MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ I_vote_lcapMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ I_voting_barMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ I_vote_lcapMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ I_voting_barMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ Empty Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm

General Information

N.A.S.

Name: Misty Suiren
Nickname/Title: Lily.
Age/D.O.B.: 10, October 12th.
Sex: Female.

Body Stature

Height: 4'9''
Weight: 90 lbs.

Description:
Head: She has a round and somewhat small head that is not very developed yet seeing as how she is only ten. She's ignorant and naive to most things, showing that she's innocent. But, for, a ten year old, she's intelligent. Though, there are times where she will become possessed by a spirit she calls upon when in dire emergencies that she will be filled with knowledge of centuries, of course, the spirit is speaking through her.

Upper Body: She isn't very muscly. She is slender and thin and has almost no muscle. She isn't a bodybuilder of sorts and while she isn't too fragile and too weak, she isn't very strong either. So, she has about average physical strength and physical limits with arms and torso, which is underdeveloped, no breasts yet. She wears a robe, a shinto robe, usually, that covers the front part of her body in a white fabricated cloth.

Arms: As stated previously, her arms are not very bulky, muscular or any sort of defined really. They are skinny and seem somewhat frail, belonging to a petite 10 year old. The white fabricated cloth drapes over her skinny arms as huge sleeves and covers most of her skin besides her hands at the ends of the sleeves and her shoulder which is revealed from a designer cut in the outfit.

Lower Body: Her lower body is the same as any child's would be. Underdeveloped, thin and it seems very easily broken. Her legs are skinny and barely have any fat on them, the thighs in specific. Her feet are small and easy to step on. And she isn't very tall at the moment, but, for a 10 year old, she's perfect height. The bottom half of her body is covered by a purple fabricated cloth that covers all the way up to her feet. The only thing it shows are her feet unless, the designer cut should be inserted and then it would revealed a bit of her knees.

Clothing: As previously mentioned, added: There is one purple earring she wears on her left ear that sort of dangles. It is that there is a golden piece of treasure, a circle and attached to it there are purple threads, almost like a tassel and it hangs from her ear. There is a small black bow at the back of her robe that ties it together and holds it up from falling. She carries a staff with the same golden piece as the minuscule one on her earring.

Picture: Profile picture.

Personal Information

Personality Traits: Misty is a sweet, kind, and always cheerful 10 year old. She seems to be emotionally strong yet physically fragile. Spiritually, she is strong, she believes in miracles and the impossible. Misty loves everything, nature and the oceans especially. She has always admired the ebb and flow of the oceans' waves and the great waters they are. She's always admired the beauty of nature and wishes she could someday be as great and beautiful as the beauty of nature itself. But, that's rambling. What else? She's easygoing and fun to be around, loves to laugh and seems to usually get along with anyone.

Dislikes: Mean People, People Disrespecting Nature/the Ocean, Shiitake Mushrooms, Vegetables.
Sexual Preference: I think boys are icky, but I like em anyway. :3
Family: None.
Elements: Water, Wind, Earth and Fire. Spiritual too.

Biography of Your Character: [To come.]

Strengths of Character:
Strength 1 (Mental): [To come.]
Strength 2 (Physical): [To come.]

Weaknesses of Character:
Weakness 1 (Mental): [To come.]
Weakness 2 (Physical): [To come.]

Battle Information

Attacks

Arsenal:

Unorthodox Weapons
Unorthodox 1:

Currently Equipped Weapons:
Equipped: Staff.

Role Play Information

Number of Years Role Playing: 5
Different Types of Role Plays You've Done: Shy, tomboy, dark, etc.
Role Play Style: First Person.
Role Play Sample: [To come.]

Back to top Go down

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ Empty Re: Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Approved.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ Empty Re: Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

i have good news for you utena... sometimes i see you as a perverted teenage boy.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 pm

A peverted teenage boy? o.o

Glad you see me like a teenage boy, bud, but I have two questions for you:

1. Why'd you post that here?
2. Why do you see me as peverted?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

perverted cuz all teenage boys are no exceptions. and i posted here cuz it was the place i was looking at when i realized it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:38 pm

How and when did you realize it when looking here?

Perverted, not all teenage boys are perverted.
Actually, and I'm not getting defensive, I'm just saying a story that happened the other day: My friend picks up a piece of chocolate. She, having the dirty mind she does, looks at it and laughs, then asking us what it looks like. My other friend walking with us just laughs, unable to say anything. And I smile and say, "A snowman." And, she says, "Wow it's obvious your mind's not in the gutter. And it's obvious that mine is." My other friend laughs again and agrees and says, "Yeah, she's obviously innocent, and you're obviously not."

Just thought you might find that amusing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:42 pm

just cuz you dont think like a pervert doesnt mean you arent a perv. and yeah that is funny youre lucky. dont take anything for granted.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 pm

I won't take anything for granted, I don't ever. I am alway cautious as to how things can turn out, but, not all the way to paranoid. No I'm more laid back than that. But, there are things that I do worry over.

But, I have an innocent mind. Now, am I a sexual being? Yes. To say one is not a sexual being is crazy talk. We're all human, we all have desires, however small or big, however passionate or laid back, materialistic or perhaps for a person and his/her love. We all have these lusts that we wish to possess but sometimes cannot have. So I am not denying that I have wants and needs like everyone else, that does make me a sexual being. But, being that I am a sexual being just means that I am human and can feel. That I have a heart and a soul and a mind that thinks. That I'm living and not apathetically dead someplace within my own misery. I'm alive and proud to be alive.

But, being that I am sexual doesn't make me perverted. A pervert is someone who is way too into sexual fantasies, someone who would get turned on at the mere sight of someone in a sexy outfit, say a woman in a dress and to further that imagine her naked through the dress or all the ways he/she can undress the person in the outfit. A pervert is someone whom looks at something like a piece of candy, or even like a pipe cleaner (you know those things that little kids make people out of that bend) and think of something dirty, sometimes even expose what they're thinking and make dirty jokes. Now, have I made more than one dirty joke in my lifetime? Yes, but who hasn't? Have I had more than one dirty or "forbidden" thought in my lifetime. Yes, but who hasn't? What I am saying here is that if you call me perverted, then we might as well all be perverted. I'm not defensive, just explaining myself.

But, by all means, think of me how you wish. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 am

you are always so good with words... im jealous. and i wasnt trying to accuse you of perversity i was just trying to be nice tell the truth and joke at the same time. but the reaction i got was better than i could ever have hoped. i wonder... what type of story do you want now that we put the demon hunting on hold? i was thinking about running into Tail and his little worshippers that call him master, piss them off and suffer the effects of the "heart scar" along with inuyasha too.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 am

I don't know what "Heart Scar" is and who Tail is, so you'd have to catch me up on that.

And thank you for saying I'm good with words, you don't know how much that means to me. But, to be honest, I took no offense to it, I was explaining my opinion and rambling my thoughts, forgive me. I did not mean to offend you if I have. And the plot will develop. We can communicate on it and see what we come up with. But thanks for the truth and the joke, I much admire that sort of stuff, I honor it, in fact.

And what reaction would that have been?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 am

a short well worded scolding. Shippo the tiny fox, his name translates to tail i call him tails after sonic the hedgehog's buddy. and the heart scar is a personal creation of his that allows him to see and attack sources of demonic aura weakening the foe until he can beat it in hand to hand combat. its awesome. he used in on inuyasha but it didnt weaken him as bad cuz he's a half-demon and tetsaiga seals his demon blood.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh okay. So in the topic, what are you saying about Heart Scar? And Inuyasha can smell me, lol.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:06 pm

hes a "dog" demon...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 pm

I know he's a "dog" demon. I've seen Inuyasha a bit. I just haven't watched the whole thing. I get what Heart Scar is, but how does it relate to our topic is what I'm asking?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 am

its Shippo's ultimate move...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Alright, it's Shippo's ultimate move, I get what it is and I get how cool it is and all. But, how does it relate to our plot right now? Shippo's not in our plot.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:08 pm

i know. i dont even remember... i think i said i like him.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Okay, so what was the point of this conversation? lol
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 pm

info!!! Razz
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay! I am now informed!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 pm

i really dont know i went off on a tangent.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:54 pm

I think we both did.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:15 pm

its ok. happens to everyone.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Well yeah.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 pm

we were talking about story lines for our rp.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum