MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 5 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 5 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Renji's Sky Temple

+5
Yamato Yamazaki
John Doe
lawlpanther
Prince Utena Tenjou
Mero
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Renji's Sky Temple - Page 5 Empty Re: Renji's Sky Temple

Post by Mero Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

*nods* alright then. *sighs and leans on sword watching the door* I wonder how long this thing will take to break through...
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm

*Puts Mero on shoulders*

*thinking* never wouldi have thought Mero would hav thought i'd be giving Mero a ride*

*speaking*

Don't Get used to this -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm

I don't pay you to talk, now get moving!
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

*Takes flights and whispers so she can barely hear*
Bitch......

*flies down as and at the same times he flies away from Nagasaki toward Alaska*

So Mero, If we both survive this wanna take me to get Chinese? You owe me for My food you at this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

wakes up and streches, and yaws uses his arm brushes his eyes slightly after a good nights sleep anyone? ...... ....... a quiet moment, my brother must have left somewhere... he sighed while walking into the livingroom only to find the tv on and stuff left lying around he sure left in a hurry... shuts the tv and looks at the clock where on earth did he go arent we supposed to search for the girls i cant feel him anymore he must have left the building ahh what a bugger

finding himself almost naked with his panties and white T-shirt with short sleeves, he prefferd female clothes after all, he walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge took some milk and sipped it from a cup, while wondering what to do next, he finished his meal soon after that and got dressed up in female school uniform, that fitted him perfectly, he skipped out to look if he could see anyone but renji was already gone... geez what should i do my brother could at least have asked...

(xD canadian bugger?)

Yamato Yamazaki

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 pm

*Realizes and screams*

Fuck!!! Mato!! He's With Lightning!!

*Flies back to the Sky Temple*

*Meanwhile at the Sky Temple*

Ugh.....What the Fuck Happened?
*looks at Mato*
Who the Fuck Are You
*his static aura was increasing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm

I had finally come to and awoke laying on the floor. There was a small pile of blood surrounding me as I had been hit in the back one time too many. My eyes were now back to their sky blue color, serene and calm were seen as the essence of them. The innocence returned to them, and the urge to kill went away. I slowly sat up. My clothes were torn, and tattered from battle slightly more than they were before, but it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed. A blood river trickled down the corner of my lips and my face and limbs were stained with dirt. I was patched up from the fight by coming too, heck my body wasn't even soar! I sat up and blinked as I rubbed my eye once taking my hand off the ground. I saw the sword on the other side of the Sky Temple. Mero was awake and alive, for that I was thankful. Then I noticed, Renji was back and he was alright! That must mean that other guy died under his promise in the other dimension. Thunder is dead, serves him right. Then I spotted another figure talking with Renji while Mero watched television and at sporadic points engaging in their conversation. Could it really be him? I stood up and dusted off my clothes. Slowly, I walked over to Renji, Mero, and the boy.

"Hey, awesome fight Mero. We make a good team like the old days. Yamato? Is that you? And Renji, what happened?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:29 pm

(Utena I think you did not read all th post:P me and Mero our on are way to Hell but returned because i left Yamato home alone with Lightning, who is immortal so u guys just left him unconscious. Im flying back right now.)

*looking at Yamato
Are you some kind of faggot (do not mean to offend anyone just playin character)
He is getting up as his Electric aura is getting stronger

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:42 pm

OOC: Well pardon Renji if it's a lot to read. >< And I mean you guys are here at the sky temple are you not? So please just come back and inform me what we are doing. I'm sure Utena would be happy to oblige your requests. She can heal you guys as well if you need it.

I'd sense another aura coming as soon as I got up. When that motion took place, my powers and sensory abilities returned full blast. Now I knew something was amiss and I needed to find out what it was. Sigh, I was so misinformed. Just from being unconscious, what a pity. Hehe.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:49 pm

(Utena....No offence nor do I mean to start an arguement, but everyone reads all the post even your long ones =X and Mero and I are returning because Had Thought i left Yamato alone with Lightning Razz)

*We appear at the Door*

MATO!?!?!

MATO!?!?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm

OOC: This is a civil discussion no arguments. I know you guys are returning and stuff, I was a little confused was all. And hey, it fits my character, I was unconscious from using so much power and just woke up from it. Recovered. It was a lot to read, and I did read some of it. I thought I basically got the point, but alright as you say.

"Hm? Oh hello Renji, where did you and Mero go? Mato, mato... you mean Yamato?"I walked closer, approaching him. I wondered where everyone went and getting closer so we wouldn't have to talk much louder than we were already. Calm.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 pm

(Thank you ^^)
Yes. Mato is Yamato, my little brother...well half brother, but brother none the less.
Mero's lazy ass and I were heading to the Gates of Hell, When i Reaized i left MAto behind with Lightning. Is Lightning still around? I swear Ill kill him if he touches Mato

*now fillinh with anger*

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 pm

I shook my head and then took a quick look around. Nowhere as far as I could see was there a demon in sight named Lightning. That wretched creature, that vile- easy, he will pay in time. IF he isn't dead that is.

"Well I seem to sense strange aura presences and increasing power surges from somewhere, but that's just my sense. I thought Mero and I killed off Lightning, and you killed off Thunder. Anyway, the Gates of hell? Why there? How much have I missed?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 pm

his ears twiched slightly he now had taken the more feminine appearence he could now change his sex for brief amounts of time

he was deep in thoughts he saw the static thingy guy on the floor dont peek on girls whom ever you are? you simply have no rights, wait who are you anyway? he blinked

then hearing some distant voice he turned around to feel that Utena and renji followed up by a stranger he was carrying on his back oh no... what the hell was he gonna say, im a girl now? just at that moment a lightning almost hit him but he ducked and the lightning parted ways and made a hole in a cloud he was confused now, as he screamed like a women would have done

there was gonna be a hell of a long explanation if they found out he was imitating a female with another name?

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:19 pm

*looks at Utena with a serious face*

The Storm brothers were forged by the Gods to plague the areas of which cause the God much anger. They are onli few of the Brothers of destruction, All of which are immortal. Thus my returning to see if Lightning had harmed Mato. As for Thunder, He put up quite the fight but in the end my scythe sealed him and chamber much like the one imprisoning Mato and I's father, Lucifer. I opened a portal back to Earth with my scythe and poured through it weak. I had forgotten my scythe in Hell thus my adventure with Mero to Hells gate To retrieve it.

*hearing the girl's screams*

Mato?
*flies into room with Lightning and a strange girl who seemed very familiar*
Lightning You asshole wheres Mato?

*Confused*
Mato? What the fuck is a Mato?
I was just gonna kil this here girl.

*i look at the girl with curiosity*

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:29 pm

I nodded to Renji comprehending the story he explained to me of how and what happened while I was unconscious. I stood there not being able to shake this feeling of an eerie presence looming over us. Nor of the power levels rising slightly. I knew it had to be Lightning, he was strong, who else would it be? Whose power would give me such an uneasy feeling? I turned my gaze to his and then glared at him.

"Lightning..."That was also I could say, with odium apparent in my voice. I knew he had to die. But then my gaze slightly shifted to see the sword on the other side of the temple floor. It had blood on it, and then my gaze went back to his. I was ready to take him down, if he wanted to be taken down.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:35 pm

He raised his head only to notice his brother, good thing i was able to change myself i wonder what my brother would have though of me wearing female clothes, he snapped back into reality he sweatdropped at the delicate situation at hand

u-umm h-help.... speaking with a much more feminine voice he mentally went trough the several diffrent options he could do now since his brother obviously did not know it was his own brother whom he saw, he just hoped that until he would regain his appearence he would come up with a solution to this problem, but for now he just took cover somewhere since using his abilities would immidietly blow his cover

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 am

*flies at Yamato* Im gonna kill you!!

*Makes it to Yamato before he's hit and moves him*

Mato you ok?

*looks at Lightning*

Im gonna Send you to Hell and lock you like i did Thunder in a Hell Cell

*Flies at Lightning Punching him in the face sending him soaring acros the temple and outside*

*thinking* my strength seems to have increased and speed as well (read Angel of Salvation in landmarks)

*speaking* Tena, Mero Watch Mato. Im gonna send this Fucker to Hell

*flies at Lightning at speed faster then the speed of light punching Lightning toward a Nagasaki Building, send him through it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:21 am

He just got the opportunity now that his brother was too occupied fighting and Utena and the stranger where out of sight for the moment he skipped to the side of the temple and jumped down and after a few seconds when he fell down he changed his form into his dragon form

He sended a gruttual roar across the temple and the whole area, he flapped his wings and raised himself over the temple seemed like renji was doing fine on his own at the moment, last time he could remeber he was not this big even in dragon form? so when he landed on the landing platform before the temple, making the whole temple shake quite roughly yet nothing breaking, he looked around took his wings back in, he made sure to not hit anything/anyone with his tail, his huge ruby red eyes glowed like the fire that burned within him his eyes caught utena and the stranger, he spoke telepathically dont be afraid... its me yamato, are you all right?

he was at least 60 meters long including his tail that hanged down from the side of the temple, when streching out his wings they where at least 100 meters wide in both directions

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 pm

~deleted~

Last edited by Renji Genkai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 pm

~deleted~

Last edited by Renji Genkai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Lightning now shoot electrical surges and they have no effect on Renji's new body* What the f-

*I strike Lightning with a another blow to the face literally sending him from Nagasaki over the pacific ocean*

Holy Shit! This power is incredible!
*Flying Toward Lightning at speeds unfathomable*

Still think you're faster than me? *i said in a cocky manner trying to show off my new abilities. i could tell in the look of Lightning eyes that he was getting a beating and shock at my new found power, eventually i carried him to Canada(Gates of Hell's location) and continued to to pummel him for the attempt he had on hurting Mato. My onli sibling who hadn't betrayed my father, Lucifer. I opened the Gates to Hell as Lightning lay there unconscious. I tossed his body into Hell not carrying that he could wake up and get out. I had to go see if Mato, Tena and Mero were ok. Flies back toward Sky Temple*

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 pm

OOC: Renji, I know you have new powers and all, but first warning for god modding. You get 3 or 4 until I come up with a consquence suitable for the action. Like I said this is just a warning.

I stood there and was watching Mato, but suddenly I turned around for a second watching the temple as well. Thoughts of repairing the broken parts of it came into my head. After that little riff in time I shifted my gaze back to watch Mato, but he had gone! Suddenly panic overtook any other emotion I had, even though I did not necessarily show it. Then a strange but familiar voice rang in my head. I blinked and then saw a gigantic dragon land in front of me. From what I heard and thought, it seemed as if the dragon was talking. Telepathy perhaps? Would he understand me if I talked normally or through telepathy as well? I decided telepathy and sent a message back to him.

'Yamato Yamazaki.. long time no see. Last I remember you were human, what happened? I wasn't scared though, I had sensed a presence that seemed to not want harm.'Patches of dirt adorned my face and parts of my body as all I could do was stand there and smile.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:09 pm

(Warning noticed, and yes I agree I guess I did godmod, but when i was writing I was using the powers i had intended on writing down on a new template but keep forgetting to do. Thank you for giving me a notice!^^ I will have my template done but tonight and with your approval, i am asking if i may type my template in a different format? for now i will just use my old moves:P p.m please!)

*I land at the sky temple and noticed the dragon at the temple*

*shocked* Holy Shit!!!

*I look at Utena and Mero and say*
Is it me or is there a fucking dragon at my house? (sorry for the harsh language i try to base my char. off myself:P)

Last edited by Renji Genkai on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:19 pm

He nodded, a bit suprised that she too was able to talk telepathically its my inhert ability, i prefer to move about in this form when things get a little out of hand but it seems renji took care of it... also i hope you would not mind to introduce the stranger to me? he spoke to both Utena and Mero

He for a few seconds shifted his eyes towards Mero before turning back to Utena, he felt someone approaching and figured it was Renji the dragon you could say was not very fond with the confrontation renji gave him

he used telepathy again this time also including renji into this telepathical conversation that only Utena and Yamato themselfs where able to maintain

well this fucking dragon just happen`s to pass by he sounded slightly annoyed by his brothers introduction have you already forgotten my ability brother?

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 pm

*he looks at the dragons*

*with a proud face*

Holy sh- Yamato? No way?!?!?
I knew you had powers but you always stayed mainly in you're cat and human fom so i had forgetten! Dam bro you probably didn't even need me beat Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next