MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 I_vote_lcapA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 I_voting_barA Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

3 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 Empty A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

First topic message reminder :

It was about noontime in two kingdoms far far away from one another. One lurked in the premises of darkness, the sun being an alien thing to them. The citizens of that territory hardly got to see the light both physically and metaphorically. Their lives were enshrouded in a foggy mode of constant detestation. The other kingdom was nothing but sunshine. The moon seemed a far off concept to them, although it was the entity that did take over the sky in the times of the night. The sky was a stage for many members of the celestial family. And of course, one of the more important ones were stars. And they, interestingly enough, may play a big part in the fate of two young and unsuspecting lovers of this story as well...

"I don't know Chu chu, maybe I should send her some flowers or something. You know to show her my appreciation."

The small mouse only shook his head in a rapid fashion, holding the small piece of wood he'd found lying there. He poked my arm with it and ran at me. I held him off with a single finger, daydreaming about the young princess I'd gotten to know. A whole other kingdom away, but no matter, our love was like an unbreakable bond. At least I thought she loved me back.

"Chu chu do you think I'm in love?"

He gave me a look of disbelief as if I were to supposed to have known this already. I smiled and discreetly waved my finger in the air. Magically, in her backyard in the green grasses, a red rose would begin to bloom, sprouting from the small ball of magic that touched the grass gently. I sighed, contently.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 am

but she found her love... that bond between us was turned into the bond with her husband who she gave her heart. from what tomi said was what mel-chan said. she loved me too. i didn't want to hear it but i did want to. if i try to pursue her... ill break her heart. if i stay... tomi what will happen if i stay? you know more than anyone...

OOC: if im wrong let me know and ill gie him a brain fart that will call the darkness of his soul to the core of his heart.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~ - Page 32 Empty Re: A Heart's Riddle: Direction of Affection~

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 pm

I listened in, catching on to what they're talking about. But, quite honestly I was lost at the very moment. I didn't know what they were speaking of, the depth of it, or even as they say 'which way was up'. I was going to have a hard time understanding, but I kept listening.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 pm

"I know she found love but Mel dosen't know her true ways of life and how she was born. She might seem human but she's as I said before. I'm worried utena will not love her if she was what she is." He said looking down but I was humming sitting near some flowers, smiling happily holding a few in my arms.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:18 pm

utena knows... we told her... when i lost my powers... i had to tell them alot about me so i could get them back.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:56 pm

OOC: I'm completely drained of all creativity, and capability to come up with a post. Therefore, I will be taking a small leave again from the topic, you tell me when I can come back in.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm

ooc:awww, I don't have many ideas either but I'll think of something

bic:the king said nothing but he gets up to look out from the window. "Bryant, I care for my children but..what if Mel knows herself. What if the evil seed in her wakes up?" he asked. I was still sitting on the ground laughing happy holding the flowers but then my eye noticed one flower that grew under some thorn bushes. It felt so apart from the others as I got up, bending down to see it. It's petals looked normal but of a unknown evil omen type color, it's spiky thorns thick enough to cut into the skin. My eyes looked at it as I gently reach to pick it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

it withered and died as she felt my demon power cloak it.

well... i been keeping it quiet... but now it has come to her attention that i have been... i look to tomi as more grow and i don't see them. if she wants me... ill have her... but i don't think her husband will agree to her marrying both of us...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 pm

"You loved her?" He asked looking quiet but gently sighed. I said nothing but looked at the dead plate but my fingers touches the ashes of the flower.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm

yes... i love her, Very much so, i sigh and sink to a sitting position while floating on the air. but i was a fool. and now the only way to show my love... is letting her choose her own path and support it. even if that path... i cannot walk.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm

The king said nothing but then looked down to think, wondering of me and Melli before looking up. "Bryant, as king you know you are trusthworthy but..you shouldn't leave cuz of this. Mel loves you and she loves Utena but she fears that you both will leave her." he said.

"What a unknown plant.."my fingers kept messing with the ashes but picks it up, slowly thinking before I try to heal it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Utena will never leave. and... ill have no choice. the ethereal planes... they call all the time now... the fairies... need my skills as a physical being to fight the monsters they cannot... i sigh again and sink lower settling on the ground. if... she chose me... she would cry when i leave. she chose utena knowing... i have to leave every now and again. i smile and hold my head as happy tears and happy memories of her and utena flow. and... she made a good choice. utena is strong. wise. and more manly than me even tho she is a girl. my manly parts are brutish dull-minded and even wild... i draw upon the traits of my mother... to balance that out.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:49 pm

"I understand." The king said but looked to him with a calm happy look. "Just be sure to come and visit. you know how Mel gets." he explained. After a few minutes, I looked to see the flower still destroyed but it left some of it's petals alive, their color almost like a trance. I tilted my head to the side but slowly pokes at it but the petal slowly then attached to my skin, slowly dissapearing into my finger. ".......what was that all about?"I said but looked to see the other petals gone but they were in my body leaving only purple dust.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 pm

ill be back in a day. don't tell her i left but tell her i will be bac in the morning... i vanish in a flash of blinding white light
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

The king just nods but then sees me walk in but brushing my hands from the dust. "Daughter, you okay?"

"No worries papa, I'm alright. Did you rest alright?"I smiled to him but he smiled back to nod. I looked happy and then gently hugs him as he did the same for me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 pm

And the ear of the bat disappeared with my want to listen in. I watched Bryant swiftly leave, and he didn't want Mel to know he was gone. Right, and I needed to keep that secret. But, wouldn't she find out eventually?

I watched my bride walk back into the throne room. Her father addressed her with a tone of comfort and she seemed to answer him back in that same soft-spoken way she always did. She was always like that. And while it was good to see things normal once more, something truly didn't feel right. I guess without Bryant around and having him speak like that, worried me a bit.

I knew I couldn't then leave, as not only would I be a liability on the battlefield with Bryant, but I'd be leaving Mel on her own. And I knew it wasn't my duty anyway, no matter how much I wanted to help my friend out. But, as it was, I was useless to do anything, so I figured, I might as well catch myself up on some things, particularly that which Bryant and the king were mentioning. Just what kind of monster and blood was coursing through the veins of Mel anyway and was there a way to remove it before it got the better of her?

I'd love her regardless, but I needed to know.

And so I worked my way all the way to the royal library, not uttering a word as I plodded all the way there. Once I found the books I was looking for, I began to read. Just sit and read. And, eventually, in one of the books, I'd found a special gem. That I removed and placed in one of my pockets, then I continued reading. This was all exciting stuff.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

After the hug, I helped my father sit again and I went off to do something by myself. He watched me go but then looked down at the shiny wooden floor, thinking of what future was in hold for me. Humming to myself, I had a happy feeling going through my body, more of a blessing to be honest. I was happily married, my family was safe, and all my friends were happy. Same for the ones that lives here but since I'll be queen one day, I'll make a few changes around here to make it more like home.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Within the few hours that had passed by, I'd finished about 6 books, and each of them provided me with information and facts and everything on the thing inside my wife. I found it great to be educated on the topic, and I thought 6 books directly on the subject would do the trick. I closed the last book and sighed.

Man my eyes were exhausted afterward. But nonetheless, I blinked and closed them for a few minutes, gaining my sight and the workings of them back without it hurting. (You know how your eyes can be sore? Exactly.) I wobbled my way up to standing and found my way out of the library. I'd all this knowledge in my head, I felt a pressure up there for once. I smiled as I strode down the hallway, in search of something to do.

I thought...

'Succubus, huh?'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 pm

I was helping my mother cleaning up something, even if the maids and butlers didn't want us to do anything but we did it. My mom told me she used to clean up everything when she can so I'm used to it. "their, all done. Thank you Mel for the help." she gives me a hug. "You welcome mama. I'm going to bed now so good night."I kiss her cheek but turn to leave but she stops me a minute.

"Mel, You do know you are getting older and has to be more serious as a princess to be queen. I hope you know that." she said but I looked quiet then gently nods. "I hope you do. Being queen is not always fun and games, it's when you have alot of responsibility to help all your people to keep them safe and to be sure for the ones living here. Me and your father will be proud of you that day when you do take my title of being queen."

"I know mama, I hope for that day too cuz when I become queen, things are going to change."I said but she smiled thinking I was just like her before petting my head. "I know you will. Now, off to bed with you." I giggle to wink and runs to my room for bed. The queen smiled watching me to but her eyes looked up to the glowing bright moon that shines over the land tonight. she hopes for that too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 pm

I'd made my way to the balcony on another floor, not the one that Mel was heading to for bed, but another. It was nighttime and I found the greatest comfort in staring out at the stars, the moon in this ebony sea above us. My eyes watched with wonder at some of the glow the cosmic entities emitted. They were all so wondrous.

I sighed and leaned my chin on the palm of my hand, and I leaned my elbow to that same arm on the balcony's ledge, just staring out. My thoughts not only wandered to that of how much I felt for this girl I was married now to, but what to do about her situation and of course, where Bryant was at this exact moment.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 pm

I was already ready for bed but I was smiling, hugging a bear I got from my mom but still wondering if I will be a good queen or at least be something better like my parents. Thinking to that, I gently blew out the lamp of the candle and curled up in the blankets, going to sleep. My mother, on the other hand, was heading up the same place Utena was before seeing her. "Oh, so you also like coming to watch the sky too hmm?" she smiled but looked at Utena gently.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 pm

I was slightly startled by the sudden voice. My sensory abilities had not fully recovered yet. Thus, when her voice rang into my ears, I jumped slightly, whipping my head around only to find my sights set on the queen approaching me.

"Oh, it's you. Sorry, you uh, you startled me."

I sighed out, relaxing a bit and turning my head back around to watch the glimmer of a few stars.

"Eh, I don't do this all the time. It's pretty and all, but I just... I guess I have a lot on my mind to think about."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm

"I'm sorry if I gave you a scare but did you wish to be alone?" the queen asked her gently.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm

"Well, I don't mind if you want to stay, if that's what you're asking."

I replied kindly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 pm

"If it's okay with you but thank you." She smiled but walks over to take a seat on a stool gently but looked up at the night sky.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 pm

"It's fine with me, your highness."

I smiled and managed a wobbly bow. Quite obviously my physical standard was not up to par yet.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next