MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 37 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 37 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 37 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 37 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 37 Empty Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: dont be shy or holding back at all go all out as much as you can to celebrate.

BIC: Bryant was walking through the town and mapping it with his mind to see if he wanted to buy a house nearby.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Welcome back. - Page 37 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 pm

umm i guess to tackle the harder demons. after fighting myself at full power those guys seem like rice by comparison. but i warn you these guys will take every measure to win no matter how... umm actually theyll do anything. these are the ancient demon lords and titans and various evil angels.

i thought for a moment knowing that utena would actually not be as young mentally as she looks and her ability to harness my powers with little harm to her self means she has great potential... for a human. witch or not a human is a human no matter how strong. and boy can they get strong...

i sat down in the pilot seat and pulled a foul smelling pile of flesh out of my pouch. i inserted it into the computer and a holographic display showed a black angel, next to his portait was a long paragraph in an alien script. the writing was mine
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

"Alright, so, we're going to fight some others? Sweet, sounds like fun!"

I clenched my fists happily. I couldn't wait to encounter more enemies and be able to train more. Traveling really did have its upsides and sometimes it's down. But, that was one heck of a battle and now, traveling in this ship of Bryant's would give me the time needed to rest and recover most of my strength enough so we could win the upcoming battles. I thought for a moment, thinking, before saying an idea I had.

"Hey Bryant, once we're done training at wherever the place is we're going with all the demons and stuff, why don't we enter one of those tournaments I've been hearing so much about? There's one on every planet around this time of year, supposedly and on each planet the champion gets a different prize. They give out really extravagant ones, also. And then I heard that the winners of each tournament on the planet gets to represent that planet in the tournament of champions, held 2 months later. The champion of champions gets something really grandiose. The runner up gets something good too and the 3rd place person probably gets something too. I don't have all the facts but why don't we enter one of them? I'll enter for my home planet, Earth. Doesn't it sound like fun? And I seriously think we have a good chance of winning these things."

I smiled gleefully. I'm glad I remembered this fact, I was interested to see what his reaction would be.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 pm

i guess... but we have to hold back... there arent many strong people on worlds near where our target is hiding. i didnt seem phased at all but she could tell that i wanted to but never did.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:02 pm

"Well, when I was still mortal I used to enter tournaments on Earth all the time to test my skills and to become stronger. Some I won, some I lost, but, it was all beneficial to me. Some were sword fighting tournaments, some were martial arts tournaments and just some were street fighting tournaments, no rules or anything. The only rule was that you couldn't kill the other person or beat them to death but, some did get beaten up pretty badly."

I told him, taking a seat where I found comfortable. Then I continued, changing the topic a bit.

"Bryant, do you want to know the reasons why my hair is the way it is now?"

My eyes locked on his. Hopefully, this would be something interesting to him.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 pm

never really thought about it... ive seen just about everything when it comes to looks. but im kinda curious now that youve said something.

i decided to put the breifing on hold and hear an interesting story.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:22 pm

"Well, when I was entered in these tournaments before I met you or Mero or got my powers or anything, I used to have long hair. Pink is its natural color so naturally, I got teased but, the long hair was a method of making me lose some of the battles. My opponent would grab my hair and tug on it and force me to the floor, where they could easily beat me."

I paused.

"At one point I wouldn't enter in tournaments because it hurt so much when they did that and I didn't want it to happen to me again. I've always wanted to be a prince, always. I was inspired to be one since I was younger, even younger than I am now and I made a vow, a promise that I would be one someday. So, seeing now conflict in doing this, I came up with a plan to cut my hair. I cut it short so that I could correctly portray the part of a prince, at least feel closer to it ya know? And, also, when I would enter into these tournaments, they'd have nothing to pull me down by, so I would have a better chance of winning and a lesser chance of pain. It was a win-win for me."

I explained and hopefully, he'd find it the least bit interesting. But, then I added something else.

"I was completely mortal in these tournaments. I suppose I could get rid of my powers for when I do enter in the one coming up again."

Softly, I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 pm

nah just rely on your physical energy. i was impressed with her story and understood her logic. i wonder... do you ever think that you fell in love with whoever put the idea into your head to become a prince...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:32 pm

"I don't exactly remember who it was. I don't remember the face of the person, the voice, the name, nothing. It seems all a distant memory to me, a blur. All I know is that they gave me this rose crest ring and told me to never lose the nobility that I had in my youth, to always carry it with me wherever I go. They told me also to carry this ring with me and it shall lead me to destiny, to what I was truly meant to be. So deep, you think I'd remember right? Unfortunately, I don't."

Sighing, I continued.

"Though I like the idea and I wanted to make it a reality. As for falling in love with the person who put the idea in my head, I don't know, I don't think that could ever happen seeing as how I can't remember them. Maybe I fell in love with the idea of it so much I wanted it to become my reality and it did. I'm still loving it."

I looked at the cryptic ring on my finger. Now I was beginning to recall my questions, my earliest questions in life before any of this had happened: What does it mean?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 am

i thought for a moment but decided not to get involved in her personal life.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 am

"So I'm curious. What did you feel when my powers were inside of you?"

I questioned curiously.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:16 am

i didnt think about it... but the weird thing was... it didnt burn nor do my own powers... i flexed them again creating a compressed ball of flames surrounded in a sphere of wind. then i pulled it back. it was like your powers changed me to allow mine to surface.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:17 am

"Sort of like a gateway huh? Well, that's strange."

I blinked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 am

nah more like a biological medicrisis. i looked at the angel then my hands.

OOC: been waiting years to use that term
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 am

OOC: Ha, cool. And what angel?

I blinked.

"I see."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 am

OOC: the one floating in the holographic display in the center of the ship.

BIC: oh right.. its ummm an effect when two separate individuals absorb traits from eachother.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:21 am

"Well alright. So where to?"

I blinked happily.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:15 am

to the other side of the third galaxy from earth.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:45 pm

"I see. Demon hunting here we come!"

I would have to wait till we got to the location desired.

OOC: Time skip?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:50 pm

OOC: have at thee prince.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:57 pm

OOC: .//. Prince, huh?

Soon, time passed rather quickly and we reached the desired location but, throughout the whole trip, my eyes began to become rather heavy and so the vices of sleep I fell victim to. Even the loud landing on the surface to park the ship didn't wake me, I was soundly enticed in my fantasy like dreams.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 pm

i opened the main hatch a tiny bit to peek out only to see a forested world similar to earth but much denser the gravity was as least three times earth norm but it was relative in size to mars it even had rings comprised of meteors and comets long since trapped in the gravity field. on the long trip i had fully explained that this next target was a general in the heavenly war that escaped punishment and his powers were only just under my maximum so it would be a planet wounding fight but with utena with me it may become a planet scarring fight and and we would be pushed to our limits again. on the way i cloned her blood in the microwave looking device so that i didnt bite her it was sustaining but not magical like hers. and that was enough.

i waited calmly for her to wake staring into the forest as large dinosaur-like mammals and reptiles stomped by to investigate the shallow crater created by crashdown i knew it was only a matter of time before the sun rose but something was bothering me. i knew that this mark was expecting me but why wasnt he fleeing or coming to attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 pm

My hands began to have this weird tingling feeling in them as if my magic were sustaining itself to fight and protect my sleeping body. As they say, magic listens to a master when only the master has control over them. Magic too has a mind of its own and respects the body it inhabits to live as long within them as possible, hence, my defenses were warning me, as they sensed creatures nearby. This, in turn, awoke me from my slumber and I sat up, rubbing my eyes, the tingling in my fingers going away.

"Okay okay... I'm up pesky powers... you satisfied now...?"

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, then, opening them without the restraints of fatigue to catch Bryant in my line of sight. I smiled softly.

"So, we're not moving. I guess that means we're here, right?"

I smiled. I had to say something to him because, while he is my friend and doesn't judge me, he would think me mad for talking to my powers like that, knowing they can't talk back. At least I heard that there was a way to allow them to and that is to give them a physical embodiment but even I, revered as one of the greatest witches, could not do something of that nature. I was still in the learning processes, you know.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:48 pm

i still looked worried deep in thought as i watched the great beasts move off but the great power she sensed didnt come closer. this is what had me worried. oh hey welcome to the world of the living sleeping beauty. i glanced her way slightly wondering how i was going to recapture this mark but maybe it wasnt going to be hard...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:32 pm

"Thanks I guess."

I smiled and stood up now, yawning once more. I looked around, it seemed Bryant wasn't moving, obviously, there had to be something outside this safe place that he didn't want to mess with. Understandable, so I stood next to him, awaiting his next orders.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Relax Utena youll stay rigid like that forever if you dont. i opened the hatch again this time the animals were gone and the sun was rising. ok time to go. i walk out into the forest breathing in the sweet scents of this world.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next