MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 I_voting_bar~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 I_voting_bar~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 Empty ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Many people always has something of a idea to their live and how they live it but that also means of your choices to what you do and see. Its been some time since I have wandering around to new places and areas, to find peace with others and with myself of the mind, body, and soul. I know it's been a while ever since I was trying to train and trying to keep my promise to my family but my whole life changed one day that got me a bit well...distracted. When I was traveling to a area where the metorites hit this earth, I met a few new unknown faces along the way and yet, it was as if nothing would happen to me. Boy was I wrong from my point of view. These two that I saw....they were unlike anything I ever seen, use of so much dark energy that would have been used for evil. I wanted to fight and prove that wrong but....I didn't for one told me I would have been killed if I tried to fight. I felt so weak when he said that and also angry with myself and yes, even close to just giving it a shot but never did. I even remember the other one; he even did alot of changes in my life too but I really don't want to say of that much at the moment.

Right now, I was trying to refocus on my mind and energy as the wind blew against me but so far, my mind was full of the events that happened from back then. As the sun was over head, it's hot rays touching my skin to warm it up, I didn't mind at all of it's touch. My heart still beating loudly in my head and ears getting used to the calm sound of the area around me. I only opened one of my eyes, only seeing the calm cool river and the fishes jumping a little from it into the sky to make them shine, it made me smile a little. Shaking my head, I closed my eye once more while sitting in the grass and tries to focus once again of my own energy, keeping an open mind out for anyone that would try to find me or not, even the two dragons sealed within me were keeping an eye out for anything so that was not so bad for me but something told me, someone I knew will find me out here......

Last edited by Melissa_silverdove on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 am

Melli nods to him but slowly smiled, relaxing in the bath with Nero. She rubs her belly gently while feeling the twins inside of her. The dragons were still watching over them as nero asked but wonders of how they will be when they are born.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:10 pm

He smiled And held her waist "are you picturing them my love"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:28 pm

"I am. Their going to be so beautiful when they become born." She blushed while smiling but held his hands that's on her stomach.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:45 pm

He blushed and kissed her but then looked at her seriously"darling who is following you"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 pm

She looked quiet while looking at Nero confused to wonder what he was talking about. Her eyes looked at the water for a second but then back at him. "I don't know. I been walking around for some time but I did get this weird feeling of someone following me." she said while eyes were closed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Both their hands on her pregnant belly then he kissed her deeply"tell me about your past.....plz my bride I want to understand you more" he looked in her eyes seriously

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Melli saw his hands on her pregnate stomach while looking at him as he kissed her deeply, making her blush lightly. She then slowly looked silent for a bit when he asked to know more of her family history. It still hurts to talk about it but sooner or later, she will have to tell someone, even him.

"*sighs*...if your really sure you want to know..but if you get mad at some parts, I warned you but it still hurts to talk about it." she said before being quiet again, thinking of a really long story of her past before opening her black eyes to look at the water. the dragons remained quiet while looking at her but knew it was going to be one sad like story.

"As you already know, I'm the princess in the saimia family, both my parents were very loyal and kind to everyone in our land. My mother, queen suki rose saimia was always helping everyone in need...as for my father, Tomi blade saimia or the king, he was well very brave to helping everyone himself but a brave warrior at heart but sadly I didn't know him since he died years ago. I am the thrid daughter born from them since I had two twin sisters but I don't know if they are dead or alive."she said quietly while looking down at the water but gently touches a rose petal floating by her belly.

"Everyone in our land or home loved my parents and sisters since they were always keeping everyone in our land safe.........*sighs* but that's when I was born but the elders in my family were worried to having a 3 child..being a curse. They didn't believe them and just kept being happy to being parents again. I grew up as a happy child and wanted to learn so much of my family history, my heart filled with hopes, dreams, and happiness when I didn't know of what I was born with. During the time I was only 4, I always wanted to know of how my father died but no one knows so it was unknown. My mother told me that she wanted me to be brave for my father, to be sure to carry on the saimia family name with a brave heart and that's what I did." She paused while trying not to be sad while telling this story but took a deep breath to continue. "Over the years, my mom took me under her wing to train and even my sisters watched and helped me since they wanted me to be brave and strong too. I made sure to stay strong for everyone but others didn't approve of that. The elders had....scary thoughts of me being born, thinking I was a curse to them and bring the saimia family down into ruins. They even blame me for my birth that got my father killed. My mother didn't believe them and ordered them never to blame me for such a idiot saying but it only made them more angry. My mother and sisters remained training me till I was able to complish what they hoped for me to do: I was able to learn and pass every test one day to get the blessings of the light and darkness dragons amulet. I knew I made my family, including my papa proud of me.....I was..happy that day." She lightly smiled sad looking down but it changed to a scared look but didn't show Nero.

"As I grew up, I was so honored to have passed and became a warrior at the age of 6 and so on but...*fisting hands up*...during my 8th birthday, everything changed. One night during my 8th birthday, My family was just about to have my birthday party with me till a guard came to warn us about an attack. My mother and the rest of my family had to go into war when the enemy was attacking our land. I was too young to go but I wanted to. My mother told me to stay here and said she with the others will be back. So, I waited for her and them to come back, begging for them to be alright and safe but-but even that was hopless. It hurted me to have to wait so long for my family to come back but by the time the fight was over....I.....a guard came and told the elders they were all dead. My mother lost her life that night and the others in my family as well....the elders and the people were shocked to see everyone in my family lose their lives from that war. *sniffs* I was heartbroken to find out what happened to my family b..but.....that just upsets the elders. They thought it was my fault..they think I was a curse to them, making everyone lose their lives. They even wondered why the queen tried to keep me safe when I was always in the way. I tried to tell them I never wanted this to happen, it as not my fault but they didn't listen to me. I tried to say it was not me being a curse that got everyone killed but they didnt' listen to me. I was taken to the dungeons like a slave, rotten filth to them, and punished for something I didn't do. I still remember it; the cold dark air, blood killing screams hurting my ears when being dragged down the hallway. I begged them to let me leave this place, I wanted to go back to the light..but the still refused to listen when I was tossed into a cell and the door locked with 3 other guards. THe horrible pain came seconds later with the thick whips making Deep slashes cutting my back to leave it scared and other parts of my body, using cold water to make it sting each night, making me starve, burning my flesh to make me vomit..it was so painful, scary, making me filled scared forever in my childhood......I....I still have nightmares thinking of the pure horror of such a thing, begging for the pain to go away.........*crying a little*

"I was punished for my whole birthday that night into the next day, laying on the ground like dead weight from what they did to me, wating for death to take me away from the land of the living to maybe be with my family..but I saw someone see me and close the door, leaving me where I was in the room in the dark. Everyone was angry with me for my family losing their lives, making me heal my wounds by myself but too weak too...lucky the light and darkness dragons born within me healed me but the pain was still there....I knew I couldn't live there no more so I had no choice but to leave. During the other night, the people was seeing my home being burned down to the ground as a good bye cerimony for my clan, not caring about me since they think it's my fault this happened. I was healed but barley to get on my feet and pack to leave....I got everything, including the swords I was given when I got my blessing from my mother, other things and then left that night. I knew they hated me now for this but I only kept going cuz of what my family said to me, never give up melli.......*crying* So as you can see, I had to travel alot feeling sad and everytime I think about it, I wonder if I was a curse born within my family to cause the saimia family to be slashed from history except me?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 pm

nero stood silent and he criedand rubbed her belly and kissed her gentle "I...never knew all this... i wish we met sooner...i wish i could of done something back then to make alll this pain you have go away" he kissed her belly and whispered to his children "....the elders were wrong...you couldnt have been cursed because not all you family is dead " he smiled and held her close "our family is still alive" he smiled deeply

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 pm

"That's not what they think. They thought I was a curse to bring my family name down to the graves now.....I didn't do anything but th-they never believe me." Her tears kept comming down but looking at the water but then at her belly. The dragon demons said nothing hearing that same old story she told to herself but not to anyone else before looking down. "Yeah....But what if the twins..what if others think their..." She stopped speaking since Melli didn't want to think about that.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

he grabbed her face " no no my love they are not cursed and neither are you your a blessing my wife" kisses you deeply

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:05 pm

"But, how are you so sure? What if I am and the twins?...w..what if my life is going to be a horrible experience for me and you?!" She didn't mean to sound so loud but she was now just wailing out in tears looking at him but bit her lip.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

"shhhh my love please your thinking to much you and the kids will be fine i promise okay my love" he smiled at her gently "now now bby relax this bath is suppose to sooth your mind"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:09 pm

"*sniffs but looked at him* I guess..s-so. I still hope nothing happenes or something." She gently wipes her tears away while looking at the water now but sees the rose petals floating around the surface still. "I am still sorry though. I think alot of things would mess my head up."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 pm

"my love just relax come on my bride do you want to nap?" he smiled looking at her and kissed her helping her out the bath and drys her up with a towel and then lays in bed with her naked and comfy with warm covers over both of them and he smiled "do you know how much you mean to me?"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 pm

"I guess a nap sounds alright." She kept quiet seeing him helping her up and out of the tub. Melli even blushed when he was drying her, takes her to the bed so both could lay down and relax. "I think I'm seeing that more." She quietly kept near Nero.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 am

he calmed her down and hummed a lullabye in her ear "do you really my bride?" he wrapped his arms around her

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

She blushed a light pink from this but kept her head on his chest, hearing his heart. Melli even felt a little sleepy now but was okay with that. "Yeah, I do.." A light yawn was heard from her when Nero was humming softly to her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 pm

he kissed her gently and rubbed her belly "i think the angels are trying to say they love you mommy " he could feel thumping from her belly

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 pm

"I think you're right on that one. I just hope they know i love them too." Melli smiled gently but felt them thumping in her belly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 pm

he smiled and kissed her belly "they know very well you love them" Smile

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 pm

"Yeah, I know but I'm really happy about that. At least I know or hope the twins will be born safe and sound." Melli looked at her belly but smiled feeling like a mother more and more. Now, she was wondering of how her real mother felt when she had her and her twin sisters, flow and lucy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

he smiled and kissed her "have you thought of any names my love"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm

"Nothing yet. I wanted to be sure you liked the names before i thought of any."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 pm

he smiled and cuddle her "i like the name luna"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 pm

"Luna? what a beautiful name nero." she said happy but smiled rubbing her belly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next