MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Golden Warrior I_vote_lcapGolden Warrior I_voting_barGolden Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Golden Warrior EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Golden Warrior EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Golden Warrior EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Golden Warrior EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Golden Warrior EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Golden Warrior EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Golden Warrior EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Golden Warrior EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Golden Warrior EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Golden Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Golden Warrior Empty Golden Warrior

Post by Mikeh Sat May 29, 2010 12:34 am

Michael sprinted down the street, clenching the strap of his backpack in both of his hands. "Damn, I'm late!" He muttered. He couldn't use his powers. Due to the fact that he couldn't let anyone know he was a regular person, he was forced to walk everywhere when people were around. You know what? Freak. This. He thought and stopped running. He took two deep breaths and placed his backpack on. "Super-speed~" He took a light step forward and broke into a dash, running past several people. He kept running, and turned the corner, into an alley. "Haha!" His aura flared and he flew high into the air, his aura forming a streak behind him. He flew through the air, looking around. "Now, to get to school.."

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Golden Warrior Empty Re: Golden Warrior

Post by Feb 30th Sat May 29, 2010 1:06 am

Emmanuel sighed as he stood there leaned against the flag pole watching the skies above his school before shaking his head softly. His friends looked up towards their "leader" wondering what could be bothering him as he turned his head and looked at them, "Little bro is late..." he muttered with a straight face as they all sweat dropped behind him.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sat May 29, 2010 3:37 pm

He flew throughout the skies. It was his first day at Tokyo Star High School, and he was late. Since he was freshman, I guess they would let him off easy. He looked at his watch, which read 8:32. "Damnit! School started a half an hour ago!" He groaned and sped up, flying a bit lower. He had a whiles to go though.
"AHH!"
He stopped mid-flight and looked around, and then down. "What the?" He squinted and saw a bank. Okay, a bank? Suddenly, gun shots whizzed around the area, and glass shattered. Three robbers walked out of the bank, one carrying a giant white sack. "No one be a hero!" Michael heard one say. He just floated there, and sighed. He couldn't just stand by and do anything. He lowered down behind the bank, and looked around. No one around? Good. He smiled and his eyes turned emerald. His hair suddenly began to sway and spike up even more, turning a golden color. He ran out from behind the bank, and zoomed infront of a robber. Michael brought his fist back, and in a blur, it shot forward, connecting with the man's face, instantly knocking him out.

The other robbers wasted no time, and quickly crawled into a pick up, the biggest one pressing the gas. Michael watched as they sped down the street. Michael inhaled, and his eyes began to glow. "HHAAAAAAA!!" He yelled, releasing a powerful shockwave in their direction. The truck flipped up, and the two man fell out, along with the money sack. Michael shot forward, and caught the two robbers in one hand and the sack in the other.
"Amazing." An old man saw, and he adjusted his glasses, staring at Michael. Based on the badge on Michaels vest, the old man could tell that he was an attendant of Tokyo Star High School. Finally, the police arrived, and Michael turned the two in, and handed them the money. Before they could thank Michael, or the Golden Warrior, he was already gone.

Michael was back in the sky, flying to school in his normal state. He looked at his watch and realize he wasted twenty minutes. Damnit.. He accelerated, his aura increasing as he blazed through the sky.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat May 29, 2010 4:48 pm

He blinked as he took another puff off his cigarette before leaving it hanging off the side of his lip, "Come on guys...no need to wait any longer..."He sighed and shoved off the pole as he walked into the building, shrugging off the cold stares that the faculty was giving him because of his cigarette.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sat May 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Michael finally arrived infront of his school, and he sighed. "Damn it. I ain't gonna hear the end of this." He growled, and remembered his brother also went to school. Education was priority with him, and if you're late, well, good luck. Michael sighed, and pressed the button, the automatic door sliding open. He walked slowly through the halls, trying not to disturb any classes.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat May 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Emmanuel turned around as he heard the doors open behind him and placed his hands on his hips as his younger brother walked in, "What took you so long...?" he sighed heavily as he took a deep puff without even moving his lips.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sat May 29, 2010 11:22 pm

He grimanced when he heard his brother's voice. Oh damn.. He thought as he turned his head and smiled nervously. "You know, bro-ham..Had to do..chores for Ma'."

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sun May 30, 2010 11:28 am

He blinked at his little brother his right hand reaching up to his cigarette as he took a deep pull before exhaling the smoke out slowly, "Is that right...". He shook his head slowly as he placed the cigarette back in his mouth. He sighed as he flicked the remains of the cigarette away before turning around to walk off to his class, "Go to class, oh and if I find out your lying about chores from mom...I'll kick your ass...".
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down