MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 I_voting_bar~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 I_voting_bar~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 Empty ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Many people always has something of a idea to their live and how they live it but that also means of your choices to what you do and see. Its been some time since I have wandering around to new places and areas, to find peace with others and with myself of the mind, body, and soul. I know it's been a while ever since I was trying to train and trying to keep my promise to my family but my whole life changed one day that got me a bit well...distracted. When I was traveling to a area where the metorites hit this earth, I met a few new unknown faces along the way and yet, it was as if nothing would happen to me. Boy was I wrong from my point of view. These two that I saw....they were unlike anything I ever seen, use of so much dark energy that would have been used for evil. I wanted to fight and prove that wrong but....I didn't for one told me I would have been killed if I tried to fight. I felt so weak when he said that and also angry with myself and yes, even close to just giving it a shot but never did. I even remember the other one; he even did alot of changes in my life too but I really don't want to say of that much at the moment.

Right now, I was trying to refocus on my mind and energy as the wind blew against me but so far, my mind was full of the events that happened from back then. As the sun was over head, it's hot rays touching my skin to warm it up, I didn't mind at all of it's touch. My heart still beating loudly in my head and ears getting used to the calm sound of the area around me. I only opened one of my eyes, only seeing the calm cool river and the fishes jumping a little from it into the sky to make them shine, it made me smile a little. Shaking my head, I closed my eye once more while sitting in the grass and tries to focus once again of my own energy, keeping an open mind out for anyone that would try to find me or not, even the two dragons sealed within me were keeping an eye out for anything so that was not so bad for me but something told me, someone I knew will find me out here......

Last edited by Melissa_silverdove on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 pm

smiles and he kissed her belly "i love you so much"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

~New challanges and life~(Private rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: ~New challanges and life~(Private rp)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm

She smiled but nods, looking up at him. "Love you more."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

he tickled her "no you dont baby"he smiled

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 pm

"Hey, don't do that. I'm ticklish." she had a small giggle be heard but blushing embarrised a little.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 am

he smiled and kissed her gently totaally in love then he looked outside "such a beautiful day....its days like this that make me picture the girls running around playing and having fun dont you think my queen?"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:58 pm

"Yeah. I cant' wait to see them playing around but just them smiling makes me happy." Melli just smiled thinking of the babies but just rubs her belly while thinking. She couldn't wait while knowing of the twins.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu May 24, 2012 3:25 am

He smiled and kissed her belly gentle " daddy loves his angels and his beautiful queen.... you guys are the only thing keeping me alive, happy and human " he smiled while kissing his mate"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Melli smiled from what he said but gently kissed him back happy while placing his hand on her belly as well. "Thank you for saying that, love. I'm sure the twins and me are really blessed to know someone like you." she smiled but jumps feeling baby kicks in her belly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu May 24, 2012 3:06 pm

"one of our daughters names is Luna now we must name our second daughter" he kissed her belly many times and cuddled it

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 3:13 pm

"Well, I'm not good at names but how about Moon?" she asked quietly but looked to him.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Thu May 24, 2012 3:18 pm

"but darling luna means moon" kisses you deeply

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 pm

"Sorry. How about star?" she asked.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6