MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Legends of the past brought to the future. I_vote_lcapLegends of the past brought to the future. I_voting_barLegends of the past brought to the future. I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Legends of the past brought to the future. I_vote_lcapLegends of the past brought to the future. I_voting_barLegends of the past brought to the future. I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Legends of the past brought to the future. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Legends of the past brought to the future.

2 posters

Go down

Legends of the past brought to the future. Empty Legends of the past brought to the future.

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Outside of the notorious district in the emptiness of the barren wasteland something phenomenal was going to occur. The air pressure in the area had risen drastically and a light wind picked up. A small black hole made an appearance to anything present in the area. Second by second its diameter increased, releasing a surge of energy and electricity. That light wind developed into a heavy gust at that moment. It was intense! So intense that the ocean of grass below swayed about like rough waves. And then it happened.....

From the opening portal dropped a figure. A distance of ten meters or so from the ground, the Uchiha fell to the Earth. In mid-air he spun to land on his two feet, which he did successfully without sustaining any damage. "A teleportation jutsu? But who could have used such a technique without being present? I sensed no chakra." Raijin raised his head and gazed at the opened portal. He was waiting for something else. 
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Legends of the past brought to the future. Empty Re: Legends of the past brought to the future.

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:33 pm

As the portal kept spreading wide in diameter another figure came into view " where the hell are we!" a voice echoed in the portal and suijin fell flat on his face exiting it "okay this wasnt a very good landing was it brother?" he looked at his brother who seemed to look down on him like he was a fool of some sort "Who opened this portal anyway ,i dont sense any chakra anywhere near by and we seem to be in unfamilar lands"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Legends of the past brought to the future. Empty Re: Legends of the past brought to the future.

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 pm

And there he was. That twin brother of his landing straight on his face. Raijin looked down at him as he recovered from the fall and then returned his gaze to the closing portal. "No, it wasn't a good landing at all brother. It was quite a lousy one." He smirked and then scanned the area. What had transpired just now was unknown to the two shinobi. But one thing was sure, they weren't in the village forest. "Yes, we are in unfamiliar lands. What is that in the distance over there?" He pointed to the district of the thieves far out in the distance.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Suijin sighed at his brother glance and felt embarrassed at what he foolishly had done. He then looked ahead at his brothers request and scanned ahead "Hmmmm Look's Like A Small town of some sort up ahead i dont know myself brother but lets check it out right ?" He walked ahead of his brother

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Raijin nodded. Perhaps this was a minor village of some sort. "Good idea. Maybe the villagers could tell us where we are, unless they know of our power and what we've done, heh." He followed behind his brother, resting his hand on the kusarigama handle in case they were ambushed.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

suijin sighed and looked at his brother " If we dont know where we are brother why do we have to be so imtimidating ,shouldnt we blend in with society and the people" he questioned his brother hiding his weapons and face with his hat and cloak

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:39 pm

As always Suijin didn't like his reputation in the shinobi world. In reality everyone feared these two young men, they were leaders of the strongest clan. "Brother, we must be intimidating if we want to get things easily. But you are a great leader and wise so I should listen to you." With that said he closed his cloak and covered his face with the straw hat. "If we are provoked in any way I will use force though."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 pm

suijin sighed and agreed with his brother as they calmly and safely walked into the small city "Brother these people dont look anything like villagers" suijin wondered off to random shops and was approach by city folk and law enforment

Officer: Excuse me sir i've never seen you in these parts before as well as your strange clothing i think your going to have to come with me

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:42 pm

As they entered the area Raijin observed the inner architecture of the district. Nothing but slums. This had to be a ghetto, but something he has never seen in his life. "What exactly is going on here? They don't." Crowds of people, looking nothing like villagers of the Uchiha time period, moved throughout the streets. Some even gave the two strangers dirty looks. There were also prostitutes that called out to the young men, looking to earn some good cash.

Raijin ignored them and walked directly in his brother's wake. And then they were stopped by a man in uniform. He asked them to follow him. The Uchiha chuckled. "I guess they don't know who we are. Allow me to teach him a lesson brother..." Raijin quickly shot his foot out from under his cloak, kicking the officer in the stomach and sending him flying a few meters into a food stand. Pedestrians focused their attention on the two men while a group of officers hurried to the scene.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Suijin was shocked to see what his brother had done "Raijin i told you we should'nt be noticed now look! You caused a scene! " he watched as officers and civilians surrounded them "Dam our first day here and we already causing trouble"

Officers: "Hands in the air both of you now!" Every officer pulled out a pistal aand pointed it at the hooded figures

civilians: GET OUT OF OUR TOWN !

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 am

"Sorry brother, I couldn't help it." Thanks to Raijin they weren't going to be exploring the district any longer, or at least the remains. Yes, Raijin was planning on unleashing a destructive force upon the scum of this district. Crowds of people yelled behind the officer lines. The authorities all had weapons drawn. There were at least ten of them on the front line. "What are those weapons they hold?" Raijin smirked and stepped forward. One of the nervous police officers pulled the trigger, unable to control themselves. Fortunately for Raijin the bullet hit the ground before him, "A weapon that fires projectiles at such a speed? Impressive."

The Uchiha vanished from view, appearing in mid-air with ten kunai in hand. He hurled them at each officer, hitting them all in the forehead. Simultaneously they all dropped, including Raijin. Civilians scattered around in terror.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Suijin grabbed his brother by the coller and shook him wildly "What did you do I told you I didnt want to be seen now we are screwed!" He looked around to see civilians and more officers approach them in numbers. " see this is why we cant go anywhere nice! Your always looking for stupid playmates! " he ran for his life while still holding on to his brother coller. He threw a smoke bomb to conceal themselves from the crowd

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Raijin was grabbed instantly by the collar. His brother was furious! "But they attacked me first!" He looked around and noticed the amount of officers approaching them. Fortunately these two brothers were great at escaping; Suijin used a smoke bomb and dragged Raijin out of the district in a comedic fashion.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Suijin found the perfect place to hide. he glanced at his brother" why do you always have to ruin my plans. we could have left the city with no one knowing!" he sighed and began walking to another part of the city while still dragging his brother " wish I could buy a leash for you so you could stay out of trouble"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 am

They had found themselves in the worst section of the district. Where thugs roamed and authorities did not dare to enter. Like a child Raijin continued being dragged by his collar, "Alright! I apologize for my actions!" He smacked his brother's hand away and fixed his collar. "From now on I'll stay quiet and will keep my hands and legs to myself."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down