MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 7 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 7 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 am

"I know it's not the smartest idea in history but.. my dream was to be a prince ever since I was little and I first got this rose signet. I have never taken this thing off, that should show you how devoted I was to this. But, now that I finally have it, I can't do everything with my friends like I planned. I knew I'd have to make some sacrifices but I didn't think I'd get to not be there for you guys. We don't know what we're going up against here and if my feeling is right, you guys could die... I don't want that to happen while I'm far away from you, sitting in my kingdom, watching helplessly."

I whispered back to Mero whom seemed to be trying to help me out. I'd guessed she heard my thoughts and that's how she knew what was troubling me. Either that or she was just a really good friend with her keen insight to try and help me out the best way possible. I knew Bryant was feeling a little weird about this seeing his two best friends and he not included. I could sense his jealousy. But, it was nothing of the sort, it was just that we knew each other longer, and somehow my telepathic connection with Mero always works, not with Bryant for some reason or another. But, still, I would speak with him later about this. What gave him that hint was the small little ball of light about the size of a firefly flickering in front of him and then landing on his arm. That was a bit of my power. From the signature of it alone he could tell I was distressed about something, and I knew he knew what. That was to give signal I'd address it later with him. FINALLY. We reached my kingdom.

"Alright everyone! We're here."

I spoke up and everyone seemed to wake from the trance they were in from walking. I knew I had a lot to think about once they started on their mission.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 am

I patted her shoulder, "Don't worry. You've done your part for years now. It's time myself and the rest of the group- excluding Bryant for he has done his part also- to step up. You do a lot for everyone Utena.. take this as a break. Do the things you want to do, not the things others need you to do".

We had gotten to her Kingdom and the mood seemed lighter with everyone. We could begin our mission and hopefully be done with it just as fast.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 am

what is the mission... i cant smell anyone were supposed to be looking for and i cant hear them either... i was sounding stupid but my senses cover a massive range and it worried me that the kingdom could remain in good condition without maintanence for long.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:30 am

"Well the first thing we need to do, logically, is search the palace for more clues that could possibly lead us to the potential criminal."

Arcadia strategically spoke. Kendra then spoke up next.

"Right! And if we can't find anything that can lead us to who this creep is, then we need to search paranormally. I suggest we search for some sort of magic signature or something. I mean if you think about this, only magic could erase the evidence, powerful magic so that we couldn't trace him. And if that's the case shouldn't he have left behind his... magic scent or signature or something?"

Kendra giggled. Kagome's turn.

"Right. I bet Bryant and Inuyasha could sniff him out. Utena could at least scan and the same to anyone else capable of using magical abilities. I could try to use my sacred jewel shard sense to pinpoint it, though I'm not sure if it would work. And I don't know what Misty and Arcadia can do, but they sure can try and help do something!"

Kagome sounded excited. For the time being, Misty remained quiet, seeming to pine over something in her mind.

"Alright well then, let's get inside and see if we can find anything manually first."

I took down the spell that guarded the palace from entry while I was gone and we all entered into the spacious building. We were in the throne room as it were.

"Alright let's spread out and search."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:46 am

"Aye aye captain", I jokingly saluted before walking off to search for anything that might be suspicious. The room was large, but not big enough for this part of the mission to take a while.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 am

if Vampy boy here cant smell'em i ca-(BAM) how many times have i told YOU not to call me VAMPY BOY YOU STUPID DOG i impaled his face with my fist and calmed down instantly. i didnt mind Utena or even Mero calling me that but ill be damned before a dog demon calls me it.

as he was saying "we will try." i grabbed his kimono and stomped off to trade words with him but a faint scent cuaght my nose i hadnt noticed before... OI Utena... do you have a dungeon of sorts here? we were too far away by this time and too close to use my jericho yell so i used telepathy.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:06 am

'I don't know. We could, I've never checked down there but I'm sure we do. The king would know that. But, you can check down there if you want. The thing you probably smell is something either rotting or I don't know what else could be down there if we do have something underneath the floors we're standing on.'

I continued to search the kitchen, the dining room, the bedrooms, the closets, the throne room again, the bathrooms, everywhere and there was nothing to be found. This intruder was starting to get on my nerves. How were we supposed to track him? I called out.

"Did anyone find anything?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 pm

"Not a thing!" I responded to Utena after hearing her call. Me and Arcadia had been searching in he same direction and we both concluded that there was nothing to be found. I walked over to Utena, "So whats our next move? Cause I don't think we are going to find anything".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 pm

I vanished to where the scent was coming from and when i touched the door a lightening bolt sounded and hit me. i was being electrocuted by a current now and so it was until someone destroyed the door.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:55 pm

"Well here's the only thing we can do."

I thought for a moment, feeling at peace with myself and clearing my mind. I summoned my powers from within and concentrated, closing my eyes and shutting out the world around me. It was as if I were blind to anything but what I was searching for. I chanted these words...

"Spirits to the other world, show me his path unfurled. Show me where his soul's path left lies, and this mystery of tracking will slowly die. If there's any magic to track then show it to me, so we can set my family free..."

I wasn't sure if it was going to work at all, seeing as how I made it up on the spot as it was and didn't know what I was really saying. But, hopefully it would. I wasn't naturally good at these spell things; They were like poems and that was something I was really good at either. However, there were a few lines that appeared in front of my eyes. It was working...

'There's lines of all shapes and sizes. There's a gigantic white one right in front of me, there's another small blue one tracking somewhere else. There's a small red one near the ground, there's a yellow one, an orange one, and a violet one too....'

"So I'd have to do with my process of elimination. I don't think I could find out my own magic's scent or signature but it was bound to be one of these. Bryant's was bound to be another and so on and so forth. But, I'd need a friend who knew me well enough to help me out with them.

"Mero..." I said to her softly. "When you think of the color white, what do you think of?"

So my questions began. I'd get through this one way or another. I knew that this wouldn't necessarily tell me whose magic trail was whose but it was worth a shot. After all, I could get someone else's help with this. And it wasn't till I had that thought that Arcadia walked in and stood in the slight distance, watching Mero and I. I failed to notice her standing there but I needed to get through this quickly...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 pm

"Well if I'm thinking of white I'm usually thinking of something pure and happy" I said to her. Her question confused me, and I didn't know where she was going with this.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 am

still being electrocuted i was near death.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 am

OOC: Since when were you being electrocuted and near to death?

I nodded and continued asking her questions.

"Alright and is there a person you associate with the colors white, blue, red, orange, violet and yellow. If you can think of people that is that you associate with those colors, please tell them to me now."

I know this seemed weird but it was the only way that I could think of to try to find the solution I was looking for. At the time Kendra had wandered off to where Bryant was and found him sort of dying, so she happily helped him out of the situation he was in, bravely.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:58 pm

I shrugged, "I'm not sure. I guess blue would be you, though it could be Kendra too. Yellow is most likely that big ball of sunshine", I sneered referring to Misty. "Violet seems like it would be Arcadia's color". I stopped to think for a moment. "The red would be Inyuasha or Kagome, but then again she seems more orange. And the white, well that could be Bryant? or maybe it's you instead of blue? or me? I'm not sure". I looked at her, "Why do you ask such a question?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 pm

finnaly free from the electricity i powered up to snap my body back into place but instead my energy backfired on me and left me dazed. Th-Thanks for that not many things work wonders on me like electricity does... i was knocked out when the pain keeping me awake was gone and the exaustion took over. the door was open and untrapped now revealing a staircase leading down to the dungeon. now that the door was open faint voices almost whispers could be heard life forces could be felt too.

OOC: sorry my time online is limited nowadays so it might be some time before i can have the time to post again. since i touched a door with a magic trap on it to shock then hold the one who activated it. i played Dungeons and dragons as a tiny little boy so i learned about adventuring from near infancy. and lemme tell you some traps are just mean.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 pm

OOC: It's fine. My schedule might be a bit tight too. I've returned to school and as you know that takes up the time of peoples' lives usually. Well, I'll definitely have moments to myself, and the nights too, when I return home from school.. UNLESS I am rehearsing for a play, then I'll be on way later, whenever I get home. But, yeah, I'll post whenever I can. ^^

"Well because, the spell I cast, it's letting me see the unseen. Basically, imagine you were blind, you can't see what everyone else can see right? So say I saw a butterfly, I would be able to see it fluttering away and I could tell you where it is, but you wouldn't be able to see it, maybe just sense it."

"What she's saying she's doing is looking through blinded magical eyes. So say in the world of the magical, wizards and witches and all of that kind of stuff, they are able to cast a spell. Normally, another of their kind would be able to use their sight to be able to tell that another being is casting magic. But, what happens if the wizard or witch, in this case, were blinded. They'd have to rely on their senses alone, meaning being able to sense the hidden things away from the public attention. It's not just that. A normal blind person can also "see" things that we who are not blind, do not see everyday. It gives them their own sense of sight, if you will. I apologize for rambling but that's exactly what Utena is doing here. By casting the spell, she's temporarily taken away her magical sights, which may or may not be the same as her normal sight, and is only looking through what her senses perceive. This is an effective spell to track a magical signature. They are often different colors and each of the colors are color coded to the witch or wizard's soul."

"I never knew you knew so much about this Arcadia. It seems you really are a genius."

"Hardly so. I just have read a lot of books in the times I've been around and seen many things done, made sure I studied for any travels I may have ahead of me is all."

"Yeah like my father sometimes says, know your enemy and know yourself. Oh yeah, Mero, the reason I'm asking you those questions is exactly the reason Arcadia explained. I'm trying to track which is the alienated one of the power streams my eyes see right now. I see an array of colors but I can't tell which is which and that's why I need to color code them to the correct soul and separate them from the one that we don't know whose it is."

"In other words, when you totally blind yourself as she is doing, you cannot sense whose magical signature is whose, you can only see them. She is trying to alienate one signature, the one that doesn't belong to anyone we know and have us, I'm guessing, follow its path and it should lead us to the culprit at hand here."

"Exactly. So any ideas Arcadia? The colors I see are White, Blue, Orange, Red, Yellow, and Violet."

"I don't know why I am sharing my opinion with you but if it is my brain you desire, then fine. Your soul would most probably match up to the white one in front of you, Utena. To be honest, white seems to suit your soul as you are pure and noble and sometimes too innocent for your own liking. The user of the spell's own magical signature should appear as a large trail in front of them. Blue, I'm not sure but I would estimate that color to belong to Maboroshi. He seems to match up to blue in my mind, I haven't a clue why. Yellow would most likely be Misty, she seems happy and cheerful despite her annoying analytic brain, so yellow seems to suit her. Violet would most likely be mine. I do not have a magical essence to myself but I am by no means mortal, so it would most likely match up to my soul. That leaves it between orange and red. Is there anyone else we know of that has a magical signature that might resemble one of those colors?"

Arcadia seemed to be a lot more tame around me when Mero was around. I wondered why that was. I had a feeling it could be a deeper meaning that we'd all discover eventually, but, as it was, on the surface right now, it just seemed like the two were getting along and they were becoming friends. And Arcadia seems the type to respect and be merry about her friends.

"Well I would say Kendra or Mero but they're mortal, so I don't know if they'd come from them if it's a magical signature. There's a chance it could be the energy signature I'm reading from one of them, but, I don't think so, it's unlikely."

"I know this seems a bit risky but I propose we divide our forces further. You're staying behind to watch over the kingdom as we track the magical signature to find the culprit responsible, yes? How can we do that if we're not sure which signature leads us to him. I know it may sound delusional but it is the only chance we have. I'd recommend also having a trusted maid here cater to you for everything because if we lose sight of the magical signature's trail, we're going to be stranded in the middle of nowhere, lost. You're going to have to remain blind Utena and continue to feed us directions in which ways the trails go."

MEANWHILE with Kendra, Bryant and Inuyasha....

"Oh you're welcome! I couldn't bear to see you hurt like that. But, what is that down there? I hear voices..."

She was a bit paralyzed in fear. Little did she know this would be the changing of her own life by just venturing into the dark quarters below.

OOC: Alright so Arcadia is obviously not mortal in ways that, if you're curious, you shall find out or you can ask me personally. Kendra is about to begin something special and unique to her that doesn't make her totally useless. Misty also is hiding something very useful to this case, not just her brain and its reasoning, but she's not exactly human either. Anyway the case is progressing quite nicely, don't you think? I hope you guys enjoy it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 pm

I listened to Arcadia's explanation and then her opinion on the color trails or magical links they were discussing. Magic sounded confusing so I only half listened. Red and orange still had no owners. There were two other people with us however. Inuyasha and Kagome. I wasn't sure of them but they seemed to have some sort of magical essence about them, so the colors could belong to them.

Arcadia then shifted the conversation to Utena staying blind and staying her with a trusted maid. "I'm no maid or anything but I could stay back and help if you need", I piped in offering my services.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 am

where there are voices there are people. recovering slowly from the trap i climb to my feet and brush myself off to try to salvage any lost dignity. venturing forth into the darkness was easy, something i did every moment i enter my thoughts or fight a monster. i looked around at the seemingly endless place and realize that it didnt smell old, but new like it was made with in the last week. closer to the bottom we hear two voices they are servants trapped in a cell fighting over a piece of food something didnt smell right and i was going to find out what it was. but i was a stranger to these parts of the country so i didnt know what was normal or abnormal but i assumed that this was what it appeared to be and not some sort of trap. i walked forward into the light and the enterence closed sealing us in as, on the outside, the door vanished. the vanishing door was a magical spell of concealment that could only be detected by a witch actively searching for concealing magic. Kendra... you dont mind that i trapped us somewhere do you???
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 am

"As long as we can get out, I don't really care. I just... hate dark places."

Kendra sunk behind Bryant for protection as they ventured deeper into the dungeon or the "basement" downstairs. It was dark and no lights worked down there. I suppose it was because all the ones that were installed blew a fuse and we just never sought to repair them. However, as they venture to the basic bottom level or just a bit above or near it, they heard two voices more clearly than the other voices, some in tones and some in whispers, that were in the air still. What Bryant seemed to see was two servants fighting over a piece of food. What Inuyasha was seeing was two giant pieces of steak and a bottle of steak sauce sitting in the middle of them. What Kendra saw were two bloody dead bodies and thus she had to look away. Do you ever hear the expression, 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.'? Well, it's the same thing here, only, let's replace beauty with horror.

"Arcadia, I'm ashamed to even ask this of you. But, I'm still sort of new to all the customs of being a witch. Um, this, will this make me blind forever if I continually use it?"

"It shouldn't. I don't think it will if you maintain the spell as you're doing. If you do that, I don't see any problems you should encounter. Although, I wouldn't mind if you took a break every once in a while, I understand how strenuous the constant use of your powers can be."

"Oh okay. So, I guess I'm staying here then and, I'll just have a maid stay with me...?"

"Actually, I think it'd be much more strategic to have Mero stay here with you to accompany you with anything you need. Since you'll be blind and guarding this palace, you can't really do much. Mero and Misty have problems and so they would only get in the way of our goal and one another when and if we actually do come in contact with this culprit. So I agree with Mero, she should stay here with you and sort of act as your eyesight. Also, have you learned how to portion your powers yet?"

"Do you mean like square off a little bit of it and give it to someone else or square it off as a reserve to use later for extra power?"

"Both, really. But, more the first. If you're going to be focusing on using your power on that blinding spell and you cannot see, just impart a bit of your power to Mero here in case someone does decide to invade the palace or something happens that you can't fix because you have to remain here, concentrated and blind. It doesn't have to be much. It can be a small amount. However little of your power you give to Mero should suffice since she is mortal. If anything because her body isn't used to magic it should amplify within her since she doesn't know how to control it. I leave it up to you to tell her how to tame it."

"Right. And I'm guessing, keep a small portion for myself locked away because you never know when I might be running low or tired and need a boost. I got it. So, I believe we have our plan. Maybe one of you should go get everyone else and brief them on it."

"Right I'll go. And remember witch, don't screw up. We're all counting on you."

Arcadia coldly walked away and went to search for the others to round them into a group and get ready to depart. However blank and emotionless and white my eyes were right now, because I couldn't see anything, I sighed and they appeared slightly disappointed and yet I still held up as if nothing were wrong. The issue was just on my mind and hadn't been bothering me too deeply, but, it was still there. No matter, I focused on the task at hand, sensing Mero still beside me. And it seemed it'd always been that way. At each other's sides, both of us. Best friends?

"Mero, how old are you?"

I asked curiously as a kid would normally ask an adult for something, it had that sort of sing song quality to it. But, I awaited her answer in a sort of 'cheery silence'. I wanted to know how long it was that we'd been friends.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 pm

I sighed happily and sat down. I was glad that I really didn't have to do much, my laziness appreciating it too. "I'm 18, why?" It was a strange questioned that she asked. I couldn't possibly think of anything she would need my age for. I shrugged after a moment and waited for Arcadia to rally the troops. They were going to set out on a pretty big quest and by the looks of hints Arcadia and Bryant would have to carry the rest of the group the entire time. This made me chuckle, 'Suckas' I thought to myself.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 pm

its okay i see a staircase lets just get further down thats where i can hear the voices i walked calmly over to the staircase a dragon flamed and i charged an energy blast at it only to see my attack go through it. and brace myself for an attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 pm

"Bryant, wait! You could destroy this part of the palace and then what would we do if we further get trapped in here by debris enclosing us in."

Kendra spoke in a panic as what she saw come out from the shadows was a form of me, Utena, an evil me that smirked snidely in her direction. The other illusion of what seemed to be me was standing over the bodies she saw that were bloodied and dead, laying there. She seemed to be frightened and her eyes clearly revealed it. Her body was shaking in small convulsions and she was truly terrified, but she was trying to keep it together. She obviously didn't see or understand what Bryant was attacking or seeing. But, she was going to say something...

"U-Utena... you're... you're not the one who killed those two dead bodies right? You're not that type of person... I know you're not!"

Kendra held her head in her hands and shouted that at the illusion she was seeing, her eyes closing and her body still shaking. Although she'd shout at the illusion she was seeing, there would be no response. Something was very off about this place.

MEANWHILE....

"Well I was wondering how long it was exactly that we've been friends. I mean, I feel this special bond with you that I don't feel with anyone else, for some reason. Bryant's close to me too, but that's a totally different feeling than what we have together. I mean, we're not only best friends but we're partners right? I mean, don't you remember a long long long while back when I first learned I even had powers, defeating that giant monster together and then I turned that other guy human by request. That took a lot out of me but I was able to do it and you were there with me through it all. I can't help but feel that bond will never break."

I was staring blankly ahead into space and not looking at her. I couldn't even tell where she was, hence why my hand was kind of floating in space attempting to find her. But nonetheless, I smiled sincerely and I remembered the memories we've made as friends along the times we've had together. They were something truly special to me. Every so often I'd have these talks with her because well, my shadow was right. I keep putting myself in these dangerous situations, no one knows the outcome of what is to happen or who may or may not die. You never know what you have in life, or how much the "who's" you have in life matter until they're gone. I will treasure my friends with everything I've got.

"Kagome, report to the throne room, we are going to get ready to assemble a group, divide and go on our paths for this journey. I am patching everything together, so just report there."

Kagome nodded and Arcadia seemed to be back to her usual cold and apathetic, somewhat, demeanor. Within a matter of minutes she found Misty.

"Misty, I ask that you report to the throne room immediately. We are preparing for our departure of this trip."

Misty nodded, still seemingly a bit upset, but then walking to the throne room. Arcadia knew exactly where Kendra, Bryant and Inuyasha were, but how to get them out was the problem. They were trapped within the dungeon basement of this palace with no way out since the door had disappeared due to some magic effect. Arcadia went to where the basement would be located around, since there was no door. She thought a moment trying to figure a way out for them.

OOC: Remember? In old old MC where we had everyone here and we had to face up to these monsters in this girl's mansion and I changed the other guy, my friend in real life, I forgot his name on here, from an angel to a human and got rid of his wings? It's a VERY long time ago, but I hope you remember.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:08 pm

I smiled at Utena, "Best friends and partners indeed". I took a moment and thought back to all the memories we had shared. We had been through a lot and that only strengthened our friendship. "Yeah I remember that... I was a lot stronger back then.. guess thats 'cause I actually trained" I chuckled and continued reminiscing.

OOC: I remember xD That was Renji right? The kid I used to get in arguments with all the time? The old MC was pretty boss! And I do remember that you turned him xD good tiiimmmes~
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

I got fed up and shouted ENOUGH! and i burst my energy in a shockwave to drive off any illusion from the area. kendra just close your eyes im sure youll be fine.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Bryant's shockwave did nothing to stop the illusions. Kendra was still suffering from hers, Bryant from his and Inuyasha possibly from his as well. Each one of them seeing and hearing, witnessing different things. It was all because of these voices. Kendra seemed to be so in terror that she went to go hide behind a dusty, decrepit desk that was all full of cobwebs. But, it was what was in the space that she was hiding, under the desk, that turned out to be in her favor.

Meanwhile Arcadia still tried to think of a way for her to successfully get them out. She wasn't sure if she could send a telepathic message to any one of them but it was worth a try. She tried signaling to Bryant and Kendra, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to establish a connection with Inuyasha at all.

'Kendra or Bryant, do you receive me? This is Arcadia. I am attempting to contact you telepathically.'

MEANWHILE....

"Yeah. I just can't believe we've been through so much together already. I mean, it's been a long time. I'm 15, almost 16 years old and you're 18, I remember meeting you for the first time. Although I don't remember all the facts, I do remember you and I found some commonality we shared. But you've definitely grown since then and you know Mero, I think you're stronger now than you were back then anyway."

I smiled, still searching for her hand. I wanted to know where she was, I was blind after all, at the moment. I sat back and remembered the good old days when I was just mortal. But I'd come a long way since then.

OOC: Yeah I just wanted to make sure you remembered what I was talking about, for one. And yes, it was Renji, I forgot his name. I don't talk to him so much anymore, especially since he turned out to be not such a great friend. But, yeah, he will only like my statuses or talk to me occasionally, otherwise we don't speak. However, yeah good times. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next