MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 8 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 8 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:47 pm

"Well I hope I'm stronger now" I smirked even though there had been a time when my strength was greater. I got up and walked over to her and took her hand seeing as she was searching for something- most likely me. "So you can see everyone aside from us mortals?" I asked, knowing the answer. "Your lucky we are on the same side or I might have taken advantage of that".

OOC: Ah so he's a total douche now? I guess thats good for him xD
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:34 pm

sort of... its kinda hard to tell whats real and what isnt. Kendra is hiding somewhere i didnt see where she went and these illusions are starting to get on my nerves. that was the situation as i knew it illusions annoy me ceaselessly especially when the thing i was seeing could be prevented by the feast in the same cell as the servants that were fighting over aa piece of food.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Kendra was hiding behind the desk, and shivering in fear. She was looking for something, it seemed. What? She didn't know. She was just looking for something. Often times humans do things for no reason when they are paralyzed with fear. Suddenly, she'd found something. A small case. She grabbed it within her hands, and looked over it, feeling the texture of it and scanning it to analyze what it was. But, one thing was for certain, there was something inside this case. Now, if only she could pry it open.

'Alright, Bryant. I know how to deal with the illusions. It seems this was not a trap but rather something that's been lingering within the basement. The basement, the dungeon, rather, has been previously used for, only the past knows. I suppose this is sort of a holding cells for those that are deceased memories. They play when someone steps into the basement like a movie reel and each one of you sees the different things, different parts of the same movie. That, or the images you see are issues that have not resolved themselves in your hearts, in more complex forms, projecting themselves forward to your eyes. At least those are my guesses. Either way, there is one way out, since there is no door and Utena is currently using a magic spell we need, so she cannot stop to get you out. You must trust me with this. I am going to try and create a portal between there and here, however I don't know how long I can keep it open for. You all will need to rush through and report with me back to the throne room so we can begin on our journey...'

"I wonder what these are."

Kendra had opened the case and found several golden and silver keys within it. They had artistic designs to the part where your hand would go. She looked at them curiously. What could they be?

MEANWHILE....

"Yeah, that's right. I can't see you Mero or any other human. Hmmm, how would you take advantage of my blindness?"

I smiled and joked. Though I was genuinely curious. But, once she took my hand, I joined it with my own. I knew she was there with me and where she was now. The greatest feeling is to have your friends to fall back on when you're blind to anything else ahead of you, both descriptively and literally.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I smirked, though I knew she could not see it. "Maybe.. No one ever said I was trust worthy". I was joking, sort of. I would never think of betraying Utena in such a manner nor any other close friend, but people whom I didn't care about where another story. "I wonder where the others are" I said curiously. "I thought Arcadia would have gathered them up by now". Maybe they had gotten lost, even the thought made me chuckle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Kendra did you hear Utena? i asked understanding. the illusions were the memories of the room itself possibly a deterrent.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm

OOC: Arcadia's the one that is telepathically sending you messages, Bryant. Not me.

"No. I didn't hear anyone, but I did find something."

Kendra spoke wondrously, in somewhat awe of the item she held within her hands. It was a silver key of a normal length and shape that had the design of some sort of purple orb on where the person's hand would hold it, on its head. It seemed to shine, unnaturally, even in the darkness of the basement they were contained in. Strange.

MEANWHILE...

"They're not back yet? Wow, I wonder what's happened."

I smiled at her answer. It seemed fair and to fit her characteristics perfectly. But, it was a curious point that they still weren't back yet. What could be taking them?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

"I wonder if I should go look for them?" I pondered out loud. After a moment of deliberating I shrugged and didn't move, "I'm sure Arcadia can take care of her own problems, as well as the rest of them".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 pm

OOC: sorry its hard to find time for the forums sp im alittle rushed when i type.

BIC: i walked over to take a look at it. any idea what it goes for?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 pm

"None whatsoever. But, then again, I don't think that anyone would want to sell these things if they were kept locked up in here for such a long time. Judging by how we got trapped in here, that trap was probably set for whomever the intruder was down here in order to protect these keys in case they got to them. That would make sense wouldn't it?"

For once Kendra was speaking logically. It could be that exact explanation without them knowing. Or perhaps it could just be a wizard's old torture chamber, the magic still sifting in the dust particles in the air. The illusions and visions of the past and what their eyes are terrified to see are their deepest fears. It all has to do with the human heart. Strange, no? Well Kendra continued to stare cryptically at the item she held in her hands. She attempted to figure out what to do with it. But then, another one of the keys caught her attention and she put down the other one to grab hold of the other. This time it was a golden key that had the symbol of a heart on its head. She seemed so intrigued by this that when she raised it in the air, a mysterious but powerful shined from the object. She seemed confused as she held the item and Arcadia closed her eyes, sensing the change in atmosphere. She was projecting an image of what was happening in her mind. She gasped, it couldn't be!

MEANWHILE...

I sat there, humming the song that I remembered from when I was a young girl. It was the song of the sunlit garden. I'd often heard the people around the town I'd lived in previous to any other play that song on the piano, sing along with it too to words that, to me, at the time, meant nothing. But, with time, I'd learned them and remembered them. It was a song I'd always cherish since it had such a nice quality to it. I smiled as I hummed it, though I was quite literally blind to what was in front of me besides the lines of magical signature I was tracking. I'd wonder when Arcadia would be back with the others.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:03 pm

I started drumming my fingers against my knees to her humming. Moments later I got up and looked at her. "I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to go scope out your palace . It might come in handy for me to know that ground later on. Will you be okay here?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 am

or the keys themselves are traps to fool anyone who might want to be free. think about it. three keys and none go to the door leading out. its enough drive humans insane if trapped long enough. i watched her go to the second key thankful she dropped the first before doing so...

what is it... what do you see?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 am

"Good intuition Bryant, normally that would be the case. But, these are just three keys randomly placed here. They were in a case with many others, which happens to be right over there. I picked some up to look at them when I opened the case. The keys are in mint and perfect condition. So, they must be worth something in value. Either that, or they contain some sort of magical power to them. Aren't things that hold magical power sacred in this world or at least held in special terms?"

Kendra spoke as Arcadia was watching what was going on by projecting the image forward. She could only see what was happening as it did, it was like a small TV in her mind. Arcadia heard Bryant's comment and then replied.

'I see all three of you trapped down there still. I am blind to what's happening beyond the invisible door that separates us. But, since I have telepathically linked to your mind, I can project an image of what's going on down there for me to see. The only defect is that, I see Kendra and Inuyasha, but I see your hands and feet, that means I'm looking through your eyes. Makes sense because I connected to you telepathically. Bryant, focus your vision on the keys as you were doing. I might know a thing or two about them...'

"Hmm."

MEANWHILE...

"Yeah I'll be okay here. It's a good idea anyway to brief yourself on your surroundings. Smart of you."

As Mero left to look around the palace grounds, I sat there humming the same tune as before. I began to think to myself. How long would I have to stay blind like this? Without my sight, well, life wouldn't be very exciting for me. I couldn't see the faces of my friends. It's okay, I just had to endure it. I knew I could. I had to.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Although the castle was big and the grounds surround it were larger, it took me very little time to get a good grasp on the place. I made sure to hurry and run around so Utena wouldn't stay lonely for very long. I had also checked for extra clues along the way. I jogged over to Utena almost out f breath. "Hey, you still okay?" I asked through breaths. "I didn't check any of the interior so I'm going to do that now if your alright".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 pm

i did as i was told scanning every thing about it with my eyes.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:18 pm

"I'm fine, thanks."

I smiled, hearing Mero's voice chime in my ears. I registered she wasn't done and that she had more work to do. I'd be okay and I dismissed her. Waiting for the others to finally be gathered.

MEANWHILE...

'They seem familiar. I just can't seem to place my knowledge on what exactly it is. But, I know what it is. Just give me a small amount of time to think. Meanwhile, why not figure out what it does?'

Kendra smiled and was playing around with the key anyway. She was holding it up and turning it in the air and the such. She kept continually doing the same movements until one of them caught the air just right. It seemed when she turned her hand a bright light resonated from the key in her hand that she was "turning" in the air. She watched in awe as a rainbow fox seemed to appear from nowhere. It seemed to mysteriously stare into the eyes of Kendra, then nod and disappear. There was suddenly a warped boundary that appeared in the center of the room that, if they walked through it would bring them back outside and the door would replace itself to the basement dungeon. Arcadia was taken aback by this new development and all three of them would go throw the warped boundary, escaping the entrapping dungeon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:00 pm

I had made my way around the interior of the castle and now I was in the lower parts of it. I saw Arcadia standing there looking at something. "Hey why haven't you gathered everyone yet?" I asked her as I stood on the steps looking from a distance.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 pm

FINALLY!!!! i stretched my jericho yell enjoying the taste of freedom and ignored the pain of the noise i get when my powers are active around large numbers of humans. i fell backwards on the ground. its good to be free.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 pm

"I do not understand how that just became possible unless a miracle befell us. Did Utena do something?"

"Well, I raised this key and was playing around with it, when all of a sudden it was like glowing and stuff! And the next thing I know, there was a channel out of the doorless dungeon and we all hopped through it like you told us to, Arcy. What do you mean you don't understand?"

"Exactly that. My expertise may lie with portals and virtually anything that lies within the realm of classification known as "psychic", as well as mostly anything magical in the classification known as "wizard and witch", but this is something new I have yet to have any knowledge of."

"Those are some fancy words there! But, I understand what you mean by all of them! So you don't have a clue what the heck these things are. Well, they're keys, but, I don't know to what. It was like I raised it and turned it and then some sort of power overtook it and it let us out. The only thing I remember thinking in that moment was that I wanted to get out of here, it was beginning to freak me out."

"And so the key sought out your heart's frenetic wish and created the quickest possible way out of the doorless dungeon, which would have been a portal or rather, the channel as you called it. But, allow me to see the key for a moment. If my deductions are correct, it should work any of us if we wish hard enough."

With another moment, Arcadia took the key into her own hand and held it in the air, turning it. She closed her eyes and channeled her energy into making the wish come true through the deepest recesses in her heart, that which she was attempting to connect to the key. But however much effort she gave into turning it and seeing if it would work, it didn't. Arcadia handed the key back to Kendra, confused.

"There is a hidden reason that seems to be the reality of, only you can use the key Kendra. Now, we could test this hypothesis by each one of us trying out the key, however, if it didn't work for me, I do not believe it would work for the rest of you. And plus, we do not have much time to waste. We must gather in the throne room immediately."

"Right, but I have to know Arcadia, what did you wish for?"

Arcadia hesitated a moment and then once more the emotion in her eyes fell apathetic as she looked at Kendra. She was honest, and would never lie. And so, with a bit of a serious tone to her voice, she said softly...

"T'hat, after this whole thing is over, Utena.... would drop dead."
'It's a shame that won't actually come true though. I'd do it myself but then again, I do not have the power to extinguish her...'

Arcadia started working away, fists clenched, she seemed uptight. She was on her way back to the throne room, expecting Bryant, Mero, Inuyasha and Kendra to follow her. I, however, continued to sit on the throne in the throne room, blind. Misty and Kagome were already waiting silently in the room with me. I was still blind, awaiting for the time when everyone would be ready. So, this was it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

I looked at everyone, completely oblivious to what had gone on. Instead of asking any questions though, I decided to follow Arcadia back to the throne room. When I walked in, I went over to see if Utena was still alright. "Hows it hanging my blind friend? Need anything?" I asked her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:15 pm

i was deafened but still able to hear. i became confused and decided to be muscle not a brain. what does this all mean? i was still laying down but interested in what was happening.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:31 pm

"Come on, Bry-Bry, we have to go to the throne room, we'll figure this all out later. Right now we need to concentrate and stuff!"

Kendra explained as she grabbed his wrist and attempted to either help him up or drag him along, both of which would have worked fine. Inuyasha would just follow after Mero and Arcadia, watching Bryant and Kendra failing to accomplish anything as he walked.

I heard footsteps approach where I was sitting on my chair. It had to be the others. Then, Mero's voice sounded in my ears. I smiled.

"I'm guessing your return finally means that everyone is here. That's great. But, no, I'm just fine, I've been sitting here, keeping up the spell."

Alright, finally, it was time to find the perp.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:41 pm

I nodded and leaned against the wall beside her chair. Things were finally going to start. After everyone got there things together, they would be on their way, off to find the people behind this.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 pm

i followed quietly thinking about any way massive destruction could help in any way.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 pm

"We're all present. Now is the time I should brief you on what's happening. To be frank with all of you, time is always scarce, you can only have so much of it to do something and carry out something you wish to perform. They are slightly different but that is for another lecture, if you so want to hear it another day. We've all gathered here because it is time to set out on our journeys to find the culprit who took Utena's family from her. She will remain here and track the path we are to take by the magical signatures she sees. Virtually, to all else she is considered what mortals call blind. Mero will stay and aid her in anything she wishes to be aided in. And this is where we divide our forces and follow the two unrecognizable paths we could not link to anyone in our motley crew here."

"And there may be times where I have to rest due to my power weakening, I'd need to replenish it. When that happens, I'll tell you all to stop and rest for the night until I can gain my powers back, since I don't want to use the reservoirs of power I've set aside just yet. They're for extreme emergencies only."

Finally it was going to be time to set out and find out what truly happened to my family. I was determined and I hoped they were the same.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:05 pm

I knew my efforts towards finding the truth in this mystery weren't great, but I hoped that the group would come back successful. I was sure that with their combined powers and intelligence this task would be an easy one. I slumped down on the wall and eventually made it into a siting position.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next