MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Akumu I_vote_lcapAkumu I_voting_barAkumu I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Akumu EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Akumu EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Akumu EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Akumu EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Akumu EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Akumu EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Akumu EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Akumu EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Akumu EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Akumu

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Akumu Empty Akumu

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Quite some time had passed since the events at the kingdom. The Uchiha had lost his brother and ventured into the shadows of the world, trying to learn of his new power. To protect his identity from enemies made and those who know of him, he has gone under the alias "Akumu". Now he searches for a way back into his old world; the dimension from which he came.

The shinobi walked down the dark alleys of the forsaken city, ignoring the various looks some men were giving him. Deep inside he knew that some of them feared him, or at least we're intimidated by his look. No one dared to step in front of him and challenge him. Raijin came to the back entrance to a small bar and opened the door, his dark cloak concealing his mask in the shadow.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Akumu Empty Re: Akumu

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:47 am

OOC: WHOA RANDOM POST BRO! AWW YEAH. Where have you been? And what's all this about? :O
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm

OOC: Lmao I know! xD I'm back!! Haha I've been in the woods working. Lol Came back like almost two weeks ago. Haha Well I'm just trying to find a way to open a gateway to my home dimension.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:45 am

OOC: Oh alright, I gotcha bro. Well, have fun. But, um, I have something I wanna talk to you about, so I'm gonna PM you about it. It's not really all finished and set and ready to go yet, but it is in the making and I want you to join in if you're back for good now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

OOC: Okay, so I'm in. I'm going to work on getting more people in this with this topic right now. Lol

Raijin walked through the bar. Unbeknown to the men who were seated, this man was on the wanted list. His intentions for entering this bar were clear; he had heard of a man who possesses knowledge of the various dimensions, one being his own. Several men looked at him as he walked to the back of the bar. They didn't bother picking a fight or stopping him, they were too drunk.

As he reached the back there was a small room to his right. The entrance was guarded by two large men. Must have been serving as bodyguards. After all, this all knowing sage was highly wanted by many organizations. "I am here to see Ronin." From beneath the mask Raijin's eyes connected with both of theirs, instantly putting them into a trance. Defeated by the Dujutsu prowess they stepped aside and allowed him to enter.

"Ronin, I hear you have a certain scroll from one of the dimensions you know of. This scroll, I need it." The elderly looking man continues to suck on the hookah. Now and then he puffed out a purple colored smoke. Without a word he pointed to a shelf, as if he trusted Raijin. "Thank you....." He walked over to the shelf and grabbed the scroll, making his way out afterwards.

The contents in the scroll explained how to use a forbidden technique known by few in Raijin's dimension. A certain jutsu that allowed the user to bring back the soul and body of the deceased without any sacrifice. How Ronin gained possession of a scroll was beyond him but it didn't matter now. To ensure the safety of these men Raijin exited the bar, setting the scroll open in the alley. He performed a long string of hand seals and awaited for who would soon appear before him.....

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

The thoughts of Kasumi just remembering his life looking back at all the lives he killed. People he had trained and those he had conquered.

"Kasumi! He's been Hurt badly hurry get help!'' Was the last words he could hear repeatedly being said by this young boy who was unnamed" Kasumi could remember the war the great battle, he was a kage of a village that had been attacked. Kasumi was a man of demands and didn't take orders.

*Flash Back*
"...Listen...The village hidden in the mist is very guarded so we must come in with a decoy.." Said the man in the shadows who was apparently wearing a cloak much similar to Kasumi's. "Hey Your not the boss here we are leaders so don't give us advice This place is garbage once we take over ill make this a village to fear..he-he'' Kasumi said directing himself to this man. Another man had appeared in the middle of the conversation a man who very different from Kasumi and the other man. This one was also wearing a cloak, but his had stains of blood. "Stop wasting time lets get on with this."
Well Well look who it is Kuro Konpaku where have you've been got us worried a bit there hehe..." Kasumi was a man that used irony in most of his spoken words, but its those same exact words that tell the type of person he is.

The three man scattered into different directions and no sight could be found of the men. However one sound change the whole complication of the village a roar from a creature. Human, No impossible the roar was to load for any human. A thing in the smoke from the near sight of the village could be seen, kind of like a reptilian had a tongue larger than some houses. Ah but the three men could be seen again on top of this animal. A alligator or croc it didn't matter much the animal was fierce. The village was in panic mode.

I could remember battles and that guy killing people and taking over the village and taking over. I have a feeling that Ive been there with that guy or maybe i was that guy. Being dead was hard because it felt like i was lost was because i was a bad person i didn't reach heaven i wish i could've got one more chance.......

*light flashed* (In Person now 1st)
Sky......what i see sky. I Stand on my feet and I notice a man with a mask. This man was surprised, but wait a minute a man! "Huh? W ha What is this speak before i kill you!" Could it be Kasumi has returned to life.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:41 pm

"Kasumi Hisaki, the Shinobi of Gator. I've heard of your power in legends that I was told when I was young. Relax, you have been brought back from the other realm. You are no longer dead....I also don't think you can kill me. We're not here to fight each other." Raijin looked up to the legendary shinobi, one hand left inside the cloak holding onto the handle of his sword. There was a great amount of energy channeling from his body. This was amazing!

"I request your aid."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 pm

So story's have been told about me. How wonderful to bad there wont be story's of you when I am done here. Kasumi dashed at the man with a kunai to test the boys reflex, speed and reaction. How dare you summon me for your own reasons! Take this!. Kasumi was not an amateur at fighting and this man was gonna be in for a treat.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:59 pm

"As you wish." Raijin unsheathed his blade and swiped outwards, cutting at the shinobi's chest. Bystanders had grouped around the two, expecting one hell of a battle. Although Raijin didn't want to engage such a shinobi in mortal combat he was willing to test out his newly attained skills.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Kasumi used his kunai to hit with Raijin blade. Its sad that evan in this time there are still weaklings like you. Kasumi Jumped seven feet back and did a string of hand seals. I do hope ninjutsu still exist in your time becuase my jutsu are unlike another. Kasumi bashed his hands together, then slammed them on the floor. The earth started moving and a pillir grew from the ground all around surrounding Raijin.
How you like earth ninjutsu

Tsuchi Hashira - Earth Pillar
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10m ~ 15m+)
Type: Supplementary
Doton ~ Tsuchi Hashira is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Earth element.The ninja will perform a set of handseals and cause large pillars made of earth to emerge all around the area.These pillars can break some bones if they collide with the opponent's body.This jutsu can be used in sync with Daichi Dageki.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:22 pm

The metals clashed together. Kasumi had taken his action afterwards by jumping back from Raijin, wise choice. "Weaklings? Yes, we still use Ninjutsu. You will see when I use it." Suddenly, earth pillars erupted from the pavement, surrounding Raijin. "Well, how about that...." His hand rose to the air, enveloping itself in an electrical coating. From it shot out four blades of compressed lightning. It started to function like a fan. Rotating and cutting through the pillars with ease. When it was cleared the technique was deactivated. "Don't really like it..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 pm

As all the pillars were cut Kasumi jumped in the air just to make sure he wouldn't be touched by such a ninjutsu. That justu is still used, must be a darn Uchiha just like Madara this should be fun Kasumi landed on the roof top of the bar, he scanned the area i was crowded by people. Hehe sorry people but company is coming. Kasumi did a couple hand seals, and summoned his long time friend. Agusai... A big explosion of smoke like another summoning. A big Alligator was summoned Agusai the famous Killing machine.

Agusai: Finally Motherfucker where have you been bitch got me in that dusty ass scroll....now its time to get my first meal in a hundred years.

The creature started to eat innocent people as Kasumi just watched and smiled and happy to be back. Raijin that's Agusai he will be the one you will die to. Agusai attack!
The large alligator swiped his tail at Raijin.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 pm

"Like Madara? So you know of him? And yes, I am an Uchiha." Raijin jumped onto the wall of the bar and started to wall-bounce from that wall to the neighboring building's wall until he reached the rooftop. By the time he was able to get there Kasumi had summoned a large monstrous alligator.

The crocodilian had bad mouthed his way to Raijin's list of nuisances. It consumed every human in sight and devastated the sides of buildings thrashing about. "You think so?" The behemoth swung it's massive tail towards the Uchiha, only to be stopped by a large skeletal hand coming from a rib case surrounding Raijin. Susano'o had protected him. Never failed once in doing so.

"I am not a fodder.....You will hear me out."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

The alligators tail was stopped by a monster that had appeared to be a susano'o. So Susano'o yes this is getting intense! Agusai took a few steps back and looked at the susano'o trying to figure something out about this one. Agusai hit em with your best shot! Hehe yes im back this is fun! The alligator released a great amount of water from its mouth coasting a collision of waves to surround the area and also heading towards Raijin, and its susano'o. While all this was going on Kasumi had jumped up, diving into the water Kasumi had a kunai on his hand where he was, well that was unpredictable. Now Kasumi was in the waves the battle area had changed.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

The tail swing had successfully been stopped. Susano'o's grip had been released, allowing Agusai to distance himself from the Uchiha. What a useless attack coming from a powerful summoning. When the two swamp lovers reunited they had both let out a volume of water comparable to a small lake. The alley had been flooded and also the streets. Fleeing people were drowned instantly in the powerful current of the thrashing water.

"Damn! This is getting out of hand!" Four arms had grown from Susano'o, grabbing onto people being taken by the waves. Raijin performed a few hand seals following up with and offensive Earth technique. Large platforms rose from the beneath the water, breaking into the building. It was an attempt to carry Kasumi and Agusai out of the water.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Agusai jumped and roared. Once he landed on his feet the earth jutsu was negated do to Agusai earth ability to construct earth back to normal form.
Kasumi had jumped out the water heading strait to Raijin for a kick. Two more kunai's flew out the waters of the bursting waves, heading towards Raijin as well. Strangely in the middle of the water a vortex started to form that would attempt to suck all in the current into the hole. *A voice in the sky could be heard in Kasumi's voice let it begin your test....
The Air was getting misty and it was time for Kasumi to show why he is Master of The Gators and Killer in the mist.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Raijin stood there, looking down upon the chaos going on below. From the water Kasumi had attacked; his speed was unmatched at the moment. But compared to the Sharingan it was futile. The Uchiha jumped over his attacker, moving out of the kicks way while performing a hand seal. At the same time he counterattacked by sending a kick straight to Kasumi's back.

"I could see through your clone!" The two incoming kunai were on point, however, they both disappeared mysteriously. Raijin was unharmed and dropped onto the churning water that formed into a whirlpool. Kasumi's chakra and his gator's were clearly visible beneath the water. Susano'o again stretched out it's powerful arms in an attempt to grab onto Agusai and pin him against the floor.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Kasumi was confused the way his kunai's disappeared and had to ask how? Aguasai was pined down by the susano'o and things where getting interesting. The mist started to get stronger, people in the area were drowning. The battle field was know chaos, buildings were getting sucked in the vortex. This kid is not stupid he knows my position, Kasumi lets stop wasting time Kasumi said to himself in his conscious.

Aguasai: Let Go of me! RhAAUA!

Kasumi Jumped out the water, he stood on his feet on the water. The vortex stopped. However the waves still was going on. Kid your pretty good. Kasumi did a few hand seals and got in fighting stance. His body's started to glow in the color dark blue and his eyes became pure yellow.

Tenma Sutansu- Demon Stance Technique
Range:-
Type: Kenjutsu
Tenma Sutansu is a kenjutsu technique that gives Kasumi a legendary stance using Hisaki chakra gives him great kenjutsu fighting reflex and stronger slices and faster movement.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Susano'o's grip strength increased. By now it was basically squeezing the life out of Agusai. The real Kasumi had surfaced from the water, beginning to glow a dark blue. What kind of technique was this? Well, whatever it was Raijin would have to be ready for it. With his sword in his hand he stood there looking at Kasumi. "If I'm so good, would you please consider hearing out my request? Or will this battle still continue?"

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

One scratch and ill listen to your request. For now the battle continues. Kasumi Flickered in front of Raijin sending a kunai thrust to Raijin, attempting to slash his chest. Agusai tail slapped the floor and the water started sinking to that point. Agusai left with the waves escaping the Susano'o grasp. The water was getting heaver and faster, Raijin and Kasumi was gonna have to battle while dodging waves.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

"........" So in order for Kasumi to hear him out, he'd have to put a scratch on him. There was no other option but to engage in close quarter combat with the Kage-leveled shinobi. To make movement easier Raijin dispelled his Susano'o. The second it disappeared Kasumi was already in front of him with a kunai attack in play. After using that technique he appeared to be faster than he was before.

Raijin quickly raised his sword vertically, blocking the kunai swipe. He sent a kick at Kasumi's rib cage in hopes of sending his back. All of this occurred while maintaining equilibrium on the unsteady waves.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Kasumi attacked had been countered and a kick was sent at him. Kasumi used his knee to dodge the kick but was sent back a few steps do to Raijins strength. A wave appeared out of the bursting waters and slapped Kasumi. Once the wave hit Kasumi he dissapeared out of site. He had appeared behind him sending a high jump kick to his head. Ha!

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 pm

The kick had connected with Kasumi's knee, sending him a few feet back. One of the rogue waves then hit the shinobi, sending him into the depleting depth, or so Raijin thought. In a flash Kasumi was behind Raijin with a kick cocked back and ready to hit the back of the Uchiha's head. "Pretty fast!" He quickly turned with the intention of slicing the attacker's leg. It was too late however, Kasumi was too quick. Raijin instead held his sword out in front of him and allowed the kick to hit the flat side of the blade. Such power was enough to send Raijin flying across the water and into the building's side. "Oof!" Sliding against the wall he sank into the raging water.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Kasumi's kick had hit Raijin's sword, sending him into the building sliding on it. The water was entering the building sinking it. The ninja fell into the water. Kasumi knew that the uchiha was not a weakling and he had to watch out. He did a few hand seals and Kasumi created a small jet going towards the young uchiha. The mist was getting thicker this meant the battle was in Kasumi's hands. Hmm.....

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Now subermeged entirely in the water things were going to get hard....Or not. On the surface Raijin would be bothered by the thick mist, down here he could see Kasumi's feet. For now he had to worry about the water jet coming straight at him. Using his advanced chakra manipulation he propelled himself to the right, allowing the current to do the rest.

Moving through the current Raijin had his eyes looking at the surface. As the water jet hit the side of the building, shattering the brick, the Uchiha slowly passed beneath Kssumi. When he was directly below he swam up, shooting out of the water and jabbing at the back of Kasumi's legs with four fingers.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next