MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 am

"Mero.. stop it or I might just fall in love with you."

I said it with a lighthearted tone to my voice, quite obviously joking. But seriously, I had to thank her for what she was doing for me. Once I was healed I would help to rebuild the kingdom to its full splendor once more. I worked so hard to make it beautiful before, make it an ideal place to live and to protect it with my life quite literally, before, I would do so again now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 pm

I laughed, "Fine, I'll stop being nice". I settled and plopped myself in a chair. "Now then" I paused and placed a bell on the night stand beside her head. "Use this for service. I've hired you a personally maid to help you get well. Sadly i'll have to dart in and out of here to go survey the construction".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 pm

"I'll survey it. No worries. Otoha's usually good with the things I need, and even then some I don't. So I can work on construction with you in the meantime."

I smiled and tried to get up.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 pm

I narrowed my eyes at her. "How dumb are you?" I went over and helped her get up. "You my friend are in zero condition for work right now. So either you use the wheel chair and let someone push you around, or you stay in bed. Which one will it be?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 pm

"The only thing worse than being hurt is being hurt and lying in a bed to do nothing all day but stare at a wall. My walls are blank, nothing and I have to watch you guys do all the labor? Nu-uh. That doesn't sit well with me, I need to get out and explore and I need to see what it is your guys are doing. Maybe I can contribute to helping out in the slightest."

I smiled and wanted to get into the wheelchair Mero had brought me. She was being such a great friend, really sweet too. I guess we really were the perfect team, on the battlefield and off. Always thinking of the other and forming a true friendship that shall never be broken. I smiled at her sincerely and meaningfully. She was special and I wanted her to know that.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

"Alright then" I pushed her out the the busy construction area. "You can help by barking orders" I snickered while handing her the plans to reconstruction. "That is if you can handle yelling at people?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm

"Well, I mean giving them orders seems sort of harsh. It makes me seem like I'm some sort of mean king or something."

I got into the wheelchair and smiled, looking up at Mero. She would start pushing me, though I could wheel myself if she really wanted to.

"What if I just survey the jobs they're doing and tell me that they're doing a good job? And I could also draw up some cool designs I think would work nicely!"

This was so exciting!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 pm

"Sounds like a plan. You wait by that table over there and I'll go collect a few materials" I sprinted off and collected some paper and pencils, as well as rulers and anything else she might need. I returned not to long after and handed everything to her. "Have fun" I smiled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 pm

"Thanks Mero! You're a real pal. Alright, now to get down to business."

With that I took the pencil in hand and spread out the piece of paper. I scanned it with my eyes to mark where I should start. And with enough time I began to draw the first pieces to what I envisioned the new kingdom should look like.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:20 pm

I sat back and watched her draw out her vision of the palace. While I was off getting her supplies I had snagged a cup of coffee for myself, so as I sat I drank it happily.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:31 pm

"Okay! So that's one structure done! Onto the next!"

I was drawing like there was no tomorrow when Otoha, my personal friend and head maid approached me with a tray holding two cups of tea atop it. One was fixed for myself and the other for herself. She smiled as she sat down and eyed what I was drawing, though to her, it seemed like rubbish at first.

"Hello there my prince, what's that you're drawing?"

"Oh, a new design for the kingdom Otoha. The palace was destroyed by that man I was fighting before, Raijin Uchiha. He seems to have run off to stop the attacks just outside the borders of the kingdom, closing in. I am helping to be creative and rebuild things in a better glory than they were before."

"I see. Well they seem like very good plans."

She smiled and I did, nodding and then getting back to it. There was this lifelike gleam in my eyes again, a twinge of excitement as well. As I continued to fervently draw the plans out, Otoha watched me, resting her chin on her palm and her elbow on the table. I didn't notice it but it seemed she was looking at me in a rather "fond" way....
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 pm

I had noticed a strange connection between them and I felt that I needed to leave them alone. I chuckled and excused myself, using the excuse that I need to go talk to a few of the workers.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:43 pm

OOC: Lol. I view her as one of my good friends, it's her that has a crush on me. :3

"Hmmm, yeah! That would look good there and that there."

"Quite the little artist you've become, my majesty."

"Your majesty? I'm not king, that would be my father. I'm only a prince."

I smiled and continued to dream up the plans for my kingdom as she replied to the comment I just made. Otoha, she was such a great friend of mine.

"Well yes, but I associate more with you than I do with him, hence you are my majesty, young prince."

"You know you can call me Utena, Otoha."

"Right, Utena~"

She said my name in a cutesy sort of way. I wondered why she did that but it seemed to please her so I let her have her way. I continued to concentrate on my drawings and she just sighed, taking a sip of her tea.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 pm

OCC: Kay

After a while I headed back to them. "You almost done with the plans Utena? The workers are getting antsy" I laughed as I approached them.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

"I'd say almost for the half that you guys are working on."

I smiled and then finished erasing and drawing something in where I erased the lines. Otoha simply blinked and watched me with wonder on how I was able to come up with something so quickly and draw it so skillfully and clearly as it were. She smiled at my artistry.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 pm

I leaned my arms on the table and watched as she finished up. "Your pretty good at drawing Utena".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 pm

OOC: You know if you want I could actually try drawing the palace and what I envision it to be like. Though I can't guarantee it will be good haha. Buildings aren't my strong suit.

"Thanks. Although I'm no artist. I just used to doodle when I was still in school and not exploring."

It was clear that, though I was growing up and could be mature when I wanted to be, I could also have the mind of a child. As was exemplified now.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 pm

OOC: Okay xD and I understand, layouts just suck.

"Cool" I smiled and continued to watch.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 pm

OOC: Sometimes they do.

"Okay that's the first part of the palace. The part that you guys are beginning to work on."

The first part was to be what once was the back walls to the palace. And of course the foundation. Without a foundation how are you to build the structure. It was to be decorated the same as before with a small twinge of light and dark in it. Different textures and all. The designs would become more intricate as the building progressed. I handed the paper to Mero.

"There you go."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm

"Thanks" I smiled and went off to find a foreman. After instructing people on what to do and what materials they'd need to use , I came back to Utena. "So, I guess I don't need to worry about you because of your friend here" I motioned to Otoha with a smile. "I'm gonna get to helping everyone else".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 pm

"As much as I'd like to stay I have other duties to attend to. I'm sorry, I apologize Lady Mero and Prince Utena, but I must be going now. Good luck on the construction."

Otoha smiled and gathered her things and left, leaving me to continue drawing plans for the palace.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 pm

"Ah I guess I'll have to stay here then" I laughed and sat down. "Need anything?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:42 pm

"No, let's just talk."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 pm

"Alright" I smiled and leaned back, putting my feet on the table. "Whatcha want to talk about?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 pm

"Well, found yourself a prince charming yet?"

I didn't look up at her but it was clear I was making fun of her at the same time that I was asking seriously. I wanted to know if she had an innate interest in anyone in the kingdom. The way I phrased was just a way for me to make fun of her, as I had said it with a small emphasis on the 'prince charming'. I couldn't help but laugh afterwards.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next