MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm

I wanted to laugh but, for a while there, I held it in and just stared at him as did the rest of the others in the room. Then, after looking to Mero, whom was shooting me a look, I bursted out into a grandiose laughter, as if something were deathly funny.

I couldn't believe he just said that and I couldn't believe the spell worked. All through his small spasm, I wore a smile and continued to laugh, Mero did catch on it was of my doing. But, something did seem a bit off here... I couldn't put my finger on it but I was feeling strange myself...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:54 pm

After Utena laughed I couldn't help but join in on the laughter as well. I didn't know the guy very well but I knew this was out of his norm. I calmed down after a while and he "Hmphed" and walked over to stand behind the king. Once he was in place he stood, not up straight and tall, but with his hands on his hips. I giggled a bit more. "Damascus, what is wrong with you?" The King question obviously not amused. Damascus blushed and looked away from his king in silence.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm

'I was right! He did have a crush on my father!'

I thought to myself whilst laughing. Damascus seemed a bit bothered, not yet catching on that it was my doing that made him into the flamboyant product he was. But, as I was laughing, I began to notice something, it seemed I couldn't control my mouth and thus, blurted out something I didn't mean to say since it was reckless and not at all composed or how a prince should be.

"Hahah! I knew you were gay Damascus, but, gee, I didn't know you were this gay! Haha, I can see it now on all the tabloids in town. EXTRA EXTRA read all about it, Damascus has a crush on the king!"

I kept bursting with laughter. This was not at all how a prince was supposed to act and not at all how my father was used to or wanted me to act either. Right now it seemed like an immature young schoolboy who could barely contain himself from teasing the "odd" kid. What was the matter with me?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 pm

The king rose from his chair and pointed towards Utena, "You need to watch your tone missy!" He shouted. Then he turned to Damascus, who had the loveliest shade of pink spread across his cheeks. "How much of what she's saying is true?" Damascus' face turned into a dark red. "I'm not like this sire" He spoke in a whinny tone again, "But the last part was...true" he whispered. The King didn't know how to feel. I sat back in my chair and rested my feet on the table watching the excitement , "Ooooh Drama bomb".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:08 pm

"Okay okay, fine, I have a small little poem for you then, to release the tension. Roses are red, violets are blue, so suck a dick Damascus and come true."

I continued to laugh as I spoke amusedly at what was happening and that the spell worked. But, I couldn't comprehend what was happening with me, I'd normally be noble and respectful and now I acted like I just didn't care. Like... any other boy on this planet. So don't tell me the spell reversed its effects upon me!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 pm

I leaned over and whispered to Utena, "Maybe your laying it on a little thick?" Damascus ran out of the room with tears streaming down his face. The King got up and looked at his daughter giving a look that could kill. He was obviously angry. "Now Utena, that was rude of you. No matter what he likes he's my oldest and dearest friend". He sighed and was about to leave the room, "I'lll think of a punishment for you later", and with that he left.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:03 pm

"Why punish me? I'm only being me!"

I covered my mouth. I didn't mean to say that, I was just blurting out what came to my mind first. It must be the spell, I looked to Mero in a panic. I then retracted, sighed and said...

"Sorry sir, yes, sir."

He left, leaving me and Mero by ourselves. I looked to her again with a small state of panic.

"What's wrong with me?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm

I shrugged, 'Maybe your magic has side effects? Or maybe now that your accepted by everyone important in your life your true nature is shining through. But I have to say if this is your true nature... your worse then me and I'm not sure if I like it".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm

"This isn't my true nature. True nature is something different than true colors and that was what the spell was focused around. In the magic world you have to be very careful with what you say and how you say it and all of that kind of stuff. I don't mean to say all the things I'm saying. Damascus is acting more like a girl and I'm acting more like a boy, that's our true colors, I believe that's the thing we are spiritually. He isn't naturally effeminate, but, his soul is. And I'm not naturally a boy, but my soul is. . . I have the reverse paper in my pockets so I can reverse it and then I have to go apologize to Damascus. Pesky powers, sometimes being a witch is not fun!"

I searched for the paper within my pockets that had the reversal spell written on it. Hopefully, it didn't get lost somehow.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:41 pm

I nodded and leaned back in my seat, "I can tell". I waited for her to pull out the spell to reverse this mess. "I wonder how Damascus is going to take your apology. If he disliked you before man oh man he-" I paused, "You know none of that was best friend pep talk so i'll shut up now".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:55 pm

"Right, I have to reverse this mess before it gets any worse. Damascus always liked me, he always respected me until he found out I was really a girl and then he started to hate me. Well, if he wants to hate me, so be it. Let him, let him hate me. And if he tries anything, I won't tell or do anything to him, I'll just get even when the time is right. I apologize if that's not as noble as me, but, I tend to treat people with the same amount of respect as they treat me and right now, mine for him, is drastically decreasing. But, this is his true colors and he deserves to have them shown, the king tends to still hold a great deal of respect for him so this actually helped him rather than hurt him."

I finally found the spell written on the piece of paper in my pocket. I concentrated and read it out loud.

"Green mixed with blue and yellow mixed with red, take back all the words I've said. Purple mixed with orange and violet mixed with brown, hide the true colors that caused us to frown."

I smiled, that should do the trick.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 pm

"Welcome back my friend", i smiled as she reversed the spell. I laughed slightly at the mess she had gotten herself into. "I tell ya, you put on quiet a show..Damascus to. Your a wonderfully dramatic pair. Well at least under magic you guys are".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:24 pm

"Why thank you, I guess. So now, I suppose, I should find Damascus and apologize to him, he should be back to normal. But, maybe I should give him time after I apologize to make amends with him. Now, I like using magic but, I don't want to have to constantly have a witty war back and forth with him each day. It's a waste of magic and he once used to be kind to me, you know. And besides, I don't wanna continually have to beat him all the time, that'd get boring."

I smiled too and then decided to stand up with my crutches and start hobbling around to find Damascus and my father.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:43 am

"Are you sure your able to walk?" I got up and walked aside her, worried. "And I think you and Damascus can settle your problems and get back to old times" I smiled. "But maybe the reason he's mad is because he use to like you...you know when he thought you were a guy. And now that he's out it would only make sense that thats the reason for is anger".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:51 am

"I appreciate the help Mero, but, I think I can walk with my crutches, but I wouldn't mind the extra help if you wanted to help me out. Oh? I didn't think of it that way but now that you mention it, it's a definite possibility. You're smarter than anyone ever gives you credit for, you know that."

I chuckled heartily. I was amused by the situation and how well she understood it, more or less, that she was able to reason out something I would have never deduced myself. Well done.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 pm

"Nah, this smart thing is just a once in a blue moon thing" I laughed. "Anyways I guess i'll go explore while you and Damascus patch things up. Well if that's alright with you? This is your house".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

"Sure, knock yourself out. I don't mind. It's very spacious and you'll probably find a sense of amusement exploring around here. Anyway, see ya Me."

I hobbled off to find Damascus.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:01 pm

I smiled and went my separate way. I hadn't been exploring long before I ran into a maid, " Are you lost?" she asked me in a nervous voice. I wondered if it was because I had ventured into a part of the castle that only the royals and staff were aloud in. "No, I'm just exploring" I responded. She nodded and walked off. Soon after I came upon the kitchen. A beefy looking man was rushing around preparing different foods. I licked my lips as the smells hit my nose. He was making something good.

Once he noticed me standing there smelling the air he smiled and welcomed me into his kitchen. He would go from cooking to taking a break and chatting with me. I had even gotten to try some of the recipes he was cooking up.

Damascus was in his quarters sitting on the window sill. He was staring at the outdoors, emotionless. Thoughts were racing in his mind and he could not clear them from his head. He acted like a fool and now he knew he could never make things right.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:10 pm

"Hey... "

I hobbled in on my crutches, my arms a bit tired from propelling my body forward and back and especially up the stairs but I wouldn't give up till I got to his room and here I was. I stood in the doorway on one leg and knocked lightly, speaking that in an unusually soft and sort of feminine tone to my voice. My eyes did not contain the emotion of happiness in making a fool of him as they did before, instead they contained apathy and perhaps a bit of sadness in them. Apologetic and gentle tones. I wondered if he'd answer me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 am

Damascus looked over at her then turned back to look out the window. "Hey.." he said in an emotionless tone. "I'm sorry.." he whispered.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

"So you're speaking with me, well, then, why don't you look at me Damascus? I have some pretty heavy things to say and I think it's best if you look at me for them. Okay?"

I said in a gentle tone as I hobbled over to sit on the window sill with him, wherever there was room to. I looked at him with the apologetic tones still present in the gleams of my eyes. Then I began to speak.

"I'm sorry Damascus, you don't have to apologize. It's only right to have reacted the way you did. Everyone has different reactions, trust me, to the truth. Once it's set free, some may like it, some may hate it, and some disregard it. I know it took you by surprise so you pretty much drew back in anger and despised the fact that I was lying to you under the guise of being a boy, when I was really a girl. I know that. I understand that and for that I am deeply sorry. But, let me ask you this..."

I thought of how to phrase it, never dropping my eye contact with him and touching his hand gently.

"Now that you know all my little secrets, has anything really changed all that much? I'm still me, I'm still Utena, the king's daughter now, and still the prince of this kingdom. And you're still Damascus, my father's personal advisor, best friend, and of course, mine as well. And nothing will ever change that, no amount of secrets kept or exposed, no sum of money or ransom, nothing. It will always be that way Damascus, I promise. But, there is one last thing I must apologize for before I go back downstairs..."

I got up and hobbled to the door, pivoting only then to face him once more. I gently smiled.

"I was telling the truth when I said, never mess with a witch of my caliber, and that is true. But, I mean it for the other people who try to mess with our kingdom, my family and friends and of course me, I'll defend everyone till the very end with the power I have been granted to me. I don't mean to use it against you because you reacted in that way to my secret. And I know I exposed you, but the king doesn't seem to mind and I don't mind at all either, but, still, I'm sorry for that. You see, we were both under a spell that was making us act like that and I took it off, so you don't have to worry about it anymore. But, still from the deepest recesses of my heart, I'm sorry. ....I would bow, but, I don't think I can."

Sincerely, I smiled, my eyes watching his gaze and watching him, also, for any movement he did. My ears listened for any sound he made or word he said. I had hoped that he'd accept my apology...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:04 pm

He got up slowly and walked over to her. "Nothing has changed. I guess I was just jealous that after all you went through you could still be loved by the King. You admitted your true self and he accepted you, but I knew that after what I said he would never accept me". He bent down and gently gave her a hug then backed away, "I'm sorry".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm

"It's okay. Friends?"

I asked him smiling.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:43 pm

He nodded, "Of course" he smiled and walked back to the window, pondering.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 pm

"What's the matter?"

I asked curiously, still standing in the doorway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next