MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Strange Lands I_vote_lcapStrange Lands I_voting_barStrange Lands I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Strange Lands EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Strange Lands EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Strange Lands EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Strange Lands EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Strange Lands EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Strange Lands EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Strange Lands EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Strange Lands EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Strange Lands EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Strange Lands

2 posters

Go down

Strange Lands Empty Strange Lands

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:25 am

That whole ordeal in the district that Raijin caused was quite hard getting away from. Even the slums had heard of what had occurred in the square and were seeking out the two brothers. They had made their escape from the district and headed north. A small forest of pine trees with a waterfall served as their hideout for now. It actually looked secluded from society in everyway. Only lifeforms present were the plants and the wildlife. From an arial view one could see a large creature, what appeared to be an orange fox, lying at the river bank. Raijin was seated on the behemoth's head with legs crossed, his eyes on the sky above. In their time the two brothers tamed the mighty Kyuubi through major battles and even used it as a weapon. The fox held no grudge with them and respected the two, a rarity from a demon.

"It all makes sense now. These people are advanced, we are not in our time period. No. Worse. We aren't in the same dimensional plane as before." He rubbed his chin, waiting for his brother to return from his little exploration.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Strange Lands Empty Re: Strange Lands

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

A sudden sound from below alerted Raijin. He quickly turned his head in the direction and spotted a young girl, about seven years of age. She was no threat to the Uchiha. As he looked closely- however, he could notice that she was carrying bruises and spots of dirt on her clothes. The Kyuubi's eye slowly drifted towards the small female. She could not move for she was to afraid to do so. 

"What are you doing here alone child?"

No answer from the girl.  Perhaps the presence of the mighty nine tails was too much for her? Raijin slowly stood up from the beast's head and dropped down. "Don't be afraid child. It will not harm you. You are no enemy of mine." The small girl nodded and began weeping. Raijin slowly walked over to her and knelt down. "Dammit, where is Suijin when you need him? He's good with kids....Listen, why are you crying?"

"I-I....My daddy was taken! Bad people took him!" How sad, the child's father had been taken and she was left alone in the wild. Leaving her be would easily give the any carnivorous beast out here a good meal. Or perhaps he could end her of her suffering and feed her to the Kyuubi. No, although Raijin was a battle-hungry monster, he cared about this girl's wellbeing. He was willing to help. "Do not cry! I will help you get your father back!" He wrapped his arm around the child and lifted her onto his shoulder, jumping back onto the massive beast's head. With one pat the Kyuubi stood on all four legs and walked off. "Tell me where to go."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Thirty minutes or so had gone by. The small girl was weak looking. Poor thing; she must have been starving in the wild and probably still is. "What is your name little girl?" She held her thin arm up, pointing in the direction to go and looked up at the Uchiha. "Yuna. I was named after my grandma. What's your name mi-" She paused and coughed a little. Raijin was worrying about the girl's health status. He had to hurry. "What is your name mister?" 

Raijin smiled and looked down at her, "Uchiha, Raijin." Up ahead there was a village, not too small and not too big. He could see men lined up at the stone walls surrounding the village with bow and arrows pointed at them. "That's a weird name. I'm going to call you Rai-Rai......Oh, this is my home!" Boy, if this girl would have held that bit of information in this village would have been annihilated! The men far out noticed the small red haired girl and put down their weapons. Opening the wooden gate and allowing them to enter. Kyuubi was far too large to enter through the gate. 

Grabbing the girl and jumping off the beast, who vanished in a cloud of smoke, Raijin landed at the gate. "This girl is of your village! I have returned her!" Large men with helmets and armor, swords in their holsters, approached the shinobi. "Yuna! You are safe! Thank God!" Yuna ran into his embrace and was lifted by the man. "I am Argus, Yuna's uncle. I thank you for returning my niece! Please, enter!"  
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:50 am

Something about this place reminded him of his old home. A community with warriors, by the looks of the shields, swords, spears, and other weapons some were holding. They were much different than the more technologically advanced officers of back in the district. What a weird world this was. Argus seemed to be the leader of his community, just like Raijin and his brother. Now that Yuna was back home and was being well fed he felt relieved of his worry. 

"Argus, what was Yuna doing out in the wild alone?"

"My brother, Yuna's father, was leading a band of warriors out in the White Forest. That is where we usually hunt for our food. It turns out that some knights from the kingdom not too far from here were on patrol and caught sight of us......They attacked us."

Argus lowered his head as if he was to blame for the incident. This must have explained the reason why there were so many wounded men under a tent by the entrance. They must have been victims of the battle. But that still didn't explain why Yuna was alone.

"What does that have to do with Yuna, Argus?"

"Yuna joined her father on her first hunting trip with him to see how it's done. Most of our men were killed in battle, the rest were severely injured and found. Yuna's father was captured by the knights and brought to the kingdom. Yuna was left alone to die. That wretched King does not like our barbaric tribe on his land. That's not how it works! We share this land."

Argus paused for a moment and then took notice of Raijin's weapons. He looked up at him with a smile on his face. The Uchiha looked back at him with all seriousness. He didn't understand how a man could be smiling after all that had transpired.

"Raijin, we were planning a coup d'état! You look like a strong warrior, perhaps you could lead some of our men into the kingdom and free Sol. Then we can overthrow the tyrant!"

Men cheered from around the two. They were in some way excited about going into battle. They were like Raijin; battle hungry warriors who'd do anything for their own people. 

"I will join you. Yuna deserves to have a father and you all deserve some part of this land."

"Good! Good! We will head out at sunset. For now rest, take a couple of women if you'd like! Haha!"

"No, I will rest. Tell your guards to let my brother enter. He bares a similar appearance to me."

The Uchiha then walked off while Argus was joined by some men and they all began singing. Raijin walked off towards a small cottage until he heard the calls of the little girl.

"Rai-Rai! Are you going to sleep already?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yuna? I was planning on resting. We're going to get your father back tonight."

"Really? I'll get to see him again! I'm so happy! Thank you Rai-Rai!"

A smile crossed his face, he was delighted to be helping this young girl and her tribe. Once before he had felt the way this girl felt when she was found in the forest, alone, fatherless. He and his brother had lost their father when they were just children. They had lost him to war. Raijin endured so much pain, he definitely doesn't want the girl to do the same.

"You're welcome Yuna. Now go and play with your friends."

She gave him a simple nod and scurried off towards a group of children playing some game with sticks. Raijin found himself being welcomed by one of the barbarians. He would allow him to sleep on the second floor. Accepting the invitation the Uchiha entered the cottage and retreated to the bed upstairs in the guest room.  
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm

suijin appeared directly in front of his brother and was very angry with him "WHAT THE HELL BROTHER I WAS STUCK ALONE WITH HUNDREDS OF CRAZY ASS TOWNS PEOPLE HUNTING ME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I WAS YOU!" he calmed down a bit and noticed a small little girl in the room with them " oh so you ditch me for a cutier little thing huh so uncool" he crossed his arms jealous and annoyed at all the trouble he went through without raijin

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Raijin looked at his brother from the bed he was laying on. "Forgive me brother. I thought you were not too far behind me when I fled. And this little girl? I found her alone while in the forest. If I would have left her alone she would have died..." He grabbed onto the pillow and placed it over his head. "Allow me to rest brother. I am helping these people in battle later on in the day."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:13 pm

he sighed and layed back "look at you mister father figure...you know you should of went along with that arranged marriage and settled down like i plan to do " he yawned and lay back "whats the story behind this girl anyway?"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Raijin smirked under the pillow. "That arranged marriage father had for me wasn't as good as yours. She was too much of a girly-girl! I wanted one who isn't afraid to join the front lines, a fighter." He threw the pillow at his brother and sat up. "Yuna was with her father and some men of the tribe hunting. They were ambushed by knights from a neighboring kingdom. Several men were killed and her father was taken prisoner."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 pm

he looked at his brother and smirked " oh so you wana play hero...i see sounds stupid but its a good look for you" he yawn and layed down resting and relaxed "when do you leave for you so called mission my brother "

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:35 pm

"I know, it really does. But it's the only the way I'll get action while doing something good." The Uchiha lowered his head, allowing his spiked hair to hang down. "At sunset we leave."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 am

he looked at his brother and twicked his eye brow "so i can play here too brother that sounds awsome! " he saw the little girl come down stairs and lay next to raijin " awwww how cute she likes you"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 am

"Oh, so now you want to fight!" He chuckled and rested his back against the wall. "Well you already know when we're together nothing can stop us, heh." Yuna suddenly entered the room and jumped onto the bed, right beside Raijin.

"Rai-Rai! I came to see you! And who is that? He looks a lot like you!!"

"Well if it isn't Yuna, haha. That's my twin brother Yuna. Consider him your older brother, just like me."

"Ooooohhh really!? Yaaay!!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 pm

he chuckled and pointed at his brother "yes we are brother's yuna but i m the better looking one here " he laughed and pointed at his brother like he was nothing "come yuna lay wit me im nicer "

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:38 pm

"Haha! You are funny mister! But I'll stay at Rai-Rai's side!"

Raijin chuckled at his brother's attempt to win the little girl over. She was like a sister to both of them already. What a nice asset to the family. "Brother please, you know I'd always get the girls back at our village!" While they jokingly challenged each other Argus stepped through the door after a knock. "We are preparing to leave. Are you ready Raijin? And this must be your brother. I am Argus."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 pm

he yawned and smiled "ill watch the little girl on our trip no worries" he looked down on her and smiled "lets go my little cutie hehehe"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:02 pm

So this what it. The time to battle the enemy in this new world. An opportunity to test out the abilities they had earned back in their home world. Raijin stepped out of the room, approving of his brother's self-given task. "Makes sense; you're a defensive type of fighter and I'm the offensive type so it'd be best if you watched her."

"Good! Now let us go! We fight tonight!"

Argus stepped out of the room and Raijin followed right after him. Went he exited the cottage there were a large amount of armored men with various weapons. There weren't too many men, but just enough to lead a stealth attack on the kingdom castle. Besides, with the two Uchiha brothers numbers did not matter.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:01 pm

he grabbed the little girl and sat her on his shoulders "hows the few up there little one ?" he walked behind his brother and agnus "hey who this person brother, he a friend of yours on this journey we taking?" he looked at the man weirdly

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

"Let us go! Like thieves in the night, no one will notice us."

The barbarians marched forward, following the dirt path out of their small village while the women and children stayed behind waving them goodbye. Raijin walked at the end of the massive force with his brother and Yuna, who was on Suijin's shoulders.

"I love the view from up here! It makes me look tall!" She giggled and kept her hands on Suijin's head.

"That man is the temporary leader. He's Yuna's uncle and her father's brother. We're not friends, just associates for now." Raijin walked at a steady pace. They were all taking a route through a forest. At the exit they'd be able to see the small town of the kingdom and the castle.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 pm

"oh i see brother well as long as we accomplish our goal for this little one i dont care" he smiled at her and hope she was feeling easy about this trip " hey bro just to make sure you do have a plan right :/....its not some half ass plan where you just rush in and kill right!"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:59 pm

"Oh we will accomplish the goal brother. No matter what." The band of warriors continued to march through the forest. Some of them carried lanterns on their spears to light up the dark path. Already had the Sun gone down, darkness was now a huge factor in this battle. "Heh, I have a plan brother, don't you worry. It's pretty good too! I'll be sure to show you something special!"

"The town is just up ahead!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 pm

"well it better be good and not half assed :/" he gave the little one a snack while on their journey and he smiled "um i bought you apples my dear if you got hungry on the way " he smiled and yawned while walking with her "hey agnus dude when are we going to get there?"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 pm

"Well, just watch. You're going to like this! Hehe." He looked up at Yuna and smiled as she took the apple from Suijin. What a great brother he was. You know, it kind of made it seem as if she was really a younger sister.

"Thank you so much!"

She bit the apple and smiled, savoring the taste of the fruit. Argus turned around and looked at the brother of Raijin, who stood behind the band of men.

"It's Argus, not Agnus. And we're here already. We must position ourselves at the town walls and then wait for the signal we'll receive from Raijin."

"Brother, place Yuna down. I need you to take a guard out an allow the barbarians to enter the town. Make sure you take the appearance of the guard with a transformation. Let's do this! Wait for the signal Argus, I'm going now."

Raijin quickly used the Shunshin technique to travel to the outer walls of the town, leaving the men at the entrance of the forest. He stood closely against the stone wall and then jumped over without being detected by any of the look-out guards. Nice timing it was! Once in the small town he sunk into the shadows, using them to sneak into the castle without being seen.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down