MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th I_vote_lcapBook 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th I_voting_barBook 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th I_vote_lcapBook 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th I_voting_barBook 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th

2 posters

Go down

Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th Empty Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th

Post by Feb 30th Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Chapter 1: Feb 30th

Feb 3rd, 2025

Hello...

I don't plan to write in this book long, it's only been a few days since I escaped the facility. I can already hear them pinning down my location. I guess it wasn't smart to break into a store and steal things huh... Ah well the winter isn't fair to me either. Even if I don't feel the bite of cold, or fear the blindness of snow, this climate is unforgiving. I can see why humans consider winter time a test of survival, the lack of supplies took a toll even on me and well... Now they're onto me. So I'll be using this diary to keep track of everything I've done up to this point, and well even after if I survive long enough. If you're reading this book, then I'm probably already dead, so I guess it doesn't matter right? So I guess i'll start from the beginning, from my first true memory. See I don't remember my birth, nor having any parents, but the first thing I remember was my name... Honestly it was a play on words, an irony you know. My name stands for something that shouldn't exist, so I guess in a way, they're saying I don't exist... But yeah for pretense my name is...-

---

August 13th, 2016
Unknown Location, United States of America, North America

"February Thirtieth!" Came a rather smooth and cheerful call. The young boy stared up at the woman with a small glimmer of hope in his deep blood red eyes. His gray hair had grown out but was still short enough to be considered a spiky hairdo. The woman approached him calmly, her hands clasped firmly behind her back as she bent forward unnecessarily revealing a bit of cleavage to the six year old, but that wasn't what he was focused on rather the bright red jewel that hung from a choker around her neck, the swinging piece of jewelry captivating the young boy like a pendulum or hypnotic watch. The young woman giggled at the cute look of awe on the boys face snapping him out of his captivation before poking him on his nose.

"We're going to be best friends you know. You belong to me now, so I'm going to bring the best out of you, or you're going to die trying. And when I'm done with that, you're going give you're all for me, because I will own all of you." She gave another giggle, the smile not reaching her eyes in the slightest, not that the boy could tell, somehow being recaptured by the dangling jewel, "I'm going to make a god out of you, and they'll fear it, and they'll try to destroy you, but you won't be stopped, because I won't let you die until you live up to my expectations." Standing up she held out her hand for him to grab before bringing him out of the facility he was in, he never saw the children inside ever again, but that didn't matter to him, all he cared about was the jewel that was still swinging in his eye, captivating his attention well after he had reached his location.

---

March 3rd, 2019

The boy gasped out in pain as he lay curled up, his eyes burning slowly as he grabbed his head to stop the dull splitting pain that was spreading down to his neck and further along his spine. It felt as if they were slowly turning him inside out without administering any drugs to numb the pain even though they had loaded him up on several grams of opiates just before administering the test. His eyes were wide open, staring directly into the high powered lighting almost looking completely through it, his back arching in place. Throat dry, he couldn't cry out in pain nor could any tears flow free. So he continued to lay there, contorting painfully on the ground trying to drown it out more and more, fading in and out of consciousness several times.

"Give him another dose..." came a smooth feminine voice, the eyes flashing behind the blacked out glass as she watched the boy suffer in the containment room. The doctor on hand looked up from his screen and stared at the woman. "But Ma'am I don't think he'll be able to survive another one", he tried to reason but was silenced by a directed look and calm smile. "Don't worry, just give him another dose. He'll either die now, or conquer this mountain like he has before and continue to grow stronger. Either way we continue on. Now give him the dose".

The doctor nodded before twisting the nob on the dashboard and watched as the boys IV drip filled with a viscous red fluid that began to course through the boys veins before the boys body went taunt, a silent scream tearing through his body before he shuddered and his body went still.

---

Present Day
Midwest Continental United States, North America

The boy shuddered in the cold. Not really affected by it much but it still made him look around. No idea where he was in all honesty, forestry and the such lay this way and that, and there seemed to be snow on the ground. Well that's nice. He had to abandon the beat path after realizing that the organization was on his trail after his fiasco in the last town. Sadly it seemed he went and got himself lost instead of losing his pursuers, well that was annoying honestly. Almost frowning he turned his head robotically towards the north if only by instinct. It was going to snow again. Nodding at this he continued his trek, slipping around thick tree trunks and leaping over dead logs he dashed through the forestry hoping to find some sort of landmark that could help him along his way. It seemed his pace wasn't fast enough however because he could hear the telltale sound of barking and... was that helicopter blades...?

Stopping his rush to listen in for the moment he could hear the dull beat on air as the large metallic blades cut through the air keeping the massive metallic aircraft afloat as it scanned the air and ground for his presence. Well it seemed he had pissed a bit more than a few people that he thought he had when he had escaped. That was rather annoying... sucking it up he took off again,  a strobe light passing over the clearing he just stood in moments later catching on to his trail and scanning ahead to see if it could spot him. Coughing out in irritation, he huffed as he picked up speed, knowing damn well he couldn't out run a damn search helicopter but fuck it if he didn't try. He wasn't going back. She promised he didn't have to come back. All he had to do was leave out the door and no one would follow him. She would never lie to him, she always made sure he was okay. Always comforted him after a really bad test or a painful examination. She made sure he didn't break, so she couldn't have sent them after him. What if she had gotten in trouble for letting him go...?

Shaking his head he dropped that train of thought, he couldn't let it distract him, they were still on his trail as far as he was concerned. Spotting a cottage up ahead he slid to a stop in front of it and huffed out of exertion, picking at the lock he looked over his shoulder before shaking and merely punching the window in and pulling up the latch before climbing and closing it back behind him. Creeping around in the dark of the cottage he tried to find a good spot to hide and cursed as the dogs barking grew louder and the chop chop of the helicopter sounded overhead. Ah well, he had pulled off a pretty good run but the winter just wasn't the best time to run from any authorities considering he could make prints that would stay for days unless there was a decent breeze.

Hand lighting up in a gout of flames, he held it out towards the door as he heard the obvious crunch of boots on snow and prepared for a fight for survival. One way or another he was going to leave this cottage, either they were dragging out his bloodied body, or he was going to walk out over charred corpses. But he wasn't going to go without them fighting for it first.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th Empty Re: Book 1: Chapter 1: Feb 30th

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:22 pm

She was alone in the world; her mother had passed away while giving birth to her, her father on the other hand might as well be dead. He was never around, hell she couldn’t tell you what he looked like as of late though that never stopped her from loving a man she felt hated her. It was a rather cold night, though she loved the feel and smell of everything that perfumed the area, pine, and a few other scents of the forest lingered in the air of her large room. She was alone in her small cottage home, she had grown tired of the city and needed time for herself; school, and her other priorities had overwhelmed her. She in her hand held a book, her large crimson eyes scanned over it as she got farther lost in the world she wish was her reality, though as she was just to get to the best part she was pulled back from her little dream world by what sounded as someone breaking into her home. Her mind raced, heart picked up as she pushed the thick covers off of her and crawled out of bed. Feet on the floor she stood silently, fixing her night gown, taking several deep breaths to calm herself… she was scared but ready for anything.

With careful footing she made her way to her door, grabbing a thick wooden baseball bat and opening the door slowly, slipping through it and walked on to the source of the noises. She had never done anything like this, and to think she had dismissed her body guard for the night, oh how she felt stupid then… Taking a deep but silent breath she eased her way into the living room, her back to the wall as she was taught by Bruce, (her body guard and older brother figure) she with a quick hand turned on the lights. Pupils dilated before shrinking as she looked at the boy who was in her home, he looked to be about her age, though the silver hair made her perk a brow. She was scared, terrified really though she clenched her jaw and stood tall, making herself as big as she could; though it was difficult to be scared of a four foot ten fourteen year old girl who was in a light blue night gown that had bunnies on it.

She with a small but angry voice spoke to the boy, gripping the bat till her knuckles went white, eyes narrowed as she spoke to him proving she was mad as hell* “Who in the fuck are you… a-and what are you d-doing in my home?!” *She asked, oh how she hated how her voice cracked with fear but she kept her cool as best as she cold, eyes staring at the boy with fear and anger before looking over the room. It was as she had left it though her eyes went back to the boy, taking a few bold steps she spoke again, eyes filled with a fire that was ready to burn anyone who got too close* “Answer me. Who are you and how did you get into my house?!”

TigerLily Kingslee

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:04 pm

The crunching of the boots grew still as the helicopter began to hover over top the house, the search light attached to the front sweeping over the small two story building to make sure the boy didn't escape from within the grasp yet again. The commander of the platoon sent to capture the boy grinned to himself as he chewed on the end of his cigarette idly wondering if the boy was going to fight it out with his unit. Motioning over to one of the soldiers out with him, he waited for the man to bring him a megaphone that he proceeded to bring up to his mouth.

"Alright Kid, you might know this but, we've got you surrounded. So come on out peacefully and we won't have to come in there and get you forcefully. I'm giving you one minute to make peace with yourself and then we're coming in." Taking his finger off the intercom button he sat it down by his side and took a long drag, "Now we see where fate will take us..."

The soldier turned to his unit commander in confusion and voiced it towards the man, "sir?" he asked inquisitively.

The Unit Commander simply smiled, "Don't worry about it son, whether you know it or not, you're in for a treat here... Time to see our good tax dollars at work". The soldier only looked further confused and scratched his head before turning back towards the cottage wondering what could be so interesting inside.

---

The boy stood there oddly entranced by the sudden pseudo silence. His breathing began to calm down as he took stock of his surroundings. There were fifteen soldiers, twenty-five if you counted those in the chopper. Not bad in terms of odds, good thing these weren't spec ops or he'd already be dead. These guys sounded like those IRONCLAW unit employed by the facility which made sense considering they wanted him back alive. Sighing he prepared to burst out and tear the unit a new one before all of a sudden the light was turned on startling him out of his planning.

Looking over his soldier in the smallest bit of interest he gazed at the small civilian girl with a bit of nonchalance. Turning his gaze back outside he ignored her in change for adding her to his calculations. A civilian added a degree of risk to this. If she was hurt then he would have failed and it would have meant that he would have had the blood of an innocent on his hands. He would be letting her down since she had made him better than this. With that in mind he turned towards the girl again, this time by turning his body side ways left foot sliding seamlessly back so that it was perpendicular to his right foot. His right hand was still held out towards the door, knowing it was going to be the primary entry point however it sort of made him look like he wasn't paying full attention to the girl, which he wasn't.

Waving her back with his left hand he glanced at her for a second with his eyes before returning to scoping out his surroundings, "If you have a basement I suggest using it right now unless you feel like dying. My fight is going to tear your home apart and I'm sorry for this, but you will be caught in the crossfire if you stay." Hearing the unit commanders demand over the dull beat of the helicopter blades his lips twitched just a bit as if registering something further. He knew he had completely disregarded the girl as a threat, even with a bat in hand it may as well be a newspaper roll to him and with twenty-five armed soldiers ready to dance with him, a minor civilian girl was not something he wanted to have to deal with right now.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:31 pm

The sounds from outside made the girl smile oddly; she had lowered her bat and even went as far as placing it so to lean on the wall. Taking a deep breath she took a moment to think about what he had said, with silent intake of air she walked over to the closest window and peeked out to see how many men there were, too many for them to make a run for it. With a sigh she stepped back and looked at the kid* “You know, you’re right, this place is going to get torn up, though you got some type of luck on your side, this house is rigged with booby traps, the biggest one is the one in front of the door; trap door, its activated by someone knocking down the door. There’s another two in here, just gotta get them to knock over those two vases” *She pointed out the rather expensive vases and smiled* “They’ll set off the knock out gas… Mask is in the pretty box in the coffee table.” *She was pointing this out as she spoke quickly, god how she was grateful for Bruce’s love of booby traps and his over active paranoia. With a small smile she walks past the boy and gently bumps his hip with hers* “Come get me if and when they’re all dead, if captured don’t let them know I’m here…” *She was calm, though then again she was use to this type of stuff, her father often went through this once or twice a year, making it rather normal for the girl who was now running away from the living room and headed to the basement.
She was quick as she moved; her footsteps silent as she ran to the safe zone that was the basement, with a quick turn of a key she has the door open and was down the steps heading to the small one-man bunker. Taking a breath she opened it, grunting since the door was heavy, she took one last look over her shoulder and smiled, hoping the kid would be alright as she went into the safety of the bunker. Taking a seat in the small bench she went to turn on the monitor that was imbedded into the wall, watching the boy in the living room with large eyes that were filled with morbid glee and excitement. Oh how she wanted to watch him or the men outside get ripped apart, guess her father’s blood did run through her, there wasn’t a doubt about that. Giggling and rocking with joy she watch intently, wanting nothing more than for the show to begin, the other cameras flicked on, on the three other screens the bunker had, one that let her see the front of the house, the back and her room along with the living room. She was safe, she knew that much all she had to do was wait.

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 pm

The minute passed in silence in which the commander filled it with the soft drags of his trusty cigarette. Finally feeling enough time had passed the man wrapped it up before pulling out another one and tossing the megaphone away and picking up his Ruger Mini-14 Semi-Automatic Rifle. Tapping the comm in his ear he signaled for his troop to begin the operation as he watched the power immediately shut off inside the small home. Grinning from ear to ear, the man tugged down his night vision goggles and watched as his troop did the same before flicking off the safety and approaching the house in caution, meanwhile the soldiers in the helicopter began to drop down, cords strapped to the side of the aircraft as they dropped on the roof and infiltrated through the attic window.

The fight would be quick, it would be sudden, and the boy would deal with them with extreme prejudice, but they didn't know that that the house was booby trapped so maybe he wouldn't have to lift a finger then. Hearing the front door jiggle softly before it was suddenly blasted inwards by the large combat boot of one of the soldiers of the unit. Hm... maybe the girl didn't think that people would kick the door in, like really who knocks anymore? Suppressing the urge to sigh heavily the boy ducked and covered as a spray of automatic fire cut through the area he was just standing in, his body automatically kicking into combat mode. His eyes scanned the room, ears straining to hear the rhythmic thump of boots on the wood above as the soldiers moved to pincer him in. He had to clear this first group if he was going to stand a chance. Attempting to poke his head out, he immediately ducked back down as the couch he had taken refuge behind was torn to tatters as the bullets shredded through it. Spotting the box nearby he lunged for it suddenly before knocking over the nearby vase as he unclasped the box and tugged on the mask. Well it looked like the gas worked at least, he watched as it filtered in from the vents above, sadly he realized that the soldiers had been tossing gas of their own and then realized something else. They had masks on as well.

Well... shit.

Rushing out from behind cover he brought up his dominant hand charged with bright blazing flames before bringing it down suddenly  on the man immediately in front of him. Hearing a gasp of pain and feeling the man go limp right after the strike he kept moving, dodging nimbly as spurts of fire whizzed by his head and chest, the tight metallic colored suit he wore was coming in handy as he doubted he'd be able to fight as cleanly if he wore the bulky clothing he normally wore. Lashing out with a sharp right knee he nailed another soldier in the side cracking and caving in his side before gripping the mans forearm and aimed his suddenly firing gun around in a circle mowing down his comrades quickly until the chamber emptied before the man found his chest caved via blazing fist. Room cleared of most of the entry group, he approached the last standing man from within the haze created between the two gassing attacks and struck with a flying round house, the blow clearing the mans head clear off sending it flying straight out the window.

Releasing a breath he turned towards the stairwell to see the soldiers finally deciding to engage with a preemptive strike of more gas grenades and a few 9-bangers. Ducking for cover to avoid the sharp metal pellets he rolled back into a crouch in prime position to lob a small fiery object towards the stairwell that began to expand suddenly before exploding in a bright flash of light and heat before finally fading revealing a caved in hole in the wall showing the outside world as the bomb had blown out the side of the house as well as collapsed the stairwell causing all of the soldiers remaining to fall straight to the ground impaling themselves on whatever wood planks happened to be sticking this way or that.

---

The Unit Commander watched as flashes went off in the house before a head came flying out suddenly freaking out the soldiers approaching the house with the sight of the object rolling around on the ground. Immediately afterward a rather large fireball ripped its way out of the house blowing quite a few of the men surrounding the house away causing the commander to chuckle a bit to himself. His lieutenant stared at him for a moment before asking promptly "...Sir?"

The older man just continued to chuckle, finding the battle rather amusing. "He's good..." he remarked finally, "He's damn good..."

---

The boy remained kneeling near the back wall, both hands ablaze at this point as his eyes panned the room, he could sense the apprehension in the soldiers after witnessing the battle so far, it had only taken two minutes tops and he had already cleared at least ten of the soldiers that had come on the operation. Mind racing along calmly he merely continued to prepare himself, the flames on his hand glowing even brighter as he cupped them together and began to condense the flame between them into a small flame within itself. It was time to clear house. Literally.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 am

Tigerlily watched, eyes wide though unlike most she didn’t fear the boy, no quite the contrary she found him to be astonishing. She had heard her father talking about boys like him, how he found what they do to them cruel but worth every penny she herself found to think he was right. She hated the fact that she knew that even though it was cruel it could one day be of some use. Though right then and there she hated herself even remotely liking the though, she felt horrid as she watched him fight for his life. She those two minutes thought to herself, really thought to herself about how she had it good compared to this kid, here she was taking the weekend to herself because she felt overwhelmed. She watched him then, proudly though her eyes were filled with envy, she wanted to be able to ruin, destroy those who wanted to hurt her like he did but as quickly as it came it faded. She couldn’t imagine the pain, torment hell the bitter sweet relationship you had with your handler as her father called them. She frowned; she couldn’t watch the boy anymore. She was ashamed at the simple fact that her own father had something to do with the reason why this boy wasn’t just some kid that went to her school.

She sat down, her hands on her face, gently caressing her cheeks, trying to calm herself oh how she hated when she did this to herself. The anxiety, the guilt, pain… the pain was the worst of it, it spread for a the rest of his fight, she sat there, trying to calm herself though it hurt to do so she stood, and looked at what he was doing. The sight made her smile, though she looked to the monitor that let her see the front of the house, with a smirk she sat down and pressed a small button that was rather hard to spot at a single glance. A small key board was the result and with swift finger she began to pull up the command screen, touching the screens so to move things around. Within seconds the floor that was meant to go out was set to give out once they began to swarm, though she expanded the grid to its max level making it so the front door gave out first and the forth foot last, as to get more men to fall in. She couldn’t help but smile to herself as she switched to the back door and did the same thing. She with each second made sure to cover her bases, and went as far as clearing the room of the gasses slowly, hoping that the boy would still keep on his mask, just in case she saw a chance to hit them with the gas, a last effort before she herself abandoned ship through the small hatch door that was like the button; well hidden.

Taking a deep breath and sighing she went to message her body guard Bruce so to warn him if he were to get an alert. She didn’t want him to come storming in like an idiot and risk his life. She sat back, watching the show, eyes focused on the silver haired boy, hoping that they both would make it out alright.*

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Charging forward, the boy kept low and fast as he rushed down the remaining infiltrating unit. Eyes panning the crumbling room as the house seemingly tore itself apart starting from the upper floors and working its way down. Whatever was going on was helping him however as large chunks of debris crashed down through the ceiling just to the left of him crushing the soldiers popping up over the couch to take fire at him. He didn't stop to acknowledge the damage done as he jumped directly at a soldier with his arms cocked back by the sides of his head, hands ablaze as he thrust both appendages forward flames roaring as the hands go straight through the mans chest and began to cook him from the inside out. Watching as the mans eyes shot open, he held his position even as he smelt the obvious stench of cooked meat. He waited for the man to begin slumping before he finally ripped his hands free from the mans chest cavity before leap frogging on to his next target with his hands doused. The soldiers surrounding the man looked on in shock before checking on him without noticing the growing light of a lit flame in the mans chest before it exploded outwards slowly in a massive fireball that swallowed that whole half of the house and set it ablaze.

Leaving the area smoldering he dashed quickly, keeping low to the ground as he kept mental count of the soldiers remaining he turned and ducked along the side of the burned and blasted out wall that stood remaining. The crumbling remains of the once pristine cottage could only groan in protest as the weariness of battle finally caught up to it. But over the sound of the groaning building and the dull metallic swish of the search helicopter, was a slow, rhythmic clap, that echoed throughout the entire clearing.

The sound bounced off the boys ears, his eyes searching about for the source only to peek over the cracked blown out window frame to watch as the unit command approached with his gun hanging from his shoulder across his chest. Hands up, the clapping continued as the mans cigarette bounced long with the mans insistent chuckling, "Well done, well done!" He barked in congratulations. The boy finally realized that for the most part the unit was dead. It seems he had truly lost count after the building had begun to collapse. So why wasn't the commander pulling out?

"Come on out. If I wanted you dead I would have shot you through that flimsy piece of cardboard already". The man ordered, his grin never leaving his face as the boy relented and stepped out from behind the rubble. The cottage was completely toasted as the boy had predicted and it looked as if a small war had been fought within. Stepping out of the smoldering crater the boy stood in front of the Commander with the same neutral expression on his face. Dirt and grime caked his hair as his suit had a few cuts here and there from stray flying debris, but for the most part the boy seemed fine.

"Ho hoo, so the little test subject finally steps out to play. No hostages either? Nice nice..." the man seemed to love talking to himself but the boy didn't mind, using this time to study his remaining troops it seemed as if he only brought the new recruits and his lieutenant as he didn't recognize any of the soldiers standing about even though most of them had masks on their faces. The boy returned his eyes to the Commander just as the man finished pulling out his side arm, examining it smoothly as the smile never left his lips, "Rather destructive are you? Kind of glad they didn't send SPECTER out here or I'd never get to watch you have so much fun."

Eyes trained to the firearm in the mans hands, he didn't respond to the jibe at his fighting style or his use of his surroundings as the man chuckled once again showing his mirth of the situation. "Aren't you just a bundle of joy, the perfect little killing machine, Rain Corps personal little experiment. Too bad your Creator and Handler fed you so many lies. It would have been fun working beside you."

A single crack penetrated the silence of the clearing as the boys body lurched suddenly. Eyes and body not really registering the strike as another crack followed the first one, this time launching his head backwards before he was sent crumbling to the ground. Gun smoking the commander strode forward as red began to pour out of the wounds in the boys body, eyes still open in a rather uncaring fashion as he stared unblinkingly up into the snowy sky. Snow stained red, the Commander looked down at the boy before pointing the gun at him before four more cracks split through the air. Chuckling one last time the man pocketed the firearm before turning around and signalling for his troop to leave the area.

"Oh yeah, and raze the rest of the building to the ground, leave nothing but a crater ya hear!?" he called over the comm as the helicopter pilot barked out an acknowledgement before the loud whirring of machine gun barrel starting up sounded in the clearing before the gun finally let loose shredding whatever debris remained of the house to bits. Climbing into his Humvee the commander tossed out his cigarette before lighting another one shaking his head softly. "Well that was fun. Take us back Corporal."
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:22 pm

She had begun getting changed, slipping out of her night gown and tossing it onto the bench, with a sigh she entered a code that opened a small cubby that held a pair of boots, pants and a simple tank top and jacket which she slipped on quickly. She was tying her shoes as she watched the boy destroy her home, pride shown in her eyes as he took down mostly everyone though she had a bad feeling as the boy came out to face the older man that had lead the attack on the boy with silver hair. She was forced to switch to the cameras and microphones that were in the trees. Straining her ears she listened to the man talk to himself, oh how she felt a hate for this unknown man. She wanted him dead, though her anger was replaced with fear as he took out the gun.
Her eyes were glued to the screen as she watched the two though as the boy went down with a bang of the gun she screamed. She was angry and scared at the sight and sound of the boy getting shot, she was quick and grabbed a small pack that was provided as she headed out of the bunker knowing she wasn’t safe there anymore. She was silent as she walked, her eyes alert and in search for any one the men that had brought her house done, sadly she wasn’t alone as she walked. She had been spotted by one of the few men that stuck around to do away with her cottage and was heading towards her. She yelped as she felt hands on her shoulders, an angry grunt was what she was greeted with a painful blow to the head, though she wasn’t out as she hit the floor. Taking in a deep steady breath she let herself lay there for a moment, reaching for the small knife she had in her pack that laid by her side. As the man went to grab her she flicked the blade open and plunged it into his shoulder, dragging it to the side and then down, she gagged as the scent of blood filled her nose, with a whimper of fear she got up and kicked the man away from her and ran. She was scared, worried and angry as she bolted for the boy, she slid as she came to a halt and looked down at the boy, a frown and look of fear crossed her as she crouched down and reached for him* “Come on, we don’t have time; we gotta get out of here, now.” *She was talking fast as she looked at his wounds, trying to figure out if she could do something then she sighed as she grabbed him, pulling with all of her might to try and get him up* “Come on, this place is going to blow a-and there are solders coming this way… get up! Get up!” *she was panicking as the men came rushing over to them, with a gleam of fear she faced them, and threw her blade hoping and gratefully hitting one of the two men that charged her. She shuttered at the sight of the blood, the man falling to his knees only made her eyes widen. Had she done that? Yes. She reached into her bag again pulling out another small knife and threw it again, this time only hitting the last man in the thigh area.

He screamed eyes going wide as he stopped and fell, unable to use his right leg thanks to the small blade’s wound. She looked down at the boy and smiled before crouching again and grabbing him, pulling him up and supporting him with one of her arms, the other was gripping her bag, with a grunt she began to move, hoping to any god that they were to make it, though as the thought was said she saw lights. Oh how she was happy to see the car that came into view, it was that of Bruce her over protective brother guard thing. Inside the car he cursed as he saw his little girl holding onto a body, with a quick stomp of the breaks he swerved and stopped, the doors facing the girl as he opened his own.* “What the fuck Tiger?” *He asked, gesturing to the house and the boy he only sighed and opened the door, helped her place the boy in the roomy back seat that had been folded down for her leisure* “It doesn’t matter Bru, we need to go. Like now.” *Her voice was rushed she got into the car and begun to clean up the boy’s wounds, Bruce was silent as he got into the car and drove off, the sudden explosion made him jump and cruse all the more as they drove to place he figured was safer than her father’s house.

She was gentle as she cleaned the boy up, eyes unreadable as she stared down at him, though after a moment she spoke to him* “…You’re too young to be going through this, don’t worry… I’ll make sure they never, ever find you…” *She was serious; her tone of voice made that clear, her smile was the seal of approval. Oh how she hoped he would let her help*

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:44 pm

He lay there, still as a cadaver as he stared up at the ceiling of the car he lay in. It almost felt like a fairy tale how peaceful he was at the moment, as if there weren't six hot steaming shells in his flesh, as if he weren't bleeding out on this plush leather seat, or the fact that his heart weren't beating at about nine hours a mile. His eyes swiveled over the girl bent over him, a frantic expression on her face as his lidded eyes studied her, her form enshrouded by the bright lights hanging over his head partially blinding him. It was weird to feel this way honestly. It wasn't like he felt the bullets anymore, in fact they were problem melting in his body right now. But that didn't stop him from feeling so... lethargic.

The car ride felt far too rushed to be enjoyable, but he didn't voice his discomfort, merely staring up at the girl who not even twenty minutes ago was standing in her house threatening to beat him over the head with a bat, was now checking over his wounds and making sure he wasn't hurt here or there. What a strange existence this girl was. So volatile, so enigmatic. It was as if he couldn't get a peg on her really. Sure he understood listening to his orders in the face of death, but then to come out of her way to ensure he was still alright. Baffling.

But now this couldn't be his main concern, not with a car ride to somewhere occurring, and as much as he appreciated whatever this girl thought she was doing, she was really only irritating the flesh around the holes, and was that alcohol!? A small gout of flame jumped out from the wound as the cloth that the girl was using reacted to the sudden rise in heat and flame that began to shoot out of the boys wounds. The scene would look rather odd as the boys wounds would simply light themselves ablaze before dissipating just as quickly leaving unmarked skin in their place. The metal from the slugs had already been integrated into his body stream, making his already thick life blood even thicker but was matched by a more fluid like blood stream as well to make up for the sudden influx.

The boy sat up slowly, rising as if he were waking from the dead before positioning himself on the seat of the car. Blinking slowly he faced the girl before reaching into his suit and pulling out a pistol he had pilfered from one of the soldiers during the fight and turning it onto the girl. "Stop the car", he demanded calmly. Good intentions or not, he was on his way to a location he did not know with people he had no prior acquaintance with. The fact was he was cornered by a girl who previous considered him a threat, and as far as he knew, you didn't just change sides on the flip of the hat.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:54 am

The car ride had been a blur, the lights outside seemed to be like shooting stars blazing by, though her mind was on getting him to some type of better. Though when the flames came up she flinched, not really bothering to complain that he had given her mild burns. The fact that he pulled the pistol on her didn’t really bother her, she only smiled and looked to the man that was driving, giving a small nod. She wasn’t going to get shot over an ungrateful brat. She sighed as she reached over and grasped the door handle and opening it, letting him go out onto the side walk; she smiled as she got out and waited for him to do so as well. Oh how her pride ached, he wrecked her home, but her father had something to do with wrecking his life, she wanted to tell him but she bit it back, fearing her life and the possible trust they could have had* “Well, good bye then, though next time all you have to do is ask, the pistol was a bit much. Gotta act like a person to be treated as such you know. Though it is clear you’re not human, and I haven’t the slightest as to why I bothered.” *It was clear in her teary eyes that she was upset, though she opted to look away not wanting to show that he had hurt her. With a small gulp she looked at him for a moment, and forced a smile on to her pink lips and spoke her last words to him* “Be safe then.” *With that she closed the door and opened the front passenger door and got in, buckling before closing the door, it was then she let the two heavy tears roll down her lightly rose colored cheeks. Wiping them away she grabbed the door handle and lightly pulled it close, her eyes dead center before looking over to her very angry Bruce, with a small smile she looked down at her slightly charred hands and spoke to her dear friend, and brother like figure* “I know Bru I know, I shouldn’t have done anything but can you yell at me later? My hands hurt… he burned me and I don’t really get or care how.” *She was calm as she spoke, the older man sighing and shaking his head as he merged back into traffic.

The car ride was rather long, more so since her hands hurt and she was afraid of getting yelled at by Bruce and even her father is he decided to tell on her. The clutching motion her hands made due to her nerves only made the burns worse, her slightly long nails had begun to dig into the sensitive skin, by the time they got home she was crying, her once smooth hands were now to be scared, how ironic life was, though she remained silent as she sat there the car, the older but still young man got out of the car and walked around the front to open the door for her, a deep set scowl on his handsome face, his deep green eyes were darker more so with anger towards the boy. Once he had opened the door he looked down at her and sighed, speaking softly to her with a small smile* “It’s okay darling, don’t worry… We’ll get those hands all better, and no. I’m not telling your dad, but you’re gonna have to start wearing gloves again. I’ll make sure to grab some of your silk gloves before I take you to your father’s house. Now come on, let’s go inside, we have quiet the bit to do with your hands if we want to avoid scars.” He smiled then as he allowed her to climb out before closing the door behind her. *

Leading the way inside and up the steps after dead bolding the door he began working on her hands, washing away the filth, coating them with the soothing lotion. She wanted to cry though she refused even as he cleaned them with what felt like fire water, the burn was worse than the actual cause of his hurt hands. She took several deep breaths before smiling at the feeling of the cooling sensation that waffled over her hands. Sweet relief was all she could think of, with a sigh she left her hands at her sides, not wanting to bother with them since they were bandaged up. She seemed to have forgotten the boy thanks to the tiredness she felt, within minutes of changing; was rather difficult she laid down on the bed. Within minutes she was out cold, Bruce had got to the kitchen for a bite once done with her hands though he would simply put out the light, figuring to ask about what happened that night.*

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:14 pm

March 4th, 2025 2:15 AM, Midwestern United States

It had taken awhile but the guard had finally clocked out, opting to switch out with the automated defense systems. The boy was glad for their switch since if the man had taken any longer he would have probably have had to put him down, and he doubted he could do it quietly enough without killing him. Scaling the walls of the property the boy sighed a bit, disappointed at the lack of security on higher floors, surely someone who seemed and acted important would believe cat burglars existed, and any decent military threat would come from above, not through the front gate. But alas he couldn't complain, not even trying to sneak but easily avoiding any sensors that might have been around and wasn't even showing up on cameras due to the heatwave that surrounded his body strongly. Peeking over a ledge he spotted his target, the young girl sleeping fitfully as he pulled himself up after breaking in by melting the locks from the outside. Bringing down his bodily temperature so he didn't set the whole damn house on fire, he stepped inside and made his way across the room, eyes on the door and the four corners of the room to make sure no one would actually spot him as he ventured inside. It'd be so simple to end the girl, but his handler, no his creator, no his mother taught him better than that. So he stayed his hand, and he waited. Finding a chair in one of the more shrouded corners he sat there, unconsciously heating the room to the point it was comfortable considering it was still mid winter.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 pm

The girl had woken up in the middle of the night, eyes blurry from the lack of light and being half asleep. She slowly got out of bed, wincing as she used her hand to do so, with a sigh she let her feet touch the oddly warm wood. She couldn’t help but like how warm her room was but she found it odd, Bruce hated the heat, so why? She let it go, too tired to really care she walked to the nearby door on the right she needed to use the bathroom and well did so. Within a few minutes she was out and walking back to her bed though now, a bit more awake she felt off, a bit scared even, with a quick hand she touched her lamp which turned on, the light dim, with a few more pats it got brighter in the room. She spotted him then, sitting on a chair, she glared at him and got out of her large cozy bed, walking over silently. She stood only a few feet away from him, eyes narrowed as she spoke* “What are you doing here?” *She asked, her voice hushed, cold and soft, she felt an odd need to hide her hurt hands from him, which she did so by lightly clasping them behind her.
She wore a simple pair of blue basketball shorts, and a black tank top, she was still growing that was clear, her hips were still a bit square, her breasts small though in time she would grow to be a lovely young lady. Or so all the various adults tell her, she sighed and let herself sit down on the floor in front of him, her body was tired, not use to being up at this hour for more than a few minutes. She was mad, which was the only reason why she wasn’t passing out, her cheeks a soft shade of red, eyes dark with anger as she waited for him to tell her why he was there.*

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:36 pm

He stared at her quietly, merely gazing into her eyes as he watched her shift about, fidget in self awareness, and it made him almost wonder. The properties of humans and their psychological make up. What causes them to flee from things such as visual judgement. Why hide your scars of battle when you could proudly display them as marks of conquest. It always amazed him when Mother would shuffle to hide the bruises she earned whenever she attempted to protect him from the other handlers. They didn't like how much freedom she had given him. Said it wouldn't make him efficient. A tool doesn't need to think, only be pointed in the proper direction and used, he remembers one of them saying to her when he thought he wasn't around. But then again his Mother wasn't like other handlers was she. Too fragile, too nice.

Blinking softly he was brought back into focus as the young girl started asking him why he was in her house. Well why not? Wasn't she going to bring him here herself? What sort of silly question was this. But he didn't voice his confusion, merely stared at her in silence before his eyes flicked down to the clasped hands that lay in her lap. "I hurt you didn't I...?" He stated calmly.

Hands shooting ablaze he reached out for her own slowly as to not startle her. Glancing to her hands in her lap he attempted to convey his thoughts without speaking but knowing how irrational and rather quick to anger humans were he opened his mouth before closing it, thinking on a way to request what he was about to without sounding come-offish. "Please give me your hand so I can heal the damage..." he spoke slowly, enunciating clearly what he wanted her to do so she wouldn't scream out about him trying to kill her. Would completely throw everything he had done to get into the room right off.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:50 pm

She watched him oddly, though when asked about her hands she looked away, with a sigh she spoke to him, his words about healing them made her frown* “No. I don’t want you to, Bruce will ask how they healed up so quickly and I don’t want him to flip out at the answer. Besides it’s not that bad, they don’t hurt too badly; promise. “ *She smiled at him then and stood before heading back to her own bed and climbed into it* “Well are you gonna stay here for a while or are you gonna be gone by morning?’’ *Her question was sudden, voice small and sweet as she spoke, her eyes gleamed as she looked at him, it was as though she didn’t want him to go, though she’d keep that to herself since she was fairly proud.

Though with a perk of her brow she spoke again, a bit annoyed* “And I thought you didn’t want to come with me? Why are you here? “ *She asked again, eye brows pulled together proving she was a bit more than just a bit mad but also confused, though her eyes shot open as she heard footsteps coming from the hall, with a panicked look to her she scrambled out of bed and to him, grabbing him and pulling him up only to shove him into her open closet and rushing back to her bed, she sat there waiting though she closed her eyes just as the door opened and the lights were flicked on, with a small groan she sat up slowly, playing the part of a sleepy child* “B-bruce?” *she asked, making her voice groggy in sound as she looked over at her protector whom was scanning the room, he only hummed in response before smiling at her, flicking out the lights and closing the door.

With a sigh she got out of her bed again and walked over to the closet and opened the door, with a small sigh she held out her hand to him and smiled, eyes lighting up as she spoke to him* “Sorry, I didn’t want Bruce to see you… You okay?” *She asked as she held her hand out for him to grab*

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Blinking he stared once again. Here it was again, humans pointless attempts at questioning the supernatural as if they had the mental capacity to understand just what was possible beyond their own feeble attempts. It always baffled him how they could deny help just because they couldn't understand where it came from. Always questioning who or what, always placing a name or title to otherworldly events in an attempt to lay claim to understanding, and then had the nerve to shun those who did not believe or place faith in the understandings and conclusions they came to. 'Such fickle creatures...' he thought to himself as he doused the flames on his hand. Continuing to stare at her as she stood up and walked over to her bed he listened as she asked if he would stay or not. It was an interesting proposition, now that he was free he had no where to go, but due to his current location anywhere he went he would be recognize by anyone on the know and everyone who knew had some day to day alias to aid them in discovering him, and he had no such thing. Frowning internally, he merely sat back down as if to convey he wasn't going anywhere.

She seemed to accept his answer because she launched straight into her next question, asking yet another obvious one, who wouldn't feel a bit hostile after the situation they had been in only to find out they were getting carted somewhere, not in an ambulance but in a personalized vehicle with blacked out windows, and heading to a location they had no prior knowledge of. If you could find him anyone, human or otherwise, that wouldn't wake up hostile he'd eat his own flames. Sighing he merely kept staring at the girl as if to say 'Answer it yourself'. He was rather prickly wasn't he? All of a sudden though, he found himself thrown into a closet full of clothes, luckily none of his flames were up or the whole damn thing would have burned down with all the perfume floating around. He suppressed the urge to cough aloud since it would have probably defeated the whole purpose of throwing him in here as a large tanned skin male entered the room sleepily and gave it a once over before nodding and leaving after he shut off the lights.

Hearing a sigh, he watched her walk over to the closet in the dark and wondered a little why she didn't... turn on the lights. Giving her a blink, he took her hand and stepped out of the closet. "I was never hurt in the first place, so yes I do believe I'm okay", he replied in a level voice. He could tell he was grating on her nerves just a bit, but it was his nature honestly, not like he wanted the personality of a cardboard. Honestly his mother could have at least programmed a smile into him or something.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:27 pm

She smiled as he took her hand though her brows twitched with the slight pain she felt as he grabbed her hand; though in pain, her smile never faltered. Once she had him out of her closet she didn’t really know what to do with him, with a small blush she let go of his hand and took a step back, away from him and cleared her throat softly. Looking around in her room she figured to turn on some type of light and walked over to the large couch that sat in one of the corners, flicking on the tall lamp before going to her bed side drawer and doing the same to that light. With a small smile she looked back to him though she walked to him only to stop a few feet away from him, with a small tilt of her head she eyed him, his body seemed to be healing up, though her eyes seemed to land on his eyes once again, her own dark red hues gleaming in the dim lighting.* “Are you hungry, tired and or thirsty?” *She asked plainly, her own stomach rumbled as she mentioned the thought of food.

With a giggle she looked away and then back to him, her hand on her flat belly idly patted, as though trying to silence the growls* “Cause I am, come on, Bruce was half asleep and doesn’t make another round till five thirty and its only two fifteen.” *She with that gently grabbed the boy’s hand, dragging him to the door before opening the dark tall wooden door. With a quick check of the halls she began to lead him out, looking back and holding her index to her lips, signaling him to stay quiet. Heading down the hall she failed to let go of his hand, even going as far as lacing their fingers, it was mostly out of habit since she normally held onto Bruce where ever they went. Once in the kitchen she let his hand go and smiled at him as she turned the knob; turning on the light before talking to him, using a soft inside voice.* “well, you never answered my question, you hungry?” *She asked as she began to look for something to snack on, the fridge held various cooked meats, (Bruce only ate meat and rice something about men only eat meat, blah, blah, blah) chopped fruits, milk, juices and other small treats. In the pantries there were cookies, packaged brownies, chips, and other types of junk food. She opted with a bowl of whole wheat corn flakes with chopped almonds and dried blue berries and a light coating of brown sugar, with a large smile she looked at him with her bowl in hand and went for a spoon* “Well..?”

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 am

Looking around the kitchen he found nothing particularly interesting to eat so he shrugged lightly as he picked up the loaf of bread and opened it before eating the bread inside. Plain. He stared at her blankly, not really caring if she went off on how he was supposed to eat real food, but this stuff was good for him. He burned a lot of energy doing what he did and eating anything other than carbs wouldn't replenish it, and it wasn't like he was going to get fat off of it, he burned through it too fast. Hell he'd have to eat three loaves of bread just to get remotely chubby off any anything that had carbs in it. So with a grunt he munched quietly on his plain wheat bread idly happy that his tank was at least getting something in it. Definitely way better than stealing for food.
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerLily Kingslee Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Tigerlily looked at him oddly as he went for something as plain as bread, with a perk of her brow she would giggle lightly before reaching for two slices and taking them. Without any real words she would pull out the things needed to make him a ham sandwich. As she went about spreading the various condiments she would look at him, eyeing him; seeing what there was to see though it dawned on her she hadn’t even asked his name or even told him his. As she handed over the thickly stacked sandwich she smiled at him, and spoke with a gentle tone* “Here, try this you might like it better y the bread on its own, though I’m sorry for not asking earlier; what’s your name?” *She would, as she spoke put away the mayo, lettuce, onion, the thickly cut ham and other things she had pulled out before going on with her bowl of cereal. Her eyes landing back on him as she leaned on the island. She after another moment figured to introduce herself.* “Well, my name is Tigerlily.” *She hoped that by giving him her name she would allow him to feel free to give him his name. *

TigerLily Kingslee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:39 am

Munching contently, he watched her prepare a rather large sandwich, eyeing it with some degree of interest he watched her slather on gratuitous amounts of condiments, the sandwich finally dripping with a really really crazy amount of shit on it before it was suddenly handed towards him to eat. Woah. Was he supposed to eat that? That thing had eyes and a brain. Shit was fuckin huge, but he shrugged and took it anyway, grimacing as lifeblood and guts stained his hands before he suddenly took a massive chomp out of the thing, chewing slowly as he attempted to power through the surprisingly strong taste of black forest ham. Finally chewing the first bite properly he stopped and swallowed, almost gasping for air as the whole lump of food took a bit out of him. How was he gonna finish this damn monster?

Thankfully he was given a distraction, the young girl finally introducing and giving some interest in who he was exactly. It was kind of weird, they, well he, had gone through a near-death, well not so much near-dearth, but a completely overbearing combat experience with her watch, and he had pulled out a gun on her face, in her car, on her lap, and then proceeded to break into her house and eat her food, all without knowing who she was. Man he felt like some sort of a dick right now.

Taking another large bite of the sandwich he had given her, he just stared at her like she was some sort of unimportant alien, chewing slowly if only to measure out how he could respond to such a... interesting name. Come on, TigerLily? Wasn't that two names, didn't normal humans have a first middle and last? So you're telling him her first name was Tiger and her middle name is Lily? And he thought his handler had a sense of humor when he named her. Shaking his head and swallowing again he sighed, placing the sandwich down on a plate that had been practically hidden from the girls direct line of view the whole time before shrugged.

"I don't really have a name, but the name given to me is February 30th, so I guess this is the part where I say nice to meet you...?"

---

Chapter 1: February 30th

END
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content