MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Melli pouths a little bit while looking at brandon from saying of her age. Blushing a little embarrised, she kept hugging utena but I just laughed a bit. "If you want to know, I'm 16 and proud of it. Besides, my big sister say being 16 is a good age for me."

My smile still showed while listening to my sister but moves some of my dark brown hair that's down to my shoulders out of my face a little. "I think everyone knows of that sister but don't get over excited again. You might have a hyper moment or so." I laughed a bit from what I said but then turns to face brandon.

"As for you, what makes you think I don't? I know how much food is needed to feed you till your full or so. That's why for this dinner, I asked a few chefs to make a seperated table for you so you can have all you can eat. How is that for you hmmm?" I only knew maybe that will help fill Brandon's stomach but if not, we had more in the back of the kitchen still hot and fresh in case.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 2 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm

OOC: lucky for me rose glasses dont work on inanimate objects.

16 that practically makes you a woman. i have something for you a gift i made to let your prince be with you always. i pulled a perfect replica of Utena out it was perfectly crafted to her actual body shape and her clothes she wore hugged her curves perfectly as well and i placed it in Melli's hand. i then turned to Mel-chan and utena its good to see you two again im sorry for being done so long but its my duty to protect the princesses of this land from darkness any way i know how.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm

"It's alright. It's nice to see you again, my friend. You're only doing you're job and I understand that. I've been doing my part to make the Darkness Kingdom a better place. I am trying my best to enhance the living conditions over there as well as the overall way things are run. Me and my buddy Chu chu that is!"

I smiled, genuinely. A small pause was taken as I was enjoying the atmosphere around us. It was a nice day and the flowers had been restored to their prior lifelike state, the spell stopped and wore off. I could only keep up a smile, invigorated by the area itself. Then my stomach growled. I covered it with my hand that was free and a small flush appeared on my face as my hand moved from my stomach to the back of my head to rub it.

"I must be hungry. Hehe."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm

"You both do wonderful in keeping the kingdoms safe from the darkness well. I'm very greatful for that and the same for melli as well." I smiled while seeing melli just keep hugging Utena. Her ears did hear the rumble of Utena's stomach, making her think it's so cute. "Guess that means you are hungry now. Follow me inside then, we all can have some lunch together if you like. I am acutally curious of what the chef made for us today."

Feeling the same wind again but I Ignored it, my body twisted to turn as I head back inside the kingdom and lead everyone into the dining room for our lunch today. Melli was so happy about this too that she gently tugs Utena with her inside the kingdom as well, smelling some food cooked and waiting for them all.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Wait... Mel-chan. may i talk to you in private. i took her wrist in my hand to stop her hoping Utena and Melli would continue in their own way to the banquet.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm

We continued our way to the banquet and I couldn't wait to see what was for lunch!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Melli decided to lead Utena inside the dining room so they could eat. She stops to see as I said of two large tables. One was for us with many different foods that you could think of. As of the second table, it was for brandon and the same for the food resting on fine white plates with gold incarved into them. "Princess Melli, we all have finished preparing the food for you, your sister, and the two other guests." he said, bowing his head.

"Thank you so much! come on Utena, lets sit together!" She kept gently pulling Utena to the table before seeing a maid pulling out a chair for Melli to sit down and did the same for Utena as well. Her black eyes spots the food laying on her and utena's plate; cooked fish cut into squares cooked in a golden brown crust. Mash potatoes on the side with sweet corn. As for the drinks, it was either water or tea of some sort. Their were more food on the table but that's unless they wanted to get something else.

I felt Brandon hold my wrist in his hand, turning my head in confusion to wonder what he would want to speak of. "Alright then brandon." I turn to now face him but sees his hand still holding my wrist.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 pm

i let her go and took her to the only private place in the castle. a corner of the wall where the moat could be accessed and only she and i knew about it. i stood on the edge of the water looking at it before pulling out the cloth i had. it was a tablecloth. i want to return this to you it fed me well on my travels but it belongs to you and you alone. i opened my eyes and gazed at her like i did in the past. the tablecloth was magical and could summon an unending feast if given the proper enchantment i hugged her in thanks and slipped it into her pocket just in case she tried to make me keep it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 pm

I was already chowing down on the delectable food placed in front of me, save the fish. I didn't care much for seafood. But everything was so richly prepared, it made me wish I had a talent for cooking, which, I did not possess, sadly. But, everything was great and tasted really good! My stomach couldn't get enough!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Melli was happy to see Utena liking the food the chefs had made for lunch today. She giggled lightly to herself while taking a peice of the fish and eating it. It was crunchy and buttery from the seasoning that was used on it. Loving how she could savor it's texture and flavor as she ate her food too. They did a good job decorating the dinning table with a beautiful white cloth, siver forks, spoons, knives, and cups. Even the flowers they had in the vases were picked fresh but gave the area a sweet scented feeling around them.

I looked back at brandon while slowly seeing the tablecloth being placed into my gown's pocket when he hugged me close to him. A smile was seen on my face but I was happy I could help him in some way. Right now, my brown eyes looked to brandon but I could see his own eyes again like years ago; sure they looked and felt more different but they felt so mysterious."You're welcome brandon but I'm gald the cloth could help you in some way." I hug him back gently while my eyes looked at the ground. I even felt a small tear fall down my cheek in happiness. I just gently rub his back as I slowly pull back till I stop. I felt that annoying feeling again but it was more evil like now. It was impossible since I know brandon and Utena do well to keep me and my sister safe but could it be something else? It even made my heart feel sick and weak but I remained silent. "come on Brandon, we should head to the dinning room to get some lunch. I'm guessing melli and utena already started."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm

not until you tell me when you know about the rising dragon population... i hated to do this but i wasnt just here for a social call something was happening in the world of darkness and dragons were propagating and sending massive armies at the world of light i fought them all off and even created a barrier to keep anything out while i was gone. i spoke quietly wishing for more than just this time to look at her but i had to close my eyes. also my spies tell me that the evil fortresses are rebuilt and monsters are using them as breeding grounds... some form of magic is making sure infants mature and mate faster than normal. i opened my eyes again to look at her. please if there is a danger to the kindgom i have to go destroy it even if my life is in danger in those places as you know it is.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I burped finishing one plate full of everything save the seafood set on the table. I devoured it and then patted my stomach, all full, for now that was. I then kissed Melli on the cheek.

"Thank you for the delicious food! That really hit the spot, Melli."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am

"I'm glad you did. Our chefs do their best to let us eat good healthy food but this was really a good lunch. Though," she stops to think again, wondering of where me and brandon was. "Where are the other two? If they don't hurry up, the food will get cold and they might not like it." she kept looking worried a little but just puts down her fork as she turns to look at the window and the sky.

I looked shocked to hear this from brandon, wondering how in the world he knew of the Dragons but I remememberd he knew more than I did since I was always had to stay in the kingdom with my baby sister out from harms way. "I..I don't know. I mean, It's hard to say at the moment. True, what you say is true of the dragon's breeding rate growing at a dangerous rate but no one knows why." I looked down at the ground whlie trying to think of something or how to speak to him now. "The dragons and the ones that help with that breeding points too are trying to grow their county so they can do what they could for another war between the kingdoms." I looked back into brandon's eyes with my brown ones. "Though, the head leader of the dragons and the armys are growing angry since they are trying to break the barrier you left but their after something......" I didn't know what it could be till I was wondering of that dark wind I felt from before. Could it have been from the dragons that's a little far away? Were they trying to get into the kingdom of light?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am

i see... i stared at her eyes and something lay behind mine but i closed them before she could tell what it was. when they opend again they were the eyes she remembered. there this way i can look at you. i walked with her back to the banquet.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am

I was full and not eating anymore. At the mention of the food getting cold, I scanned the table with my eyes imagining the passion I had for Melli and all of the food began to smoke again. The small fires under the foods began to surge to make it appear as if they were keeping it hot for Bryant and Mel. I smiled knowing I had done a job well done as well as concealing my powers. They were hard to control under some circumstances. I wondered what was up with Melli though, she didn't appear to want to touch me much and she seemed sort of distracted. Now was when I was beginning to wonder: Was something wrong?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:22 am

I walked by Brandon as we made our way to the dining room so we both could eat as well, the wind was feeling normal again like other days would be but this day of the wind was somehow always changing. It really confused me but I would rather not ask why or see how come. My hand fisted up a little to grip the gown of my royal dress but I turn to enter or I was about to. That's when a sudden powerful blew around me and Brandon and a little bit into the dining room where my sister and Utena was. What in the world is this? What's happening today? I sheild my eyes from the wind, feeling it moving my royal gown a little.

Melli covers her eyes too while feeling the powerful wind blowing inside of the dining room now. She felt scared to what was happening but kept near Utena afraid now. "Ut-Utena, what is going on? what is with this wind? it's so strong; almost like a dragon's flame.." She kept shilding her eyes but hears the feet of the royal guards looking around if something was trying to attack the royal princesses.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 am

i vanished to attack the oncoming army but as i looked at the masses even my jaw dropped these dragons were old too old and each one was as powerful as an ancient one. these were aged using the magic i told Mel-chan about. i built my power and exploded over the castle. the blast vaporized the first three armies and damaged the rest as i turned to energy bombs to take out massive numbers of these dragons more than my shockwave did.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 am

I wondered where Bryant went as I stood guard of Melli and Mel at the table where the food was.

"Don't worry girls, I'll protect you."

I tried to say that as seriously as possible but it sorta came out a bit adorably comical.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 am

The guards sees me go inside the dining room whlie running out to try to defend the kingdom as they hear shouting or roaring of the other army and dragons that showed up here today. Melli was scared while looking around but I went to her, gently hugging her to me.

"Thank you Utena." I knew melli would not like this sort of thing again, not after what happened to the other lost kingdoms that was destoryed. EVen thinking of that made me feel angry to what this army and the dragons were doing or trying to do."Mel..I'm so scared. What is going on?"

"Shhh, it's okay sis. I'm here and don't worry. Utena and brandon will help us.." I didn't want her crying but I couldn't be helped as I heard the blade of swords clashing against each other when some of the guards outside were trying to help fight off some of the army that tired to break or make a crack in the barrier that's around the kingdom.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:24 am

i was blasted down by the dragon's fire and four lept on me to hold me down.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 am

"What do you think is going on out there?"

I asked curiously, a little worried about Bryant. Suddenly a small mouse, deprived of air, hopped out of my bag which was set on one of the chairs surrounding the table. He saw the food and rushed straight for it. My eyes widened.

"Ah! Chu chu! What are you doing here?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:31 pm

"Utena, what is that-ahh!" she stops because of a roaring noise heard from outside of the light kindome, making her hug me tight in a vice grip. I hugged her still but heard it too. My heart almost stopped hearing that noise if it told me one of them got brandon or worse.

"Your Highness, we need to move you two away from here! The guards are having trouble keeping the army away-"

"Get back up guards right now to help them! We can't let the barrier get destoryed!" I looked at the guard after giving the order as he nods and runs away to do that. I kept my sister in a warm embrace to calm her but looked outside to see a few of the army trying to destroy the barrier but what were they after?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm

My yell echoed across the kingdom 99.9999% of the monsters blew up with a massive detonation the the barrier channeled every last bit of my energy and lifeforce, exploding it out to wipe out all but the furthest troops buying us only a minute as 100 monsters remained. i could no longer be sensed and the barrier i formed died as i fell from even Utena's radar.

i was not dead but everyone assumed i was becuase of a warning i gave Mel-chan to be spread to the people before i left. "if you ever hear my voice i will be dead." the resulting message to the people was: Dear citizens of Eterna... Our greatest hero has volunteered to fight on the border of darkness to force the monsters in our land to die out and protect us from future monster attacks. But he gave me a warning to pass to all of you... a tear of sadness crossed The queens face as she spoke. Should you ever hear my voice i will be dead. as a result of this warning i have opened negotiations with our neighbor to ask their assistance with the defense of our kingdom against the forces of darkness. OUR NEW HERO PRINCE UTENA TENJOU!!!! Utena stepped out young but capable. the younger princess behind Mel-chan was taken instantly by her princely actions and burned red with the sight.

OOC: this is like a back story i just thought of at the beginning of my post to explain why my yell was so importan i mentioned it in my post
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm

OOC: there will be more in my next post that way i have more to type Wink
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

OOC: Before I post anything I'd like to know what is happening. What am I the 'new hero' of? I didn't really do anything. What happened to you Bryant and where'd you go? And I know you had to fight something but what the heck. I mean, I didn't read your posts because quite frankly I hate reading and it was too damn long. Fight with dragons, got it, but I'm so lost right now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next