Role Playing: About 3 to 4
Different Types of Role Plays You've Done: Naruto, Original RP
Role Play Style: 3rd person