MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:00 am

I remained quiet for a moment and took a semi dramatic pause. I turned around and faced her, so she could take a good look at me and what I'd become. I did that on purpose. I didn't know why, but I did. I sighed and then grabbed a piece of the skirt, looking at it emptily. Then I spoke, even more emptily...

"But this is normal... right?"

Then I gently let the piece of skirt I'd grabbed and lifted fall from my hand. I still stared down at the floor, I didn't dare to look at her in the eyes. And then, besides that one moment, I was silent. And I planned to be.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 15 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:03 am

"...*speechless in shock*...."Kaori couldn't even talk seeing her friend dressed in something that was normal for her. It was not like Hana to change her outfit or herself for that matter. She shook her head but looked down a bit, quiet in shock still. "T-this is not normal for you, hana. I know this has to be a dream cuz I know you didn't want to wear the girl uniform....you can't be..."she shook her head but looks up to her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:06 am

Again no response, I just stood there like a lifeless drone, finding much interested in staring at the newly polished floors of the hallway. By now, most of the students had cleared out and made their ways to their destinations. However, in the hall still remained us. Though I would surely be the talk of everyone still in the classrooms and some out and about on the outside campus, I didn't care. I remained here, unmoving, and not speaking, silent, with Kaori.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:18 am

Hana didn't know why nor understand but when she did see hana's face, she could tell that it was not like. As if something inside of hana was destroyed, ripped out of her body and tossed to the ground. Kaori just didn't talk before looking a bit upset before looking to hana. This told her that something important was taken away from her and she was too lost to notice of how it effected her right now.

"You...You're not hana. YOU CAN'T BE HANA! I want my prince back, whoever you are, give her back! The hana I know and cared for wouldn't do something like this, Letting depression eat her up like food! She would have not be shown Dressed in a girl's uniform even when she told me she would dress in the boy's uniform and be proud of it! From what I see, it seems you lost something dear to you? Well, suck it up then and fight back! As she spoke, tears were showing in her eyes but now in rage looking at her.

"If you were the real hana, she would have ran to the closest bathroom and change right now, not letting this feeling of depression talk or take her from the world. She would have beat this feeling down, stand up tall and win back what she lost. You don't want to be alone forever do you!?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:30 am

I looked at her curiously. Just what was she trying to prove anyway? I was the same old Hana I was before all this happened. She understood nothing, she hadn't understood what I'd been through. She wasn't going to understand even if I told her. And here she was making statements about who I was, how I dress, and how I should feel. I felt a small spark of anger start within me, but if she mentioned Aiko, that'd be the last straw. Though for now, I just decided to keep looking at the floor and listening.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 am

kaori didn't talk but she just looked down before thinking. "I don't understand hana, were you lying to me? Were you lying to Aiko? Was it cuz of her she made you change your ways!? If you were a true prince, you would have kept your word and not be telling such things! If you were true to your word, maybe you shouldn't see that Aiko! Maybe she was too much trouble and something caused her to make you like this!"she shouted.

"Maybe she did something to you, changed you and made you different. You are not the same prince I knew cuz of her!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 am

My fists clenched and all in one swift motion, I looked up and made contact with her gaze for one moment. And then one of my hands was brought up, and unclenched into a straight form, resembling a flat board. And I whacked her cheek as hard as I could. Afterward, there was a small red mark on her cheek to show where I had hit and how hard.

My eyes watched her there, for one moment, wondering what she'd do next. In fact, I began my movements after she said the name Aiko.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 am

Kaori looked shocked from the hit she got from hana, slowly reaching to touch her bruised cheek, wincing that hana could hit really hard just like a boy could. She said nothing holding onto her cheek but glared back to hana. "I'm just saying what I think is true hana, Cuz of what is going on, you let yourself go. You let your sadness and depression eat you alive and change you into something that's not normal for you. Just look at yourself hana, this is not the true you. The real hana I knew and maybe the same for Aiko too, wouldn't let herself get beat just like that. She would have stood up, show her courage and fight for what she lost!"

Kaori's tears kept comming down from her face. "You want to get back what you lost right!?! Then start by waking up! You can't fight and show yourself like this, being weak and feeling like a loser! IF you love or care for this person you lost, go and fight! Win the person back but don't give up cuz maybe this person still wants to be someone you can care for as a close friend!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 am

And then it snapped within me. She was truly saying all of this because she cared for me. Not because she wanted to make me feel like a loser, but because she wanted me to get back on my own two feet and stop being such a baby about things. Be the fighter I am. I turned around for a moment and witnessed Takehiko and Aiko standing outside, having a chat. Takehiko lovingly accepted the rose from her fingers and then embraced her in a hug. I gained a soft smile curving my lips, and the least bit of a relieving look in the gleams of my eyes. And then the gentle timbre of my voice that had almost been forgotten thanks to silence, permeated the air.

"Kaori... I'm sorry."

I paused for a moment.

"It must have hurt you. When I hit you just now, didn't it?"

I paused again and then spoke.

"And it must have hurt to see me like this, didn't it?"

I then took the opportunity to turn back around and walk over to her, placing my hands on her shoulders. I rested them there and looked down into her eyes, kissing her forehead, the light restored back in me.

"Thank you. You truly are a great friend. I owe ya one."

And then I began to bravely walk past everyone, seeming more confident than ever now. I was on a mission, in search of Takehiko and I was going to find him. And this time, things were going to be different.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 am

Kaori sniffs a bit crying but gently smiled, feeling the kiss on her forehead before looking quiet."Yeah, it did hurt when I saw you like that as you gave up on everything you promised to prove to others one day and I guess I diserve that hit that's cuz I got angry. I shouldn't have said mean things about Aiko. But, I'm glad you are back now but since you are, now you can save your friend, as the true prince that I know and love. Maybe Aiko really needs a close friend like you in her life, Hana...."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:16 am

Eventually, I'd found Takehiko. I marched right up to him and wore a determined face, despite what my uniform told of me at the moment.

"I demand a rematch with you Takehiko. Today after school, in the arena. I expect you to be there."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 am

"Oh? another match with you, Hana? Are you even sure of your choice or the proper clothes needed? You could ruin that little girl's uniform in this though, I can tell you are serious so I'll be their if you wish later. Just hope this won't be like before."He looked at hana with a little smile watching her. "But that does suit you alot more better than the male's uniform. Brings our your feminine side."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 pm

I cringed at his mention of my feminine side, but then the glare in my eyes hardened on his, and I turned to walk away. Just as I did that, I flashed a softer look to Aiko, more or less meaning, don't worry, I'm going to win you back. I promise.

A few hours later...

"I'm ready to go whenever you are, Takehiko. And this time, I swear I won't lose."

I clenched my hand harder around the sword that Ryuu had given me to use against him for this fight. He was surprisingly nice when he wanted to be. I awaited for the whole ritual of the roses placed in our breast pockets and the sword coming out of Aiko's chest to be over. But, this time, I watched and I couldn't help but feel this little pang of anger. Why was he touching her like that? Why was he making this into so much more than it needed to be? What was this deep hating feeling that arose in my gut for him, that I couldn't feel before?

'Jealousy?'

I thought for a moment and then the sword was drawn. The roses were placed on our chests and the bells rung in the winds that blew by. The duel had officially begun!

He began to lean into his attack, then elegantly going to slash at me. I blocked it accordingly, and then he tried another, another parry to his slash. It seemed so elegantly placed together, our blocks and strikes, it almost appeared as if we were doing a dance. But, in reality, these strikes could have been considered deadly.

"You've improved."

And then he tried another, to which I dodged, and tried to slash at his rose. Much to my surprised, he didn't block it. He smiled in that charming way and I was caught for a moment in his daze. I blinked, confused as to what was going on.

"You're not gonna block?!"

"Why should I? It is my rose you wish to cut to prove a point, do you not? I'm just trying to understand what that point is. So if you wish to slash my rose, then do so. I won't mind. I'll lose this duel intentionally, but I should hope you keep me around to find out just what kind of statement you're attempting to make. If not, then the battle will continue. And I mean, you do make a fine statement with that uniform on, Hana."

His eyes did that thing they usually do that gets the girls here at the academy even more lustful of him. I sighed and placed my sword down for a moment, watching his actions. I scoffed and found that spark again, the one I'd lost when he looked at me.

"No Takehiko. I want you to play fair. This is supposed to be a fair fight right? I'm not going to allow you to just give me my victory. That isn't fair. That's... not what I came here to prove! And you'll find that out soon enough! Pick up your sword... let's fight!"

"Your fiery ways still entice me."

He remarked and then I dashed into him, he was able to see that, and dodge, while blocking. That is, he retreated backwards in steps, and blocked the blade from approaching his rose, or his body for that matter. This fight was surely intense. I kept trying my luck with the slashes, with every kind of cut and strike I could, and I couldn't get around his defense. He was good to say the least. Then we separated once more and my panting could clearly be heard. Our eyes watched each other.

"What's the matter Hana? Are you completely worn from the battle? I can't say I blame you. I'm not one to boast myself, but, the people who normally fight with me find themselves out of breath by some point in the battle. But then again, most of them are male anyway. And trust me, I wouldn't want your delicate and lovely skin bruised by the harshness, the roughness of the duel. So what do you say .... you just give up?"

He dashed at me, with incredible speed might I add. He always had to give a segment into his next comment. I closed my eyes and concentrated, after getting a feel for where his sword was going to strike. And instead of blocking in the awkward position I was in, which would have been bad, because he would have easily overpowered me. And instead of flipping, instead, I did a ball change on my foot and once I had managed to get out of the way of his strike, I placed my sword out to block, and popped into it like it was a dance. My foot still remained flexed and little outward, so I moved my sword and he tripped on it, stumbling forward. I walked a few steps and took over the position he was once standing in.

"Incredible. I don't think I've ever seen that done before. You have good blocking and evading skills already and yet somehow you never cease to amaze me with what you can do in battle. Truly a wonderful spectacle."

He remarked, and I panted, watching him with that same determined and unfazed gaze that I had entering into the battle. I didn't say anything back, just stood there, awaiting our next little confrontation. Needless to say, now he was really amazed. It showed on his face, it impressed him. He was now panting, a little tired from what had been going on. I couldn't blame him, this had been going on a while. I hadn't checked my watch or anything, but I'd say the time we'd been fighting was longer than any other duel, closer to 40 minutes. We watched each other intently, and then he made a dash for it. I attempted to block where I thought he was going to strike and found myself guessing wrongly, as he quickly switched his footing and the position of his sword. It was a weaker strike, but it was getting him somewhere. I just remembered the steps to the tango, I'd learned, and it was on the guy's side too. Excellent. Instead of him striking me, I quickly moved out of the way, and he was able to strike again, again I moved out of way, and then I began to move with his body, as it did, so that he couldn't strike me. He was beginning to get a little flustered.

"Why... can't I... hit you?"

I smirked and then stopped moving with him, and allowed him to go in for another strike. I flipped backward in the air and avoided the slash. I landed on my feet and as soon as I'd done that, there was the familiar surge of power I'd felt in all my other battles before me. I smiled, this was now the homestretch of the duel! I dashed at him and he dashed at me, our swords armed and presented. Ready. Our figures grew closer together, and then it seemed like the final movements of a dance in sequence. Our swords met, we both rotated them, our bodies, and then our swords both flew into the air, we turned around in the spots we were in and the swords began to come down. And then it was over, the bells rang in the winds blowing by. Red petals then blew in the wind, signifying that Takehiko had lost. The Sword of Dios vanished into thin air and the other sword I was using, remain sticking out of the floor. I had a few cuts and bruises on me, my uniform was all ripped and torn again and I could have sworn I injured once of my ankles, but the duel was over, and as the winds blew by and kept my hair with its current, I remarked...

"I've taken back what I was."

And then I began my march out of the arena. By now it had to have been nighttime and I was carrying my stuff as usually. It was a scene resembling of the first time she became mine. And as she came out from a hidden light, and revealed herself to me, I stood, with a smile, watching. She said the same thing she said then, only, this time, I could hear a bit more happiness. A familiar tone in her voice, because we were familiar. Because we were so close. And then I sighed and remarked softly...

"Aiko. It's okay. I know. And from this day forth, I'm not going to let anyone take you from me again. I'm going to protect you. For as long as I can."

And we headed home that night.

Meanwhile...A few hours ago(Flashback)...

I had been flipping the channels at home, and nothing that appealed to me was on. And I kept flipping and flipping, nothing that interested me. I sighed and was about to turn the tv off, when suddenly I came across a channel that had on the screen an exact replica of the dueling arena of Ohtori Academy. I blinked and my eyes widened, as I drew closer to the tv, or rather, sat up from my position laying down. I watched intently. And then the figures who were to be participating in this duel, came into view. One looked to be a male with a smaller female and the other a semi-tall female with a sword in her hands. The view was a bit fuzzy at first and then the focus was adjusted to be crystal clear. And what I saw was shocking to me.

"What the... Hana?"

I watched. And then I saw...

"Aiko....? And... I'm guessing that's the guy who stole her from ..."

I couldn't complete the sentence. Had she already gotten the strength back to challenge him? I figured it must have happened the same way to her that it did to me. I just sat there and watched, I mean what more could I do? I couldn't intrude upon the property of a school I'd long graduated from. It just wasn't permitted and I would surely get in some kind of trouble. But, I wanted to see what would happen to my daughter. I needed to know.

".... I ... I just can't believe this is happening. I ... hope she wins."

I watched the battle take place on the television, some of those strikes were way too close! And some of them were a little off from how I remember when Touga dueled me, then again, this wasn't Touga, so I continued watching with indifference. I had to hope she'd pull through. Then she did something altogether that was entirely different from me. And in the midst of battle, she thought of this strategy, the kid was a genius. I watched as she seemed to be taking the advantage over him, when he clearly did over her at first. And then she flipped, oh man, the last few minutes of the battle were coming. I sat in my chair, unmoved, wanting to see what would be the result.

"Come on Hana! I know you can do this!"

And then dashed at each other, and the duel ended with Hana winning. I left the tv on and began to get up in satisfaction and pride both. Hana had won Aiko back. I was just happy she was able to. I called out to Anthy in the other room.

"Anthy... have you seen this..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:05 pm

I was just about to put on dinner before hearing Utena call me about something. "What did you say Utena? *walks out of kitchen into living room* Hmmm, what is that?" I looked as well but saw that it was hana in some duel but then went quiet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:57 pm

"Hana... it's Hana. And the only person I can think of that that could be is the person who took Aiko from her. But... how is this on tv? In plain sight?! Where anyone can watch?"

I questioned, not really understanding why the duel was being broadcasted. I blinked. Just what the hell was going on here?

"This is... something else... Hana's in a duel, my little girl in a duel with this guy... and it's being filmed. This isn't some sort of realty show you know? This isn't meant to entertain people."

I sighed and sat down to watch the ending of it, holding my head in my hands. I was fine. I wasn't distressed at all. But more or less, just a little freaked out by the sudden impact it'd taken on me. Hana, I hope you're okay.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 am

I looked worried hearing Utena's voice in half anger and worry about our daughter but I didn't want her to get too angry. My hand rested on her shoulder in worry. "Utena, calm down. I don't know who is doing this either but I just hope they know this is not a good thing to do. I have the same worry about our little girl too but maybe we will find out who is doing this soon."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I sighed.

"You know me better than that Anthy. I'm not mad really. I'm just a little bothered by this is all. It really just hits a part of me I can't describe too well. It's just who would do such a thing as this? It makes me a little on edge to think that someone out there is making millions off my daughter's struggle."

I sighed again and shook my head.

"And not only that. But these other kids. Suppose that they have some sort of thing going on with them too and they choose to expose it in the dueling arena, because that's the one place they feel they can, because the whole arena is remote in itself. So why and how would someone film this? To make money, to gain personal promotion. What... why? I mean this guy... even if he did take Aiko from Hana, he behaves just like Touga. And to Hana right now, he may seem like nothing but an annoying little bug. But, in truth, he's in love. And does everyone out there have a right to know that? To know that he is in love with Hana. I mean, I doubt that he cares seeing as how he would shout it to the world, much alike to Touga. But, if his peers or even bad people who are strangers saw this program, think of what could happen to him. No, I don't wanna even think of what could happen to him. This is just... wrong."

I crossed my arms. I found that this was really taking a tone on my heart. An unusual strain on my heart and my feelings. But, apart from Hana being concerned, and maybe Aiko as well, but these other kids, I didn't know or much less really care about. So why were they bothering me too? This all was beginning to become confusing.

Meanwhile...Back with Hana and Aiko... in the present.

And all the way home, I walked back with a huge smile on my face, the curvature of my lips in the upright position as we walked under the moon's light. I felt so happy, almost like a euphoria of sorts, and I wasn't really thinking about why. The atmosphere at the moment had a sort of romantic quality to it. It was an undertone to the immense peacefulness I'd felt.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 am

Aiko walks by Hana but she was happy while smiling to her, feeling more safe and more secured with her. To be honest, she was sad and afraid she wouldn't see Hana again after she lost, getting the feeling she might forget her true nature but maybe someone talked to her and she was alright but braver than ever. As we walked, I couldn't help but feel so happy I could kiss her but I kept that to myself.

~With Utena and Anthy~
I looked to my love but just looked down before sitting by her. I have to admit this was sorta creepy too but I still wonder who or how anyone was recording this. "I know Utena, Sorry if I said something wrong. I'm just a little worried right now about our girl too. All of this is freaky to me too but I just wonder who or how they are doing this.."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

I couldn't help but be just so happy to be reunited with my best friend. But, what was this feeling of never wanting to lose her? Did she really mean that much to me? That was pushing the platonic boundaries, wasn't it? I don't know, let's just see what tomorrow brings. And I happily continued walking home with Aiko, our hands conjoined in friendship. Or perhaps something a little more.

With Utena and Anthy... Now in the Present.

"So when do you think Aiko and Hana will be home? I have to congratulate her on a job well done."

I smiled and waited anxiously for my daughter to walk in the door. Battered or completely fine, I'd take her in my arms as she was and that would be that! :]

OOC: By the way, can Hana and Aiko run into Kaori on the way home and she says something about her battered girls' uniform and how it still doesn't suit her, and how she, when she was not home, stopped by and fixed up her boys' uniform and has it in this bag, and how it suits her much more. And then she can tease them about their hands together or something.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 am

ooc:Okay! Anything else you would like to add to this part? *smiled*

bic:I laughed a bit before gently smiling, turning to look at the clock and wipes my hands in a towel. "Don't worry, Utena. I'm sure Hana will be home soon but for now, just wait." Even I was really proud of our little girl.

~With Hana and Aiko~
Aiko was happy while holding Hana's hand but her fingers were entwined with her own fingers too, hoping to never let go or leave her side. Before she gently looked up to hana, someone was running up to both Hana and Aiko to show it was Kaori while waving her arms. "HANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! You're all better now and you even got your friend back!!!! And.....*stops to look at her* What happened to your uniform!? Or better yet, why are you still wearing it!?" she looked around hana quietly but then pouts a bit, shaking her head a bit.

"*sighs* Even in that girl's uniform, it doesn't show your true self! It dosen't even look good on you but the boy's uniform, that suits you. Right, Aiko?" Aiko blinked but slowly nods to agree with her. "See!?!? Even Aiko agrees with me! That's why I did a little chore for you Hana and I think you might like it."

"You did a chore? what chore?"

Kaori giggled before she takes off her bookbag to put it on the ground and zip it open to take out a boy's uniform but it was Hana's but all fixed up and looking brand new. "I liked you better wearing a boy's uniform so I went over to your house, asked your mother if I could see your uniform and got it all fixed up for you!"She giggled while holding it out to Hana. "But one other thing, why are you two holding hands? Are you going on some date?" she teased.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:38 pm

OOC: Nothing that I know of, I mean, unless you have some sort of funny idea we could do. I mean, we're doing well as of now. As she returns home, then the event of being welcomed by Anthy and Utena and such will happen. Perhaps something romantic could happen between them when they're conscious now. Instead of when Hana's asleep. Not suggesting you kiss her, I'm suggesting that they have a sort of "intimate" moment with one another. Like an "almost" kiss or a passionate sort of hug or embrace. I don't know, anything, you pick. And, then after that a time skip will happen.

"Yeah, you think I should give her my old uniform? I know hers is a bit different and the style has definitely changed, but I think it might fit her, and I don't know, she might like it."

I smiled and laid my hand on Anthy's gently. I felt it was a good moment and a memory in the making ahead.

Meanwhile with Aiko and Hana...

As we walked, again the feeling of happiness and relief couldn't help but stay with me along this journey. And then something totally unexpected happened.

"Kaori?"

I was completely shocked to see Kaori out this time of night. What was she doing anyway? She seemed to be coming from the direction of my house. And she looked to be carrying her bookbag, had she been waiting to do homework with me and was just now going home? Had she been on her way back home from waiting around for me? Had she just dropped something off? I curiously looked at her and then she revealed the tattered boys' uniform I once wore, to be fixed. She'd taken the time to personally sew and stitch it back together with her own two hands. I officially decided I had the one of the greatest people as my friend.

"Wow thanks Kaori! That's super cool of you to do. I don't know how... I can't thank you enough for this."

I said accepting the uniform and taking it in my hand and slinging it over my shoulder. And then the worst I'd feared happened. Well, not feared since I had forgotten that my hand was intertwined with Aiko's, myself. I blushed and looked down at our hands and immediately separated from hers when I realized what she was talking about, impulsively answering.

"No! ,..... No, we're not dating, we're just best friends is all. I-I thought you'd know that Kaori. Plus, isn't it always safer to hold hands at this time of night?"

I remarked nervously and smiled. This was turning out to be one great night.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:38 pm

ooc:*Nods* Okay okay! XDDD

bic:"Well, that is what I see or just saw a while ago. I guess I'm still got a chance to still have you as my prince!"Kaori laughed with a bit smile on her face but Aliko just smiled seeing this but at least it was a good one. Tonight, it felt more right than anything that was going on so far with them.

~with Utena and Anthy~
I smiled before thinking about that. "Your old uniform? Well, I think it would be a wonderful surprise to do for your daughter, love. She is really something and that uniform is a special outfit you got to show what you did and gained over the years back then."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 am

OOC: Well I'm just trying to think of things to make this so much more exciting and spice it up, and stuff. So that it becomes really epic.

I blushed, unable to say anything back to her. I would've to shut her up, but instead I let her have her moment. I realized that, saying anything wouldn't really do anything to change her mind, and it wouldn't stop her from teasing me about what could be true or false either, it's just how best friends were. Besides, secretly to myself, I thought about a scenario of us dating or being together, of me being a prince. I liked the feel of it, and then I caught myself. WAIT. Why was I fantasizing about us dating and about me being this prince? I sighed and just shook my head, trying to stay within the moment and keep from blushing too much.

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy...

"Well we'll see what she says I guess."

I smiled, awaiting our daughter's return. Things were sure to be exciting tonight. She had Aiko back, and no doubt, Kaori had found her and given her her repaired uniform. Today was just a great day all around.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:35 am

ooc:works for me! XD

bic:"Then I know she will be home any minute now."I kiss Utena's cheek before turning to head back to the kitchen to finish up with dinner for everyone but I was happy for our little girl too.

~Meanwhile~
"What's wrong, hana? Are you going to blush?"Kaori giggled but pokes her arm happily while Aiko just smiled watching them.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 am

Stunned, I remained there for a moment and touched my cheek, starstruck. Still, after all these years, she had it. And my heart felt as young as I was back then with her. Our teen love to adult love, and our adult love to parenthood, the stages of life were being completed one by one. And now I guess, once Hana got a little older, all there was left to do was to grow old together.

I smiled and took the old uniform out of the cabinet it was stored safely in, going to wash it in the washing machine, it was all dusty. Then I fastened and fixed it the right way after it dried a bit, and I hung it up in my room, in my closet, so that Hana would be unaware of it. I cleaned my hands afterwards and then joined Anthy downstairs, waiting for dinner to be served and for Hana to walk through the door.

Meanwhile...

"No!"

I exclaimed out loud, which, in turn, caused my cheek to actually lighten up to a pinkish color. I immediately let go of Aiko's hand, feeling a little more embarrassed and pressured now, for some reason. I knew Kaori was only teasing me, but, I couldn't help it. And this natural reaction? It was like straight out of a tv show I watched with some bad acting in it. Like the older ways people would show they liked someone. What the hell? I blinked, this can't be happening.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next