MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 16 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 16 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 16 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 16 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 16 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:24 pm

looking around at the newcomers i sigh and face palm. miserable coward... i take a deep breath and they feel my energy 1/4 of it go into my throat and i bellow... the strong down to weak were nearly killed but disabled as the very strong had to cover their ears but they suffered nosebleeds and ear bleeds from the jericho yell. i put a barrier around the group to protect them form my attack as 75% of the new enemies were taken out of the equation.

Utena's magic recharged me not once getting weaker. now imagine if i focused that into one piont and spat it at you. do you think you would survive the explosion even if you dodge. i glinted with malice and evil wanting very badly to kill him fast. but i swore to listen to Utena for this mission and work as a team.

inuyasha's jaw drpped and he walked up to hit me on the head. "Why did you do that i wanted to fight them all." STUPID DOG I DID IT TO MAKE THE FIGHT MORE INTERESTING LEAVING THE STRONG ONES BEHIND!!! YA MAKE ME LOOK BAD! a small lightening flashed from our eyes and we growled at eachother.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm

"Seriously? You're gonna do this now guys? Alright then! SIT BOYS!"

Kagome called out in an attempt to get control of the team so that the fight could go on. This was hardly a time for fighting like this. Even so it did break the tension on my nerves a little bit, and was amusing, still not the right time to be doing something like that. Kagome sighed and walked up to the two of them, draping her bow around her shoulder and the arrow in her arrow case on her back. She went to check if the boys were okay. Kendra stayed in the back, a little puzzled at what was going on right now. I guess this all seemed a little surreal to her. Misty and Ember stood ready, although were trying to suppress the urge to laugh loudly at what just happened in front of them. Arcadia, however, was the only one to have stayed focused throughout that whole moment, sighing and shaking her head, obviously unamused.

"Oh I see you have some dormant powers as well. You've just destroyed more than a half of my men with one burst of power. Quite impressive. But, don't tell me I'm supposed to be threatened by tweedledee and tweedledum over here? You obey the commands of a skinny high school girl. I mean that uniform just says it all. She never posed a threat to me, and you think you two do? That's rich. Go ahead and try to take me down, I can almost tell you, no matter what powers you're aided with, you're not going to win!"

He cried out and charged his power more. There was something off about him, I sensed it, even from the palace where I was watching, which was weird, since at the palace, I was mortal. I lent my powers to Bryant to use, for extra strength. But there was something not right with this guy, like he was being aided too, in some way. His powers went a lot deeper than just what he was showing right now. Fathoming how deep they went was almost impossible.

My eyes went wide with shock, and I braced myself.

"Things don't look good, Mero. This guy... he... he's something else."

I said, a little, for once, scared.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 pm

My jaw almost hit the floor. By the way she had just said what she did, I knew there was fear. And if Utena was frightened for the team, this guy must have really meant business. "Will they be able to defeat him? What do we do?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 pm

i crash to the ground with inuyasha but when i hear dormant several veins in my forehead rise up again awe please they aren't dormant i don't use them. earth is so fragile compared to my other homeworlds that i almost neer use my powers to their full extent. i felt utena's worry and looked directly at her and if were in the open air i would see her. in the back of my mind i shake to ask but i whisper to her so only she can hear me using the magical link. 'people like him are pretty standard to me... that is to say i train as hard as i do to fight better or match them... but i can't go all out becuase of my promise... '

i promised to work as a team but i could feel this guys power a power less than the things i fear but greater than the things i train to defeat. i was shuddering from excitement and i really wanted to go all out and fight until my last breath becuase it had been 10 years since i met a power like his and i was prepared to jump into the fray. yet it was only 5 years since i met a power i feared. i don't know for sure if i can beat him but with your magic in me i know i can at least live long enough to weaken him enough for the others to effect him. she had the feeling i was talking about phisical power but then she got the feeling i had spiritual power that wasnt magical but drew upon my soul and body. but i neer use it nor can it be sensed becuase i don't use it.

i looked to the group and realised that the only reason they could stand infront of me was i was holding back my aura then it hit me. so was this person he hadn't transformed yet and had taken minor hits from me. as i thought about how i was showing off and wasting my energy. i powered down entierly to normal but i was still wearing the energy on my body. ot was a shell and was tied to my demonic and ghost powers as was the energy ring i use to change outfits. my energy matched his maximum in that form but was nothing compared to min in this form. i knew that his transformations would yeald a higher increas in powerlevel than mine but i had seeral i could add to my current form and all can be stacked.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm

'But still Bryant, you... even if this guy is standard to you, he's something else. There something else inside of him, something I fear may surpass me and you and the whole lot of us. That's why I gave you my powers. I want to combine them with yours and fight alongside the team. This isn't going to be an easy battle, but we need to fight together. Work together. That's the only way this guy may have a chance of being beaten. If not, then Mero and I... we'll meet you there right away!'

I said to him. My voice echoed from within him. I was, in fact, within his body. I felt the space comforting, however little of it I could feel. Then again, my magical self, I'd detached from my original body and found comfort inside of him. My normal self was moral and barely establishing a connection with the situation at hand. We would need all the power we could get at this time.

"This is truly otherworldly. Maboroshi, is there a way that I can contact Utena? must speak with her about something."

Arcadia remarked with slight fear in her eyes too. You'd think since the girl was immortal she'd seen it and handled it all, but this guy, seemed to startle the experience right out of her ageless body. The rest of the others were just about feeling the same. He had a hidden reservoir of power and I wasn't willing to test it. But, there had to be a way to beat him. There had to be a way to end all of this.

"Go ahead and try to take me down! You won't you measly bunch of misfits!"

He remarked and cackled loudly, powering up even more. I became more feared and grabbed Mero, cuddling her close and shaking, my eyes closed. I needed her comfort. I couldn't even answer her questions. There were seldom things that scared me, but this guy... he made me seem like a scaredy cat.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:26 am

I hugged Utena in an attempt to sooth her worries. I was shocked to say the least. The bold and brave Utena was frightened to her core. This made me worry about the team even more. I knew Bryant was strong, and Arcadia seemed pretty powerful herself, so why all this fear from her. I glanced down at Utena, "It'll be alright" I told her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:38 pm

i know tena... there are things i hae to avoid on a daily that make that feeling from your gut instinct like a germ on the backside of a planet... if we can kill the host it will be exposed to our unierse and die. that is why when his dead body falls at your feet... i will have to either break the planet or leave the planet... they couldnt know about the danger that the thing inside this king ran away from... a danger im at war with along with half of the entire universe. when i thought about the powerful thing that the being inside the king escaped his universe from she senses nothing no thought but what she didnt realize is it literally was nothing.

the creature i describe for you now is the ultimate destroyer. anything it touches will become nothing at the cost of the creatures life, it is birdlike has no form or essence nor can it be percieved until it finds its mark. it can take any shape and only those who understand how to 'name' something that is being X-ed will save the attacked. only those who have seen, fought against, survived, AND named something that was being X-ed can know what the creature is and see it in its true form. utena who was bonded to my via magic gained access to my memories and saw what i saw when i think about even had a name for the creature ECHITHROI!

"ECHITHROI" as i thought it utena and i said it as one. the face of the king drained of al blood and pure terror filled his features. i fight them every now and then... you see... humans do posess a defense against them dont they... the mitochondrial energy of their bodies. it is a plague to them and the only reason your power resides inside you. but what it doesnt know is only this form of energy and the will to name something into existence can stop these things... een i do not speak their name becuase they are beyond all matter existing as energy (i think its been awhile)

i stop there realizing i messed up BIG time by saying their name and drawing their attention to myself, feeling a feeling of nothing both near myself and as my eyes widen i realize there was one near Utena as well. i refuse to look at it becuase then it will assume a form and erase someone i began to tremble in fear absolute terror as i channel my own mitochondrial energy and shout out with every last fiber of my soul all my energies blend together perfectly and i become rainbow-like freezing a shimmering patch of air and it was a twist of fate that instead of two echithroi it was one in the same and the one near utena was frozen as well. their form emerged and faded with a scream as the form disappeares as if it never were. I NAME YOU UTENA AND I NAME YOU MISTY! i panted as my power level dropped to near nothing siphoning more of utena's magic i was able to revive my depleted cells and recharge. but i could only do it once more.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:38 pm

I watched in fear of what was happening right now. Bryant was explaining something, about another creature I didn't seem to have knowledge about. But he did. So that was good in the least. Perhaps we could combat it together if he had an idea to beat it. But then again, I did sense something else in him that wasn't exactly human, and not a monster, but a deep dark, and very astounding power just waiting to burst out of him. And his potential shook me to shake and cower in fear.

"This... guy... he really is something else. I don't know... I am strong, Bryant's strong, Arcadia's powerful, why does this guy frighten me... s-so much?"

I said trying to reason everything out, out loud. For the most part it was working, an idea hit my head as to why I was so afraid.

"This guy... he seems to have this tremendous power inside of him... and it makes me uncertain of our victory. I don't want to lose everything or everyone .... we have to fight him ... to get my family back. But I... I don't know..."

I shook in the arms of my friend. My voice was shaking too, I was truly afraid. Meanwhile my magical self watched what was going on from inside of Bryant's body. I trusted him to command my magic and even then he rejected it. So I had to link and control myself. But how was I to do that when I was so afraid? That's when Arcadia, whom was used to just sitting back and watching things unfold, took a leadership role and spoke.

"Everyone, calm down." She spoke sternly, literally being able to stand there and feel the nerves of everyone's fearful bodies. She could almost reach out and touch their nerves, that's how protruding they were to her senses and she was beginning to become annoyed. Uncertainty? Yes of course she had it, but she had to conceal it. What's the point in coming all this way if one is just going to bow out gracefully? No one does that. And on Arcadia's watch, neither would any of her friends. "Okay. Here is what needs to be done. Inuyasha and Kagome, for once you two are the frontlines. Try to see if you can spot any sort of external power source within him that is aiding his powers. And while you're at it, fire off some bows and arrows. Inuyasha, you know what to do with that sword of yours. Kendra, hold onto your keys and stand ready. Misty and Ember, next line of attack, while they are handling him on the frontlines, hit him with some attacks from the side and we have all angles covered. I will contribute as well and try to get in back of him. You two, Utena and Bryant, have the most important role of all and so that's why I need you to hold off on attacking him..."

"Arcadia... but ...."

"Just trust me on this one, prince. Okay? I know what I'm doing." She took a pause to lightly smile between. "In the meantime Bryant, gather all you know about this type of creature and any other creature you can think of. I know it's a lot of thinking, so just bring up the basics and keep them in mind. Utena, you do some thinking too, and we'll figure what this guy is, by a test of power from him in battle and by thinking it through. Don't worry, we'll get through this and save your precious family, I promise it. And you should know, that's not something I do a lot."

She reached out her hand to shake on it, and I smiled and shook her hand back. We were ready for battle. The guy continued his monstrous laughter and more minions showed around the perimeter. They seemed to be getting a lot smaller every time, which was good, soon they'd be reduced to ants, or even just nothing at all. I was ready now, well at least my magical self was. And of course, Arcadia's promise brought me a little more comfort in this fear. Perhaps, just maybe, there was a way to do this.

And then his smirk showed, he was ready to do battle, even not at full power.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 pm

I watched Utena, and sighed inwardly. She wasn't giving off a good feeling and I feared for the worst. The sight of her cowering in fear made me uneasy and fidgety. I had no words to console her so I hoped the team might discover a plan to beat whom ever they were facing.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 pm

i nodded and sank into a meditation both to contact Utena privately and to recharge her magic.

Tena... i need you to teach me how to harness your magic in other ways... i know you made it so it doesn't hurt me to use it but my body still fears magic of any sort even my own... please... help me... help me learn to fight.

FEAR: this was a side i never wanted to show but i had no choice. my powers lacked the ability to do things magic can do. and i was indeed powerless against my fears. and i have been afraid from the beginning of this mission. and hid it until now. it was choking and would steal the breath from the body. infectious and black leaving no hope no life and no savlation.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Inuyasha and Kagome took the front lines and began attacking the guy who was able to defend against their strikes pretty well. Double teaming him seemed to be working, just a little bit. It was then that Ember and Misty joined in on the attack. Arcadia could see it, he was having a harder time blocking everything all at once now, and it seemed the plan was working. Kendra stood on stand by, ready to do whatever Arcadia commanded her to do. And Arcadia took care of the extra minions that were lousing around, keeping an eye on things. It was at this time that Bryant and I... well my magical self had a small conversation.

"There's no reason to be afraid. I will show you there's nothing to fear. However, first, I need your body to recognize and trust me. Only then will the learning really begin."

I said, gently approaching his question. The last thing I needed right now was for him to get overwhelmed with fear and anxiety. We needed to keep focus on the battle and Arcadia's orders.

Meanwhile the real me was still in Mero's arms, cowering for my life. Even if I wasn't there, he still frightened me down to my living, breathing core. I had faith in everyone there. But would they succeed?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16