MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 15 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 15 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 15 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 15 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 15 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:29 pm

I followed her directions and pushed the button. Within moments, a trap door revealed itself to me. Not wanting to waste any time I began to make my way down. Upon my decent I came to a room filled with ingredients of all kinds. I was quiet surprised with some of the things I saw, yet at the same time most things appeared to be normal.

Taking myself away from the contents of the room, I placed the book on a table and flipped it open to the page I needed. After a quick scan of the recipe, I started searching for the ingredients I would need to use. It didn't take very long to gather them and in mere minutes I was ready to start concocting this elixir.

"Just a little longer!" I called up to Utena, as I mixed certain liquids together. It would only take a little while longer before I was done the elixir.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

OOC:i prefer longer anime same for rp's

BIC: i flashed around the corner nearly throwing my companion off my shoulder as i increased speed i hoped i got there in time to help.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm

"Wow you're fast, sir!"

The servant exclaimed as he just tried holding onto his shoulder, barely, as Bryant sped down the hallways and corridors to reach his friend who was tired. Before long, he'd found Misty and the boy she was battling, Ember, on the floor, panting and completely exhausted. She was fine, aside from a few cuts, bruises and burns on her skin. He was bleeding just a bit as well, since her water blades were really sharp. Both of them were smiling faintly to one another until Bryant showed and Misty looked up in surprise. Weakly, she spoke.

"Mr. Bryant! You... you found me."

"Who's this guy?"

"Ember, this is my friend Bryant. Bryant this is my friend, Ember. Well, now we're friends."

"Nice to meet you, dude." He hoisted himself up and wobbled over to Bryant, extending his hand. His hands were sort of charred due to his excessive use of fire, but he'd be fine in an hour or two. He could still use fire even with his burnt hands. Alright, one part of the team was reunited with the other. That was good. Ember went over, after shaking hands with Bryant, helping Misty up to standing once more. She smiled and wobbled over to Bryant as well, hugging him. Never was she so happy to see another one of her friends instead of the darkness of this castle anymore.

Meanwhile...

"Try as you might, Inuyasha, you will not defeat me. Nothing shall defeat me, as strong as they are. My emptiness is all the power I need. You see, when pesky things like emotions are out of the way and all you know is darkness, your powers become greater. Your sense become greater because the task at hand you're doing, is all you're focused on. And when you give something all of your focus, you're bound to win. Just give up."

He stated emptily again. Inuyasha was already steaming mad and just recovering from being a pancake. By that, I mean, he was thrown into a wall and squished between the rocks. He was fine, as Rocky had held back a bit, because he didn't truly want to hurt him. But, now he was starting to question; What's with this kid? Does he actually want to kill Inuyasha, or does he just want to battle him and rough him around a bit? It just didn't make sense. The things he was saying made Inuyasha feel like he wanted a fight to the death. But how he was acting was giving off totally different vibes.

"Alright listen! Either you fight me to the death right here right now, or you don't fight me at all. Maybe a little spar, but that's it. It has to be one of those options, I won't accept an in between type thing. That's exactly what you're doing now! So what's it gonna be Rocky?"

"Didn't your friend give you orders not to kill me, specifically?"

"Well yeah, she did. But right now I don't give a damn about her stupid orders. I want to fight and you want to fight. So why not make this a death match? I mean I really am trying for your death, and I could try even harder. Didn't you say you wanted to die honorably? That you don't care whether you live or die as long as your opponent does it with honor?"

Rocky nodded, his empty gaze staring ahead at Inuyasha. So young, and yet, so helpless.

"Then let's rumble! I'll fight you to the death. At least your death, this way, will be honorable."

"No. I will not fight you to the death. I know for certain you won't win and if we fight to the death, that means killing you. If it was my order to kill you, I would kill you. But, if it were not I would not. Since nothing has been specified on my part, I will not harm you."

"Man whatever! You're so damn confusing it ain't even funny! Kagome told me not to kill you, she didn't tell you not to kill me. But I think we should fight to find out whether you can do that, don't you agree?"

"No, Inuyasha. I will go on your friend's orders then. You shall not kill me, and I shall not kill you. After all, I do not wish to harm you or anything really. I have already begun to feel a pit of grief for wrecking some of the walls around this place."

"Man... this guy's unreal."

Inuyasha crossed his arms and stood there, calmly, for once. He sighed and spit on the ground. Rocky placed his hand at his side, calmly and gently, sensing that Inuyasha didn't have the will to fight anymore. The only thing Rocky would do if he came at him again was pacify him by some method of rock magic. Which is what he was originally doing, not trying to kill Inuyasha. He sighed as well and awaited Kagome's return.

Meanwhile...

"Okay!"

I called out happily, awaiting the elixir to drink it. Perhaps she could make it taste like something.... ooh Strawberry! These did come in different flavors. Some genius wizard invented it when he almost died drinking the elixir because it tasted so bad. It was a bit exaggerated, but that's what they said about it in the magic store. I shrugged and awaited Mero's return.

"Hey Mero? One last request! Can you make it taste like Strawberry?"

I chuckled lightly to myself. Mero was such a good friend.

Meanwhile...

"Have you had enough yet?"

"Not even close, my dear."

Both of them parted for a moment and spread apart. The guy had managed to get no more cuts on Arcadia's skin, and the cuts that were on her skin were already regenerating. There was a difference, a visible difference in them now, however slow they were healing. She had the upper hand in this match and she would show it. What was she doing up till now? Playing a game with him? I had no doubt in my mind that Arcadia could end all from the start if she wanted to, but, she didn't. Maybe she was analyzing her opponent to get a better view of their strengths and weaknesses? Who knows? Maybe, underneath the serious and concentrated and deep exterior she always has on, there was a person who loved to have fun and was thankful to be blessed with these great psychic powers.

"Ma cherie, you are quite the speedy one! Your powers are amazing! Sacre-bleu!"

He cried out comically as Arcadia was able to shift in behind him and grab him in a choke hold. In this time, she disabled him from his sword, he dropped it on the ground. She smirked and sped to pick it up, after choking him a little more, before he could get it. She now had a sword and was all powered up. Arcadia meant serious business. He coughed a bit and looked at her with both gleams in his eyes of fear and hatred. How dare she disarm him and yet, he was scared.

"Shall we go in for another round? Let's see how nicely your sword can cut open your skin. I would love to see that crimson color of yours on this floor instead of my own. After all, I think it would just decorate this room perfectly, give it a very distinct touch. Don't you think? That is, it comes at a price. You'll have to shed lots of blood, and goodness only knows what that might cost you? Your life perhaps?"

She smirked and felt the sword with her index and middle finger plated together. She stroked upward and just from that alone, he was steaming. He began to charge into battle without the sword he once used so proudly. She began to jump and fly backwards, controlling her psychic powers to help her in this "flight". He couldn't catch her. After all, without his sword, he was only just a mere mortal. He took swings at her and she pulled that same in and out flicker effect. He was so confused, he began to look around with fright. There was no telling where she would appear next. As he went to swing in one direction, she grabbed his wrist and lowered herself to him some. She whispered in his ear..

"Goodbye...."

She smirked and his eyes widened with fear, as well as when the metal of his sword that he once held had made contact with his soft heart. She'd stabbed him, and quite hard, directly where his heart was. The blood spattered all over the walls, on the floor and even some of it on Arcadia's face. As she did this, she sincerely and softly smiled to herself. She'd managed to defeat him and he'd become the only opponent she'd ever faced, in record of her memory, to have made her go up a level when fighting her. That was something to be proud of. Eventually, he stopped bleeding and fell to the ground of the castle flooring, dead. Arcadia shut his eyes and pulled the bloody sword out of his chest, leaning over him as he lay there, completely gone.

"You were a worthy opponent, sir. You were the only one to make me go up to that power level before. You should rest and be proud of your accomplishment. Now, I must leave you. But, I thank you sir, for the sword. And I'm very sorry you had to die like this."

She smiled and took the sword with her, beginning to run off into the darkness and down random corridors, in search of her other friends. She wanted to reunite with them, but she knew she'd have to find them first. That... was another thing she didn't wish she had to do. After all, after that fight, she was the least bit exhausted.

Meanwhile...

"Hey Kagome? Have you found any yet?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. Around this area there should be a creature, with one in his arm. Watch out, that could grant him a number of things, depending on how he uses its power. It could give him super strength, it could give him some sort of mystic power. Just be ready for anything. He seems to be alone, it's our lucky day!"

Kagome cried out as they snuck in closer to the creature's layer, where he seemed to be cooking something for himself to eat. The creature appeared to be a small, not even grown, around young teenage, maybe, dog boy. He wasn't a wolf like Koga, and yet he wasn't a cat like Inuyasha. He was more or less, just a dog boy. With the ears and tail of a dog, and the body and voice and other features of a human boy. Kagome blinked. So this was their opponent?

"Hey little guy. We just are here to..."

"To take my jewel shard you meanies! I know your types of people and I won't let you have it! I won't."

"I'm sorry, but little boy, right now we need that jewel shard for our friend. You see, it's sort of an emergency and we have to hurry. So do you think there is some way you can give it to us without a fight? Maybe a trade off."

"Hmmmmm, well alright. I'll give you the jewel shard, if you, blondie, rub behind my ears and brush my tail with this brush. And if you, priestess, kiss me."

Kagome blushed and seemed completely disgusted and weirded out by what the kid just asked her to do. However, before she could say anything in protest Kendra happily agreed, giggling and walking over to the dog boy. She grabbed the brush and began to brush the fur of his tail softly. He started to wag it a bit, but tried to keep it still enough for her to brush it. Once she was done doing that, she scratched behind his ears and he blushed and wagged his tail excitedly. It felt so good to be treated so kindly by other people, by girls nonetheless. He seemed so lonely. And just looking at him, what harm could it to? - Kagome thought. And so, she walked over to the dog boy and gently lent down, kissed the top of his head. He opened his eyes and seemed displeased with that. He held out his lips. Kagome was seriously not up for this, but she guessed she had to do it. She lent down and briefly kissed his lips before he smiled in the separation between them, after the kiss had ended. Kendra stopped scratching behind his ears and he awoke from his feelings of genuine pleasure to give them the sacred jewel shard.

"Here you go, girls. Thank you for doing that for me. I really needed that and it's just not the same if I do it for myself, you know? Anyway, take good care of that. And hopefully, I'll see you soon!"

"Yeah, soon, definitely."

"You mean you're just gonna give it to us like that?"

"Well a deal's a deal right? Now, scram before the pack comes back and finds you taking the jewel shard."

Both Kagome and Kendra thanked the boy before returning through the portal to where they originally started their mission. On the floor with Rocky and Inuyasha in the mysterious castle. Kagome smiled as she walked over to Rocky.

"We're back. And I want you to have this Rocky. Clutch it and place it pressed up against your chest. You may feel slight pain, but that's normal. Trust me it will help you."

He shrugged and took the "gift" of the jewel, clutching it softly and placing it up against his chest. Momentarily, the jewel seemed to seep and fuse into his skin, not long before entering under it and into his heart. He seemed to cringe in pain, trying to take it, but ultimately it hurt more than he could ever hide. The jewel shard placed itself in his heart and shone its light once. Suddenly, Rocky's empty and sorrowed appearance began to change to that of a normal teen's expression. Kagome smiled, it worked!

"Gee, thank you miss. Whatever you did, thank you. I can't thank you enough for this gift you've given me. However can I repay you?"

"No you're just welcome is all, Rocky. I wanted to make sure you had the chance to live life like the rest of us. You can repay me by keeping that jewel shard safe for us and protecting it with all of the life you now have in your body. That jewel shard is important. Without it, you'll just go back to being empty again."

He nodded, understanding what it was he must do. His innocent and now lifelike eyes looked to Kagome curiously again.

"I sure will. But there has to be something else I can do to make up for what you've done for me."

"Well, Rocky. How would you like to be friends?"

"Sure! I'd love to be your friend Kagome. And I really like Inuyasha too, he's so cool and the way he fights is awesome. It's no wonder you two are such a great team. And Kendra, well she's cool too. Thank you for being my friends and for everything you've done for me. I really appreciate it. It was an honor to meet you Kagome and everyone."

He hugged Kagome firmly and she smiled, relaxing into his grip and hugging him back.

"And it's great to finally meet you too, Rocky."

Inuyasha spit on the ground again, obviously not one for mushy moments. Kendra sighed in sheer happiness that the moment had gone just as she had planned. Now all that was left to do was to reunite themselves with the others. But going back would be a complete waste of time. How were they to do this? Now they had to think of a plan. Everything...finally, and I do mean finally, was coming together and NOW we would get the chance to save my parents and the kingdom I love.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:59 pm

"Yup!" I called back to her. I had almost finished the potion when I was called to tweak its flavour. I read through the ingredients and while mixing everything together, added the flavour of strawberries. I sighed out loud then placed all the left over ingredients back into their proper places.

I picked up the bottle that I had poured the final elixir in as well as the book and made my way back to Utena, "Finished!" I sang as I walked in to the throne room once more.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:25 pm

umm. hi... Misty? where are the others? i dont mean to be rude but something felt increasingly dangerous the longer we were here and i grew worried about my gut telling me to get out of there or finish what we are doing and get out before something bad happens. so i quickly shake the boy's hand even as i walk past them both. we have to hurry
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:29 pm

OOC: I'm sorry that took so long guys. Things have not been on my side lately. Anyway I do have an obligation to you, and so here comes my post.

"Yes we have to hurry and find them. We have to help them out. The team dwindled down as we went along. Each of us separated to face a different foe. Anyway, we have to hurry."

"Right."

Ember spoke as Misty and Bryant and himself headed down the hallways to find the rest of the team and reunite everyone back together. We needed to gather everyone back and get done with this mission. It was imperative.

Meanwhile...

Arcadia continued to wander the halls of this huge, dark castle. She was a little exhausted from her battle just a few moments ago. She was recuperating, but slowly. In any case, she continued on, wandering down the halls, attempting to find any traces of her friends she could. She needed to find them, that's all she knew. But, soon she reached an endless hallway, or so it seemed. ..

It stretched on for a really long time, this one hallway with no corridors or doors to separate pathways to take. There was a shroud of darkness always in front of her and only the immediate area around her body was where she could see. It seemed that the darkness was back and it was beginning to cloud her vision a bit. She felt faint, had she perhaps exhausted her energy too much from that battle? Nonetheless her footfalls in the hallway began to become more light as she stepped with care. She tried to not faint or pass out where she was. She was determined to find her friends and only in their arms would she be able to finally heal from the previous battle.

Meanwhile...

"Hey thanks Mero! You're a great friend."

I smiled and took the drink from her gently. I chugged it down, careful not to make myself choke, and then wiped my lips clean of residue with my tongue and then my hand.

"Mmmm, that was tasty. Thanks, that should do the trick. I just have to wait about five minutes for it to kick in and work and then we should be back in business."

I chuckled lightly, appreciative that I had such a great friend. Well, actually. Grateful that I had such a great group that would care enough to do this for me. I promise guys, that the next time you need my help, I won't let you guys down. I'll go with you, I'll help you on any mission and I will help you all succeed. I have this unending, unwavering loyalty to my friends and it will never die. I promise I'll always be there for you guys, just like you're there for me. I shook my head but smiled, trying to forget all the mushy stuff that had suddenly run through my brain. The five minutes were almost up and my body was already starting to feel better. Now, all I had to do was get myself ready for this.... Alright here we go.

Meanwhile...

"Actually, I'd be honored to join your team guys, if you'd let me. But I'm afraid I can only help you for this mission only. If my superiors found out, there's a good chance they'd murder me."

"Well that's horrible!"

Rocky nodded and then Kagome thought.

"Well, alright. You can help us this once. You see, the king, the queen and the king's royal servant were kidnapped and brought here, we tracked it because of this magical signature that can be seen when you cast a certain spell. Anyway our friend is the prince of that kingdom and she sincerely misses her 'parents and friend' and wishes to get them back. That's the only reason she didn't tag along with us, she needed to watch over the kingdom or let it fall to pieces, without order or any sort of on top force. So we need you to help us find the wrongdoers here and do them in for their crimes. Leave the fighting and everything to us, but you should know this castle, right Rocky?"

He smiled and nodded.

"I sure do ma'am. I know this castle as if I drew the blueprints for it. I know it better than my superiors. I can show you to the room they took these 'guests' to no problem. Although I have to ask you about one thing."

"Anything."

"Well this prince that you say misses these people so much. As I was listening, I thought you said 'she'. But, I could have misheard. Did you really say 'he'?"

Kagome giggled and Inuyasha snorted not wanting to waste anymore time than they already had. Kendra stood by and giggled as well, finding interest now with the lighthearted topic at hand.

"Nope she said she! Utena is the name of the prince and she's a girl. Well, that just goes to show you that dreams do come true, if you work hard enough for them. Her dream was to be a prince, and she got it."

"Well then she must really be something. I'd like to meet her someday. I have a feeling she could be a really amazing person, a great friend and well just someone I would get along with. She must be pretty cool to be the first ever female prince."

He remarked and then Inuyasha decided to butt in and be the direct person he always was.

"Alright, enough joking around here! We've already wasted enough time and I don't wanna be here forever talking about how Utena's dreams came true. We were sent here to retrieve the people most important to her. Let's get in and do this and then get out."

He snarled and Rocky took that as his cue. He nodded and then began to lead them down the hallways that would lead them to the king, the queen, and Damascus. Hopefully then, everything would be over. But, I couldn't help wondering; Who were these people and what would they want with the royals of my kingdom? Why didn't they take me too if they wanted the royals? And what's their motives? All interesting questions that seemed to have no answers, in fact they were pretty much all in the dark. Well, hopefully I could be that light that would shine upon the solutions to those issues and find out what it was that was going on. Here I come guys!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I sat on the ground infront of her and waited for her to return to her blind state. It was unsettling not knowing how everyone was doing."Hopefully everyones doing alright" I spoke out loud.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 pm

We're fine... Mero Tena im sorta lost... this is like the labyrinth of tartarus down here is it safe for me to just blow a strait path to our allies? my voice rang oput like i was there next to them but i wasnt. i forced a telepathic connection using my energy to attach a spirit thread carrying my thoughts to each of them.

i was in combat mode carrying misty and ember in a bubble barrier with energy coils to protect them from inertia i generate with my movement. to them it would be a series of constant blurred walls changing direction and dead ends where i stop for half a moment to think and find another path before taking off again. i was surrounded by for walls that crashed to trap me and needless to say i was getting more and more angry with this construction.

Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:07 pm

As Mero would have looked back at me, if she chose to look at me at all, she'd see I was already back in my blind state. I was now able to completely telepathically communicate with Arcadia and Bryant, since they were the two I set up connections with anyway. He pushed himself inside my mind, now I'd need to send a message back. But I realized how clear the sound was, had we both, somehow, grown stronger, or closer together?

'No it's not safe for you to blow a path, Bry. I know you want to use force, but save it for the end, for whoever has the king and the queen and Damascus. That's when we're going to need a bit of force. Everything must be subtle, we're just lucky they have discovered us yet.'

Then that gave me an idea. They needed to find the others, and they hadn't discovered us yet since we entered the castle. That was all Misty's doing and now that we had Ember on the team (I sensed a fire energy nearby them and heard two voices talking in the background to Bryant's voice...) we could do a combination attack. I smiled and sent telepathically to Bryant.

'Bryant, I want you to stop moving altogether for a moment. I want you to tell Misty to concentrate and use her water powers to sense out the water in the others bodies. She knows that everyone, no matter how alike we all are, has different water types and temperatures within their bodies. And they should be easier to find if they're exhausted. Since they would sweat out the water inside them. And to do double the time, tell whoever the other one is to use his fire energy to sense the heat and temperature of their bodies in the air. It shouldn't be that hard, just tell him to view things like a heat map... I think that should do it...'

I was thinking clearly and quickly, it was really the only chance we had to reunite everyone for good. Mero could hear every word I was saying to him as I kept the connection strong between us all, except Arcadia that is. We needed to get everyone assembled as fast as we could or heaven knows what's happening to my family. Actually, I didn't know if I could take anymore of this,.... I might have to get up and go there myself...

Meanwhile...

Arcadia didn't want to admit it to herself, but she was exhausted from that previous battle. In fact, she was too tired to even continue on her mission to reunite herself with the rest of the team up ahead. So, she sat down in the dark hallway she found herself in, panting only slightly from the amount of energy wasted. She needed to find a way to recuperate but she needed to keep her strength up as well. If she could reunite with Misty, she'd have her healing powers to help Arcadia, so instead of looking for the others, why not look for Misty?

Arcadia was smart, she tried exhausting herself even more somehow through methods of her own, to make herself hot from the amount of physical activity. And upon her forehead were lots and lots of sweat beads. Hopefully she'd be able to sense and find her and help her out. She didn't like it, but she needed her friends.

Meanwhile...

"So shall we get moving?"

Rocky asked kindly as he was about to show them the way to the end where the villains resided. Kendra seemed to want to go, Inuyasha definitely did but Kagome seemed hesitant. Realizing this first, Inuyasha decided to ask her what was up.

"Hey what's the matter?"

"Nothing. I just.... don't you think we should wait for the others first? I mean we're going to need a big team to handle these guys and I don't want to go in there on our own. Meeting us there might be out of the question, you never know, they could have some sort of trap planned where they lock the doors behind us!"

She exclaimed and her voice echoed throughout the corridor. Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms, finding obvious discontent with her statement. Nothing was going to happen, they'd just meet them there right? He sighed, caving.

"Fine... we'll wait here for them and then we'll go. But I don't like sitting around doing nothing... I say it's time we just go in there and get what we came for and get out. There's no use in hanging around a dark place like this."

"Why are you always so impatient Inuyasha? Why are you always so impatient to get somewhere else? I know you have a constant hunger for adventure but still, that doesn't mean you should be so rudely impatient to get this over with. Just think how much this means to Utena that this is done the right way!"

Kendra sighed as she sank off into the background with Rocky, shaking her head in amused disapproval.

"Do they always fight like this?"

"Unfortunately, yes. They get into arguments quite often and they're actually quite entertaining, so I just tend to sit back and watch them go at it."

Kendra smiled and Rocky did the same as they both directed their attention to the fight happening before them. Both were screaming and echoing their voices, obviously a very animated scene before them. Hopefully we'd reach our goal soon!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:32 pm

I sat quietly, listening to Utenas conversation with Bryant. She sure was smart when it came to coming up with plans, and this current one she had about finding the rest of the group only proved that point further.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:16 am

I relayed the message sighed becuase i knew i could regenerate my energy. i carved a hole infront of me to move on as i waited for my 'map'
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:13 pm

'Alright they should have it within a matter of minutes.'

And I was right. Within a matter of a few minutes indeed, Ember had a view of a heat map and Misty was able to sense out the others. The first Misty could grab was Arcadia and the first that Ember was able to sense was... Kendra. But Kendra seemed further, if he concentrated harder he'd be able to find Arcadia's location and pinpoint it as well. Which is what he did a second later. Arcadia was closer than any of the others and just down a corridor or two, we'd find her.

"Alright, I got her. Mr. Bryant, let's get going. I know exactly where Arcadia is."

"I have her location too, sir."

And within minutes they were on their way. I watched them cross down different corridors, viewing it with my magical eyes. I could see all in that castle, even just around me that was magical. I couldn't see anything mortal, humane, or something that was just plain. Before, I couldn't see Mero at all, I could just feel her presence, but now... I could see the least bit of her. Her aura more than anything, but I could see her... like an image in a dream, if that makes sense. I was confused....

"Mero, are you a witch and you're not telling me or something?"

How could this be?

Meanwhile...

"Well I have to put my fate in their hands, though I do not like it much. Perhaps they will find me if I just stay here. I do sense others around and about. A few of them are moving quite quickly, perhaps they are searching for me. I will remain here then."

Arcadia sighed and tried to regain her composure, as well as her original strength before the battle with 'Zoro'. I connected with her mind, sending a telepathic message to her as well. But it was not as strong as it was in the beginning. Still, I continued to try.

'Arcadia can you hear me?'

"Yes, I can witchy. What is it you want?"

'I wanted to let you know that Bryant and Misty are on their way to get you, with a new friend.'

I smiled and she chuckled softly, somewhat in the mood for humor.

"Thank you. Utena."

She said weakly, while giggling softly. That was something else that surprised me. This time I decided to voice my thoughts about it to her.

'You... you called me.. Utena.'

She smiled and replied back.

"Yes well, that is your name isn't it?"

She was trying to seem tough, but I knew she was being sweet and sincere. Perhaps she really wanted to be my friend. I smiled, things were going well. The rest of the others were in the same situation they were before. Inuyasha, Kagome and Kendra talking over things with this other force I sensed. And it seemed we really were able to be making advances on this. Everything was coming together. YES!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:38 pm

I tilted my head a little confused. "No, I'm not a witch. Why would you ask that, you know I'm fully human". I wondered what was going through that head of hers and waited for her reply.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:22 pm

GAH ANOTHER DEAD END!!!!! Are you sure i cant just carve a hole to the people and move on? i was getting frustrated with the labyrinth changing on us but when one path close a new one opened therefore we always had a path to take to get to our destination. is there ANY way to predict how the walls will move?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm

"Well Mero, I sense this thing coming from you. Before I was totally blind to you, I couldn't even see any part of you, and right now, I swear I see something coming from your core. I don't know, maybe it's just my imagination. Or maybe it was that strawberry shake, maybe some residue is still on you and that's why."

I shrugged, trying to concentrate and help out both Bryant and Arcadia. Arcadia was dead beat tired and it seemed Bryant was beginning to become impatient with this maze of corridors and none of them leading him to our other friends. I thought a moment before the kid with Bryant and Misty interrupted and spoke out loud. Since Bryant's link was so strong, I could virtually hear everything he said.

"Hey! Wait, I think I have an idea. Don't blow the rock to bits. I might be able to sense out a pathway. Instead of concentrating on things like its a heat map and trying to sense out the body temperature of others, maybe we can have a better idea of how the pathways go if I use my fire senses to sense out the ash in the rocks of this castle. I mean by their smell I can tell they were once igneous rock, that or some sort of cheap cement and they had to weld them together to get them to stay. Because it's really damp and the cement was just not doing the job for them. That's it! I'll just sense out the charred parts of the rock and hopefully I can get a map for us Mr. Bryant!"

I had to admit it, the kid was intelligent and much more keen to insight at his age than I was. He must have studied hard, especially when you have such a dangerous power. I'm willing to bet that they were connected to his emotions and since fire is quite passionate; They must be connected to his anger. That's why he needed to be careful and keep calm about things, even if he was subliminally just as annoyed as Bryant was. Misty then put in her two cents about the situation.

"And I'll continue to search for the others with my water senses. The ones that are sweating or exhausted should be easiest to find and I've had a lock on Arcadia for a while now. It's just Ember that needs to navigate us and we should make it there just fine."

She smiled and the servant to Bryant smiled as well as he rode the shoulder of his new master. He was glad to have been spared the life he could have lost, but even so, he couldn't be more happy that these were the people that he was with now. He had never felt a sense of security of homeliness amongst anyone, all he knew was fear and darkness and servitude. But now, now, at least to him, he felt this small warmth in his heart and he was willing to bet it was the start of friendship. He couldn't help but smile as he continued on his ways with the small crew formed, trying to seek out the others in this still incredibly dark castle.

'How you hanging in there Arcadia?'

"I should be just fine. I told you I'm a bit exhausted though."[/i]

'Well, then. If you have anything on you that you could possibly eat to replenish your strength a bit, that would be smart. Who knows what's up ahead? I had to replenish my own magic supply a little while ago, I fainted since it took such a toll on my health. But if you want to be able to heal and use those psychic powers, I suggest you stop them from the time being, and eat something.'

"You're correct. And if I do remember correctly..." She reached into her pocket and pulled out some candy that she'd had when we were back at my palace. She couldn't help herself, sometimes Arcadia did have a bit of a sweet tooth. The sugar would surely give her her strength back, for a little while or so anyway. "I still have some of the candy I took while I was at your palace. I have blueberry, strawberry, cinnamon, cherry and root bear. Hm, which of these shall I eat?"

'Eat the cinnamon one. I'm pretty sure it's red hot and spicy.'

"Yes but why?"

'When you eat something hot you sweat. When you sweat you release part of your body's supply of water, and Misty can more easily lock you on and get a clear visual of where you are. But that doesn't help us navigate the corridors any. So what I need you to do is focus on using only the least bit of your psychic power and make the intensity of that little candy amplified, so that when you place it in your mouth, somehow it makes it hotter in the atmosphere. You're smart, you figure that one out on your own. That way that other kid can find you and we can get started on searching for the others.'

I told her. I was beginning to feel all woozy again. But that was only because my brain was thinking too much at once. I needed to stay on top of things as the magical overseer. But, this mission was beginning to wear me out mentally and emotionally. Still, I couldn't give up. I needed the king back, I need Damascus back and I needed the queen back. Without royals, this land, might as well be wasted. I can't rule yet, I'm not fit to. I sighed, so this was what it was coming down to huh?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:12 pm

I shrugged and mumbled, "Who knows". I laid back and closed my eyes, I could afford a nap. If anything was wrong or Utena needed me to do something, she would simply wake me up.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

several veins had been rising from my forhead and they grew and grew. well if we dont get all of our friends soon im gonna blow the whole labryinth up and gather everyone all in a few seconds...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

"We need to be careful Mr. Bryant. This castle, we don't know what lurks in it and using force will only make us obvious and so we will fail at our mission and Utena won't be too happy. So brute force can wait, okay?"

Misty said somewhat forcefully. She could be quite commanding when she wanted to be. Arcadia was preserving herself in the meantime of Misty and Ember's rescue mission with Bryant. It was a slow process but we were definitely getting somewhere. Finally, we'd reunite the team. It seemed all they needed to do now was turn a specific way and there would be Arcadia. Once they had Arcadia they had an extra team member to aid in the search for the others, which shouldn't have been hard anyway. Team Rescue is on the case!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 pm

I opened my eyes and looked at Utena. She seemed to sit still and continue watching over the group. I sighed a little bored and got up. I drew out my bladeguns and started moving around the room swirling and slashing the air. Might as well train while I wait.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 am

i prefer head on battles... i used to walk into demon lord castles and confront everything in them then the demon lord... but i hear ya... BUT if i smell we are close to failing ima gonna do just as i said.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 am

OOC: This is a really slow process. So instead of going through it step by step, which is how it should be since I'm thinking about this like it's an anime, let's just do a time skip. And speed it up and say all the members are back on the team and rejoined together. And now they have Rocky to lead them to the main chambers and the battle will go down.

Eventually, we'd been able to accomplish getting everyone back together on the team. Awesome! Now we can go save the king, Damascus and the queen. I was ready and determined to see what was coming next. I could let my sight falter from the lines of magical signature and focus on a clear cut image of where they were in the castle. It was an amazingly clear connection and I could see it as if it were a high definition television screen. I concentrated and then projected the image forward, letting my eyes be able to see again. I could see Mero, I could see the palace, I was no longer blind to all those things. The image could be seen by both Mero and I, as I was projecting it for us to watch. I wished I could have been there helping out, I loved adventures, but this time I needed to sit one out. For my kingdom.

The sound then came as Rocky, another kid I supposed wanted to help out, began to speak.

"Okay everyone, this is the boss's chambers. Don't say I've led you here, he'll have my head for dinner on a plate. Anyways, he's fierce and I have no doubt that in there he has your precious ones you're all trying to save. Well, guys, I wish you good luck."

"Okay, is everyone ready?"

Arcadia asked, getting ready for the battle. A meaningful nod from most and a soft reply of "yes" came from the small group assembled. She had this distinct look in her eyes, one that was different from the one I'd seen before. She seemed a bit more determined this time to save the king, the queen and Damascus. Before, she seemed like she was doing it only for the experience she'd get for herself. But, now, now she looked like she wanted to do it, and for me too. I smiled softly to myself, knowing that's what was going on. Arcadia, deep down, she could be sweet and she was already a great friend.

"Alright, let's do this."

"Agreed. I don't care if he employed me to fight for him. I'm no one's slave. I have my own free will and I will act accordingly of it. He thinks he can tell the fire priest what to do, he's got another thing coming." Ember smirked and stared at the door with anxious excitement. Everyone's nerves were doing backflips, I knew, but at the same time, their bodies were tingling with readiness. I waited for them to go through the door as well.

"Ah, finally. We're here, it took us long enough. And now that we are, I'm gonna tear this 'hot shot' limb from limb. What right does he have to make us go through that hell of a journey just to find him huh? Who does he think he is?"

Inuyasha scowled. Kagome giggled knowing he meant well. He was with them after all, and even if he operating on his own, she knew what all of that grumbling talk meant really. It meant: Let's save them for Utena. I don't know if I can take much more of this. Kendra just nodded in agreement, lightly leaving her hand right over her keys, itching for battle for once. She wasn't the master of these things yet, but she was learning rather quickly. And then there was Bryant. Bryant was definitely ready, I could tell right away. The team, my team, was going to save them, I was sure of it.

..... The doors busted open and Rocky took a quick hiding place somewhere so that his boss didn't recognize him. The team darted forward, Arcadia and Bryant taking the frontlines. Inuyasha and Kagome hung back a bit and Kendra, Misty and Ember were just a little ways back from them. Everyone stood tensely, the atmosphere had that sort of stillness in it, like anything could happen at any moment.

Suddenly Misty recognized that the king and the queen along with Damascus were being held captive in sort of cage like things that hung from the ceiling on a rope. They looked miserable, holding onto the steel of the cage, wanting to get out badly, but not succeeding. It was no use. And it was then that the boss in the center of the room, turned around slowly in his chair and started to clap condescendingly.

"Well... well, bravo. Brava, really. I applaud you all. You've FINALLY made it to my lair. But, gee, I could have done anything in that time to my captives if I wanted to. I could kill them."

"But you didn't, so what's the real reason you have them here? You want to lure us here for some reason or another, I know it, I can see it in your eyes. And I can read your mind, so it's no use trying to lie. Tell me why you took them and why you want us here and perhaps this unnecessary fighting does not need to happen."

Arcadia was the first to speak outwardly. He laughed to himself like all villains did at times like these. It was like even he had a hidden plan that Arcadia couldn't pick up on. Strange. She was psychic after all.

"You're absolutely right. You want to know why I took them, to bring you here. You want to know why I want you here?... When you're with that prince girl and that mortal with the fighting and weapon skills all together, you all make a pretty good team. Apart, you do not know the first thing about unity, or so as I have observed. You must be tired from fighting, all of you exhausted even if your strength has recuperate; It's not as strong as it could be. And that, in turn, will work out in my favor, that is, if you are to fight me. But, I'm prepared to make you a deal."

He smirked and clapped his hands twice quickly, and suddenly from the floor, blue neon restraints fastened around the ankles and feet of our rescue team. Oh no! Things were beginning to look bad. I watched with worry.

"What's your offer?"

Arcadia spoke immediately, attempting to hold back the annoyance from her voice. Only HE would pull a cheap trick like that.

"The deal is, the whole kingdom becomes mine, they remain my slaves and you, oh you, you give me your lives. You sign them away to me and I can do what I wish for all eternity with you. If you betray me, you will be killed on spot. If you are hiding something, you will be tortured till you tell. And when you don't, you will be killed immediately. If you do this, I promise that you'd be able to be with your loved ones real soon. If not, well then, I might just have to kill them."

He chuckled. What was this guy up to? I clenched my fists as I watched him. I shouted.

"That bastard!"

I thought to myself: 'Come on Arcadia... you're intelligent, think of a way around or out of this. I know you can, come on think of something.'

I was beginning to become a bit excited myself. If he took it one step further, I wouldn't hesitate to go there and bash his head in myself.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 pm

I glanced over to Utena, who had cursed at someone. I wondered what was going on. I walked over to Utena, "Did they find them yet?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 pm

OOC: YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! i was close to blowing the whole place up and fighting everything at once. also my transformation is long but very important i came up with it when i was a kid and went into a bunch of detail. since this is the first time yall have seen it.

BIC: fierce shmearsh buddy boy you aint seen me go wild im worse than a demon on super steriods. i was happy to finally have everyone together and we were about to finish this mission. i wasnt paying mych attention to anything as always but i knew adaprting to an unknown challenge was my specialty.

i belched loudly shaking up the tense moment and yawned. talk talk talk... thats all weaklings do nowaday is talk talk talk... those who are strong even true evil agrees, never need boast about it.

My eyes glint with a green fire as they turn emerald, a sign of pur joy for me but it also signaled my unlocking of my power reservoirs and combining them. my energy vanished but my body bulked toned and smoothed out. a black oily energy formed a chain that wrapped around my shoulders, the chain was spiked and wrapped arouns my arms and chest tightly. the energy then spread to my hands and feet forming my combat suit, a think layer that shaped to my skin and smoothed out in some areas. like a wetsuit but my arms and torso had definision.

the chain seemed separate but the same as my suit and my tail was also covered in my energy. my eyes were closed and as they opened a green fire rose from them a fire that would change depending on how much energy i was using. my wings erupt from my back and glow golden as i send four feathers to each member of our group. each feather was like a shield that the person could control and this information was trans,itted from the feather. my fangs grew next and i flexed to warm up.

looking back at the villan whose name i didnt know nor did i care i smirked, ya wanna rule this kingdom? ya gotta go through me. and if by some miracle you disable or kill me you have to go through This beauty here ,referring to Utena, and i assure you she is more powerful than you can imagine more powerful than she can imagine, and more powerful than me... when she learns to think on a galactic scale instead of a planetary one.

i popped my knuckles and looked to Utena as a team right? i was referring to how we were gonna fight.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:19 am

I was enraged and suddenly, Bryant would feel my powers loaned to him. I was giving it to him to fight with, almost as if I were there without actually being there. The real me was back in the palace watching, the human part of me anyway. My eyes in my transparent form standing right next to him were a pure white, and my hair was flowing, a bright pink as this light aura surrounded me. My voice had a dual tone to it. My own tone of voice and a lower undertone that sounded like Dios. I smirked.

"You're right, Bryant.... As a team."

I smiled and went into him, he knew what to do. My magic wouldn't harm him and he'd be able to control it. I had only wished that would do it for them. I watched with anticipation. Arcadia immediately tensed up and her eyes began to glow as well with a bit of fire in them for this guy. She scoffed and turned to her side, holding in one hand a ball of purple power and the feathers encased in it.

"Heh, so you think you're smart. You think you're tough, and all. Well let's just see if you can stand up to the challenge of facing all of us."

"Right, let's do this guys!"

Kagome shouted and placed her hands forward, her bow and arrow appearing. Inuyasha placed his sword on his shoulders with a large smirk and looked down, waiting for his first move.

"I got news for you, buddy. You gotta be pretty tough to beat me and I'll tell you right now; I have no intention of letting a bastard like you beat me!"

He shouted and stared at him with eyes full of anger and hate. He wanted to kill him, anyone could see it. Misty readied the water on her arms for attack and stood right next to Ember who readied his fire. They both smirked at the same time and stared ahead at the boss who was threatening them. And, Kendra, stood in the background readying herself for attack as well. She grabbed the keys in her hands and waited for the first move. The villain took a few steps forward and smirked, then he proceeded to laugh.

"Look at all of you, so tense, so ready for battle. I urge you to relax, it's not good on the soul to be too... anxious all the time is it? Oh well, you'll be relaxing soon anyway, you'll all be dead. And..."

He looked to Bryant then and smirked even wider.

"Why if it isn't the prince, what a nice surprise. I didn't think you'd ever show your face here. And this is where your family is. And you don't dare to rescue or come after them? What... did you send your misfit royal army to beat me? Mark my words, pretty little girl, you won't be able to win, I intend to and I will. Your powers are futile!"

And with that he began to charge up and get ready to battle. His men came from what seemed like nowhere, some materializing in the room as if they were already hidden. Some popped in from the ground and the walls. They were mixes of all kinds, ninjas, fighters and brallers, mages and witches and wizards, psychics, anyone you could name was here and he stood atop it all gathering more power to his body. A shock ran through Bryant's body. I was a bit surprised. He had this much power?

"... He's strong."

I sighed. Was I really to beat this guy? This was going to be scary, but I had to take a chance, this was my family.

"Come at me with all your strength! Let's see how you all fare!"

He laughed maniacally and then the battle was underway. I watched with a tense atmosphere around me, cringing in anger and worry both for what was happening. I signaled Mero over to watch with me only then answering her comment.

"Yes... yes they did... and now ... we have to fight him. My magical self is with Bryant, I separated my powers and transported them to him via our telepathic link, she materialized over there. Right now I'm mortal, this power is the little bit he's sent back to me to be able to watch what's going on right now. This guy... he's strong."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:30 pm

I took hold of Utenas arm and watched through her eyes. I could see everyone and the man they had to face as well as the many minions he had with him. Christ this wasn't going to be an easy battle for them. The mans power was enormous. "Be careful" I warned to Utena.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next