MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:07 pm

I looked at the clock again, seeing it was time almost. Sighing, I turn to tell aiko but when I looked into the living room, she was gone. "Aiko?" I wonder where she went to now before looking at the door then wonders if she left to find hana to get ready for the battle?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 29 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 pm

I returned back home just in time to see that Aiko was ready to do things. I made sure my uniform was in order as was everything else before grabbing my jacket and heading out the door. The princely decorations that went with my outfit would come with time. And it was time we headed out.

Standing in front of the doorway to Takehiko's place I held my hand out and looked at her questionably. I could tell, we were both feeling the same things right about now. But I took a deep breath. Be strong, Hana, be strong.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Aiko didn't know what to say or do but she slowly took a deep breath then looked up to the door then to Hana, gently nods back, ready as she was. This duel was the last one, the one to the decision of this. aiko was ready but somehow, she felt herself half not ready.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

We began our way there, holding hands.

OOC: I know it's short, but I'm getting lazy. :p
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 pm

ooc:that's alright.

bic:Aiko held Hana's hand as well walking down the path to the location of where the duel is taking place. She kept looking ahead not saying anything along the way, her voice not really with her at the moment. Right now, in her mind, she was thinking of what to do or say but she knew what had to be done tonight and the result of this duel.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 pm

I looked at her, and pressed my forehead to hers, still holding her hand.

"Are you ready... Aiko?"

I questioned, even though I wasn't sure I was myself.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 am

"Yes, I'm ready..."Aiko kept quiet gently but looking quiet a little bit herself.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 pm

And there they were, the steps to the arena. The steps I'd walked up many times before. So why this time did it feel like the first time I was ever ascending these stairs? I suppose that's the kind of effect that nervousness and slight fear has on a person. The intimidation was almost a little too much for me to handle. But then, then I looked into Aiko's eyes and I saw the uncertainty in them, the fear, the torture, the darkness, the everything I failed to notice before. Suddenly I realized, there was no use in me letting my emotions get the best of me for this duel. Whatever was to happen would happen, and according to the letter, it was very well probably out of my control. I shouldn't worry over those kinds of things. The only thing I needed to worry over was setting Aiko free. And although inwardly I was the image of an crumbling castle, an earthquake, on the surface; I appeared calm. I needed to be. I took a deep breath and a moment later, I let go of her hand and separated from the close proximity I was to her. I looked up at the staircase in front of me, my head rearing back to see almost what was up ahead.

Then I re-grabbed her hand in my own, and started upward the staircase. My feet were moving on their own it seemed. My regular clothes might have been good enough to fight in, but as I would ascend, all the necessary decorations would appear. I seemed different and yet the same. It was a conundrum the feelings rushing through both of us right now and no doubt all of the nation, unbeknownst to me of course, was watching this happen on TV at the moment. It may have even gone past the nation, perhaps now it was international. No matter, I still needed to make it up these steps; I was determined after all.

When I appeared at the top of the arena, it seemed like it was bigger, more spaced out. I had to think they expanded the walls, whomsoever they were. I looked around and the wind blew eerily. No one was here. I was ready to go, I'd fight if I had to... but, who was there to stage a fight with? No one was here. It was desolate and empty. I called out, my voice echoing as if we were in a tunnel.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

I said unnerved as it was already. This was not good for me right now. About a minute after I'd said that, the ground beneath my feet began to shake, I was more in the arena, further in that is, than Aiko was. I tried to stand my ground and looked around as the ground shook. An Earthquake?! Up this high?! But how...? And then I realized the castle was beginning to crack and almost crumble. It hadn't fallen yet, but the rumbling was enough to mantle it a little bit. I watched the castle intently. Was it going to fall? And suddenly, from it emitted this blinding light. This blinding light that was so bright that the only way to shield my eyes from actually going blind was to close them. Aiko must have done the same thing as it was right in her face too. My hand came up to block my eyes from the path of the light; On top of them already being closed. But then the light that was almost burning my eyelids and my arm both, faded completely and it felt a bit colder, and it appeared it was darker. I opened my eyes and looked around. Now where were we?

"Hm, what is this place?"

I questioned, having known that Aiko was already there with me. I knew she was just behind me; I didn't need to hold her hand to know that much. The audience at home must have been really excited to see what kind of thing was happening now. I, on the other hand, was very confused. Was this some sort of operation? A staged production? Why was everything happening like it was set up to be this way for a show or something?

"Confused... Hana...?"

A voice, male, that was much darker in tone spoke out from the darkness. I couldn't yet see who was speaking to me but I could see his eyes open in the darkness in front of me. This place was very dark and very dusty. It had cobwebs everywhere; It was almost spooky. I coughed once, expelling the dust away from my lungs. I looked around to see who had called my name.

"W-who are you?"

"Why, Hana, it is quite rude to not remember a person who spent time out of his day to send you that lovely letter." He chuckled and closed his eyes, opening them briefly afterward; I assumed he changed his position. Was this guy I was to be dueling? My eyes widened and I froze a bit, raising my hand only to point to him questioningly.

"Are you...End of the World?"

I said slowly. I had a feeling things were about to get real serious, real quick.

"That is correct."

Is all he said. And then a small red rose that appeared to have a bit of blood on it, landed in front of me on the floor. Had he thrown it? I looked away from the blood but then peeped my eyes open once more to look at the picked rose lying there on the floor in front of me, spewing its crimson color on the shiny tile just before my feet. A red rose? How peculiar. Where have I seen that before?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:12 pm

aiko said nothing but she looked around but then down, knowing how this would end up. She looked silent, her eyes somehow shadowed over a little, half worried and scared for hana and of what she had to do. She did hear his voice as well, her eyes widen a bit but didn't even more at the time. she didn't know what to do but waited orders like the rose bride had to do.

'I really was hoping it was not like this. I don't know why I...have to do this.' she did see the rose that was coated in blood to mix in with the petals to make it seem it was just of a rare beauty.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

The core of the red rose in front of me was a bit white. The center of it had a white tint to it, the other surrounding petals were red, and then of course, it was laced with blood. Whose blood? That was the question, and why was it designed that way? The white in the middle? Was it to be some sort of symbol for something or was I just too admire it's rare beauty?

"So you're End of the World. Well, why don't you identify yourself? I'm curious to see who sent me that letter. After all, you already know my name."

I stated a little shook up than I wanted to sound. He chuckled to himself briefly and quietly. He took a few steps forward, revealing the bottom part of him. He was wearing white pants, the kind of regal pants a prince or even a king would wear. Was he of royalty?

"You're very bold." He remarked and let his hands fall to his sides. He was no longer holding that rose as it was in front of me, dead, almost like it didn't matter. And then something gleamed upon the ring finger of his left hand. I noticed it was a golden rose signet ring like I had on my hand. So he was a duelist as well. Well, of course Hana, he was End of the World... but I didn't expect him to be dressed like this. To be honest, I didn't know what I expected; I guess something a little more easing to my nerves?

"You're a duelist." Was the only thing I managed to say to him. He chuckled once more in amusement, lightly.

"Good that you've noticed, Hana. I, End of the World, would be a duelist, just as you are, my dear." He took another step forward and revealed his mid section, his torso that is, to me. He was wearing the same kind of uniform that I was only fit to his size and stature and it was white, like a regal prince's. My eyes widened as his face was the only thing hidden in darkness now. But his hair seemed longer and lighter, but again a familiar color. I looked at it, perplexed. My eyes zooming back and forth between his shadowed face and his long longs of silken hair. "After all, people are not always who you expect them to be right? Once you think you know a person, things change so suddenly. The only way to master that change is to take a few steps to place yourself ahead of it. A necessary precaution I have taken for myself."

The same light that was shining from cracked castle shone down in a spotlight revealing a huge machine next to him. His hand gestured that way, revealing itself in the light to the side of him. I looked at the device curiously.

"What is that thing?" Even though he had me curious about what he meant with people not being who I thought they were, I had to ignore it or risk becoming more unnerved by his voice and words alone. I couldn't allow my ground to be forsaken. I'd come this far, after all.

"This is a telescope. Or a more advanced version of it. Though compared to today's newer technology, it really isn't anything special. It's an older model of a let's say not only a telescope but a planetarium combined. It was used to gaze at stars and track and record them. It is what a great man did a generation before you and I, and it was what I took upon myself to learn as well. Sometimes things are done better traditionally, no?" He gently laid his hand on the dusty telescope structure. I watched him as he caressed it. The machine had meaning, I guess. All I could do was watch this transaction in front of me.

"Do you not really recognize me, Hana, my sweet? I thought by now....my voice might have even made its way into those enchanting dreams of yours." He chuckled again and his hand fell off the telescope and back into the light that was shining on where he was standing, the moonlight was enough to make that happen. Boy, time sure does pass fast.

"No... who are you?" Finally, I spoke.

He smirked and closed his eyes once more, walking fully out into the moonlight and onto the tile floor a few feet away from me. Takehiko?! o.o

"T-Take...hiko.... you're..."

He opened his eyes again, the devil. "You see Hana. You're just as easy as I thought you were, and just as difficult too. There is a reason I am referred to not only the president of the student council here at Ohtori but why they have even let me run a few activities here on campus. All of your duels, they were planned by me. The duelists you faced, they all received letters from me. I staged everything, I made it happen. And this... I made this happen too. This duel called Revolution that shall be taking place right before your very eyes right now, it was all me." He smirked.

"So that means... you're the one. All you did, all you said, it was an act to fake me out? It was all just lies to make me think something differently of you? Change my perception? You... you made have no doubt that you would do this kind of thing to me, or to Aiko for that matter, but you're... you're low Takehiko! You're the lowest guy at Ohtori! ...But... how...?"

He chuckled loudly and maniacally.

"It's as I said before Hana! I took upon myself the study of the stars above our heads right now and they will always, always rule in my favor. I chart them and they manipulate how I wish them to. I am the one who controls things here, not you. And that power that you have... That miraculous power to Revolutionize the World. It is a power that rightfully belongs to me. And I am going to take it from you." He looked at me, some of the love he had for me before in his eyes. "Now, I don't want to hurt you dear. I called you here for a duel that is true. But that is the only way I could think of to get you to appear, to have your presence here in front of me as you are now. And well, I guess it worked. Now why don't you just be good and hand over Aiko to me? If you wish, this doesn't even have to happen. If you give up, it could all be over and the power would be back safely and soundly where it belongs, with me. You wouldn't want to deprive me of what is rightfully mine, would you?" He asked sympathetically. I watched his eyes, were they telling the truth? After a while of silence, I finally managed to say....

"No...."

"What?"

"No. I'm not going to hand you over Aiko. I made a promise and I'm going to stick to that promise, no matter what. Now, I would rather not have to fight you Takehiko, I don't want to use the blade against whom I consider a friend. But if all you desire is this power and Aiko to do what you will with her, well, I won't let you!" I said, my voice cracked on 'let'. The first time I felt this strongly about anything.

"I see. Foolish. So you wish to die here, is that correct? You wish to save her, is that it? Well... then, try all you like, but you will not defeat me. You cannot surpass the power that the stars have granted to me from years of study. I wish you luck Hana." He grabbed a sword out of the rack that was lying next to the huge windows that were to my left and his right. He bent it and then pointed it at me. "I warn you, .... this isn't a game."

I looked to Aiko. I would need the sword. And then I focused my attention back on Takehiko, nervously, becoming a bit more firm. The gleams of broken friendship in my eyes.

"Takehiko, you're giving me no choice but to fight you." What would happen now? The duel called Revolution was seemingly underway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Aiko said nothing but she looked silent still before slowly closing her eyes, her hands on her chest slowly speaking the same words that she would do when summoning the sword of dios.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Soon I had the sword in my hands. The Sword of Dios. I pointed it at him. And the darkness then cleared from the room. This room seemed big and perhaps even oddly familiar to Aiko.

"This is a bit ridiculous you know. Fighting when my sister should be on my side. Would you prepare the roses for us, Aiko?"

My eyes widened and my sword drooped and pointed downwards as my hand did. I was in shock.

"Sister?"

"Hm, I guess you didn't figure it out. There is a slight resemblance between the two of us, is there not Hana?"

"Y-yes... But Aiko's last name is different!"

"That doesn't mean a thing, Hana dear. She is my younger sister, and I am her older brother. My name is Takehiko Ohtori and her real name is supposed to be Aiko Ohtori, however, she was adopted into the Kiryuu family and given their genes to make her appear as if she were really their daughter. I don't agree with gene manipulation, however, it had to be done. It was all a trap to bring you here today and might I say she has done an excellent job on her part."

He smiled and gave her a very pleased look. I looked to her in confusion. So she was helping him? My eyes widened with fear that it might be true.

"Aiko... is this true?"

I asked, perhaps even a little hurt by what was just expelled in front of me. The news of her going behind my back completely shattered what I thought was real, what I thought we had. But... then again, not completely, as I still had faith in me she'd look me in the eyes and tell me it wasn't. The brother sister thing still did come as a shock to me though and slowly I began to accept that truth. All of this was just too much to handle.

Meanwhile at an apartment in one of the cities further away from this one....

"Is it on?"

"Yes, it's on. Hurry up, or you're going to miss it."

"Alright, alright. Here's your coffee, impatient one." A girl with a bit shorter and more faded orange hair spoke to a man whom seemed a bit more grown with longer bluer hair. They seemed to be good friends who were living together, as well as the same age. She handed him a steaming drink which he took gently in his hands. He blew on it first and then sipped it. He watched the TV intently and soon the woman joined him.

"So what's happening? What did I miss so far?"

"Nothing, Tenjou's just learning everything there is to know about this guy. And he's shocking her with all that is true. It kind of reminds you of the older days, doesn't it?"

"Why of course, and this Tenjou is just as much a fool as our Tenjou was. I have to say, it's refreshing though." She smiled and took a sip of her own drink. The boy looked at her and chuckled.

"You know, all these years and you really haven't changed your old ways, Juri."

"You either, Miki."

Meanwhile again... with Utena...

I had walked to Wakaba's place, which I knew was closer to the school than my own was. I was watching her TV and she was preparing tea for us both to drink. Always so nurturing as a friend. She understood that her daughter went off to spend the day with her father and all of those kinks worked out. They established a middle-ground that worked. She came in with two cups, hot from just coming out of the boiling pot. She handed mine to me and I gently took it, blowing on it.

"So... Utena..."

"Yes?"

"I hope your daughter is going to be alright."

"Thanks."

I said, with a small smile. I was watching intently. I didn't mean to come off as cold or anything to her, she knew the amount of stress I was dealing with right now. The promise as a father to always protect my little girl and yet there was nothing I could do to protect her from this... this thing happening right now. Nothing. All I could do was sit and watch the TV screen like a person who just wanted to see the end results. Some kind of father I was. Then I felt Wakaba sit next to me and place her hand gently on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Utena. I understand."

She smiled as well, and I looked at her, returning the gesture. Though I couldn't help but wonder what Anthy was up to all alone in the Takehiko residence. Was she even watching the duel? Or was she avoiding it altogether, too nervous, too stressed and worried to see the play-out of things. I had to hope she was okay. Somehow having Wakaba there with me, was helping me.

Meanwhile with Hana...

Suddenly the roof of the building was torn off with some extreme winds; From where? I don't know. But I watched it drift away, we were really high up, this was almost like a newer arena. There were little openings like a castle for the edges of the arena, just like the old one I was in before. I looked around and the winds blew through my hair and our clothes, both Takehiko's and my own. The telescope shed the dust on it and shined in the same light the stars did, moving only when appropriate or when the stars above our heads moved or twinkled. I watched it become fully operational again before my very eyes. But it was in the background, in the distance and it wasn't a matter of concern for me anymore. I gripped my sword tighter and pointed it at him, the sound of a clock in the distance chiming signifying the start the duel. For a moment, all was tense. None of us moved and I remained intently watching my opponent.

Then it seemed all at once, I darted forward and began to slash recklessly at him, I was attempting to cut his rose at all costs. Effortlessly it seemed, he blocked all of my strikes and caught my wrist throwing me back and swiping, just missing my rose, but cutting my hand slightly as I'd put it in front of the rose to protect it from harm.

"Again, how admirable. You'd put your own life before that very rose on your chest. Do you even know what you duel for Tenjou?"

He said calmly and mockingly. He began on his confident walk forward, sword equipped. I began to jump backwards to be able to be out of range of his deadly swipe. He began to walk faster and eventually I stopped moving back. He struck a few times and I was able to block. Our swords met and clanged in a stalemate, both of us pushing on each other, trying to overpower the other.

"Just give up, you haven't a chance to win."

"I will not surrender to you!"

I pushed myself back and stumbled, but managed to land in a crouched position, my hand on the floor in between my legs to keep my balance. I immediately looked up and found he had struck again and was aiming for my head? I moved the sword above me to block. My knees were being forced down on with his weight and I struggled to continue blocking. He smirked.

"Show me... what true power is, Hana. Unless... you don't possess it.. Your destiny is to fail. The stars say it clearly. And I warn you, this won't end well."

"Shut up!" I cried out and broke the stalemate again, by rolling away. In the process he'd managed to break my grip on the sword and it was left on the ground. I rushed to it again and he kicked it again. I was disarmed and that was never a good sign. It skidded across the tiling and landed right in front of Aiko, as I continued to dodge the swipes from his attacks. I was too concentrated on the battle to see where it had went or where I was going, but I knew that I was not going to lose. I had to keep this up. Eventually, I found myself in front of Aiko and he seemed to be looking at her with quite the sadistic look on his face. I placed my arms out wide, bracing and protecting her with a serious, sort of mad look on my face.

"I won't let you hurt her, Takehiko. Not now, not ever. I made a promise and I'm going to keep it. I'm going to protect her, got that?! I'm going to be a prince! You hear me...?"

He simply chuckled as if something amused him. That confused me and my arms drooped a little in confusion. My pants were still heaving as my chest as was and slowly he had me curious as to what was so funny.

"You truly are foolish..." He spoke darkly. What did he mean?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Aiko said nothing but she just bit her lip, slowly looking up while watching hana from behind. She was going to do what now but didn't know but had to obey her brother, it was not her choice. She slowly gets closer behind hana but her face was hidden. 'hana, I'm..i'm so sorry for this..'

~Meanwhile with anthy~
I was still in the kitchen but my heart was beating harder and faster now, my green eyes really full of worry thinking about this final duel. too many bad and scary memories were shown from this. "Oh my, please don't...please not her.."I was looking to the window but then looked to see the tv since I was sitting somewhere near the opening of the kitchen. I bit my lip hard but not drawing blood while I saw Aiko behind hana once more, just like I was when me and Utena was dueling my brother.

"Aiko, no...No no no no no!"I felt my heart almost stop from this, about to cry from this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 pm

I felt her hug my shoulder from behind and lean into me. I was confused. Was now really a time for a hug? Nonetheless, I remained on guard and seriously looking at Takehiko. I wasn't going to let that distract me; After all, she could just be behind me for protection. I intensely focused my eyes on my enemy in front of me. He was smirking.

Why...?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Aiko didn't say a word or didn't move, still hugging her close before still silent. Before she heard hana's confused words, she slowly felt something being pushed into her back and into her chest. Aiko didn't say a word while hugging her, holding a sword in her hand that was being pushed deeper into Hana from behind. She felt hana's body stop and twitch from the blade being inside of her, through her heart. She didn't say a thing hearing Takehiko laugh.

"A-aiko? W-why? Why did you...."Aiko heard hana's shocked and sad voice but she did answer softly, her voice cold and different now as her eyes were covered by her hair. "why? Why?..You are such a fool Hana. Did you think you would become what you were heading for? A prince just like your father?..You won't be. You are just a girl that is confused just like your father, someone that is not able to face the truth that you will always become a damsel in distress. Both your father and yourself trying to follow your dreams? it's pathetic. Everyone knows that and so does my brother." Hana didn't say a word but she felt her blue eyes just looking up before lowering her head. "You were never going to be a prince..or even my own prince. I know this and so you do. You need to wake up hana, wake up and face the truth to this."she slowly lets her go, seeing hana falling forward, Her hair moving slowly as she hits the ground not moving. Aiko didn't say a think looking down to her before she slowly looked up to Takehiko but as she was about to walk towards him, she felt hana grab the edge of her dress to stop her. She saw hana twitching, trying to stand up but couldn't.

"A-aiko......w-why...why are you d-doing t..this?..Please..."

"...*Looks away from her*It's over, hana. It's time for you to stop trying to run from what your destiny is and live the one you truthfully are to be; Stop being what you think you are because even you know, it's not going to happen for you. both of us have dreams that shatter from events and it seems both you and my dreams have been damaged from beyond repair......Now, I must finish up my tast as the rose bride..good bye, Hana Tenjou; Daughter of Utena Tenjou and anthy himemiya.."Without another word, she slowly walks towards her brother that held her hand, seeing his smirking smile.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm

"Aiko...."

And all I could do was mumble her name, laying there on the cold floor. The blood seeping out of me little by little. I was too weak to move; Was I to die here?

Then she walked away from me and went to her brother with my sword. There was a steel door decorated with rose plants guarded it it seemed. And it also appeared to be locked. I wondered what was in there, I looked to it briefly, and then cringed from the amount of pain, laying there and curling inward to try and stop the pain, anything to stop it. I resembled the child I once was in that coffin so many years ago.

He took the sword into his hands and immediately she seemed to fade out of her dress. She was strapped in the sky, and Takehiko raised the sword upwards in the air, the swords were summoned. She had this empty look on her face and I barely was able to crane my neck to see that sight. Takehiko simply smirked.

"The Thousands Swords of Hatred, all summoned by the sight of this sword. And they are all to pierce her, the rose bride. She sacrifices herself for the prince, for that power to Revolutionize the World. But there is no need to fret, she will be reincarnated again. She's going to live forever because she's a witch!"

He cackled a bit and the swords then slowly began their dashes. After he placed the Sword of Dios back at his belt, the swords began their stabbings of her. The worst was there was no blood, and she didn't even seem to be screaming in pain, but I could see it; I could see it in the empty gleams of her eyes, it hurt her and she hated it. She wanted to be free. She deserved to be free, she deserved to be her own person. I cringed, trying to move and found again I couldn't. But it was then that Takehiko did something surprising. Even so I was laying on the ground, bleeding out, he walked over and raised the sword again, my rose in plain sight of his blade.

"This is the end... Hana Tenjou."

He swung his blade and then someone stopped it from hitting me. Takehiko was pushed out of the way and backward, he stumbled. Who was this force that stopped him and saved me? I could barely see, my vision was blurred. He took the Sword of Dios from his hands as he lost balance and held it in his. His voice was deeper and more mature than Takehiko's was, who was now blushing with jealousy and embarrassment both.

"Are you alright, dear?"

He extended his hand out to me, to help me up. I tried taking it, and I managed to hold onto it, and he managed to help me up a bit, but so clearly I wasn't going anywhere. Too weak and too injured. But regardless he continued to try and help me. He was strong.

"T-thank you..."

"You're welcome. Can you stand?" Once I was able to establish some kind of balance on my legs, I covered my wound with my hand and blinked a couple of times; Now I could see more clearly however fatigued I actually was. I opened my eyes and looked upon the older looking gentleman. Who was this guy? He had a somewhat familiar vibe to him and yet not at all.

"W-who are you?"

I asked curiously.

"Your savior... and your destruction." He smirked and began to come at me with the Sword of Dios in hand. I barely managed to grab a sword from the rack behind me and defend myself against his strike. I was having trouble breathing. So this was it huh? No! I couldn't give up. But I could feel my legs giving out!

"Feeling tired, beautiful?"

He chuckled and knocked the sword from my weak hands. He grabbed my chin with his fingers and made me look up at him. He had gleams of lust in his eyes and of demonic nature all the same. It was then, in that minute that I think most of the audience at home stood still. Their hearts all probably skipped a beat. But then a voice called out from the ledge, standing there with a sword ready and hair waving in the winds that were blowing.

"So... you decided to return, did you?"

Spoke a familiar voice in the distance. Both this man holding me and Takehiko turned around to see who it was. He dropped me instantly and his eyes widened.

"You can't possibly be..."

"You're not supposed to be here! What are you doing here anyway?"

"I'm here for a reason and one reason only, and that is my daughter. Now listen here you big creep, you dare to touch her like that again, either one of you and you'll find that you'll be dealing with me, gentlemen. Do I make myself clear?"

Was that who I thought it was? I fell to the ground and hit myself quite hard. I couldn't see now really, and I could barely hear the hums of what was going on. I was growing more and more tired, and my world was becoming more and more dark. That stab really did hurt, because it was through my back... I was surprised I wasn't dead yet. I lay there almost lifelessly, awaiting some kind of miracle to happen.

"Utena..."

"Hello Akio..." The two looked at each other with intensity. They looked as if they were going to have a duel too. Good old dad. Meanwhile Takehiko took the Sword of Dios from Akio and replaced it with a normal sword. He ran to the rose protected door, striking it endlessly with all of his force. With all of his strength, I cringed even more. Each strike felt like he was striking me. Utena watched me twitch in pain and watched Takehiko strike at the door. He was making marks and dents on the door. Of course, the same thing was happening to me as happened to her. She knew she had to do something.

"Ugh..."

I moaned in pain. I rolled onto my stomach and extended my hand. I needed to crawl, get up and walk, do something, even with all this pain and blood and fatigue. I looked up and viewed all of those swords sticking into Aiko. I watched her taking them like it was nothing, and now her body was basically covered by the swords to where I could only see a little slot with her eyes looking emptily through. That sight.... and then the memories of the prince that day before school... all of the memories at school with her and everything, everything flashed through my mind. And that's when ..... that's when I slammed my fist with the ring on it into the ground, and forced myself slowly upward. I was gradually rising to my feet. The only word I muttered out of my mouth was...

"Aiko..."

And then I completed the sentence.

"I will set you free. I promise..."

Takehiko watched with surprise.

"Unbelievable.... don't push yourself Tenjou, you'll die this way..."

"Shut up!"

I screamed and forced myself to standing. Great, now that I was on my feet, I needed to make it to that door, I know what I needed to do. I weakly began my strides, stumbling almost on the way there. That's when Takehiko caught me in his arms and tried to make sure I was alright. I pushed off his face for leverage and to get away from him, and head towards the door. This was going to be one bumpy ride.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Aiko didn't say a word, feeling the blades still cutting into her body, her eyes still remaining the same from the pain. She knew this was going to happen, she knew of what her brother said and what he did to her. Aiko obeys orders as the rose bride so she didn't have a purpose but to serve.

~Meanwhile~
I looked shocked seeing Utena there but I was sitting in the living room, gripping some tissue in my hands and wiping my tears off. "Oh dear..why? why is this happening all over again." My tears kept coming down but I didn't say a think, still crying, badly. I wanted my family alright and safe, even for Aiko too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm

"Aiko...."

I mumbled her name again, even though I was perfectly aware she couldn't hear my raspy voice. She was getting more swords stuck in her, more pain, more suffering for her. In the process of slashing the door and weakening me more as well, I noticed that Takehiko had broken the sword in his hands. Was the door really that hard to break open? No matter, I still had to try. I knew now what lied beyond this door; And I wasn't going to give up till I pried it open!

The swords clashed in the background. My father was still fighting Akio. She didn't seem like she was going to give up anytime soon, my dad was so cool and strong too, for someone who was of lesser size than this gigantic man. As I grabbed onto the vines of the roses protecting the door to hoist myself up, as I had stumbled before the door again, the swords wielded by dad and Akio clashed in a stalemate. Both of them were pushing so hard on each other, I thought the metals of both of their weapons would shatter. But nonetheless, in my dad's eyes I saw determination and love, and anger and resilience; I saw that even if she died, she wasn't going to let him harm me or kill me or do whatever he wished to me. And that inspired me. I witnessed the sight above me once more of Aiko being stabbed with all those swords, that inspired me too. And then I turned my head towards Takehiko, he was standing there with a broken sword in his hands, seemingly regretful he was ever a part of this and wishing he could repent. He didn't want to lose me and even that, yes, even that inspired me. I began to pull, slipping my fingers between the metal doors, pull as hard as I could.

"Hana stop! You're being a fool!" He called out to me, now having switched sides, I suppose. I didn't reply, I continued to pull. The stalemate pushed both Utena and Akio back in opposite directions. Both of them watched as I tried to pull the doors open, Utena smiled and Akio's face became frightened with fear I may actually accomplish it.

"Don't be useless Takehiko, do something!"

Takehiko looked down and clenched his fists, and the other hand still holding the half of the sword, around its hilt. He mumbled.

"No!"

"What?!"

"I said no! Don't you see all this destruction this is causing? When you said all my desires would come true I didn't expect this to happen. I expected to see everything in one piece, and I expected to have Hana alive and well in my arms! You liar... you betrayed me, you told me everything would be fine in the end!" Takehiko... righteous?

"And everything will be, I assure you that. Just do something about her opening the door. If she opens the door it will all be over, do you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, dad. Loud and clear. And I can tell you... you're wrong. I'm going to let her open the door. Beyond that door lies her dreams, the power to revolutionize the world, whatever change she wants to make in this corrupt world we're living... And through the castle that is now crumbling lies eternity. This world has been made corrupt by you, and I am not going to allow it to be corrupt any longer! So if you have a problem with it, then come take me on instead of Utena over there. I will have no shame in fighting you."

He pointed the broken sword in a stance at the man said to be his father, Akio.

"You insignificant brat! I am not going to challenge you! I'll kill you, and that is not a part of the plan. I do not wish to play these games with you. If you no longer want to be a part of this, then end it for yourself. Kill yourself, eradicate your existence. Scurry far from this place if you have to. I won't stop you. But this operation, will always sit in your mind. Your genius and maniacal, manipulative dark mind that came up with this brilliant scheme. It's true! Schooling really does make a difference. Oh and I'll be sure to say goodbye to your sister when this is all over for you."

He remarked. This guy, he was twisted in the head. Anyone could see that. Utena continued to combat him to keep him occupied and away from me or his son for that matter. Takehiko turned his back, unable to see anymore and closed his eyes. He shielded his eyes with his sleeve on top of them being closed and began to produce tears. He was crying, the first time in a long time. His heart... had felt completely betrayed.

Nonetheless, I continued my efforts to try and open the door. My hands were bloodied and weak, my body was beginning to feel faint again with all this exertion and exhaustion. I really thought this was the end for me. I pulled and pulled and pulled, almost losing balance a couple of times. And for quite a while, my efforts seemed to be in vain, useless. But then, the door cracked open slightly, a small inch and the swords that were flying into Aiko stopped in the air. I didn't care what was happening, I continued to pull. Utena and Akio stopped in their tracks to see the swords floating in the air and not stabbing into the rose bride as they were supposed to. Takehiko hearing silence, turned around, wiping his tears and witnessed the making of a miracle. His smile began to come back a bit. I kept on pulling.

The door began to open more and more, and there was nothing but darkness through the doorway. I could see in the small distance a person in the nude and huddled in some sort of position. She appeared to be crying a bit, in solitude. The light caught her attention and she turned her head. I smiled, crying happily.

"Aiko.... we finally meet."

"Miss Hana... finally..." She mumbled softly and began to cry more happily too. I began to reach my hand through the door remembering my purpose.

"Grab a hold of my hand! Hurry!" I yelled to her, extending it and seeing just how far I could go. She almost did and then shook her head, the streams of tears clearly running off our faces now.

"But Miss Hana... you mustn't. Go... leave me here. It's okay, I can handle it... save yourself. I don't mind..." She protested.

"Aiko take my hand. Before it's too late. Come on, do it." I reached in further and she shook her head again.

"But if you do this, you know what will happen to you, Miss Hana! I will not allow it...." She didn't even want to bear such a thought.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm doing this for you, so come on. Take my hand, and I'll give you what you've always wanted. Take my hand and you can have happiness. Take my hand and .... and you'll be free. That's all that matters, you'll be free." I smiled and she began to questionably reach her hand forward now. "That's it Aiko... just take my hand." She reached for it more, and it seemed the forces of the universe were pulling our platforms we were reaching from further apart. But then! Our fingers managed to touch, I quickly wrapped my own around hers and she followed suit and did the same. That feeling of bliss for about a minute was all the other needed. Then I smiled one last time and let go, as she fell to her freedom. I remained laying on the broken ground in front of me, slightly hanging over its ledge. There was no more Aiko in the sky and all the swords retracted and redirected at me. I let one last teardrop fall.

"So that's it... you're free Aiko. You're free. I guess I really wasn't your prince, huh? But... now, now at least... I can end happy. You brought me so much happiness... and now I have given you freedom in return. Wait for me... Aiko..."

I spoke softly and then all the swords flew at me. What would happen?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Aiko said nothing still falling but all she did was close her eyes, feeling more tears falling from her cheeks. Finally, she was free again and this time, it was not a dream.

~Meanwhile~
My eyes widen seeing this but I begin to cry, not able to see this as the swords were going towards hana, doing the same thing just like Utena years ago.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 pm

The swords redirected at me, and came flying down faster than they were originally sticking Aiko. I just smiled and kept telling myself, 'You did it. You set her free.' I laid there awaiting them to pierce me. All 1,000 of them. I would die with a smile. I heard footsteps, quick ones.

Both Takehiko and my father rushed to my side to try and defend me from the blades flying towards my weak body. And if I hadn't already bled everything out of my body already, these sword would finish up the job. Takehiko and Utena both, rushing to take the bullet for me; But, their amazing last gesture was too late and the swords had already stuck me. In the process of being stabbed, the Sword of Dios disappeared from the hands of Akio and he didn't seem pleased. Both of those rushing to save me, watched me disappeared and materialized into nothingness. Both caught in that moment of disbelief, and both now subconsciously mourning.

Akio took this moment off guard to strike. But before he could do anything, Utena grabbed my body, still dissolving, and Takehiko used the jagged and broken sword to stab it into the stomach of Akio. And instead of having blood drip down and have him die a dramatic death, he simply vanished into a million pieces as if he were resurrected on the whims of thoughts and feelings about him, like he was a created illusion from lingering regrets. He vanished, and I did as well. Not to the same place. Takehiko took a moment to breathe before saying...

"I bid you farewell..."

And then he turned around, dropping the sword on the ground and faced my clearly distraught and emotionally lost father.

"She's.. gone isn't she?"

Utena could only nod sorrowfully and hold me closer, both of them watching my body materialize into nothingness still. Time stood still and every audience member watching was in shock.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm

At home, I was crying while covering my face with my hands, shaking my head. "My baby, My little baby..."my sobbing was heard loudly throughout the house but I didn't want to see this. The pain of losing our daughter was too much but it was like before with me and Utena. It did take a while for me to find Utena years back but I did find her. I slowly lifted my head to see hana's body slowly materialize away in her father's arms but just seeing this was scaring my beating heart.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 pm

I couldn't stop crying. There, in my arms, she was whisked away by the spirits in the air. She was gone, dead, and no longer of this Earth. All of that searching Anthy did for me, and then that curse that made it possible to have a baby, all of that... seemed in vain now. Dead, at the age of 14 and she had parents. Someone would have never expected something so tragic to happen to a girl whom seemingly had it all. Someone might have expected an orphan with nothing like me to wind up that way; But not Hana. Never Hana.

I couldn't help but shed a tear. I mean I'd just lost my daughter, and even if I was trying to cover it up and keep it all in till I got home, I couldn't. I just had her body in my arms and now there was nothing. Air, weightlessness. I felt... empty. The program was still running and Takehiko took a sigh, and found where he knew the cameras would be. He picked up the sword he had before and smashed all of them. The program went dark and everyone out there stopped watching the channel. He sighed. He could at least do that. And all that money that he'd acquired using Hana's struggles during the duels, especially this one, he walked over to me and laid his hand on my shoulder.

"It's yours."

"What?"

"All of the money the TV station made filming these things, I want you to have it. Use it to rebuild your home if you'd like. I'll even help, since it was my little sibling who burned it down in the first place and your daughter, Hana, well, she was nice enough not to involve them in the rebuilding. She said it might be a fun project for herself and Aiko to do. But..." Takehiko could barely keep his heartbreak down as well. I could only nod.

"Thank you Takehiko, that's a generous offer. But, I have to decline for now. These are rough times we're going through. Perhaps we can work out some sort of a deal soon, when we really are alone."

I dried my tears and extended my hand with a small smile, he took it in his and gave me a shake back. It was done, the deal that was.

"And thank you for treating my daughter with respect. I knew you couldn't be a bad guy after all."

"Well, I love her. What else was I supposed to do?" He joked and I smiled. Just like Touga. And solemnly, I limped my way back home to sit in the rest of the night with Anthy, an empty house with the two of us. It seemed time was really going backward, for all of us.

About 4 years later....

It had been 4 years since that tragic day happened. 4 years since Hana Tenjou died setting Aiko free. During the first two years Aiko had come back to stay with us and kept us company, and she almost seemed like a new daughter to us. She had more freedom of expression, and she never stopped looking for Hana. I kept trying to tell her that she was dead and gone, not here anymore, but she insisted to look for her. She claimed she merely vanished from my world and Anthy's world, not from her's and for as long as she could sense her out there, she'd look for her. I smiled, just like Anthy.

She was older now and more of a woman. She had grown taller and developed more features on her face. She was becoming one fine grownup. She'd graduated high school and was now going into college, it was the summer before school would start. And Anthy and I, of course, we grew a little older as well, as only time would naturally have it. During the course of the year, Wakaba was evicted from the apartment she and Kaori were staying at and they came to live with us in the new bigger estate we built off Takehiko's money. Takehiko... well, he's an honest working man now and he lives with us too. We made our own family and we're doing just fine. But that missing link that completed and connected everything, you Hana, we're still missing and we all feel that hole, that gap. We get by, but not the same way without you.

I woke up that Saturday morning, off from work and recovering from a fight I'd gotten into the other night. Someone was insulting you, Hana, and I wasn't going to have it. He sure did learn his lesson, with the price of a broken right arm on my end. Anthy was taking good care of me, and Takehiko doing all he could to provide for me and Anthy and everyone what he could. He never gave up on his love or dream that you were still out there as well. As for your best friend Kaori, well, she's the same old, just a little less hyperactive once she learned of your disappearance. She's changed a little bit, you just have to see for yourself. And even though I know you can't hear me and that you're gone, some part of me still believes you are watching over us and smiling seeing all the changes that have happened over these years you've been gone.

Speaking of presences, I haven't felt Touga's in a while; Maybe he's too busy taken care of you to pay attention to the living. I hope you two are having a lovely time up in heaven, and Touga make sure to take care of her! Anyways, things are just fine down here, and thank you for always being the best daughter anyone could ever ask for Hana, I miss you everyday kiddo.

I sighed and sat there, recording all of that in my journal with my left hand, which wasn't too easy but I managed to do it. I closed the book gently and sat there at the desk in the living room. Today I was all by myself. Aiko had gone out to look with Kaori for Hana, Anthy and Takehiko had other business to attend to, and Wakaba, she was taking a long and needed bath upstairs, listening to her music, she couldn't hear a thing. I closed my eyes and smiled that same sad smile that I had developed over the years of not having my daughter to hold. And that's when I felt someone new in the house. Like you have that feeling that someone's watching you, I had that but I didn't look up, figuring whomever it was would come greet me.

"So... don't tell me that you're just gonna sit there like a sad sap because you broke your arm. That's not like you, Dad."

That voice! Was it? Could it be? I opened my eyes and looked up and on the wooden frame of the kitchen leaned Hana, one arm on the frame, and the other hanging down by her side. She smiled and looked at me, she looked older too, more grown up, healthy and my eyes widened, my smile grew and I immediately jumped up, surprised.

"Hana..." So shocked, I could only mutter her name. She smiled and stayed where she was, only coming off of the frame and crossing her arms, standing up straight.

"Did you miss me?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:42 pm

"Sorry aiko, I couldn't find a thing. Though, I'm surprised it might.."Aiko sighed but smiled to pat Kaori's back.

"It's fine but we can try again tommorow to find her. I won't rest or stop till she's found again. I know she didn't leave us..she won't. Besides, that's not how someone like hana thinks. She never gives up."she giggled that made Kaori giggle too.

"Very true. Anyway, lets head back."Aiko nods and walks back with Kaori.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:00 pm

"Yes.. I... Is it really you?"

I could only managed to stutter out, approaching her slowly and in total awe that my daughter, now a woman, was standing in front of me.

"Hm, well, last time I checked... my name was Hana Tenjou, I am 18 years old, I used to live in this exact spot in a small house with my mom Anthy, my dad Utena, and this girl named Aiko... but if that's not what this huge estate with the name 'Tenjou' as its address is about then, I may have the wrong place..."

She tapped her chin. Messing with me hm? I smiled and ran up to her.

"It really is you!"

"Glad to see that nothing's changed. Now why exactly were you all so sad that I was gone? You know I'm not the type to just give up that easily right?" She smiled and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back and that empty hole inside of me, had gone away.

The music stopped playing and I heard the water draining upstairs. Wakaba was done with her bath, and any minute now the girls should be returning from searching. But they'd locked the door, how in the world did Hana get in? I looked at her curiously.

"Okay, so explain to me how you got in with the door locked and the security cams not picking you up."

"You know, a duelist never reveals her secrets." She giggled. I ruffled her hair with my good hand and stood there, just happy to have her back again.

.... A few minutes later Wakaba walked down, dressed in her usual clothes and her hair still a bit wet, wrapped in a towel. She walked down, obviously not expecting anyone but me.

"Utena, would you wanna put on some tea for me, please? I'll cook you dinner if you make tea for us."

She and I always had those deals; Even if I'd gladly just make her and myself tea at no cost to her. But, Wakaba, the ever generous and kind one, always felt she had to repay me somehow. The silly goose, she was already my best friend, what more could I want?

"Uh sure."

I chuckled and then she came down and approached me.

"What is so..." She gasped and barely completed her question. She was taken aback and then emptily actually did finish her question. "Funny? Holy... mother of pearl and all of her diamonds combined! It's you!" She exclaimed unbelievably.

"Hello Mrs. Shinohara."

I greeted her kindly. She waved her hand.

"Pssht. Just call me Wakaba, you little weirdo you. So come on kiddo! Tell me! Where'd you come from? How'd you get here? Are you here right now? Are you alive? How's heaven? Oh Aiko and Kaori are going to be so excited to see you! And Takehiko and Anthy too! And well Utena and now me! I can't believe you're actually here haha!" She ran up to me and hugged me tighter than Dad did. I wanted to tell her she was crushing my lungs, but then I thought, let her enjoy. I smiled and hugged her back, enduring the bone crushing arms that were around my body. Then she let go and kissed my cheek. Wakaba really missed me too.

I smiled. I was back in town. Now all I had to do was wait for Aiko and Kaori and Takehiko and Mom. ~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 pm

AT that moment, Kaori and Aiko came back home while Aiko was opening the door to go inside. "Miss Utena? Miss Wasaba? Were back." Aiko goes into the living room as Kaori closed the door, following after her. She kept walking before stopping seeing Utena but before she or Kaori could speak, they stopped to see someone else there.

"Huh?..who are..."Kaori blinks looking to Hana and Aiko's eyes widen in surprise. "Wait, is that...Hana?"her voice was in shock but Kaori was even more shocked. "Wait, what!? That is..I mean she...but how did..."her words came out in studders before quickly squealing out happy to run over to Hana, jumping on her back hugging her like before. "HANA, YOU CAME BACK! AIKO WAS RIGHT FROM WHAT SHE SAID YOU DIDN'T REALLY LEAVE!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"Aiko smiled hearing her shout but at least she was happy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next