MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 3 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRenji's Sky Temple - Page 3 I_voting_barRenji's Sky Temple - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Renji's Sky Temple

+5
Yamato Yamazaki
John Doe
lawlpanther
Prince Utena Tenjou
Mero
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Renji's Sky Temple - Page 3 Empty Re: Renji's Sky Temple

Post by Mero Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

*nods* alright then. *sighs and leans on sword watching the door* I wonder how long this thing will take to break through...
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 pm

*gasps in pain*
Asshole!, I'm going to kill you!
*struggles under him*
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 pm

I was panting and finally watched what happened as I lowered my sword and a sweat droplet hit the floor in fatigue. I was in good shape but I needed to be back in perfect shape. I pretty much could do that but more training was in store of course. That was to expected. I blinked and sighed as I sheathed my sword turning my back to the current action/scene taking place at the moment. I spoke in a low tone but enough to be heard. Regaining my breath so I could be understood.

"I'm leaving. I can see I am not needed here. I have tried and I have failed. Good luck to Renji, and of course you too Mero. It was nice to meet you for the short time I did Panther." I started to turn and took a step forward. I looked back once more hearing if there was anything else to be said. If not, I was surely going to leave.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 pm

*is still on the ground with Lightning on top of me*
Utena! What the hell are you talking about! HEEEELP ME! *kicks back at lightning*
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 pm

I would unsheath my sword once more and look down to the floor as if finding it interesting. Still having my back turned, I smirked though no one would know. I had my eyes closed and then I slowly but surely turned around after calling this out:

"Hey... dim watt, how bout leaving my friend alone and coming to attack me instead? I mean I'm a find in my own. A witch and a master swordsman, wouldn't it be fun to kill me?"Another smirk and my eyes were closed still, as I gradually raised the sword up in the air to point towards my target. Then he would speak as all villains did.

"Oh? Now? What's this? Hm? A witch and a master swordsman? If it isn't my lucky day! Yes, I do intend to kill you. I happen to surmise that it would be quite fun to kill you off. Especially on such a high power level that I sense radiating from you. This should be delightful."

"Sorry to say, that you're luck is just about to turn bad. Do not mess with me, or my friend here or you'll surely get it. I'm annoucning to you buddy that you're time left here is pretty short. And on my watch your dead to me. Time to die Lightning, meet your demise!" And with that I opened my eyes with a serious look in them. A deathly look. They weren't the normal blue, they were a greenish type color and glowing slightly from the power. My powers.. they were returning...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm

*gasps for air and mumbles* Thanks Utena... *rolls out from under Lightning while Utena has him distracted*
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I nodded and then dashed at him with my sword in hand. He, obviously, noticed the change in eye color, but wasn't intimidated by it. In fact, he found it a joke that is until I found myself sparring it out with him, maybe even till death. He had lightning fast reflexes and movements just as his name states. However, I was somewhat able to keep up. I put up a formittable fight at least. I caught him on a bad turn and swung my blade straight into his shoulder once more and dug deeper into him. That is until he broke free and shocked my sword out of my hands. He took the sword out of his body and threw it across the room. It landed on the floor on the other side of the room, a little too far for Mero or myself to go get it. It was a fight without weapons, a true fight of magic, and a test of strength. I panted slightly and then regained my breath once more before speaking.

"Lightning..I will kill you!"By this time I was ready to charge up my magic and see if it would work. Hopefully it did. He only smirked staying stagnant to where he was standing, slightly out of breath as well. He watched what I did. His thoughts were not readable, but if they were they'd scream:

'That's it.. show me.. show me your power...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 pm

( I'm going to try a be descriptive...i know, scary thought isn't it?)

I stood back and watched as Utena, my long time friend, fought it out with the demon called Lightning. The power radiating off the two was immense, it was quiet the sight. After a few moments of watching the battle unfold with out my help, I turned my attention to my sword, which I had placed beside me. It needs a good shining I thought. Obviously I was bored with the lack of action I was getting, but also grateful for the time to rest.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:50 pm

'Mero.. I need you to get better. I don't care if I have to get knocked down all the time to death.. I'll protect you and Renji and this place.. make sure you're both alright...and alive.'

I stood there charging my power. I closed my eyes once more concentrating on accentuating the power I was conjuring up from my veins and bloodstream. I thought about the attack, I thought about the damage I wanted to do to this guy and then I would release it upon him, hell upon Lightning. This demon must go back to death.

"Vile creature, go back to that of which you came. Darkness beyond the darkest pitch, twilight from crimson blood that flows.. buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to thee, swear myself to thee. Let the fool who stands before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess! ..Now DIE! DRAGON SLAVE!"I called this out, screamed it at the top of my lungs with such a hate it would be called unlawful. I opened my eyes to reveal them glowing a bright green and a white aura forming around me. Wind started to blow and encase the whole room with the powerful effects from this attack. The aura in my hands generated to form a black ball of power/energy and flames inside and around it. A flaming ball of darkness. I shot it at him and watched it explode as it hit him. When it did, it expanded and encased the room in which we were standing. I covered myself and Mero with a protective shield, hoping it was over.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

I smirked and watch the scene unfold in front of me. I took hold of my sword and waited until everything was over, but then again, it never is really over. I walked forward until I was beside Utena, the smoke clearing away to relieve Lightning as I did. "To bad..." I sighed, then gave Utena a hopeful smile. "Think you could do that again?" I asked her then with a swift movement was head straight towards the demon.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm

I nodded and then charged my power again. Panting but regaining my heart rate once more I concetrated. Closing my eyes I began to chant inside my mind:

'Darkness beyond the darkest pitch.. twilight from crimson blood that flows. Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to thee. Swear myself to thee. Let the fool who stands before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess... do not fail me now...'

I opened my eyes abuptly. In a moment of silence I focused a hard gaze of hate upon Lightning once more. I screamed again and my voice echoed through the vast room as the attack was released.

"DRAGON SLAVE!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 pm

I jumped out of the way once Utena fired. I looked back at her, a wild look of rage in my eyes. "Thanks for waiting until I was out of the way!" I yelled, only being half serious.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

I stood there and rubbed my head. I always did appreciate Mero's comical sense of doing things. I knew she had it in her to bring this guy down with me. It's true I could have waited more, but I wanted to asassinate this guy as quickly as possible. I fired the attack and then realized it was going to be a bit bigger than last time. I quickly struck a forcefield around Mero and I for protection and watched her dash forward dodging my attack. I watched with an intense look in my eyes and expressed upon my face. This was it!

"Ahhhh! That was sure powerful and strong. You're pretty strong for a weak little girl.. why you little witch..." The demon named Lightning would go to attack me, and I would hold up defenses as Mero took her part in all of this. You go girl!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

I sighed and Dragged my sword across the floor as I bolted (haha punny) towards Lightning Striking him in the chest, cutting him deep. I twirled in place after I made contacted and stabbed my sword in his newly formed wound, using all my force to push it into him.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I had braced for the worst with all the strength I conjured up to block the attack and my defense as well. I didn't have a lot of strength left for a bigger surge of power, after all they were just returning to their full swing. I panted and stared at him with my fading green eyes. Then Mero came in, swung her sword and struck him right into the chest. That stopped Lightning dead in his tracks and she forced it more upon him as if to say "die." However I knew demons weren't that easy to kill.. They were strong and would be a good asset on the good side. Then I spoke.

"Mero! I need you to hold him off. I got just the attack but its going to take a lot out of me. Now, when my body falls unconscious I want you to take care of it. That will happen after I perform this final spell. This is it Lightning~! You end here.."I stood there and summoned all the strength I had in my veins and blood. All the spirit and life I had within me, closing my eyes to concentrate. I started to chant inside my mind:

'Lord of Nightmares, I call upon your power. Angels of the heavens and skies I call upon you as well. Lend me your powers, one light and dark. Let the fool who stands before me be vanquished by our power. Together we shall purify the world hand in hand. Together we shall walk the path of destruction. Let the forces of light and dark surge into my body... know one being and become one force of my command!

I opened my eyes slowly and then glared at Lightning with a look of odium expressed upon my face. One that had a killer's intent. They glow a bright green before switching to an orangish color and glowing brightly of that hue. It went silent for a moment and then I screamed:

"DIE. DIE for all you have done. This, vile creature, demon, is what you deserved. Vanquish... in hell!"I stood there and released upon him the attack. Careful not to harm Mero, a giant flash of light occurred blinding him and then it used the sword as a pathway to strike him. Not only was he being destroyed by the dark magic. But he was also being purified by the light magic. My eyes glowed once more before I heard his screams, and then I collapsed on the floor, unconscious.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 pm

*a portal opens and i fall through*

ugh.....well Thunders dead..

*I fall to he floor, on my knees.I am beaten up and can and with my last breathes"

thanks you guys........i need it *eyes slowly close and pass out*

Back to top Go down

Post by John Doe Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:35 pm

I used my powers of awesome given to me by myself and slap everyone in this thread with a wet and slippery fish the size of the titanic, but only smaller.

John Doe

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 pm

*My eyes open and i noticed im am not in my normal but but an older version of myself. Stronger, Taller, and wiser i get up and Look around*

Anyone Here?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:41 pm

A raven flies down from the sky and stands on a rock, that had fallen from a wall, the Raven`s yellow eyes caught a glimpse of renji and stared at him down from where the raven stood, the raven let out a few screeches and skipped down from the rock onto another rock closer to the floor, thats when it happened a quick flash that blinded anyone whom looked at the raven for a brief few seconds...

where the raven had stood, there was a young human figure standing with his arm in his pockets and wearing a black T-shirt, short pants and messy black hair, he sat there and stood up walked towards his brother

what happened brother?....

he had not seen him for quite a while so he though his appearence had changed a bit, but more importantly would he remeber his little brother he offered his hand to pull renji up...

Last edited by Yamato Yamazaki on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yamato Yamazaki

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 pm

*is pulled up by His younger Brother Mato. I Had been relieved that he was alright and that he wasnt around for that battle of Thunder and Lightning*

Hey Mato, where ya been?
thnx for helping me up

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm

he narrowed his eyes umm, training... you?

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm

*looks around at the destruction that happened due to the fight from before*

Just decided to, you know, remodel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:23 pm

He sweat dropped remodel? he glanced at the mess, he was unsure what to say you sure? i was hoping for an incoming apocalypse he laughed lightly

you know we could make it more stylish...

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

*looking at Mato and laughs*

Really how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamato Yamazaki Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:46 pm

hehe i have a few tricks in my sleeve he pulled out his mobile phone from his pocket

and called someone, after a short call he asked you would not happen to know the adress? he smirked at the joke, and after a few more words he closed the phone

the recovery team should be here any minute now... he glanced at the ruins...

Yamato Yamazaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm

*looks shocked and says*

Umm, Mato You do notice that the SKY TEMPLE is not on the ground right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next