MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

3 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 Empty The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: I set up the topic, so no worries you don't have to do it. You can choose whether I play your Shadow or you do, it's fine if you want to play or if you want me to play, I don't have no problem with either. ^^ Also did I mention, you remind me a lot of Chie from Persona 4. If you've ever heard of or played the game before you'll know who I'm talking about. I partially got this idea from there anyway. Though I adapted it to its own setting with my mind. But, yeah have fun, sorry for the length of this message.

Often times, the evidence of a troubled mind is in the inability to function properly throughout everyday life. The individuals suffering would slowly atrophy because their own souls are battling them and winning. They are defeating their minds, overpowering them quite easily and snapping them as if they were twigs. Well, you must have the strength to face others in life; Quintessentially, everyone must learn this lesson. But, what some do not know is that there is a time when one will have to face oneself and that takes even more courage....

Everyone has things they hide. Everyone has hidden thoughts and feelings. Everyone has secrets. Part of what makes life and our interaction with one another as human beings so interesting is the urge, the yearning, the want, the need to know what the other is thinking. What the other is feeling; and more importantly, what the other is hiding. We as human beings always yearn for the truth, be it hidden or not, we always wish to know something, a secret, a knowledge, a thing that is not something personal to us. We love to know gossip for whenever a conversation flares out. But, mostly, it is the suppression of the being with a secret that keeps us from ever being COMPLETELY honest with each other. What if that were to change?

"Hey Mero, mind if I ask why we're training here anyway? I mean I thought the other place was good enough but you suggested we come here, any particular reason?"

It looked to be a completely empty field with tall grass swaying in the gentle winds that blew by. It was quite calm and relaxing. No life, nothing was in the area; and it seemed there never would be anything here. It was like this were a place, a secret place, on Earth that no one knew about, but, then again, things on Earth were not like this. We had gone through the portal once more to this alternate dimension, one that seemed to have a peaceful setting.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Mero Tue May 22, 2012 11:57 pm

We walked on in a comfortable silence. I smiled and whistled a tune as we continued on our way. My mind drifted to the end of the tunnel. I wondered where we would end up.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Trails of a Troubled Mind~ [PRIVATE - Mero and Utena only.]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"Really? We could truly be something more?" Jace's hopes were too high now. Did he really have a chance with Blake? They had just met. His heart was beating very quickly now. "I am? Haha. Well, I'm glad I am a great assistant Blake." He smiled and scratched his head, nervous. "I'm just thinking about how great you are Blake. You've done so much for me, I need to return the favor."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 23, 2012 6:08 pm

"Well then, you're doing a marvelous job so far of that, my boy."

Blake smirked. Right around her finger she had him wrapped. She couldn't be more pleased. And things were about to get real exciting.

Meanwhile...

"We're almost there, I can see some sort of external light as an exit."

I smiled and ran up ahead, grabbing Mero's hand so she could come with me and not be lost in this darkness a second more than she had to. We were so close! Utena here we come!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 23, 2012 6:24 pm

"Good, I'm tired of being in the dark" I joked, making fun of the fact that no matter what I would always see dark. I smiled as we ran, glad to get out of the uncertainty that was the tunnel.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed May 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Jace felt some feeling of achievement. What more than leaving such a great impression on a girl you have feelings for? This feeling, he didn't want it to end. "Thank you sooooo much Blake! Haha! My morale has just sky-rocketed!!" He chuckled and then caught some strange feeling, like a familiar force was not too far......"Hmmm..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well hopefully we've reached the end. Come on slowpoke!"

I said in a sort of whispering tone. I didn't want to give away our position in case it wasn't Utena. But still, here we come! We were going to go through any challenge to see this witch, even if it mangled us alive!

Meanwhile...

"Do you feel that too Jace?"

Blake ominously questioned. What could be approaching?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu May 24, 2012 12:05 pm

"I'm coming" I laughed, following after him. I hoped we found Utena, then we could put this crazy mess behind us. And maybe, she could help me restore my vision.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 24, 2012 2:32 pm

"I do. Something approaches at this very moment Blake." Jace had been putting his superhuman abilities to the test. If whatever was closing in was a threat he was ready to defend Blake. "What do you think it could be?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 3:58 pm

"Well then just be on guard and be ready. You never can be too careful. Granted the fact that you're an amazing swordsman, but sometimes people who can be even above my level enter that door. And so I need to have those that stay by my side protect me. Before you came that was my personal chef,... It was actually quite amusing. He'd cook up some hot, boiling steaming substance and then throw it in the enemy's face. And the enemy would go blind and we'd escape. But, so far, no threats have appeared while living here. Let's just hope they're not too tough."

Blake smirked and readied herself. She knew who was coming and wasn't the least bit put off or surprised by the fact it was who it was. She knew what she was up against and she knew how to beat them. Granted it would take a little while to beat them, but she'd do it alright. Blake was smart and with Jace's power behind the sword she'd win for sure. It would expedite this battle, and she'd get what she desired most of all.

Meanwhile...

"We're almost there!"

We continued to run up ahead until we reached the light at the end. It appeared that there was a ladder and the light was coming from up above, like we were entering a room or something, to a house? I blinked. So, the whole was a way in to a house? Or a residence? Interesting, maybe it was Utena who lived here. And maybe it was some kind soul who wouldn't mind giving us food or a place to stay. I pulled Mero and helped her up the ladder, looking at the lights shining down on us. I smiled, admiring that we finally made it. Unbeknownst to Mero and I, Blake and Jace were in the next room over. It was almost like a split screen of sorts.... what would happen?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu May 24, 2012 4:09 pm

I felt myself being pulled up a ladder, and then we stopped. "Where are we?" I asked. It was frustrating not being able to see. I waited for Xavier to fill me in on our current surroundings.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

"I see......Well, do you have any weapons I can use? A sword perhaps? I have my blade but I could use another for some dual wielding action." Jace knelt down and slowly swept his fingertips against the floor. He seemed to be concentrating a bit, eyes closed and all. "Two of them are in the house." Whoever it was they were in the house and next door.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Blake nodded and went down the hall to another room that was further away from the room Xavier and Mero were in and grabbed a rapier from the rack of sharp objects. She ran back and tossed it to him quietly. She smirked and nodded, giving him the okay to strike whenever he felt ready to. Or whenever he felt was right.

"Concentrate and relax. We'll get them together. I need to go to my lab and get something I can use to fight. I shall be back when you are in battle. I will help you out when our guests decide to turn the corner. Yes?"

She smirked and giggled a bit with an evil twinge, before descending the stairs again to her lab and getting one of the tools she needed for this upcoming battle, she couldn't be more excited. Once she had that tool, she also placed upon her a belt with two swords attached to it and she drank some sort of elixir. She then got a demonic look in her eyes and walked up the stairs ready for battle.

Meanwhile...

"Well it seems we're in some sort of residence. The hole actually led us somewhere, to this place. It seems nice and refined, like it's well taken care of. But it seems empty like no one's here. But how could that be I just sensed something here moments before?"

I was now confused. How could it be that no one was home and yet I still felt this ominously strong presence? Where could it or they or whatever it was be? I readied myself and my magic, it was surging through my veins. As I reached for Mero's hand, I lost control again and my hand began almost like an icicle to touch. I hadn't noticed since I was too busy looking out for possible attackers.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu May 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I had felt the presence of someone familiar, make that two. And that wasn't including the weird familiarity I got from Xavier. If I knew the people that walked about this house then maybe we didn't need to worry. "Xavier," I said in a lower tone, as to not give our position away anymore then it already was. "I think there are two people in this house with us..and I may or may not know them. Something feels familiar here. Lets just be cautious and carful". At that time xavier held my hand, but I pulled it away just as quick, "Jesus man! Are you trying to freeze me to death!?" I exclaimed louder then needed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Jace caught the rapier and gave her a nod as she exited the room. After a deep inhale he took his leave, walking through the doorway and turning in the direction of the two presences. "Whoever or whatever you are, I advise you to leave unless you want to get hurt!" He stood there just outside the room they were in, peeking inside to see who it was.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

"Hey stupid! Don't be so loud. I think he heard us now.... So there is someone here. And oh sorry about almost freezing you, it must be my powers raging again. I'm sorry this is just so exciting."

I led her as we walked closer to the exit of the room where we heard the voice coming from. It was the entrance to another room, the one he was in. He seemed to have a strong voice and yet when we finally jumped out ready for battle, he didn't appear to be so much of a threat. But I did not decide to take this lightly, I needed to be careful. After all he had two swords in his hands. My gray blue eyes caught sight of his gaze and we stared each other down deeply. My pink hair might have been able to draw his attention I'd hoped. Then I could distract him and attack. Mero, I needed to protect her. She couldn't see after all.

Blake, I watched across from me. From her I got this familiar vibe as well. And I found that somewhat strange. She really did have hate in her eyes, as if she despised us. Did she hate us for some reason? I couldn't figure out what we had done, we'd never even met before. I stood ready with my hands open, no sword to use in my hands at the moment. Mero stood behind me. The tension was thick in the air and we all waited for the next moment, when someone would make a move or a sound. . .
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu May 24, 2012 9:30 pm

"Leave unless you want to get hurt?" I snorted a laugh and moved towards the strangers voice leaving Xavier behind me. "You gotta be kidding me. Listen guy, we need your help. Do you think you could help us out?" I asked now stopping just in front of him. I could feel his presence, but I had no clue as to what he looked like.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri May 25, 2012 1:32 am

"You-You're just a couple asking for help......?" Jace blankly stared at the two and then smirked before bursting into the laughter. All this time he thought he was coming face to face with dangerous malevolent people who were at least armed and up to no good. But this? "Blake, should we help these two? They look like they could use it." He fidgeted with the rapier and held onto the handle of his saber.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 25, 2012 3:16 pm

"What? No, we're not a couple. And we're not lost. We know exactly where we are. We're looking for someone here."

I took a pause, perhaps Mero thought it was just a regular gentleman? She couldn't see so I wouldn't blame her. The gentleman did seem to be off guard by Mero's little distraction, but he was always armed. I walked behind Mero and held her hand to keep her safe. The woman just continued to stare at us with hatred. I couldn't understand why she hated me or Mero so much for that matter. Like I previously thought, we'd never met before. So why was she hateful of us? She began to smirk and then spoke in a lowly tone...

"Jace..." She paused dramatically. "Kill them." Those were her orders as she began to strike. I immediately pulled Mero back and out of the way of danger. We stumbled of course and I slid across the floor, with Mero in my arms, but at least she was safe. The woman was going to attack Mero anyway... but why? Attacking a blind person just seemed wrong. I got up and stood protecting her. I wouldn't let anything happen to her. Could this woman be Utena?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat May 26, 2012 6:15 pm

"Thanks" I muttered to Xavier, then turned my head in the direction her voice came form. I narrowed my eyes, "You're that girl from before....What happened to Utena?" I asked her harshly.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 am

"Kill-Kill them?" Jace looked back at Blake and then at the two in front of him. An order was an order. Maybe these two were deceiving Jace and were lying about needing help. He was going to choose Blake over them. "Okay....Sorry you two." The fidgeting was done with, he flipped the rapier into hand and the drew his saber out of the sheath. With both weapons ready Jace lowered himself and took off, leaving their sight in mere seconds. He appeared to the left side of the two and slashed at them both.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 28, 2012 2:58 am

"Well, hey, it's either you stay safe on this side with me or you get killed by harpoon boy."

I said, rather comically. I wanted to make sure Mero was safe. But, just as soon as I'd rescued her from the sharp blades that could have pierced her at any moment, she started again for one of them, only this time it was the girl. She stopped in her tracks and looked at her meaningfully, analytically. Then she spoke... she recognized her?

"What?! You mean you know her?!"

I blinked. The other one just answered calmly, despite the amounts of anger she was trying to suppress.

"Who is this Utena you speak of? I don't remember anyone by that name."

It was then that the boy named Jace turned around and asked, with fright, for confirmation on his orders to kill us. It was clear she was the boss and he the servant. But it seemed she treated him unfairly. I got the feeling that something fishy was going on here. But nonetheless, I watched with a fast heartbeat and my eyes a bit wider than they normally would be.

"Did I stutter? You heard me! Kill them! Make sure they are murdered in cold, stone dead blood."[/color]

I watched with wide eyes as she said that with such disgust. Did she really want us dead? For what reason? Trespassing? Was she on her period or something? Or was she out to get us? Oh this was making no sense, but now we were in the fight of our lives. My first thought; Protect Mero!

And within seconds the battle had begun, he flashed to the side and tried to slice at us. I pushed Mero out of the way and far beyond behind me. My arm only slightly getting cut by the blade. I jumped back before he could slash at me anymore. I looked up.

"What do you say we go a few rounds, Jace? That is your name right? Come on, I can take ya. I won't let you get to Mero."

I put on a determined face and waited for his next attack. I got into a position with my fists ready and tucked in to my body. Curious to a swordsman; What would an opponent be doing with no weapon just my fists? Well, he would find out soon enough!

Meanwhile Blake glared at Mero and then made a jump for her, slashing at her with one of her sword-like weapons. She just missed her and cut off a few locks of her hair, they landed on the floor. She was panting, unable to control her rage anymore.

"Come on Mero, leave the gentleman to their silly little fight. You're going to fight me. And I'm going to be the one to kill you." She smirked.

OOC: I say we make this comical and yet dramatic like we just did. Like when it's getting too intense, make it comical to relieve it and then back to the intensity.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I was looking in the direction that her voice came from. "Fight you? With pleasure" I cooed as a smirk formed on my face. She was playing dumb, she knew exactly who Utena was. This meant I would have to get any and all information out of her using less then polite methods- fine by me.

I drew out one of my customized guns, or more correctly, my blade gun. Part gun, pat sword. "I might have to cut you up a bit" I said in a cocky voice, waving my weapon in the air then pointing it in her direction.

All talk, I laughed mentally at myself. I really couldn't fair well against her. I couldn't see, so she would have the upper hand. I just hoped that she would be a noisy fighter.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 28, 2012 11:26 pm

The blade delivered a nice clean cut on the arm; it wasn't too deep though. When Jace recovered from the attack he turned to face the kid. "That sounds good to me. I hope you can last....Wait, what's your name?" Jace rested the saber's blade on his should and then tossed him the rapier, hoping he'd catch it. "We'll make this fair. You have a weapon, I have a weapon. Got that pinky?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 28, 2012 11:50 pm

"My name is Xavier."

I circled with him with caution. It was curious that he wanted to know my name. Hm, well from one guy to another, I guess it really wasn't that bad. He tossed me a rapier. A fair fight? Well now, he was a reasonable guy. I caught the rapier and continued watching him.

"Yeah I got it. Do you?"

I smile-smirked. I was ready for action.

"Hah! Don't make me laugh! Very fine weapon you've got there, but without sight it's useless. I know for a fact you're blind, don't try to play me with that notion."

She smirked and then dashed forward silently, cutting at Mero's arm, and slicing an X, deep enough to scar, she watched the blood gather on the spot but not spill because the precision of the cut was too fine. Her expression drooped. Obviously not happy with how perfect the cut was. Normally, she would satisfied, but because this was Mero, the girl whose blood she needed, she wasn't happy. She scoffed.

"Then I'll just have to try harder. heheheh this'll be fun!" Blake went in for another attack, slashing at her neck, but she met something that protected Mero right away and could not penetrate through it. It kept reflecting her sword, bending in the ways of it so that it couldn't cut through. Her eyes widened, confused. There was a light like force field, I'd just cast upon Mero to protect her. One she stopped slashing, it faded. I concentrated and was able to send a telepathic message to Mero...

"Listen for the swipes in the air, as soon as you hear the swipe, move from the direction you hear it coming from. Come on, use your strengthened senses to help you. And Utena's coat, it could help you as well. Try using it to your advantage, the magic in it will listen to your will."

This was battle was sure getting intense! Awesome!

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 30, 2012 7:23 pm

I had cringed from the cuts, but regained my composer just as quick as I lost it. I could hear the thrashes towards me and wondered why I hadn't been hit yet. Then Xavier's voice sounded in my head. Utena's coat will protect me , it would allow me to use it's magic.

I smiled and raised my weapon, countering Blake's attacks and forcing my own on her. "You're too noisy".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next