MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:24 pm

inuyasha was thrown to the ground by his own aura with a thump and a short yelp that made a crater the size of his body. somehow i was flung down the same way but my aura pounded me deep into the ground shaking the forest violently leaving a deep pit shaped like me. i groaned recovering from the spell faster than inuyasha. climbing out of the pit i brushed my self off calmly before grabbing his robe. in a voice that poorly hid my annoyance at him i said You mangy animal. dont you ever learn? tch s'not my fualt she has the temper of a bull. i pounded on his head but it was too late for him to take back what he said.

OOC: youre right. she cannot utterly destroy it which is why it fragmented. BUT when she made a wish on it she made the only good wish and it was destroyed. she wished that it would disappear from the world forever. oh yeah. umm maraku completed it and sealed her inside of it before that. one more thing. did you get your magic like "Sabrina" did?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:57 pm

OOC: I see but I think we should make something else happen like that so we can have another plot going instead of wandering aimlessly to worlds and smashing down demons. It would be a good twist to have something alike to the sacred jewel shards active in the plot. And, if you mean how Sabrina the Teenage Witch got her magic, I mean in view from the outside, it virtually is the same thing. But, if you go into detail I don't think it's the same. For one thing, Sabrina knew by her aunts telling her that her mother was mortal and her father was magical, Utena doesn't know who her biological parents are. She doesn't know where her magical gifts came from, but, I promise all of the secrets will unravel in a plot in the future, if you want me to explain it. Though I don't really view it as the same.

"Why did they just fall like that? Ahahahaha, that's funny!"

I wondered why they both fell, supposedly there was a necklace around Inuyasha and there was some sort of curse put upon Bryant as well that made them both fall to the ground under the command 'sit boy'. I wondered if Bryant would fall if I commanded it myself and not Kagome. Kagome, softened her features and turned around, uncrossing her arms. She faced me and smiled gently.

"Yeah it never does get old. I've been doing that to him for a while now and it's always fun. It's funny because when he tries to attack me, he can't touch me. All I have to do is keep saying the command and he obeys. I guess that's what you get for being such a dog."

"Oh alright. Well, you two looking for an adventure? It seems that there is no danger here right now as we speak and we were just on our way back to Earth when Bryant decided to stop here and take down some demons. If you still need help, I'll be happy to lend my services to you guys, but, if not, then you should seriously think of coming back to Earth with us. And if you can't fit in the ship, there's the possibility that you and I could create a portal to the world we're traveling to, Kagome."

"Hm? Oh... Earth, yes that's where I'm from as well but I decided to stay here in Feudal Japan. It's quieter and much more peaceful and plus I wouldn't have to explain my disappearance if I went back to my time in the human world on Earth. So I just stayed here, but, I'd love to visit some time with you guys."

"Great. So then, let's set up a portal."

I smiled sincerely. I was making friends quite nicely. Great. But, then the thought hit me, where exactly did these powers come from?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 am

OOC: i remember the storyline i was just seeing if thats what kind of magic you meant... wait a sec... is THAT the witchcraft that youve been talking about all this time...? if so it was my first guess i didnt say it cuz no one i ever talked to ever saw it but me and my mom and sis.

BIC: i grabbed him again. you try to attack her? WHEN YOURE MARRIED WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL ARE YOU? not even Maru-bozu is that cruel. i then shouted various curses in a long winded fashion to drive the point into his head.

OOC: ok after the jewel was destroyed she was sealed off from the feudal era but somehow the boneeater's well reconnected and she decided to marry him after highschool. she even called sesshoumaru onii-san, he looked at her like... "im gonna kill you" and inuyasha looked at her like... "that was so wrong." as for Maru-bozu means kid sesshoumaru, oh i forgot he got his arm back and a new blade that breaks up demonic auras crumbling their bodies to dust. bakusaiga.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:07 am

"Alright, well I'm sure your witchy powers work differently from my own priestess ones. For one thing your powers are classified as magical and mine are more spiritual. But, there are different types of magic that can be considered spiritual and that's where we connect. So, all we're trying to accomplish here is to build a portal of exit and entry, accessible whenever, to visit between this world and Earth?"

I nodded and held out my hands for hers to join in mine. Closing my eyes, I spoke softly.

"Yes and don't worry, I'll make sure I explain it all. But, for right now I need your hands Kagome."

The priestess gave me her hands and we joined our hands and fingers in a lace that could not be broken. We both closed our eyes and began to concentrate on the task at hand. We were going to create a portal...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 am

i guess that old adage strength in numbers mean more than... wait a minute... doesnt the witches council forbid revealing your powers to mortals like mero and your adopted father the king...? i just realized what her powers reminded me of and i knew it was trouble soon.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:32 pm

OOC: It's not exactly all like Sabrina, but, to some extent, yes. But, if you want to make it comical and serious, I can do that. I'll do it in this post, if you don't mind.

I looked at him with a look that was almost comical in the way it said, 'Really?'. But, I held my composure, which, would have made it funny, if any of them deemed it okay to laugh at the very moment. I turned to face Bryant completely so that our eye contact remained, however, I didn't take a step towards him, just simply turned in place.

"Well, yes, if this were a tv show about a teen witch who is just learning to use her powers and has all these crazy adventures whilst living a double life. But, that's not the case here, and I know for a fact that I am fully magical, I'm not half and half. If I were then my magic would not be nearly as strong as it is now. But, I'm glad that you're comparing me to that show, that means that you find me funny. Thanks for the compliment Bry."

I laughed for a good minute in amusement before composing myself once more. Thinking about it now, I did read somewhere that there used to be a witch's counsel about in the older days for when they needed to regulate witches and the laws of magic they abided by. It was like an executive and a judicial branch for them all in one. The rules had been previously established eons ago, they just needed to be re-enforced. But, from my personal understanding, the witch's counsel had petered out and become extinct, that is to say; There was no other witch's counsel to come into power after the last one did, rose, and fell to its doom from grace. I wondered what ever happened to the witch's counsel, where they really to let witches do as they pleased with their powers?

"Well there was a real one once I think I read about when I was younger. They used to have all these different laws for witches and they'd re-enforce and whatnot. But, whatever happened to them, I don't remember. Apparently, rumor has it that they all couldn't agree on what to rule about this one case so they sort of decided to agree to disagree and petered out. They discontinued counsel and adjourned it for good, or so I've heard. But, here's what's puzzling: The case they couldn't decide on was that this perfect little witch, whom mastered her magic studies and everything, decided to tell her family that she had these magical talents. She decided to keep no secrets from the ones she loved, not even from her soon to be husband. Normally, they'd know what to rule right away, since, witches and mortals are never to marry, they'd obviously restrict and advise against the marriage, breaking the ties with her loved one and sending her off to boot camp for discipline. But, the thing that made this case so special is the fact that she was half a mortal and half a witch. They couldn't decide whether it was too much of a crime or not, too much of a disgrace to magical creatures or not to punish her. So, they dissolved over this one girl and that was that. At least that's how I read and understood it.."

I seemed to be thinking long and hard about things, then continuing to speak, after remembering what I was going to say originally.

"Oh but if you're referring to that rule that you're not supposed to tell any mortals your secret, like you or Mero or the king, then that rule supposedly still stands. I suppose people of the magical kind never let go of that old tradition so they decide to keep it secret. But, I don't think this is so much enforced anymore, nor is it that severe or dire that you'd get punished if someone did tell. But, I'm sure that's a whole other debate all in its own."

I smiled and then turned back to Kagome, finishing my little speech. I looked at her with a curious look. She seemed to be thinking about something as well, and planning for the making of the portal. It'd been a while since she'd done any of that sort of stuff.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 am

im not mortal. i dont age physically. i felt insulted being called a mortal but i didnt react... but the witches council being dissolved... why? it stood strong for millenia... i wondered if everything i knew was different and if it was i had to train hard to become the strongest there was.

OOC: hes old forgive him. some things he had to deal with in the past dont matter anymore... actually alot of things now that i think about it. but his immortal enemies are pretty much the only things that are the same as when he last encountered them. remember he avoided magic becuse his own hurt him.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:49 am

OOC: Yeah I remember. And I didn't mean to call you mortal, it's just your last post made it seem so confusing and that you were calling yourself mortal, so I went with it. But, I was wrong, sorry.

I shook my head in retraction.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to call you a mortal, I know you're not. And, I most certainly am not one either, thanks to these kick ass magical powers. I tend to think of them as a heaven sent gift and I'm glad that someone decided to give them to me. Without them, I wouldn't be able to do the amazing feats that I have accomplished up till today."

I took a brief moment of pause to think and center my thoughts around the witch's counsel dissolving. It was a bit of a strange case and I knew what Bryant was thinking...

"Strange isn't it Bry? That suddenly the witch's counsel will dismiss itself over one small case they probably could have solved if they would have just decided to think about it a bit more, analyze it, you know? Well, I think there should be some sort of rule to enforce so that magic doesn't fall into ill control or the wrong hands, even if they are of the correct lineage. It's such a puzzling thing to think about and that's why I tend to not spend my moments dwelling on what has happened or what I've read about. But, I keep pressing forward and I want to know one day, now that I recall, what happened to the witch's counsel truly, and if they are ever going to come back."

I smiled softly and thought about how great of an episode that would be. It seemed though that we were fighting no demons at the moment. Does that mean that Arcadia and Kendra can come out and talk? As said my thoughts to my mind, I sensed a warm feeling, one that wished to embrace me and the other a cold, hard icy feeling that made me shiver and get goosebumps for a moment, one that would freeze me in a block of ice and leave me to rot to death, I could tell which was which.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:18 pm

OOC: i know its ok, the age thing was involved in the asking for his forgivness i dont mind its all in character so as far as im concerned its a game. all i ask is that we play the game with all of our hearts and stop holding back our imaginations becuase of our upbringing or worries that people will judge us. one more thing, you dont need to ask me for permission to change the story ill play along as best i can in my confusion but once i get used to the change ill post better.

BIC: lets get back to earth before we do anything. ill fly on the outside by hanging onto the ship while everyone else packs in. three people was the limit of my ship for moveable space but four could fit uncomfortably. i elected to stay outside becuase i could handle the trip it was just my ship is faster than me so if i hang on i can keep up. as for the natural forces of space a weak barrier was all that was needed. and for air, i can hold my breath for a month if i have no other choice. ahh too be an abomination has its perks. i mused in content with my origins for the first time since they had ever met me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 pm

"That's just the thing Bryant. They say they'd like to come along to Earth, Kagome to visit the lands she once walked. And Inuyasha, well, I guess just for the hell of it. I know that we're already packed in the ship with just me, you, Kendra and Arcadia. So that's why I proposed I create a portal with Kagome so that they can be transported to where we're going and we can meet up there?"

I smiled softly at his musings of being an abomination. I knew he was joking but, no matter how hard he wished me to see him in a different light, I just couldn't. Bryant was my friend and though he may not be human or mortal in the classification sense, he is still human and mortal to me with the fact that he has a beating heart. And that beating heart carries great love for others. And by that respect, he was certainly not an abomination.

"So, Maboroshi-kun, I suppose Utena here is your analyst of the team?"

Kagome crossed her arms in sheer amusement and awaited an answer. This was fun, making new friends.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 pm

dunno. im still learning about her. her mysteries are as many as mine. maybe more. i dont like portals they have transdimentional debris and can be destablized by the slightest mistake in the formation. i didnt decide what i wanted to do yet but was considering all options.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 pm

"Well, I have a pretty good handle on my powers and I'm sure Kagome here does as well. So, why don't we give it a shot and I'll put up a barrier of protection for Inuyasha since Kagome can generate one for her own. That way, they won't be shifted if there is a mistake in the forming of the portal."

I was doubtful that there would be any mistake, but, we must take precaution, just in case, Bryant was correct in that regard.

"I see. Well, hopefully we'll learn more about you and you'll learn more about us. I'll tell ya something, I'd like nothing more than to be your friend, Utena."

Kagome extended her hand and smiled. Gently, I took her hand in mine and shook it, nodding and smiling back. The start of something new...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 am

Inuyasha peered at Utena smelling her from a distance while sitting on a rock like a dog. what is it? dunno somethin' weird like somethin' hidden but im not sure its hard from here but if i get closer and smell her kagome will tell me to sit ag... and ILL pummel you so hard Izaiyoi will be there when you wake up. and you probly just smell her powers if not something she can tell you if you have the manhood to ask. i snapped at him not wanting to have my powers turned on me again becuase of his stupidity i was still sore from the last command.

OOC: you never asked how come hes effected by her command when clearly inuyasha is wearing the beads of subjugation. +.+
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: I never asked why Inuyasha has to submit to Kagome's command of sit boy? And why you do as well? Well, I mean personally, outside of character I already knew why. But, give Utena a chance, she will too, thanks for reminding me.

I saw Inuyasha beginning to act strange. It seemed his nose was being rather sniffy of something, get it? Anyway, he told me that he smelled something weird from within me. I wondered what it could be. Listening to the conversation, since it did concern me, I then interjected.

"If you want to come closer and smell, I'd have no problem with that. And if there's something you want to know about that you can't exactly put your finger on, I'll tell ya, if I know what you're trying to say."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:08 pm

i dont need to get closer i can smell you fine from here. he turned up his nose looking away quickly.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 pm

"Right. That's why you said there's something weird lingering within me but you can't really pinpoint it because smelling me from there is a bit hard. The distance is the problem. Don't be a prideful airhead Inuyasha."

I turned away again and crossed my arms. But, in a way that says I just made a point not in the girly way of, "I'm right." I awaited for him to come closer and smell me. He seemed to be distinctly interested in whatever it was about me that made him smell me and have that weird stench in his nose in the first place. Kagome watched wondering what was going on. And Bryant, well I wasn't going to attempt to understand what he was thinking or doing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 am

Inuyasha crept closer to her cautiously so Kagome wouldn't suspect anything wrong and sniffed again realizing that it was her type of magic. i hung back thinking about what we were all going to do and my thoughts drifted across Arcadia and Kendra.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:39 pm

"So, smell anything out of the ordinary Inuyasha?"

I smiled.

"Oh yeah, we should be getting ready to get back shouldn't we?"

I blinked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:07 pm

im willing to lend you guys my ship... it may take longer but youll be comfortable.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:58 pm

"And a portal would take shorter. Why not just let me and Kagome set it up? I'm up for it."

I nodded, having it be a smarter solution in my opinion. But, if everyone else wished to go by ship I'd be in no opposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:38 pm

i really dont trust in Kagome's portal making skills at all she could mess it all up im taking the ship. inuyasha was adamant but i was leaning towards the portal idea then he had to say the wrong thing.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 pm

"Inuyasha... SIT BOY."

I watched as the dog demon named Inuyasha hit the ground hard on Kagome's command and strangely so did Bryant. Now I was curious.

"Hey how come you guys hit the ground every time she says that command?"

I was curious now and beginning to summon my powers to make the portal, meanwhile they were charging asking about my curiosity.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 pm

still in the ground i said pointing my newly exposed tail at him since i couldnt hide any of my powers or abilities anymore. an old preistess put those beads on him and they were activated when she said sit in a panic. as for me... one was fuzed to my seleton on accident one time when inu-kun's dragon sword went insane using inuyasha's body and destroyed the beads rosary.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 pm

"I see. Well, does it only work for Kagome or can I say it and it will work for me too?"

Amusedly, I smiled. This was an entertaining conversation, but, I was beginning to feel presences approach. They were unfamiliar yet.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 pm

only kagome cuz she is the reincarnation of the original creator so her word is the word of subjugation by bloodline. and only she can activate the charm. like so... SIT nothing happened at all even though he used her voice perfectly.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next