MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Akumu - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkumu - Page 2 I_voting_barAkumu - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Akumu - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Akumu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Akumu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Akumu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Akumu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Akumu - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Akumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Akumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Akumu - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Akumu

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Akumu - Page 2 Empty Akumu

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quite some time had passed since the events at the kingdom. The Uchiha had lost his brother and ventured into the shadows of the world, trying to learn of his new power. To protect his identity from enemies made and those who know of him, he has gone under the alias "Akumu". Now he searches for a way back into his old world; the dimension from which he came.

The shinobi walked down the dark alleys of the forsaken city, ignoring the various looks some men were giving him. Deep inside he knew that some of them feared him, or at least we're intimidated by his look. No one dared to step in front of him and challenge him. Raijin came to the back entrance to a small bar and opened the door, his dark cloak concealing his mask in the shadow.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Akumu - Page 2 Empty Re: Akumu

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Kasumi thought that the jet had hit him, but it was to great to think a shinobi like Raijin could be hit by such a weak technique. The area was quit to silent, under Kasumi he was hit on the heel of his left feet. The impact made him jump up, Kasumi landed on his two hand and did a front flip and then jumped back up into the window of the bar. Kasumi started creating hand seals. A vortex started to form around Kasumi to protect him better and his attacks would be stronger.

Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

The power of his thrust had sent Kasumi jumping. Raijin could feel the muscle tensing up in that region of his leg after the hit. "Heh." Fully exiting the water Raijin peered into the window of the bar. At the same time he performed hand seals sending a bolt of lightning from his joined hands towards Kasumi.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:22 pm

The lighting bolt was sent towards Kasumi while he was performing his hand seals. A big rumble and the tail of Agusai appeared from under the ground taking the hit.

Agusai: you didnt forget about me right.

Agusai sent a big mud blast at Raijin.

Kasumi had finished his hand seal and the jutsu was complete. The vortex started forming and he had flickered behind Raijin attempting to send a vortex punch towards the back of the uchiha hoping that the combo would work. After the alligator Agusai appeared from beneath the ground of the bar the water was coming in from the hole. The whole town was flooded. And since the mist was Evan stronger what could the young uchiha do to stop him.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Wow, so the alligator wasn't done yet? It had managed to somehow deflect the lightning bolt. Was it impervious to such attacks? The massive reptilian opened it's large jaws and spit out a gunk of mud, sending it towards the Uchiha. "Hmm.." All he could see was a rounded shadow growing larger and larger as it closed in. Damned mist, making things difficult for him. To only make it worse Kasumi's chakra quickly changed locations; from inside the bar to behind Raijin.

A surge of chakra was felt from behind Raijin. Could this be some sort of technique coming from Kasumi? Didn't matter, what mattered was dodging the attack. Raijin simply released his chakra control and dropped into the water. That same gunk of mud was directed towards Kasumi now. Under the water Raijin swam towards Agusai. Yes, it did seem suicidal but he had a plan.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:02 pm

The large ball of mud was know heading towards Kasumi it manged to hit him. However the jutsu that Kasumi used help him to go right through the mud. The small vortex scattered mud in different directions. Agusai saw that Raijin had jumped in the water and was headed towards him. The large alligator roared, and a wall appeared in front of him. The wall had a alligator mouth and was made of rocks, the alligator mouth let out bullets of water towards the ninja. He was hoping it hit the uchiha. While this was happening Kasumi sent a small water vortex in the water in the large bar. Just like he did in the beginning of the battle.

Kasumi's jutsu was now fading and was back to his normal state. However he still had his demon stance ready in case of any situation.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

From beneath the water Raijin saw the wall of earth rise from the ground. Just exactly what it was he didn't know, but that stone-like gator mouth had something to do with it. To maneuver much more efficiently he swam to the surface and stepped out the water; only to be greeted by large bullets of water. "Well played!"

First thought coming to mind was shunshin. He went with it and body flickered around the shots and appeared just above Agusai. "I'm here!" Raijin grabbed his mask and threw it towards Kasumi like a shuriken. The Sharingan made contact with the slit pupils of Ausai, transforming them into Sharingan themselves. Instead of snapping at the Uchiha Agusai welcomed him and allowed him to land on his massive snout.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 pm

OOC: Wait you took over him rite on that last part?

The uchiha had dodged all of the bullets that was attempted to stop him from reaching Agusai. The man had sent a mask directing at Kasumi as a weapon, he should've known it was foolish. Kasumi ducked out of the way, the mask flew right over his head. Kasumi didn't understand what was going on and why did Agusai just let him get on his snout like that. The big alligator wasn't like that, was he being controlled.....

It didn't matter because Agusai wasn't the only sommuning he could grant upon the fight. However Kasumi wasn't going to waste time on Agusai neither the uchiha. Hmm so those eyes allow you to control the mind with just contact of sight. Interesting, i had fought to many uchiha's to be fooled and worried of these monuvers. Kasumi jumped out the bar, but it seemed he had just disappeared in the mist. The kage level ninja just slammed his palms together making the vortex stronger and sucking the whole bar into the water, with Agusai and Raijin.

Kasumi was now getting more into the battle, lusting for more fighting. Kasumi started wondering why did he need him. What was so important, he was just waiting for that single scratch then Kasumi would find out.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm

OOC: Yes.

Raijin turned around, revealing himself to Kasumi. Agusai stood his ground, embedding his tail into the side of the building to keep himself from being taken into the whirlpool. "You will listen to me.." The Uchiha's chakra had changed a bit. When he weaves his hand seals he released a large sphere made of compressed wind, sending it out in front of him. The mist was cleared from the powerful gusts. "I will end this now..." Susano'o had begun forming. This time growingF muscle and flesh.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 am

A shinobi like you should get a scratch on me, susano'o again huh bring it on then! Kasumi got in fighting mode and was ready to finish this of. He did a stream of hand seals, beneath Agusai water blasted him up 11 feet in the air. To big whips of water launched out of the waves and attempted to wrap around the susano'o. Kasumi use one hand seal as a big wave carried Kasumi on it and more waves behind him. The ninja laughed and four more earth pillars grew from the water and was in the same motion, and direction as the waves.

Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, The ninja will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kasumi is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Tsuchi Hashira - Earth Pillar
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10m ~ 15m+)
Type: Supplementary
Doton ~ Tsuchi Hashira is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Earth element.The ninja will perform a set of handseals and cause large pillars made of earth to emerge all around the area.These pillars can break some bones if they collide with the opponent's body.This jutsu can be used in sync with Daichi Dageki.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 am

Water from below erupted, similar to volcanoes when they spew lava. Agusai was pushed into the air from the force and whips of water veered towards Raijin, attempting to bind Susano'o. Raijin simply pushed off of the alligator's plated back and sent himself into the air. Out of the water's reach, he held a hand seal. The Susano'o had joint it's hands together and then spread them, creating naganata shaped shuriken. "Indeed!" The large naganata were all sent towards Kasumi and his wave of water and earth pillars. On contact these shuriken would explode, setting off a chain reaction of madness!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Shuriken? Large shuriken where heading towards Kasumi. Huh? One shuriken had hit the water causing a massive explosion, this made the water rise and cause one of the pillars to collapse. Kasumi knew it was to dangerous to dodge, but then another one had hit the water nearby Kasumi. After the explosion He landed near the pillar but quite didn't fall into the water instead he grabbed the pillars edge. Two more shurken had hit in front of that pillar. Kasumi needed to react faster to these attacks. He raised one arm and lighting struck at the two shuriken causing the explosion in mid air. The blast created one big boom and some dark smoke. Kasumi stood standing on the pillar staring at the uchiha chest making sure he didn't create eye contact. Waves crashed on the pillar splashing water on Kasumi's body. The battle was fierce. Still no scratch...he he. Kasumi performed one hand seal.
Water started forming from the side of his body, the water was being sucked from the water. At this point the whole town was a lake. A head made of water started being formed. Dodge this.
Kasumi had made a jutsu of some type with a dragon head similar to the water dragon justu, but much different. Kasumi had sent the blast towards Agusai. After the attack was sent. Kasumi reappeared in the air above Raijin sending a rain of lighting needles, hoping it would make contact.

Denkou Gekido - Lightning Rage
Range: close (0m ~ 5m) mid (5m ~ 10m) far (10m ~ 15m)
Raiton ~ Denkou Gekido is a Ninjutsu technique utalizing the Lightning element.The ninja performs handseals and begins to charge electricity within their body.After a few seconds,they will release the charged electricity and form it into bolts of lightning that will shoot out all around the user,which they can control.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Head
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon head to rise from the water and then strike their target with amazing power and speed.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Raijin landed on Agusai, watching the pillars collapse along with the wave from the explosions. Kasumi wasn't done yet and neither was Raijin. From the distance Raijin watched, copying Kasumi's hand seals and forming a water dragon of his own to counter. As he watched them clash he jumped off of Agusai holding a seal. Agusai and Raijin detected Kasumi's chsnge of position. A Lightning technique had been used to shower bolts of lightning itself. The giant alligator snapped at Kasumi, taking the shower attack and covering Raijin who was now underneath.

When the Uchiha dropped into the water below both Agusai and Kasumi a clone was formed. This clone was the first to jump out of the water with Raijin hidden in the shadow.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 pm

The lighting needles had hit Agusai hurting him, blood was now dripping out of Agusai's back. No mercy on nobody not Evan you Agusai hahahaha! Kasumi had then noticed they had disappeared. After landing back on his two feet Agusai notice Raijin, attack outa blind site. Kasumi sent a kunai to its face, the kunai hit the clone. Show yourself....

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 pm

The clone was hit by the kunai and dispersed into a flock of crows. They all flew around Kasumi, keeping him in the center of the black cloud of birds. Even after the clone had been taken out it's shadow remained. Like a cobra striking it's prey Raijin shot out from the shadow sending a punch directly at Kasumi's face.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Kasumi was not blinded by these stupid moves and it was time for the gator to show why he is master of all them. Kasumi took of his mouth piece filter. A hand could be seen clinched like a fist coming at his face, from the shadows. Kasumi grabbed his fist and with ease tossed Raijin to the side. Kasumi's alligator teeth could be seen. His tongue was the a green color. His nose was that to a alligator's but much smaller. Kasumi took a breath of air and his changed. He opened his mouth and purple gas came out slowly. This is my true form, see unlike normal people o breathe oxygen and give out something called Xaingen. It is very toxic and just a small breather of this could cause lots of damage to your lungs. Lets have fun! Kasumi snout started releasing purple gas, how was Raijin going to react.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Raijin was thrown several feet back. He landed on his feet and looked up at Kasumi, pointing a finger at him. "You think I summoned you to die? If it was a fight you were asking for you should have told me...." Purple gas spewed from Kasumi's mouth. This didn't seem safe at all. If this gas were to spread, no one in this town would survive. Raijin focused on the gas that was accumulating into a cloud and began transporting it. "You will not succeed...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:15 pm

I see so you need me that bad.........huh? Kasumi smirked and picked up his filter mouth piece. Help me find my genkai sword, and we can talk a deal. I kill you with my sword. Kasumi stared staring at the sky for a bit remembering his sword. Who ever holds it will die......

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:25 pm

"Yes, I do." Raijin stood up and smirked. The Uchiha nodded and walked over to his mask, that had been hanging on a protruding pipe. "Luckily for you Kasumi, I know where the Genkai is."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2