MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 39 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 39 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 39 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 39 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 39 Empty Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: dont be shy or holding back at all go all out as much as you can to celebrate.

BIC: Bryant was walking through the town and mapping it with his mind to see if he wanted to buy a house nearby.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Welcome back. - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 pm

i spent the rest of the journey in silence trying to ease my fears with therapy with no luck but as we got closer to the planet i started thinking about what place to go first. after crash down i opened the hatch to find several species that i have bad blood with and have bad blood with me but as i readied for an attack they walked off. apperently this was also a world of neutrality.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:53 pm

"Well, it seems like we're here. What the-?"

I stepped out of the ship and set my foot down on the ground, it was soft as if it were new soil. This was so strange, since when did a planet feel new? But, then I began to realize, the sky was painted in a pink, the color of a healthy rose of the sweetest kind. The sun was shining with its usual luminescence and it seemed to be what a human would describe as a beautiful summer day. The gentle breeze blew by and it was hard to believe that any creature on this planet, if there were any, could have a hostile past and bad blood between them and Bryant. This planet was so peaceful and serene. It seemed an ideal place to live. But, what really caught my attention was that on the other side of the sky was a full, bright, silver moon. This was a strange place.

"Well, this seems like a nice place."

I sensed something, a life-form on this planet. I was immediately on guard, but, then, I felt something touch my neck gently and drape her arms over my shoulders, seductively. I blushed and released my guard, what sort of creature was doing this to me?

"Hey sweetie~"

Was this a planet where the visitors were seduced or where all the creatures were sexual beings? But, it was a woman whom was saying this in my ear... I wonder...

"You talk to me as if you know me."

"Oh, I thought you were male. That would make you unique, but, you're just a girl huh? I like that~"

I read her mind to get a sense of where we were. So, this planet was all females huh?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm

i sighed in relief and sat down on my ship staring at the star.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"Naughty. You reading my mind? You shouldn't do that you know..."

She continued to play with my hair and kiss my neck now, all very seductively. She giggled.

"Yes, this is a planet for only females... or at least the only citizens here are females. I don't understand you though, you're a mystery. You look like a boy but you're a girl..."

"I'm a prince, a tomboy, a girl who dresses and acts like a boy. Now, I would appreciate it if you got off of me. Perhaps you'd like my friend over there better than me?"

"Is he a girl disguised as a boy too?"

I gently shook my head and after 5 minutes or so of staring at her blankly, she finally stuck by Bryant's side rather than mine. We were led to the center of this planet, its town center, by the mysterious girl who'd greeted me all too familiarly. I marveled at the great structures.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm

having been here before i enjoyed her reactions. the guide would annoy me slightly if she teased me like she did utena especially with utena right next to me. i looked around to find that there were more races than i remembered but it was a growing business. i wouldnt be surprised it the whole planet was an artificial construct. i looked around at some of the customers recognizing some races and ignoring others. i hoped utena would find her perfect fantasy and enjoy herself.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 pm

"Well, this place is swarming with girls. Perhaps I can finally find my princess."

I smiled softly and blushed faintly, looking around the town's center for a girl I might find interest in. I left Bryant alone with the one whom forwardly seduced me when we first arrived on this planet. She winked at him, hoping he would come around.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 am

nuh uh... im not very interested in service. maybe you can show me what sort of new business has come in in the last 50 years. she was young so i wondered what her reaction would be to a "human" to look like this saying 50 years have gone by. i stayed with my ship by hefting it on my back while walking.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

"Aw you're no fun! But, you want to talk to Adriana, she is the business center of this whole town, she'd know the best business news and spots. As for your friend, she seems content on finding someone to love. That, I can help her with."

She giggled and smiled promiscuously as she ran off from Bryant's side and reattached to mine. She seemed to smile a huge smile up at me, she was shorter than I was, but, it seemed she wanted more. Quite the flirty type she was. I blinked, noticing she was back at my side.

"Oh so you're back, huh?"

"Yes I am, and here I am. Isn't that wonderful? Anyway, I couldn't help but notice, you must be looking for a love interest yes? Well, you've come to the right place! While your friend is over there checking out all the boring business news and places, I can help you find a girl whom you will sure love and she'll love you back!" So... frackin'..... happy.... o.-''

"Alright, thank you, I appreciate it."

With that, she led me further into the town's center and to a place that was unrecognizable to me but certainly somewhere familiar to her. She wore a smile that never seemed to fade, on her face, while we walked and I couldn't help but look around in wonder. Was this really it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 am

i flew into the air to look down on everything looking for a bar.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 pm

"Alright, here we are. The Love Dome."

A giant structure stood before us and I looked at it in awe. They really did put a lot of effort and focus on the quality and emotion of love within a person and a community, didn't they? The emphasis was clearly positive.

"And this is where she is huh? This is where I'll find my soulmate?"

"MAYBE. It's not a definite answer, sometimes your heart is too much a mystery or stormy to ever solve who would be a good match for you. I hope that doesn't happen to you though princey!"

"I hope it doesn't either. I really wanna find someone. Also, I know you were able to tell I was a girl, but, maybe they would like me better if they didn't know I was a girl?"

When I spoke that, a pang of guilt, or whatever it was, struck inside of me like a wrong chord. Something didn't feel right, it felt off. Well, I decided to trust my instincts after thinking about it a bit.

"Sure! I can present you as anything you'd like! Though I'd do something about that voice of yours though. Speak like that and they'll definitely know you're a girl from the start. But, then again, chances are they'll smell you, or sense you out from the very beginning and then you'll be ruined. Dishonesty is not very favorable when it comes to the bachelorettes here on this planet. They are expecting an honest and straightforward love. But, if you really want to princey...."

"On second thought, I'll stay and be introduced as I am. It's not a big deal, you said they'd like me like this anyway right? Well, that's good enough for me. I mean I can change my voice with the mere point of a finger if I wanted to, but, I suppose this is just easier and maybe best." A huge smile met my eyes.

"Okay! Even better! I told you I liked you like this, you're so cute and yet hot all the same. And, wooooooooooooowwwww, you know magic princey? Are you a witch or something?" She giggled and I nodded. She seemed so fascinated with me. But, why were we standing out here having this meaningless conversation? We should go inside!

"Alright, I'm ready."

She nodded and led me inside to see what was going to happen. I was curious. But, as were exploring further into the love dome, Bryant was soaring up in the sky looking for the nearest bar. Soon, he'd find one and land from his flight of searching. When he entered, it was a bleak place with not much lighting, but, some near the bar areas and the pool tables. It just looked like any random bar/pub that was sitting here. Some were in groups, drinking. Some were smoking, others playing pool. There was so much activity going on here and yet, it seemed none because it was so relaxed. As he would have walked up to the counter to order a drink, a girl with bright green eyes whom was smoking and wearing all black, looked at him.

"I've never seen you around here, you seem different. What's your name?"

She appeared tough as she blew the last bit of smoke out of her mouth, awaiting an answer from my friend. Such lively events here.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 am

Maboroshi, i havent been to this planet in 50 years. ill have a rhamoolian gin mixed with earth orange juice. after i told the barkeep my drink i looked at the people surrounding me. deep in this part of the universe powerful people were commonplace but for some reason they werent here. this confused me and when the bartender handed me my drink i drank it down enjoying the tang. i stared at my drink wondering what sealed the angel in the time lock and if it should attack would Utena and i have the power to stop it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 pm

"I see. Maboroshi. Is the first name Brandon or Bryant... I've heard of both. So which one are you?"

The girl, very mysteriously, blew smoke out of her mouth, her eyes steady and unmoving, watching Bryant it seemed. She was thoroughly interested in his abilities, she seemed to sense them and wanted to know more about it but, she hid her curiosity well under the guise of being mysterious. She tried to give off the effect of being mysterious and ominous, opaque.

Meanwhile, I made my way into the Love Dome and sat in the appropriate seat I was told to sit in. My blue eyes scanned the area to make sure I wasn't in any place suspicious. Suddenly, it seemed like I was by myself and that this was all a trap, but, to my surprise, it wasn't. After they locked the doors of the room I was in and the lights dimmed to a very romantic light-setting, someone walked in through the door behind me I didn't realize was there before. She was beautiful. Blonde hair with blue eyes and a great smile. I found her to be at least an inch or two shorter than me and she seemed to be very sweet a person. She walked up to me and greeted me, sincerely.

"Hello there. Um, I would say your name but I don't know it. Heheh."

"It's Utena, Utena Tenjou. And yours?"

"Hm, that's a nice name. It's a pleasure to meet you Utena. My name is Kendra Mamori, but, you can just go by my first name if you'd like. So, how old are you Utena?"

"I'm 15 and you?"

"I'm 17 but, it's cool you're 15. So, um, not to be rude or anything but I wanna get the story straight here..."

"You want to know if I'm a girl or a boy right? I'm a girl, but, I act like a boy, I dress like one, spiritually I think I am one. A prince y'know?"

"Okay, well I like that about you. I think it's sweet how you want to grow up to be this knight and shining armor to a girl. And it works to both of our benefits, I like both sexes but for girls they are to be more like guys. And I'm guessing you like girls. Well, I'm a bit shy and new to this whole thing but, maybe you'd like to go out sometime?"

I smiled, she was just so cute and yet beautiful at the same time.

"Sure, where shall we go then?"

She seemed very happy and then hugged me, which I hugged her back. I found that my love life was finally going to begin...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 am

i downed the rest of my drink ordering a cocktail of powerful drinks. im both. how old are you to know both of those names when they are hundreds of years apart? this confused me perhaps i knew her ancestors or something but i gave it no further thought after all space is fast and anything can happen.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:28 pm

"Well I've heard of you a lot but I've never met you. I've lived to be maybe just as old as you are. I've learned about you, when you were born is known and that is precisely the time that I was born. My internal clock has stopped ticking, I drank from a springs that grants anyone immortality and the youthful appearance of the age they have drunken the water at. I happen to, in reality, be as old as you are sir, but, I look to be only about 16 or 19 at most."

She continued to blow the smoke from her cigarette into the air and staring straight ahead. She did take an interest into Bryant and his history, his name, his abilities, but, if this were so, as it was, the expression on her face never expressed it in the slightest fiber. She kept her composure, her cool and continued to softly question him, thinking of more questions each time he did answer. Quite shady, if you ask me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 pm

just like muten roshi huh? so why the interest in me? clearly im just passing trough. mildly curious i decided that anyone else would want a fight more than conversation so i decided to stay put ordering various drinks.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:44 pm

"That is true. I have lived a long time and any interest in you like this would be suspicious, especially, if you were just passing through, which, from your ship, I see you are. Well, if you're wondering if what I'm looking for is a fight, it is not. You see, I have searched for you for centuries and never found you. And I cursed at myself in my own frustration, when I was younger, but I have grown more mature and learned to accept that I may never find you. The endless traveler, the endless adventurer, taking yourself wherever it is your heart pleases. Well, it's by luck and chance that I've met up with you hear. I've heard great things of you and to be honest, I would much like to join you on your journeys. I abandoned hope and settled here as I thought it would provide me a point of security and a place to live for a while. Now that I've found you, what do you say?"

She nodded and for once, turned to Bryant and flashed him a brief but, soft smile upon her lips. She blew out a bit of smoke and turned all the way around, projecting her voice to the bartender who was cleaning glass cups.

"Let me get another of those drinks, Marti."

She called her Marti though the name on her name-tag clearly read, "Marta." Anyone would have guessed they were familiar with one another. She winked and Marta smiled, then going to prepare the drink she'd previously ordered. Though the girl was speaking on such a personal level to Bryant as if she knew him, she was being awfully mysterious about her name.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:52 pm

OOC: ahh you know my heart well. the endless adventurer...

BIC: well i spend my time on a backwater planet three galaxies away i think the southern arm towards the center. locally it is alone and calls itself earth. i sensed a hidden intent or secret but why was it bugging me more than other peoples hidden thughts.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:06 am

OOC: Yes, yes I do. Well this is another member to our party. I'll add another on too and then Misty. So the ultimate party is this girl, Misty, you, me, Mero and the last character and you'll see why I'm doing that.

"I see, Earth. A planet I am an acquaintance of. I do not know its soils well enough to call it a temporary home for me and I do not know too little of it to call it foreign. But, I wouldn't mind going there and perhaps living there again. Besides some of the girls here are quite annoying and being on a planet with all girls you try to find pleasures in any way possible. Fighting with them, making love with them, in all different ways. I've noticed that the tougher ones hang out here and do not mind fighting with me, but, I always win since I have the upper hand. And the girls who hit on you and make it apparent they like you in a romantic way, they are sweet lovers. But, I am rambling. So, Maboroshi, may I join you or not?"

She blew more smoke out of her cigarette and it was almost completely burned out by this time. At the same moment she turned her head to check on the status of the requested drink, Marta came to the counter with it placed on a folded napkin and slid it to her. The mysterious girl only let a bit of expression show in her face and the slightest of emotion hold effect in her tone of voice.

"Oh thank you Marta."

"You're welcome."

She giggled slightly and the mysterious girl continued, taking a sip from the glass.

"What do I owe you?"

"Oh don't worry, this one's on the house."

She winked and then left to go clean the counters on the left side of the bar. She kept her eyes on the mysterious girl a moment before focusing her sight on her waning hand wiping the filth off the counter with a rag. The mysterious girl grabbed the drink in her hands and took another sip of it, then, re-establishing eye contact with Bryant. She took a pause briefly and then spoke.

"So, Mr. Maboroshi, do we have a deal? I can join your party?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 am

sure but my ship will be almost too full with you and my other companion... i thought for a moment indulging in a private fantasy of utena and this woman conversing while i piloted my ship i ended it wondering why i was trusting her with knowledge i normlly kept hidden. maybe she was part gallefreyian. nah they were wiped out... my confusion spiraled in part to the large mix in my system but i was not hindered. at least not yet. so you been lookin for me huh? what for? need a monster killed? lover chased? war won? treasure located? dungeon cleared? the list went on.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 am

"More like something or someone to keep me occupied and less bored. I was looking for you so that I could adventure with you. From what I've heard your adventures are quite the exciting and thrilling kind, we encounter every sort of living being on any planet and that seems something I am keen on knowing more about. I may have lived as long as you, I may be just as smart as you however, the world is always growing and there are always new things that emerge. The world is constantly expanding and as it is now, there are things I do not even know of myself. In the words of Shakespeare himself, there are more things in heaven and hell than dreamt of in my philosophies, yes?"

The mysterious girl took another swig of her drink before continuing absently saying what she was saying.

"However, thank you for allowing me to explore with you and travel. I do appreciate that much. Though, my curiosity leads me to ask: Who is this other companion of yours?"

She seemed immensely interested in what he was going to say. But, either way, she awaited his answer, not knowing that he had a companion on this trip with him.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:30 am

Prince Utena Tenjou a girl as mysterious as you save i know her name not youren. i hicupped a bit. asking her name stupidly but im my opinion future conversation would be wasted unless u knew.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:38 am

"I see, she is a girl and yet a prince, she seems interesting as well and she must have something that interests you enough to allow her to travel with, or rather, something that dazzles you about her?"

Curiously, once again, she asked as she took another sip, finishing her final question. She was almost done with the drink and almost ready to leave from the bar, it was getting quite boring for her. But, for someone so skinny and small, she could hold her liquids well.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

thats private... i took another drink. i wont even tell Utena what it is but then again she is probably only expressing curiosity. i can apreciate that. so tell me more about yourself.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 am

"I suppose that now, because we are comrades, I can disclose that information to you and your comrade when I meet her. What is it you would like to know Maboroshi?"

The girl sat there and continued her conversation, apathy becoming, once more, predominantly present within her eyes and a neutrality becoming more present in the tone of her voice.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:11 am

everything. origins, early years, but ill settle for what ever you want to say. the list went on but that would be redundant i decided to quiet down to think some more about what to do when utena was finished here on this world.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next