MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) I_vote_lcapVenus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) I_voting_barVenus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) I_vote_lcapVenus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) I_voting_barVenus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only)

3 posters

Go down

Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) Empty Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only)

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Weapon name:Poison embedded blood scythe, whip, buster blade, katana, staff
element:Poison
special powers:Poison is sent into the opponent\'s immune system if contact from the blade to the skin is successful{scythe},Weakens the opponents body making the user hallucinate{whip}, Causes poison to eat through the blood cells of the opponent to either slowly torture or temporarily paralyze{buster blade}, Poison is sent to double red blood cells that consume the other blood cells and attach to the heart to slow it down{katana}, Can summon a smog or haze of poison into the air{staff}
history:Through the injection of poison into the blood stream, with success, Maria Venenum created the Venenum Family. Soon after the injection her blood cells seemed to die out and her heart slowed down. The blood cells then turned black and rapidly sealed the wound she left from the injection. Her lips turned bright red almost like an after affect. Having wanted to know how her wound sealed she took a scapple and with ease she cut her arm open, to her supprise the blood that was poring out of her arm slowly began to solidify. She noticed that the blood reacted with her brain waves controling it. After months she began to experiment trying to make weapons of some sort. Having remember about her blood she cut her self again and used her blood she, she remembered it reacted to her thoughts so when she thought of a sword it formed into a sword. Rapidly she figgured out how to seal the wound and put the blood back into her system, the answer was simple...she had to just use her nerv system. She wanted to know more about her ability to see what her weakness was. She first started the poison test, she injected more poison into her body...no effect she was not harmed. Then came the fire test, she cut her arm open and lit the poison blood on fire, nothing happened but the blood soon became liquid and filled the room of smog and poison. Then came the last test, ice, she poured cold water onto the small cut on her arm. within seconds the blood froze up and her body felt limp till the ice wore off and melted to water where then it was consumed and turned into poison. After this had happened, she wanted to bore a child. She found a human and had sexual contact with the said male, within seven months (birth is shorter for the venenum) she gave birth to a female child, Venus Venenum. Maria died from birth, it appeared that her poison flow was loss when she gave birth to Venus. Venus soon finished what her mother started but mastered the arts of the blood weapons and made them more deadly. She soon only used five blood weapons of coarse thats all that she needed. The scythe was the first weapon Venus made, The whip is the second weapon venus made, used for torture, BUster blade was venus\'s third weapon she made this specifically to see more blood shed, The katana was venus\'s fourth blood weapon she made this for quick and fast strikes, The staff was venus\'s fifth blood weapon she made it so that it made her battles quick and short but sometimes she uses it to torture her opponents. Each weapon requires a good amount of poisoned blood to make each weapon. Though for the katana and buster blade it requires her blood and the same broken handle of an old broken sword. For the whip she needs a vine from a tree to insert her blood into. and for the staff she needs her blood and any stick along with the eye of the scorpion along with fire to make the smog (family jewl that is placed onto the crest, its the right eye of the scorpion) The scythe is made out of her pure blood.
Look:Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) Axe0
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) Blk_red_outfit<---the whip not the person
Look:Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) RED_SWORD-WITHBARS
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) 5257489795a6628231777l
Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) Bonestaffcolor

Last edited by Venus Venenum on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 8 times in total

Venus Venenum

Female
Number of posts : 564
Dating : No one single babeh ;)
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) Empty Re: Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only)

Post by Feb 30th Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Uh do they all have the same power Neutral
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only) Empty Re: Venus Venenum Blood Weapons (Family only)

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 pm

to poison yes

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Please give a different power for the various weapons or just make a combined weapon Neutral
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 pm

how can they have a different power they are all poison...made from her blood...

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:21 pm

*Sigh* Not all of your weapons have to have your element...
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:23 pm

um they are made out of her blood its poison...

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 pm

There's explanation of how their made...it just says they're made of blood flow...I mean thats like no explanation of anything...
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:38 pm

edited

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 pm

*sigh* I meant an actual history...like this: Cruor Nex
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb 30th Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Did you just...copy and paste the same history...five times...*eye twitch*
Feb 30th
Feb 30th
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 pm

edited...

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Vongola Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm

oh my god._. you only changed the last sentence please please CREATE A SPECIAL STORYFOR EACH WEAPON OR COMBINE THEN cause right now I'm only seeing the same thing just with a different look ._.

Dimitrix Vongola

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm

they all have the same history...

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Vongola Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:32 pm

I'll be honest right now all this this is not making much sence isuggest you make then a combine weapon or a weapon that can change forms. or if you want a harder solution create a history FOR EACH. weapon differentd story I add cause right now this is just the same weapon with different effects and looks.

Dimitrix Vongola

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

edited

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Vongola Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

identify wich weapon does what and you understand to form this weapons she needs all the materials to form each weapon example she wants to form the staff she needs iced water to do it.

Dimitrix Vongola

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

she need blood for each

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Vongola Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 pm

facepalms*yes but you said each weapon needed a outside agent to create the effect you want ._. if she wants make fog she needs fire do you understand now?

Dimitrix Vongola

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 pm

yeah i edited

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitrix Vongola Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 pm

may god have mercy on my soul I will approve if the attacks only do the effects if only I repeat IF ONLY comes into contact with the person.

Dimitrix Vongola

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Venenum Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 pm

ok it will

Venus Venenum

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down