MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 I_voting_barMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 I_voting_barMisty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 Empty Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

General Information

N.A.S.

Name: Misty Suiren
Nickname/Title: Lily.
Age/D.O.B.: 10, October 12th.
Sex: Female.

Body Stature

Height: 4'9''
Weight: 90 lbs.

Description:
Head: She has a round and somewhat small head that is not very developed yet seeing as how she is only ten. She's ignorant and naive to most things, showing that she's innocent. But, for, a ten year old, she's intelligent. Though, there are times where she will become possessed by a spirit she calls upon when in dire emergencies that she will be filled with knowledge of centuries, of course, the spirit is speaking through her.

Upper Body: She isn't very muscly. She is slender and thin and has almost no muscle. She isn't a bodybuilder of sorts and while she isn't too fragile and too weak, she isn't very strong either. So, she has about average physical strength and physical limits with arms and torso, which is underdeveloped, no breasts yet. She wears a robe, a shinto robe, usually, that covers the front part of her body in a white fabricated cloth.

Arms: As stated previously, her arms are not very bulky, muscular or any sort of defined really. They are skinny and seem somewhat frail, belonging to a petite 10 year old. The white fabricated cloth drapes over her skinny arms as huge sleeves and covers most of her skin besides her hands at the ends of the sleeves and her shoulder which is revealed from a designer cut in the outfit.

Lower Body: Her lower body is the same as any child's would be. Underdeveloped, thin and it seems very easily broken. Her legs are skinny and barely have any fat on them, the thighs in specific. Her feet are small and easy to step on. And she isn't very tall at the moment, but, for a 10 year old, she's perfect height. The bottom half of her body is covered by a purple fabricated cloth that covers all the way up to her feet. The only thing it shows are her feet unless, the designer cut should be inserted and then it would revealed a bit of her knees.

Clothing: As previously mentioned, added: There is one purple earring she wears on her left ear that sort of dangles. It is that there is a golden piece of treasure, a circle and attached to it there are purple threads, almost like a tassel and it hangs from her ear. There is a small black bow at the back of her robe that ties it together and holds it up from falling. She carries a staff with the same golden piece as the minuscule one on her earring.

Picture: Profile picture.

Personal Information

Personality Traits: Misty is a sweet, kind, and always cheerful 10 year old. She seems to be emotionally strong yet physically fragile. Spiritually, she is strong, she believes in miracles and the impossible. Misty loves everything, nature and the oceans especially. She has always admired the ebb and flow of the oceans' waves and the great waters they are. She's always admired the beauty of nature and wishes she could someday be as great and beautiful as the beauty of nature itself. But, that's rambling. What else? She's easygoing and fun to be around, loves to laugh and seems to usually get along with anyone.

Dislikes: Mean People, People Disrespecting Nature/the Ocean, Shiitake Mushrooms, Vegetables.
Sexual Preference: I think boys are icky, but I like em anyway. :3
Family: None.
Elements: Water, Wind, Earth and Fire. Spiritual too.

Biography of Your Character: [To come.]

Strengths of Character:
Strength 1 (Mental): [To come.]
Strength 2 (Physical): [To come.]

Weaknesses of Character:
Weakness 1 (Mental): [To come.]
Weakness 2 (Physical): [To come.]

Battle Information

Attacks

Arsenal:

Unorthodox Weapons
Unorthodox 1:

Currently Equipped Weapons:
Equipped: Staff.

Role Play Information

Number of Years Role Playing: 5
Different Types of Role Plays You've Done: Shy, tomboy, dark, etc.
Role Play Style: First Person.
Role Play Sample: [To come.]

Back to top Go down

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, I mean I'm just making things up as I go along.
Of all types of people, what type can you stand the least? Like what type of person do you hate? Out of curiosity.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Misty Suiren~ Priestess of the Oceans and Seas~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

the people i hate... thats not many but people i can stand the least... people who dont have to work for love who can have any companion they choose with no effort at all. like my best friend...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Oh okay. So the people who don't have to work at all for anything, things just come to them? Alrighty, I gotcha.

Would you like to hold a tournament of worlds soon?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 am

not anything specifically love.

umm sure... but i dont know what to do for something like that... i couldnt even put together a tenkaiichi budokai final match without suffering writers block.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Then I'll lead in the writing and roleplay with all the battles that you and I are to encounter in. But, this is later down the line of the storyline.

However, it's love specifically? Okay, gotcha.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 pm

ok but if i get an idea ill run it by you first. that way it doesnt conflict with your plan. so an otherworld tournament huh? can i bring dead people into it?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Not an otherworld tournament. They'll be a tournament and it'll be on Earth but in like a - it's hard to explain. Let's see, there will be others from other worlds involved and there will be created a special area in which normal humans cannot enter nor cannot see. It's hidden from any normal human's naked eye. But to everyone and everything else, it will appear to be an arena for a tournament. It's in a remote location so that no one will be able to find it unless they have an invitation. It was built by the best psychics, witches and wizards and architects known to the supernatural world. Here is where I want to let most things of my character unravel. I don't know, I think that's the best way I can describe it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 pm

sorry meant to say Realm not world had a hangover.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Lol it's okay. And yeah, sort of like a realm. Other realm monsters and such I'm okay with I think. But, underworld, like the undead and all, not okay with that.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:12 pm

gee thanks even tho he was born like that he is still considered undead becuase of the vampires ability to regenerate most lethal wounds
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Well, I mean, I don't much like the undead type creatures. But you're the exception because you're not quite a vampire.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 pm

WHOOO HOOOO
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Yeah. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

took you long enough damn well took you long enough to admit it anyways... :p
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Took me long enough to admit what?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

being part vampire isnt all bad at all.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm

What do you mean? I never said that being part vampire was bad just that they're not my favorite halloween type creature.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 pm

i dont like vampires on halloween i like zombies seems more fitting
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 pm

I don't really like zombies.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 pm

the only good thing about them is they are weak and slow easy marks for killin
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 pm

I suppose. But, I don't like zombies much at all.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:00 pm

i dont blame you they may be lame but i like'em
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum