MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

"She does have a point but at times, it could be something else. I mean, how come I can't do a bit more help besides watching out. I can still fight with a sword and such." I looked at the two but I do wish to be more of help.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 19 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 10, 2012 1:04 pm

I shook my head. no the bond you two have will be our weapon so to speak. as long as you hold on to the love you share her experience wont matter. her instinct will guide her magic in conjunction with yours Utena and you can use your experience to mold her magic along with yours. ive been thinking about this for several hours. and you two are in the perfect state to help eachother become stronger in your own ways. i turned to Mel-chan, Mel-chan follow your heart and instincts i have faith that you will be able to handle it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 10, 2012 8:11 pm

"Bonds may be strong and all, Bry, but I don't wanna put my lady in any more trouble than she already was in. I would love to take her along, but I'd feel much more at ease leaving her here."

I sighed and paused, thinking about it for a moment. I knew I would be outnumbered here, no matter what I did.

"I'm not sure this will work out. But if she must come along, then fine. I'll have to be okay with it. It's just... she's a beginner at magic, regardless of what this "special bond" between us can do. No witch can shape the magic of the other, since it belongs to the other person. And anyway, she's a sorceress, so she doesn't have magical talents that are natural to her body. She had to learn them, she has to learn to control and project them, this energy through that ring. I cannot be the object she projects her magic through."

I started to rub my temples with my fingers. All of this was just giving me a headache.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 pm

I looked at Utena while gently getting up, touching her shoulder. "EAsy Utena. I don't need you getting a headace or so on me okay? I'll be sure to be careful when we all go. I won't be a person to get in the way." I smiled happy to her but kept a calm quiet look on my face.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 12, 2012 4:15 pm

I understand that feeling i really do Utena. But these are my powers. i know what it takes to beat them. i turn to Mel-chan. i dont know when or how but i think you two are the secret to solving alot of this kingdom's issues. believe me when i say i wont let any harm come to either of you.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 pm

OOC: Weird bro, you're calling me Utena. o.o

"Alright."

I said, sighing and shaking my head. I understood, and plus Mel's hand to my shoulder really did help in a sense. Always had a soft spot for that part of my body.

"Trust me Bry, I can protect myself and this lovely lady here."

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her cheek sweetly, holding her in my arms.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm

I smiled a bit more to see Utena calming down more since I didn't want her to get angry all the time. It was bad for her health. As she did calm down, I felt her holding me with her arms around my wait but it made me blush a light pink.

"She's right. Don't forget; Utena and me are strong fighters too, Bryant so no worry." I kissed utena's cheek back while smiling.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 13, 2012 2:20 am

especially when you fight together. i nodded agreeing with them.

OOC: okay. what should he say for ya name then?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 am

OOC: Well, no, I don't mean he should call me any specific name. He can call me whatever the hell he wants. I'm just saying personally it's weird for you to call me Utena because you usually say Tena. But yeahhh.

"I couldn't agree more."

I smiled and then took her by the waist, dipping her down in my arms, the way that all the dramatic movie stars do it, using my leg as a support for her back so she wouldn't find this pose strenuous or hurtful. Then I kissed her lips lovingly. The kiss was not only to say I love and trust you, it was to say I'll protect you no matter what. And it was also to say, I will die in your place had it come to that. I really did care for Mel, and I wasn't going to let anything happen to her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun May 13, 2012 10:15 pm

I was so happy that me and utena was happy together and from her honest words to me. My heart just felt so light like a feather till she held me by her arms and kissed me, my eyes closing to enjoy the warm feeling from her lips. I wanted to be more than just someone she loved though. I wanted to get stronger to if she was in danger, I would be there to help her no matter what.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm

a flash of steel and a bath of warm crimson as my back is slashed by a mantis insect shocked and poisoned my numb body drops like a boned fish as the ugly creature turns to Utena and Mel-chan it charges forward with my blood dripping from its metallic claws.

the monster roars as it raises a sythe to slay the two lovers.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Immediately, I stopped lip locking with Mel and watched as the monster discharged from Bryant, or what appeared to have happened was that. I got in front of Mel and drew the Sword of Dios from its sheath, protecting her. I wasn't going to let whatever the heck this thing was hurt her. I watched it with intensity in the gleams of my eyes.

The atmosphere turned serious as I wondered, how was I to beat this thing? And what was it? I wasn't going to let my guard down. I would avenge Bryant's injuries.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 14, 2012 5:42 pm

I still looked so happy before seeing crimson red color of blood from bryant's back. My eyes looked up to see a monster charging at me and utena but I was wondering where it came from. As Utena got in front of me to keep me safe, I stood up about to draw my sword too just in case she needed some help.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm

My power level surged as i got up. my body glowed gold as my hair turns gold and my power explodes out of me. my arm stretched and gripped the creature ripping it back. the last thing it saw was its poison surging through my eyes as i tore its head off. my transformation only sped up the poison allowing it to attack my vital organs. i staggered and fell into a deep coma as my transformation vanished as suddenly as it arrived.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 pm

I blinked as I watched Bryant come from nowhere and save us from our impending doom. It was really something. But as quickly as he came in and saved us, he was also incapacitated and left unconscious on the floor. It seemed he was either dying or in a coma. Immediately, seeing no more danger, I rushed to him and cuddled him in my arms.

I took a pause and dramatically looked to Mel who seemed to be standing by as well, and I said it with some of tone of complacency...

"I keep waiting for someone to yell gotcha."

I stared down at his unmoving body. I was worried.

"Come on dude, just.... be okay, please. Please be okay."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon May 14, 2012 8:55 pm

I couldn't move from what I just say but my eyes looked scared and worried for bryant. I went over to bryant and Utena too while bending down on my knees to look down at his face. "U-Utena, will he be...a-alright?" my voice felt so really scared but I didn't know what to do or say at this moment. It was like other bad things were still happening to all of us, including bryant.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 pm

OOC: Revisions completed: enter the perverted pet.

A sticky purple-black puddle bubbles slowly from the ground it twists and forms together into a reverse uvula sticking out of the puddle. the bulb opens revealing an orange eye red iris and a slit deeper than the greatest evil. He is merely poisoned, merely HA he should be dead in a few hours. then i will be free to have you two as my brides. the feeling from this creature was the same as the creatures that stole My powers but it felt only perverted not evil.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 15, 2012 11:07 pm

All of a sudden the tears that ever had a chance of welling in my eyes and falling down my cheeks, stopped immediately. I took a look at the man that was now staring us in the face and proclaiming that he was going to make us both his brides. He seemed to not be joking, but he fit the joker type character. These types of people I did not appreciate and at a time like this, I didn't appreciate his forwardness. I'd slay him alive if he made any more comments like that to Mel.

"Who are you? What's your name, sir? You know Bryant... where did you come from?"

I was on guard right away. I needed to protect Mel and much less be careful with this guy for my own reasons. He didn't seem to be a threat or any danger, just extremely stupid. But, I wasn't about to play his game. No, I'd end it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 am

My eyes kept looking down to bryant's body just being held by Utena but I just looked nervous when this blob like thing shows up, saying we are going to be it's brides if bryant dies in a little while. I felt my heart beating in fear but kept by Utena a little nervous. "Utena? what is that thing? I'm getting nervous a bit here.."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 16, 2012 1:54 pm

He luaghed deeply and the puddle twisted around the blob in a spiral as it created a body resembling brandon but the eyes were its eyes and the skin was purple with bright pink crystals on the extremetes. I am called Inglet. i was hatched from an egg he found after killing a fearsome creature my mother. after which i fed upon his brainwaves andthe water of his body sitting on his head. it walked over to brandon extending a clawed hand as if to tear his skin.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 pm

"Interesting. Well, as much as I'd like to care about who you are or where you're from and how you came to be, I don't. The only thing I care about is the fact that my friends are alive and well. And oh, not married to you."

I stared at him with hatred in my eyes, pure hatred. I don't think I've ever hated anyone this much, this quickly. It was a strange sort of a feeling. I don't think I've ever wanted to see anyone hurt and if I did, I wouldn't take pleasure in it, especially if I was the one who dealt the pain. But with this guy, for some reason, I would take great pleasure in killing this guy. I held my sword up to him and stood in front of Mel.

"So... how do you wish to be killed? Because I swear to you bastard, that today you will know not another minute of that pathetic thing you call life. You'll be dead by my hands, my sword before you even lay a hand on my girl! Before you even dare make me your bride! My heart belongs to Mel and hers to me, and we shall be married to each other someday, not to you! So I suggest you shut the fuck up and let me kill you."

My powers were starting to become uneasy and almost to the point where I lost the minimalist control over them. This was starting to get bad.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed May 16, 2012 10:55 pm

"Utena? Don't get too mad...please." I looked in worry to her as she got mad. After what happened so far, it made me worry. Looking at the blob creature, I kept by utena in case.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 17, 2012 3:10 pm

You can have eachother as well. but that is not why i am here. i am here to tell you how to purify that venom. Mel. i know you have healing abilities, but i do not know if you have a purification ability. if you do you must use it on him. Utena i know you hold a vast knowledge of spells, you need to teach Mel how to use a purify spell and use one in conjunction with hers. he smiled as i stirred. the venom began attacking my stomach first yet due to its vastness it would slow down the spreading as my stomach begins to attack the venom, that is what cuased me to stir though i was in a coma.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 17, 2012 6:36 pm

"I'm going to ignore you for now and all that you are and just listen to the parts about saving my friend. Purification is way too complicated for Mel, I have enough magical capacity in my body to do it for the both of us. It may tire me out, but I'll save him. I've done so before..."

I looked at him with determination, and then switched my gaze to Bryant. I rushed forward and held him in my arms, gently touching his cheek. He was my best friend and dying from this poison. I knew I had to do this fast and try to prevent it from spreading. Then, once was prevented, I needed to dissipate it. That was quite some task, but I'd be able to do it. I then took his hand and let it fall, closing my eyes and concentrating all my anger, all my desperation, everything into my magical powers. There was a purely white aura shining around me, in an almost blinding hue. I pressed my hand gently on top of his stomach and began to summon more and more of my power. Most of it was starting to come out of its reserves now. But, I was nowhere close to my full potential.

"Light be thy life, life with my life. Suffer no longer. My friend of years, my brother of today, take that which I give to you. Take my light. Take it now. Thou shall be saved."

I spoke calmly and focused all of my power out of my body. The winds began to pick up violently around us, and blow things around, cutting into walls and even into the hard tile flooring. I kept my hand on his stomach and I then began to press a little harder so that my touch was firmer than it was just a moment ago. I was beginning to power up even more, and start to pour my light into his body. I should have hoped this impressed Mel and surprised that bastard... Inglet.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 17, 2012 7:38 pm

"Utena is right. I don't know how to do that right now. I do know some healing when I had that curse but I have to re learn it all over again. Now, thanks to you, I feel more useless." I kept looking down sadly from hearing Inglet's words but I suddenly heard Utena's able to do something like that. My eyes focused on her as she goes over to our wounded friend quickly and chanted a few magic words.

I was going to say something before I shield my eyes as the winds picked up. Her words went into my ears even from the winds as she was using a spell till I spot the light flowing from her and into him. Was this Utena's powerful healing spell? To me, I was really really impressed from all this. I knew one thing though; Utena was one powerful witch I ever seen.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next