MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Light and Darkness Dragon swords I_vote_lcapLight and Darkness Dragon swords I_voting_barLight and Darkness Dragon swords I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Light and Darkness Dragon swords I_vote_lcapLight and Darkness Dragon swords I_voting_barLight and Darkness Dragon swords I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Light and Darkness Dragon swords EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik