MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm

"Utena... you were dead. You got your second wind in battle, I believe that Dios possessed you and you defeated Raijin. But after Dios left you, you just....died. You where stuck in Limbo, and you were talking to me and we tried to figure out how to get you back in your body. In fact I'm not sure how you are even alive now".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 pm

"Must be a miracle. Wow, all of that happened! No kidding. What did you do to bring me back? You can't use magic, so how..?"

I held my head, being still a little weak from the events that had taken place. I was dead? o.o And somehow Mero brought me back, that was some feat. Amazing!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

I shrugged, " I don't think I did anything. One minute your were dead then BAM! your lived once more".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 am

OOC: To let you know personally out of context, you cried and the tears that hit my face brought me back. Like in Tangled, somehow she cries magical tears and brings Flynn back to life!

"Well I'm glad I'm alive and I get to spend my days with my friends. Especially with good ones like you."

A smile formed on my lips.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:04 am

OOC: I know what happened xD My character however does not quiet get it.

"I'm glad your alive too. I wouldn't have anyone to tease if you had died" I laughed happily.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:25 am

OOC: Okay, makin' sure you knew. Yeah our characters are clueless. xD Oh and tease me about what?

"What would you tease me about?"

I chuckled and pushed her shoulder lightly and with friendly essences.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 am

OCC: Don't know, we'll see what life throws at me to tease you ^^

I shrugged, "Don't know. All I know is that it's fun and I'd miss my best friend if she left this world". I smiled at her and chuckled. "So do you need anything?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 am

"I'd be sad too if you left. I think I'd be very hurt and I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'd probably hunt down the person who killed you and... "

I thought about it. But couldn't follow through with the thought. Killing someone was just too intense for me. But then I shook my head lightly.

"No, I don't need anything. Thanks!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:48 am

"Don't think about things like that" I said to her. After a moment I smiled, "Okay. If you need anything call for Damacus, he's in the next room. I'm just going to go get food for myself. I'll be back in a bit" I got up and left.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:50 am

I nodded.

"Okay."

I waited for her return.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:56 am

After stuffing my face and freshening up I walked back into her room. "So need anything now? You've been out for a while, I'm surprised your not hungry or anything".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:00 am

"No, I'm fine, but thank you anyway Mero. I just .... am dealing with this body that cannot virtually move. I really did get busted up, didn't I?"

I smiled goofily, rubbing the back of my head as if the injuries were nothing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 am

I laughed, "yes you did. But it's nothing you can't handle eh?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 am

"Nope. I can definitely take these. They'll heal with time. Even my healing magic can't compete with how busted up I managed to get myself."

I laughed and then suddenly cringed. The whole in my stomach stained with crimson dried blood sent a shock of pain through me. I forgot that was there.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 am

"Just don't push yourself to hard, alright?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 am

"I won't."

I smiled gleefully as I laid back down unable to do anything.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 am

I sighed, "So, theres a matter we need to attend to and thats your broken palace. We need funds to fix it".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 am

"Right. I forget he wrecked the place. Well, we wrecked the place, really. So we need to put in our efforts of rebuilding I guess."

My eyes faced the ceiling, thinking of such a plan.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 am

"No I need to put my effort towards rebuilding, you need to rest". I pinched the bridge of my nose, "How many towns and cries does your kingdom govern?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 am

"What do you mean?"

I blinked in question.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:03 am

"How many towns do you rule over?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 am

"You'd have to ask the king that or maybe Damascus might know. I have no clue."

Suddenly my eyes began to close and I didn't know why. Fatigue?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 am

Seeing her close her eyes I got up and left, letting her sleep. I went to find Damascus to ask him. Once I asked him and got my answer I left the castle grounds and went to the towns.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:41 pm

OOC: I don't know what to do next, your choice.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:12 pm

After several hours and a lot of manipulating and convincing I had gathered enough people to help rebuild the castle. I had also gathered enough tax money to pay for the entire thing. As plans were made and reconstruction got underway I left the busy site and returned to Utena's room. "How are you feeling?" I asked her upon entering. "I've gotten started on making this palace stand tell once more" I smiled then snapped my fingers. "Oh yeah I also brought you this" I left quickly and then came back with a wheelchair. "This is so you can survey the construction yourself and direct people as you see fit".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next