MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 7 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 7 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Renji's Sky Temple

+5
Yamato Yamazaki
John Doe
lawlpanther
Prince Utena Tenjou
Mero
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Renji's Sky Temple - Page 7 Empty Re: Renji's Sky Temple

Post by Mero Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

*nods* alright then. *sighs and leans on sword watching the door* I wonder how long this thing will take to break through...
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Still giving Sasume a cold stare, Kai stood there, waiting for him to make his move. Out of the sudden, the boy’s body had disappeared from sight, appearing in front of Kai within milliseconds. Such speed Sasume had displayed, however, it wasn’t enough to catch the “Fox” himself. Sasume began his attack with a roundhouse kick, aimed for the side of his face. If such an attack connected, Kai would probably suffer from a concussion. ”You’re not the only one…” In no less than one second, Kai’s corrupted and dark energy had exerted his body, sending an impulse in every direction, covering a three-sixty degree radius. This type of energy would flow through a normal human’s body, beginning to corrupt their spiritual energy, eventually leading to death; it would still be fatal for a demon or an angel as well. ”Hmph, I should let you know now that no close range attack will get to me. I advise that you switch your method.” He chuckled, his blade still in his hand. Taking precaution, Kai stood his ground, ready to attack Sasume if he somehow managed to get away from the impulse.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Sasume saw the pulse of dark energy extend from the boy's body. No, saw was the wrong word. Sasume couldn't find the right word for it. He just knew. He saw the ripples in the air, at least, that's what his mind perceived. Using his extreme speed, he quickly and barely, using the momentum from the spin to preformed a backflip, landing eight feet away from Kai. His eyes locked onto the Kouseitan'i, grasping what he said. He smirked and stood up straight. He clapped his hands together, and two clouds of smoke appeared at each of sides. The smoke cleared and two perfect exact copies of Sasume stood next to him. "Alright, let's do this then.." The boy muttered, and nodded to the clone at his right.

The clone nodded back, taking his master's mental command and dashed toward Kai. When within at least a foot of range, the clone exploded in a puff of smoke, showing that Sasume dispersed it. Using the smoke as a cover, he quickly, with the help of his clone, gathering energy into his palm, and contained it within a spherical form. He charged through the smoke, forming a coat of energy around him just in case Kai tried that same move again. He shot his arm out, aiming to slam the sphere into his target's stomach.

Mikeh

Male
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:34 pm

”Awwwwww, you managed to escape your demise. Oh well, guess I’m going to have to pull another trick from my sleeve.” Dying out after spreading about six feet outwards, the impulse had failed to harm the target. Still standing perfectly still, in the same position and on the same location, he had let out a light yawn. Sasume had now created two replicas of himself, clones. ”Hmmm……Interesting…” Observing each body carefully, Kai started to form hand seals as they rushed in for an attack, when they had gotten close, one had suddenly burst into smoke, affecting Kai’s vision, but he still had Sasume’s scent, he wasn’t going to be doing anything without Kai knowing or being thrown off. The boy’s smell was getting closer, closer; a something had been emitting light, now that Kai could see. So the boy’s attacking, my guess is that he’s trying to get me with whatever that thing is. I’m not going to let him get me that easy though. Sasume dashed out of the smoke, holding a spherical object in his hand, the thing that was emitting the light. Out of the sudden, a heavy force, an energy that was sacred to Emanyeru, formed around Kai, repelling anything that closed in on the user of the technique, it was Zero Point Energy. Capable of crushing anything in its path, the energy made quick waste of Sasume’s sphere. The transparent barrier that had been formed, released a pushing force that had the power to send boulder flying back, it certainly wasn’t a technique that many warriors had knowledge of.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 pm

As he closed in on the Shadow Knight, the sphere began to fade. Sasume blinked as he stopped short as the energy faded into nothing. He took a couple steps back, and blinked. "What the hell?" He muttered, and looked over Kai. "Damnit.." He gritted his teeth, and looked over to the girl. He noticed that the other guy was an angel, so he could probably get the girl and himself out of there. He backed toward the exit of the Sky Temple. This guy is way too strong.. He thought to himself, and clenched his fist.

After all that training, he couldn't even take down one person. He groaned to himself, and refused to believe it. He clapped his hands together and his energy began to stimulate. He glared at Kai. "I'll destroy you!"

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Kouseitan'i Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:56 am

Kai was standing still watching the battle, his older brother was just mere toying around with this boy, "Grrr...", his voice was deep like a beast as it growled low, his black fox tail was swaying in the wind as he crossed hsi arms, as soon as blood spills seth was going to lose control, his energy was rising in his body which emitted a small black aura around him as his hair was flaring up abit, "... ...hmm...", was the only sound to leave his mouth as his beast instinct was kicking in, he looked at the people who he didnt know, if any of thme made the slightest move, it would be over for them.

Seth Kouseitan'i

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:53 pm

I fly back into my Temple to see a group of people I've never met. I'm wondering Who are yo people?

Who are you guys and what are you doing in my sanctuary?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm

”I’m a bit astonished to be honest, I was beginning to think that you’d leave the battle after all the hard work you put in to that attack, but it seems that I was wrong. Seth, you want to kill someone? Attack Renji, the angel, leave the girl alive.” Completely ignoring what Renji had said, Kai could tell that the sudden upheaval that was occurring had gotten to Renji; after all, it was his temple. Sasume had decided to stay and fight, he certainly was a true warrior with splendid techniques. ”I really don’t want to kill you, you’re pretty strong, and to kill someone like you would only eliminate the worthy opponents. Now, I don’t want to do that yet. So, instead, I will claim one of your appendages, your arm….” With his blade in his right hand, Kai raised his arm, pointing the blade at Sasume’s right arm. ”….Your right arm……” What seemed to be a serious looking face had now vanished, a smiled had formed and then suddenly, he had started laughing as if everything was a joke. ”Ha-ha, I’m just kidding! I’m not going to take your arm, you need that. But you’re not going to defeat me, and I can assure you that. Now come and try again.” Once again, he stood there silently waiting for Sasume to make his move, Seth standing there by his side.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Sasume arched an eyebrow at Kai. The laugh made him uneasy. He sighed, and clapped his hands together. He inhaled, sucking in a huge gulp of air. Mixing his fire element with his air in his lungs, he spewed out a torrential blast of fire, which took the form of a giant dragon. The dragon traveled across the temple and aimed for the Kouseitan'i. Sasume hoped that this attack would cause some substantial damage, but just in case.

He drew his hands to his side, and the ground began to crack under him. His aura flared, and his body glowed a purple shade. A sphere made of dark energy formed within his palms, and he readied himself.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Such power this warrior before Kai possessed, releasing a dragon made of fire at Kai. The heat around Kai increased drastically as the dragon drew closer and closer. He stood his ground, glaring at the incoming dragon with a smirk on his face; however, he had no clue that Sasume had performed another technique behind the dragon. To get away from the technique, Kai had instantly vanished from the dragon’s path, appearing several feet behind Sasume, the blade still in his hand. Without a word, he had slashed at the boy’s right shoulder from behind, in case he noticed Kai during his attack, his final advents would come into the scene. With the metal heading straight for Sasume’s shoulder, Kai couldn’t help but to smile widely. What will you do now, Sasume? Hehe
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Sasume felt the boy's signature change places, from infront to behind him. Sasume pretended like he didn't notice, but out the corner of his eye, he saw him readying his sword. The Dragon Warrior, and released a baseball sized ball of energy from his hand. The ball was practically a miniature black hole, purple energy crackled around the sphere, and sucking in the fabric of time and space around it. The energy traveled with immense speed, but he knew that Kai was fast. But was he fast enough.

He drew his own sword, and pumped it with the same energy he used to create the sphere. He smirked and watched, seeing if his attack would connect or not.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

”Nice senses there Sasume!” A blade that had been heading towards Sasume’s shoulder now was redirected towards the ball. Black aura had engulfed the blade, hinting that Kai himself had put in some of his dark energy to defend against whatever this attack Sasume launched at him was. ”Pretty good technique there, but not good enough!” Once the blade had clashed with the orb, Kai had let go, crouching his legs a bit and pushing off the ground to launch himself up about sixteen feet off the ground and over Sasume. After a perfect land about eighteen feet away from Sasume, Kai made sure that he regained equilibrium and performed hand seals, watching Sasume cautiously. Although his blade had been sacrificed during the attempt to escape, Kai was safe from whatever Sasume had used.

”My sword... Man that sucks, now I’m going to have to get a new one.” The atmosphere changed a bit moments after Kai had completed the hand seals. A simple blow was released, and so was Kai’s fire elemental energy, which would cause a mass volume of black flames to erupt and travel towards Sasume in the shape of a sphere. Kai had then stood there, maximum awareness kicking in now. His eyes, ears, and nose were now aiding him in the battle against Sasume.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Sasume said Kai speed through the handsigns, probably showing that he was ready to go serious. He decided to go full speed, to show that he was way faster than the Kouseitan'i once perceived. He vanished, moving so fast that he only left an afterimage. He came from behind Kai, driving his elbow toward the middle of his spine, which would momentarily stun him. He pumped energy into his palm, and followed up with a slam to the back. He would release the energy upon contact, passing through the boy and causing internal damage. Even Kai knew the attack was coming, it would be hard to react fast enough to dodge or block it.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm

A sudden change in the location of Sasume’s scent had alarmed Kai, causing him to slightly turn his head to the side, from the corner of his eye, he had caught Sasume. ”How’d you get so fast man, I’m going to have to raise my defenses a little bit more for you.” Too late for any kind of movement in hopes of dodging the technique, Kai had channeled his lightning element out of his body externally infused with some of his energy, leading to an armor made of lightning being created. At this point, any form of taijutsu would be useless. ”Whoa, I forgot about my tail!” Now fully encased in a lightning armor, Kai’s tail had acted quickly, swiping at Sasume’s arm to knock the attack off. He’d then separate himself from Sasume if Sasume tried to make another attempt of attack.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Sasume stopped short, and jumped away from the tail, giving the appearance he was hit, and as he was, he began to charge the same energy he formed before into his palm was once more. The sphere was black with a purple aura, crackling with electrical currents. It was a miniature black hole, in layman's terms. He quickly whipped his arm in Kai's direction, releasing the black hole at close range. The ball traveled at break neck speed, and it would pierce through Kai in the shoulder, and due to the sucking power of the sphere, it vacuum in his arm. Sasume hit the ground, and moaned in a slight pain. "GIVE UP! I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU!"

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Kai’s tail had missed; Sasume was too quick for any sort of technique like that to connect. As soon as Sasume had begun forming that same black sphere in his palm, Kai had quickly performed hand seals, the speed was so great, that he had completed about eight different seals in a matter of a second, just enough time to react to Sasume’s attack. ”YOU FOOL, YOU CAN’T KILL ME!!!” Quickly from the shade of Kai’s shadow, a clone had emerged directly between the two, serving as a barrier. Kai, trying to escape the aftermath, had used the maximum limit of his speed to dash away from the clone and Sasume. The clone would take the hit, beginning to be sucked into the dark void that awaited it. It’s intense gravity and power and ripped the clone apart, killing it instantly, Kai was safe however. ”I’m growing quite of sick of you....I myself have can perform a similar attack…..Allow me to demonstrate.” Opening his right palm, a clear orb started to develop; the power being put into the technique was so great that the tiles on the floor had started to rise.

So dense and heavy, the orb had caused Kai to sink into the floor, creating a small crater. ”Prepare yourself!” Completing the technique, Kai had instantly vanished, as if he had utilized some sort of teleportation. Appearing about eight feet in front of Sasume, Kai had directed the orb towards his abdominal region. ”Good luck!!” Zero Point Energy had been manipulated into the shape of an orb, brilliant, an imitation of Sasume’s technique. Escape was going to be tough, the orb was traveling at great speeds, similar to the speed of the dark orb.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Sasume growled. Damnit..This is gonna take up the last of my energy, but I have to.. The moment Kai summoned the clone, he placed his hands to his side, cupping them together as the same purple sphere began to form in his palm. His whole body began to beam with energy, as the energy crackled into his palm once more. He was preforming the same move: Art Of The Piercing Void. He planned on destroying this Shadow Knight if he had to, and it was apparent that he did. A crater began to form under the ground, and his eyes flashed with determination. The sphere soon began to grow in size and magnitude, as Sasume's began to bleed, showing the force field that shielded him from it's sucking effect was fading.

Sasume growled in anger as Kai appeared infront of him, and he held his hands out infront of him, the ball now the size of basketball. Sasume smirked, since he made it so the sucking effect, the majority of it at least went in Kai's direction. The Zero Point Orb clashed with the sphere and caused a minor explosion, but the Dragon Warrior kept his ground.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Both of the spheres collided, a massive amount of energy being exerted from the outcome. Tiles from the floor beneath the large ball created from the fusion of both techniques had started to rise into the sphere of oblivion; walls in the temple had deeply dented in, collapsing afterwards. Throughout the clash, Kai had held concentration, for if he ever loss it, a reaction would occur setting of an explosion with enough power to destroy the temple and partial amount of Nagasaki. ”Damn Sasume! You better hope I don’t lose my focus…Or we’ll both die!” Both of the spheres were still clashing against each other, releasing more and more energy. What should I do? I can’t lose focus here and I can’t let go of this thing or I’ll die….I’m going to have to take him out and save him, pops would have much interest in him. Seeing they both were keeping the medicine sized ball at bay from harming either of them, Kai took this chance to get to Sasume without using his arm or legs.

His tail had charged with electricity, beginning to take the appearance of a lightning whip-like appendage. Shot at Sasume’s stomach, directed to pierce through his flesh and send voltage throughout the boy’s body. It wouldn’t be quite fatal, but it would cause him to fall unconscious, giving Kai time and freedom to redirect the massive sized ball somewhere else, however, this would only happen if his attack was a success.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeh Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Sasume felt the tail pierce through him, and he coughed up a boatload of blood instantly. He stared in Kai's eyes as he felt to the knees. "You know you're good..You have to admit it..You cannot kill these people." He mentioned, taking breathes as he was on the brink of unconsciousness.

Mikeh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:47 pm

I Appeared in front of Kai and Sasume as if to break them up. Seeing my old friend Kai was a joy because it had been soo long

What's going on Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Kai reacted very quick and swift in order to save himself and the lives of both Seth and Michael. Ignoring Renji, he shouted out to Seth, giving him a command. ”Seth, grab him and get out of here!” Now in control of the massive sphere, Kai had swung his arm away from Sasume’s body and released the sphere away from the others, sending it at the entrance gates. Due to its size, the black colored sphere traveled at a slow rate, tearing the tiles off the floor before exiting the temple. Eventually, the sphere would die out, without neither Kai nor Sasume’s energy supporting it. Everyone in the temple was safe, for now. ”Let’s go Seth…..Bring him..” He pointed at Michael’s unconscious body before opening a portal and stepping in.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7