MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 am

Today seem like any other day as I was sitting in the back yard drinking some good noon tea that a maid has brought to me and my happy but distratcted sister, melli. It seems my sister has been busy being her happy self since our family has been telling me and her it's close to finding the one speical someone to marry.

I didn't get what the big deal way but melli seems to care. She was dancing or twirling around in the feild of flowers holding a few flowers in her hands of lillies, daisies, etc but the only one she had in her hair was a cute red rose she found. As I picked up my tea up, ready to drink from it, I saw my sister rush over to me holding what was now a flower crown. "Here sis, what do you think? I made it for you."

"How sweet of you, melli. Thank you but aren't you even tired? You been spinning and twirling for hours now." I looked to her but saw her shaking her head no smiling.

"Oh, come on sis! How can I calm down when I feel so excited and happy? I know this is going to be another great day for us. I just know it!" With a giggle and hug, I see her run off to continue what she was doing before as I take a sip from my tea cup once more. Maybe today will be just another boring day as the others that past each morning, noon, and night or maybe I could be wrong?

ooc:sorry if it's a lame way to start.....

Last edited by Melli on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:33 am

OOC: not at all i feel like the underprivaledged child in the family... but still in agood mood

BIC: Cuaght between the light and darkness a warrior travels the border of both fighting the darkness to secure the light. his name Unknown all who meet him face the same fate except a privilaged few in the light. but today was a special day. a day where a princess of the light is told she is going to become queen. Queen how long has it been since he last saw her too long she may have forgotten but a promise is a promise and the warrior turned into the light to travel to meet the future queen a second time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 am

"Well I'm off Chu chu, watch the kingdom for me while I'm away. I shall return to my duties of making the place a better place to live for the lives of the people that reside here when I return! But right now, I must go to the other kingdom."

The small mouse shook his head again, making fun of me being all lovey dovey over this one girl. I shut the door and began on my travels to the kingdom encrusted within the light of the sun. It was always such a picturesque and serene place to live. I wished that my kingdom would be like, it was in the process of making! I smiled as I walked along the path calmly, holding onto my small bag of things I'd packed for myself. I'd wondered if she got my rose as I walked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 am

My sister finally seems to stop playing around from how pale looking her face was. At least she was eating like she needed to after the last time she tried to starve herself. Both of us just sat in the white chairs drinking our tea mixed with honey and a few home made cookies we both shared. "Hey Mel? Are you happy about today right? You're not sad or anything?"

I looked up from the tray of cookies to my sister with a confused look showing in my brown eyes. "Now where did you get that idea from, sister? is something bothering you?" Her eyes looked stright at mine but I saw she was still happy but could it be a hint of...sadness sleeping in her eyes.

"Um, no Mel. I was just wondering if my big sister was okay. I love smiles you know and I want you and the rest here to be happy." Her expressions seem normal but I knew her better than that. As a few doves flew by us in the clear noon sky, a butler came to us with a little report.

"Princesses, it time for you both to come inside now."

"Alright, thank you sir, knight. Come on, Melli. Time to go in." I pick up the silver plate with the cookies and tea cups as I carry it with us inside the kingdom but I stopped, feeling the wind blowing against me.

"Mel? What's the matter?"

I said nothing for a few seconds looking out but then to her with a smile to show nothing was wrong. "Sorry, I thought I saw something. Lets head in now Melli." She looked confused but smiled with a nod, following me inside with the guard knight.

Last edited by Melli on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 am

A crack of thunder on a clear day? Impossible overhead i crashed down to the drawbridged of the castle the landing was smooth and i lumped over the wall to walk inside and enjoy the kingdom before announcing my return.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 am

I strolled along on my path to the kingdom shrouded in light. A smile present on my face. I couldn't help but be happy about this transaction I was going through with. I thought I'd made a good decision to visit the girl I cared so much for. Plus, it was always nice to visit her older sister as well and catch up to speed on how everyone was doing. Without very much time in between the walk, because of my lovestruck mind and heart alike, the walk seemed much shorter than usual. It didn't drag on as it did other days and within a matter of another hour or so I was at the kingdom's great shining gates.

"Hm, how do I get around this one? I know!"

With a small amount of effort, I flashed from the location I stood in to the castle where the royal family resided. Luckily the spell had carried me far enough that I'd landed within the walls of the castle, in an empty lobby/throne room. My innocent blue eyes scanned the premises for anyone whom might be lurking around. No one, so I was safe, for now. And then I resumed my search for the lovely princess.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 am

I placed the silver plate with the cookies down on the table while seeing Melli swiping a small treat the chef was making today. It was our favorite, chocolate cupcakes coated with white butter cream on top. A smile showed on my face of happiness to maybe thinking for a boring day, it was turning out alright. I even laughed seeing Melli eating one of the cupcakes without being frosted yet.

"Mmmm, these are still so good! Maybe I'll take a few for lunch later on today." I shook my head looking to her but had a napkin to gently wipe her cheek from some crumbs.

"And what, get sick again? you have to wait till dinner sister now go and get ready for dinner please." She pouted at me before running off happy down the hallway. I just sighed, shaking my head till I let as well to wonder if we have guests visiting the castle today or not. As I leave the kitchen, my mind was still wondering to what I felt and saw a whille ago that really still bugged me. Melli kept running down the hallway still holding one cupcake she already bit into. She passes the guards, butlers, and maides cleaning up the kingdome today using lime scented cleaning items even if she would perfer lemon scented but lime is good too. "Oh, I'm so happy today! But..*blushing a little* I wonder if I'll see my prince today? I hope he still likes the rose I am taking care of still in the garden." Feeling excited, she kept running down the hallway.

Last edited by Melli on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:54 am

In the town i walked, the flowing people crowded for the celebration and children play games and wives kiss or beat their husbands. I smelled the air and beat my chest a few times enjoying the sound of life of this Kingdom of light. I walked through the town and all the way to the inner wall of the castle, jumping over i land lightly in a garden and look around. There was every type of flower imaginable even the fabled blood orchid of the fountain of youth, I walked over to the blood orchid and picked one leaning against the barrier protecting the rose garden and smelling it smiling waiting to see if the future queen recognized and old friend who's mother loved hers.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 am

I was in the hallway, continuing my search, stealthily for my princess. My eyes kept scanning the area readily seeing if there was any chance I could get caught. No, the cost was continually clear for now. I continued on.

"So far so good."

I mumbled to myself. But soon I heard footsteps readily approaching. Oh no! I needed a hiding spot and fast. In a panic, I hit behind a very thin statue, that revealed some of my body, my pink hair being the most vibrant thing; if anything the thing that would give me away. I had stayed silent hoping the person approaching wouldn't notice me.

'Yikes! If I'm caught, I'm caught and then I'll be thrown out for good. I won't be allowed back in this castle anymore. Dummy Utena! I should have thought it out BEFORE I zapped in here like I did. Then again, the handle on my powers was never great to begin with. Darn these things...'

I tried to remain silent as any mouse that wasn't Chu chu and still as any statue in the room. I was to be stone. The footsteps drew nearer, who would it be?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 am

Melli kept running down the hallway laughing and cheering smiling and full of more happiness. She was really hopping to see her beloved prince Utena again or someone else her sister mel knew. Before she gets to her room, humming and laughing, her black eyes spots someone hiding behind the thin statue that was a horrible hiding spot for tall people. "I wonder who this could be..." She smiled looking at the figure till spoting something she was familar with; cotten candy pink hair and a small figure wearning what seemed to be a boy's uniform. Giggling, she pokes utena on the back before grabbing her arm and pulling her out. "It is you! Welcome Prince Utena." her smile still showed so much happiness but just held his hand still.

As for me, I was still walking along the main hall of the throne room, pondering where my little sister was and to what I felt ealyier today. Maybe it was birds flying free in the air or it could be something dark and mysterious that I knew from years ago. I bit my lip a little, remember something in my past with my sister, the same nervous burning feeling in the pit of your stomach that really can bother you. I justs sighed before looking up at the color main glass window still thinking. "Hmmmm, I wonder if it's just me again. *sighs* My mind is lost today....and so eairly.." I was about to sit down before feeling a hand on my shoulder of the royal gown I had to wear to make me turn around to see a knight but he got on one knee and bowed his head. "Princess Mel, it seems you have some guests today. Do you wish to meet up with him today or anyone else?"

Guests? I didn't know we had guests already but I gently smiled, my brown eyes looking at him. "Thank you for telling me. I'll see to find him or meet up with him." the knight nods before getting up and leaving to continue his duties. My mind was still suprised but turns to see or meet up with who was here but I felt this person was in the royal flower garden.

Last edited by Melli on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:37 pm

it happened again... the mood was sad around me and i cast another whithered rose down. there was fifteen blood orchids, ten lilacs, eighty poopies, fifteen lilies, thirty blossoms of lavender, and five roses two pink two white and one blood red, all were wilted. Before Mel arrived i had another blood red rose and was looking at it just looking. as she arrived she saw i wilt under my vampire gaze and i threw it down on the pile. i sighed and closed my eyes. [color=olive]i can never look at her for long still...[color]
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 pm

I smiled nervously, in a bit of surprise to see that it wasn't anyone whom would report me but my beloved princess. The little sister to the successor of the Queen, in other words, she'd be queen soon. Then I wondered who she was going to marry and make her king. Hm. But nonetheless, the little princess grabbed her arm and flung me aside with her as well, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers together. I smiled softly, now able to make eye contact.

"Well hello there. It's nice to see you again."

I took a moment to pause and then stood upright, regaining my balance from the fling outward from where I was hiding, which was with impressive force, might I add. I blinked again, thinking what it was I had to ask her. . .

"Did anything exciting happen today?" ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:12 pm

"It's great to see you again too, Utena! I was hoping that you would come to see me again and now you did." her smiled just kept giggling happy. Her life did change when metting Utena but then hugs him. "The reason why I was happy is seeing you show up today!!!!!! I was hoping you would since I did miss you." She got more happy more and more but lets him go, still holding his hand with her own.

I saw the same warrior from before, being silent when my brown eyes see the pile of wilted flowers and roses from the garden. I did feel bad for him since that told him he was thinking of negative things or worse. I just sighed and walked over to him, gently patting his shoulder. "I see you're still having a sad feeling in your soul and heart again? And your not even going to look at me?" My brown eyes kept looking at his face but only on the side since I knew he didn't wish to look at my eyes.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:25 pm

only becuase i can no longer look at you the way i used to without harming you. i glanced at her and she felt a power in my eyes that could bend the will of most humans or break any human to nothing if i just looked too long. only strong willed humans can withstand my gaze but even they break under its power. supernatural creatures have a slight immunity but if i tried my gaze could become like a lazer and burn what i focus on.

I looked away before long and closed my eyes so that she may see my face in full, it had thinned from the boyish charm fading to be replaced by a man's face but it wasn't quite a man's face yet. Then i knelt before her, It is truly a great pleasure to see you again My Princess I have kept the borders of light and darkness free of war as I promised I would. i lowered my head to her and apologized for killing the beauty of her garden with my eyes. i indicated the pile of withered flowers that i intended to use to fertilize the flowerbed.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Still holding onto her hand, I smiled and started to swing it lightly.

"Well, why don't we go out to the garden and see who is there. I came to see you but I wouldn't mind paying a visit to see your sister or whomever's around, really. It's been a while."

I smiled nervously. I'd hoped she'd comply. Yes, I did wish to go see her sister or whomever was lying around, maybe to get some more fresh air. However, what I really wanted to check out was what was out there that was causing such great death and destruction. I had sensory abilities to all life, however major or minor it was. And whomever this presence was, he or she was killing like there was no tomorrow. I became concerned.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:45 pm

I shook my head hearing him say that but just sighed. I knew it was something bad but now, I only hope that he will cheer up or something. I really didn't like others having sad or negative thoughts for some reason; they effect my heart that it would make me feel of having a heart attack.

"*sighs* You really need to cheer up more. I really don't like sadness in you or anyone miter...but it can't be helped." My hand kept touching his cheek till he got on his knees in front of me, making me silent. I wanted to help him, I wanted to see my friend smile once more like before when I could see his eyes but now, It couldn't happen no more.

Melli blinks but giggled, eyes closed for a second hearing Utena talk. She really did like his voice, feeling it sounded like a guardian angle or so."Yeah sure. I think my sister is outside again with someone but that works too. Lets go!" Quickly, Melli pulls Utena along with her while laughing with a big smile. Her black peral eyes looked away as she led them through the hall happy. She knew that everyone thought that her and Mel would like getting visitors and not be so nervous from thinking negative thoughts. She finds the garden doors and opens them, seeing more doves flying from the noise.

"Mel!"

I looked frrom the voice and see my sister and Utena with her. "it seems you're not the only visitor here today." I turns from him but smiled to Utena gently with brown eyes gazing into his blue ones. "Hello, Prince Utena. Here for another visit today?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Utena the Prin... the Girl Prince is here? i opened my eyes to see this miracle of fate that a girl is a prince. i saw her and the younger princess and stared for some time but only until my eyes started to seep their power out. then i closed them. When I spoke i almost said princess something i never wanted to go again after she used her magic on me. Good Day Melli-chan youve grown up i saw. i remembered she was still a small child when i left to balance the light and dark border and was pleased that they both remained safe while i was away.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"So you've heard of me?"

I blinked and my gaze looked over to the pile of wilted flowers. It was always such a sad thing to witness flowers die. They were always so gentle and full of life in the petals that they bloomed and yet they always wilt and die. It wasn't fair that such a beautiful thing have such a short lifespan. Discreetly, without anyone noticing, I blinked and the flowers began to gain their colors back as well as their lives. They seemed to be living once more. But, still there was one rose, one red rose that no matter how much someone wished to destroy it, they could not. It seemed to be protected by this magical aura that glowed yellow. I smiled knowing that it was still there and still standing.

"Friends?"

I blinked in confusion and laughed in a bit of nervousness. I felt her hug my arm and that made me smile. So much was going on right now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

"Yes, I have. It seems my sister has been talking about you alot. Not to metoned that some of the other guards were told of you a little too. I think it's really suprising my little sister fell in love with you." My smiled still showed on my lips but I was even happy to see the flowers regaining their life and colors once more. I heard Melli giggling happy watching this but she was so greatful to this. Flowers should remain beautiful and lovley for everyone they get picked by.

Melli just kept hugging utena's arm in her own but had her eyes closed. "yeah sis! Can't he be your firned too? Pretty please?" I only could laugh with my eyes closed but opens them, looking right into Utena's blue eyes with my gentle ones.

"Well, if you think that is a good idea sure. I'll be friends with you Prince Utena." I slowly held my gown but did a small bow to her but kept my happy smile.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:46 pm

i noticed the flowers i wilted return to life and Knew Utena was resonsible. Thank you Utena i apologize for putting you through that... the death of six of your roses. i spoke to her mind directly and opened my eyes again looking into hers. she felt the power of my gaze with no effect on her at all. its nice to have a friend who can fix my damage. i nodded at the flowers and then looked at the Mel-chans again before closing my eyes but this time they were emeralds not hazel or green.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm

'You're welcome. It's a shame to see such flowers die, though they're not all mine.'

I smiled and watched as the flowers came back to life. Hopefully no one but Bryant and myself noticed that it was my doing in which brought the flowers back to their vivacious states.

"Friends with Mel? Sure, that seems fine. I mean I thought we were before. But, I thought you and I, Melli, were more than friends?"

Weakly, I smiled in a bit of frenzy. My mind seemed to be so confused as to what was happening, I couldn't keep up with everything at the moment. But nonetheless I held it all together and just agreed with whatever was being said.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm

"Silly Utena, Of course we are more than friends. Were lovers now aren't we? Besides, you're so cute!" She hugs Utena tightly now while laughing happy, her cheeks now showing a litght pink to them. I was glad that my sister was happy and was in love with Utena but even if I was alone, I'm always happy for my friends and sister.

"Thank you then and sis, don't hug him too tightly." I see her look embarrised but still hugging Utena and gives a small kiss on her cheek. "I won't. But, are you and Brandon going to stay here for lunch? We were about to eat if you wanted to."

"She's right. We got lots of food being prepared later on and it would be nice to have others to eat with, if you like to." I once again smiled happy to the two but did hope for that.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Your whole kingdom cannot possible supply enough food to feed me at one sitting Mel-chan. i smiled at the idea of food and joked a bit with only slight exaggeration. indeed the kingdom could feed me in one sitting but it would require an entire banquet table for just myself. i fingered a dark blue cloth with rich embroidery on it that was in my pocket. a gift for Mel-chan in honor of the announcement. So Melli-chan how old are you this year? its been so long i dont remember. i turned my head to the younger sister joking but hiding that fact as i fingered something in my other pocket.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:01 pm

I stayed there, listening to the conversation progress in front of me, happy as ever. Joining my hand with Melli and smiling about the fact that I had a lover. Life couldn't get any better. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next