MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

"Alright then get ready to run Anthy."

I said playfully and began to take my first steps towards her.

Meanwhile with Hana and Aiko...

I blushed deeply as she did that. No warning, no nothing. And she spoke to me in such a sultry, and seductive voice. She was trying to seduce me. But why would she kiss me? She wanted me? She ... was disillusioned and emotions were on high gear from today's match ? She loved me? Come on Hana, no, it can't be the last. You don't feel this way, why would she? Come on, you can reason this out.

Her lips connected with mine. They were so soft. Sooooo soft. And the touch, the feel of them to mine was addicting. It was just a kiss. Silently, I began to exhale and close my eyes, kissing her back, and then that same thought occurred to me. The "what are you doing?!" and immediately, I separated! I gasped as I fell backward and onto my bed.

"... W-what was that Aiko...?'

The blush still stained my cheeks.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 17 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Aiko said nothing but blushed looking at Hana. "You don't understand, do you hana? I know I shouldn't but..something is telling me to be honest. I think I'm starting to fall in love with you." She looked at hana's face but just kept by and close to her. She wanted to show she was honest, even if she was a rose bride.

~Meanwhile with anthy and utena~
"Now love, no fair. You can't get a two step start." I laughed backing up but smiling before I quickly turn around running away from her into the living room. Being careful of course.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 pm

I laid on the bed, unmoving. She ... she what? I blushed darkly.

"You... you're falling... in love ... with me?"

I blinked, how was I supposed to take that? Her lips, oh her lips caused such sweet reactions to generate within me, and I couldn't deny I wanted more of them, but I knew it was wrong. You don't love her Hana! You're crazy! ... Or maybe you are not crazy and you do love her? I sighed. My heart was beating quite fast. Boy, if she were to play with my pleasure spots, it'd be over.

Meanwhile with Utena and Anthy...

"Okay, let's do this!"

I cried out and began to chase her, carefully, of course, around the living room.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 am

I laughed still running and dodging the things in the living room but this was too much fun to pass up. It's not everyday me and her would just have fun together. "You can't catch me, Utena."I teased while running, laughing playfully to her.

~Meanwhile with hana and Aiko~
She didn't say a word but looked at her or laying down near her still looking into her eyes. "Please believe me, Miss hana. I do love you, i need you in my life. Even from what has happened, I feel more happy and safe with you. I don't feel as if you just want to use me as the rose bride. It's like you wish for me to be free."She held hana's hand but still blushing. "You're the only one that I can trust. The only one that shows true kindness to me from how the other one always used me and abused me."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 am

"I will too!"

I began to chase her more. Being careful of the furniture of course, and continuing to try and reach her. She was a little more sly than I anticipated. But that didn't stop me. I'd catch her!

I blushed and closed my eyes, hoping this was maybe a dream. I really couldn't come up with anything sensible to say at this point. She had completely stunned me with her words and I was at a loss of them. What was I to say? Nothing, my brain had completely shut down. I was too much concentrating on trying to make this feeling go away. This deep feeling of wanting more of her, and then there was this deep feeling of wanting to make this all just go away. I was caught between the two. Which would become reality?

I felt her hand on mine, the soft touch. I smiled, it calmed me, just a little bit. But then she laid down next to me. I looked at the ceiling.

'Please... don't ... touch me... Please... do... touch me...'

Conflicting thoughts came, and I was caught once more.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am

Aiko said nothing but just gets closer to Hana before she lays her head on her shoulder, gently nuzzling against it. She wanted to show or hope hana would believe her. "Please hana? don't you believe me?" her voice was quiet as a whisper but blushing more and more.

~meanwhile with Anthy and Utena~
I kept laughing dodging a move but hiding behind the couch, smiling at her. "What's wrong? I thought you were going to catch me!" I smirked looking at her but my eyes still shows some playfulness in them. This was too much fun that I hope it didn't end for either of us.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 am

I blushed, my heart beating harder. I tried to resist, and my eyes closed once more.

I eventually did a maneuver that allowed me to go around the couch and fall onto it, grabbing onto her waist and pulling her down with me. I cuddled and laughed.

"Gotcha!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

My eyes looked at Utena in surprise before falling with her to the floor. I laughed while being cuddled by her, smiling and blushing. "Ah no! I got caught." I turned my head to kiss her cheek gently.

~Meanwhile with hana and Aiko~
She see that she was looking away from her but felt sad before getting even more close that her hand was on her shoulder. "Miss hana....won't you say something?" she kept her hand where it was squeezing just a baby bit. She wanted her to at least answer her to hear honest words.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 am

I smiled and hugged her closer.

"Yes, yes you did."

I blushed, she was beginning to play with my pleasure spots, I couldn't say anything. I was trying, but my brain was gone.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:59 am

Aiko looked down a bit before she was now behind Hana before using both her hands squeezing down on the shoulders. "Why won't you answer me? Did I do something wrong? Don't you feel the same way I do for you?" she looked a bit sad now but just kept using her hands and fingers waiting for a response.

~Meanwhile with me and Utena~
"Now you are being cute, Utena. I don't mind being caught by you. It reminds me about years ago and right now, still playing around like little girls." I snuggled against her while smiling with eyes closed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 am

I smiled and held her closer.

"Well, if you close your eyes, I bet it could be like we were little girls again."

I couldn't say anything, she was already doing so much. And her voice. Her voice so addicting. Any more and I'd...

"A-Aiko..."

I tried to say levelly and reply, but I couldn't.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:19 am

"Yes, Miss hana? Do you feel the same? I want to know to be honest. Please say.." Her hands still massaging her shoulders but her eyes didn't leave hana's flushed face. She would even do this all night to get an answer from her. NO matter what it takes.

~Meanwhile... XD~

I giggled hearing what Utena said but kept snuggled against her. "Now that you say it that way, it does feel that way. Just thinking about it makes me really young again. Don't you remember, Utena? All the times we spent together, just being together forever in love?" I laughed happily but opened an eye to look up to her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 am

I blushed more darkly, having my eyes continue to be closed. I shivered a bit, the pleasure coursing through my body. What was it about her touch that just did this to me? It made me all...

"P-Please..."

I tried to say as levelly as possible again, and reply. But once more I couldn't.

"Nothing like cuddling with the one you love. And of course, I remember. How could I ever forget?"

I smiled and kissed her cheek.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 am

"Well, I love when we are like this. This way I get to cuddle with my lover and husband." I laughed in our cuddling but just blushed feeling the kiss on my cheek. "I mean, I'm so grateful for all the things you have done for me, Utena. I just don't know how to thank you for this."

~Meanwhile with hana and aiko~
"Wait, you wish for me to do this? If I do this, I may get my answer from you." She looked at Hana deeply while her hands were working their magic on her, helping her relax even if she didn't know hana had the same pleasure spots like Utena did.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 am

"Ah..."

A noise came out. I didn't mean to make that noise, but it just happened. The blush darkened as far as it could go, my heart pounded and I felt really hot. So good, and I couldn't focus a rational thought. I couldn't think straight, and I couldn't hold a conversation. I wanted her to keep going.

"For what, babe?"

I spoke calmly, actually finding myself falling asleep.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 am

"You forgot? For helping me be free from the past. Thanks to you, I'm happy as a free bird." My eyes gently looked to see her falling to sleep but I just didn't want to leave from her yet. Being held by my love made me feel so happy, so loved, so proud to be with Utena. I even closed my eyes relaxing to hope I fall asleep in her arms too.

~Meanwhile~
Aiko still resumed massaging her shoulder but her eyes just kept seeing the relaxation and somehow pleasure shown. She knew that might have told her to keep going and never stop. Maybe being relaxed as more than it seems in Aiko's point of view.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am

I smiled.

"Oh yeah."

I said, remembering, but I was tired. I was beginning to fall asleep. My arms fastened tighter around Anthy's waist and that's when consciousness began to fade away from my grasp.

"Ahh..."

Another little moan came from my mouth, I couldn't stop it. Such pleasure. I wanted her to keep going.

"Mmm."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am

"I never knew you made such noises, Miss hana. Does this mean you love this sort of treatment?" She smiled a bit squeezing and massing more of her shoulders. Her eyes just kept to hana's pleasured face.

~Meanwhile with me and Utena~
I smiled seeing Utena going into her sleeping dream world before I relaxed as well. I yawned a bit sleepy before closed my eyes, smiling as I was trying to sleep to hope in joining her in the dreamworld.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:14 am

And I was asleep with my wife.

"K-keep going... p-please..."

I moaned and continued to be pleasured. Again her touch, so addictive. I felt brave.

"K-kiss.. m-my..."

I wasn't able to complete that sentence, but I did stretch out my neck and my hair fell off of it, revealing it to her, as she massaged my shoulders. It was accidental, but it did set her up. Oh my goodness, this was like heaven on earth.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm

"I don't understand, Miss hana. Kiss you here?"Aiko bends down gently near her neck but places a soft gentle kiss on her neck while still massaging both her shoulders in her hands.

~Meanwhile~
I smiled in our sleep and embrace but I was now peacefully happy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

I moaned and sighed in quite a lot of pleasure. That kiss to my neck, sorta did me in.

"Mmmm."

The color in my cheeks, if they could go any darker, they would. Such pleasure from such trivial touches. What has this woman done to me?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 pm

"Wow, Miss hana. Seeing you like this is surprising to me but I don't mind. I think you look cute this way." Aiko gives a few more kisses on hana's neck but lowers her eyelids as she kept kissing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 pm

"Ahhh... your.. touches.. y-your kisses..."

I tried to stammer out and say, but once more found myself unable. This was getting bad. I was beginning to lose the ability to resist and control myself. This was getting bad, or perhaps it was too good and I was just trying to make it bad. Why did I always have to do that? This? This... reasoning. Why did I always have to try and reason it out and find some fault with how I was feeling? Why did I always have to deny it and say it's only the pressure of the environment or make up some excuse to weasel my way out of knowing the cold hard fact I may very well feel this way? Why?

I sighed, and for once, I gave myself completely to her. Closing my eyes and relaxing to her touches, as well as becoming more and more aroused.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:19 pm

"Are you okay, Miss hana? Do you wish for me to stop?"Her voice a whisper in hana's ear while still keeping her hands where they were and her lips near her ear before moving to be close at her neck, waiting for what she would say. If she didn't want her to keep going, Aiko would stop. If not, she would proceed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 pm

I wanted her to continue. I wanted her so bad.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next