MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 3 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 pm

"However you just did that, I will never know. Well, okay. Then that's a special power she holds over the two of you that makes her unique. And it's something that could definitely come in handy."

Kagome smirked and I closed my eyes and continued to concentrate and conjure my powers to create the portal. It was almost ready to be created. However Kagome seemed thoroughly interested.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

i had better not be told to sit for no reason or an accident.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 pm

"I apologize thoroughly for you having to obey the command as well, Maboroshi. I really only intend to command Inuyasha to sit."

Meanwhile, I was concentrating, Kagome explaining that last bit while watching intently and I was almost to the part where I would begin chanting. Still, I felt those presences.

"So this is a witch's powers at work huh? I never knew they could be so kind and friendly."

She smiled sincerely as I remained at work, only smiling in response to her compliment. I knew that in this time period, all the witches they met, probably, were horrible, mean and old farts who didn't know the first thing about kindness or 'good magic'.

"To unravel a traveler's journey, unfurl; create travel to another world. Powers, I call upon you, don't let me down. Set up this portal to my hometown. Set up this portal to my homeland Earth so that our souls be merry in mirth. But fail me and there will be not much to do; I command of thee powers, I trust in you."

I tried to set it up, putting my full concentration on the construction of this portal. It was working, gradually. The two presences were still faint but growing stronger. They were beginning to feel familiar, however, I couldn't be certain.

MEANWHILE...

"Hey, what are we doing outside the ship? Bryant and Utena told us specifically not to leave, it's dangerous out here."

"Would you please settle down and relax a bit? You're very cowardly for someone your age. Though, I wouldn't blame you. Human. However, you don't have to be afraid for two reasons. For one, there are no demons or monsters in the immediate area. And for two, you have me protecting you. I may not seem like much, but, on the contrary, underestimate me and I'll be done with you quicker than any person can snap their fingers."

"You know Arcy, can I call you Arcy? ...Sometimes you just... scare me."

"Not that that nickname holds any importance or significance to me in any way, but, I'd prefer my name thank you. And an extra thank you to that. I am quite proud that I instill fear into others. Now... if I only I could instill that same intimidation and fear into that little witch..."

"What witch? You speakin' about Utena? She's a good person and I won't have you talk about her like that in front of me."

"So what? You're going to leave me and go off on your own? .... Fine with me Kendra, but, if a monster or a demon suddenly comes from nowhere and attacks you, seeking to eat your warmblooded flesh, don't think it was ever my fault. Now, I don't think they could have walked too far, let's just keep going and we're sure to find them."

Arcadia and Kendra kept approaching the location where Bryant, Kagome, Inuyasha and I were gathered at. Just a few more minutes and the portal would be completely set up. Then I was to proceed to put a protection spell on Inuyasha and Kagome, the travelers of the thing. But, still, these presences were like a bad itch in the most annoying of places. One of those itches that you can't quite scratch. It was bothering me, who were they?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm

when she said sit inuyasha and i crashed to the ground and i fought to contain my anger as my hair flashed gold few times. but i noticed utena looked worried. what's going on utena? some sort of magic at work.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 pm

"No I just sense someone approaching, but they're not threatening. They're just unfamiliar. I don't know why it's bothering me so much though."

I found it puzzling that Bryant and Inuyasha both crashed to the ground when she said sit, she didn't say sit boy, I suppose it works both ways then? Well, either way it was amusing, although I hoped they were alright. It wouldn't be good if either of them were hurt. Soon the portal would be completely ready for travel and soon I would have to put up a protective barrier around each of them.

"Hm, this is so... different. I can't believe I met an actual witch."

"Well I can't believe I met a high priestess, or at least her reincarnation. I sense a great deal of power resonating from you as well Kagome."

We both seemed to becoming great allies and perhaps even better friends. It was good, after all in life, that's all one really has.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 am

i scanned the planet with my senses not sensing what utena was talking about but i trusted her and decided to "vanish" back to the ship to collect it for the portal. when i got there i saw kendra and arcadia waiting and explained everything that happened to them leaving out the parts i was told to sit.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC: Kendra and Arcadia left the ship, they aren't there anymore. They got bored and there were no demons or anything out to get them so they decided to come hang out with you and everyone else.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 pm

OOC: sorry i guess i should explain. "vanish" is a term i use for when he maxes out his speed and can move in between moments in time basically he ran back and saw them and talked to them but hasnt reached the ship yet and from what i understand they are more than halfway to where utena and kagome are.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:10 pm

OOC: Yeah but that's being OPed, dude. And, how could you have possibly seen them if you don't know what route they took? They are a bit more than halfway to Utena, Kagome and Inuyasha, but, how do you know they didn't take an alternate route. Arcadia's not just any normal human as you'll find out. Anyway, I'm gonna ignore the fact that you talked to them and you're going back to the ship and continue working on the portal.

Finally, the portal was constructed and ready. I smiled and crackled my knuckles, all done. Kagome seemed to be in utter shock.

"What's the matter Kagome? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"No, no. I haven't seen one, I'm fine, thanks. But, so, these are the powers of a witch huh? And a good witch nonetheless!" It's simply amazing. It seems to just... you really know how to use your magic didn't you?"

I blushed in a sort of flattered way. Then, nodded.

"Why thank you. I have practiced a lot to control it. You know magic happens to have a mind of its own. Anyway, let's go onto the protection spell, hm?"

I conjured my powers again, still sensing the presences, Kagome still in awe and Inuyasha being cautious. Nothing, really, had changed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 pm

OOC: oh right you werent there for his third puberty he gained omnivision when he enters speed mode but it only works in speed mode. and it forces him to slow down so he is only as fast as sound. and i thought arcadia wasnt human but an eternal human... but why worry about semantics like direction... what's OP?

Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC: True the directions really aren't important. And, Arcadia, I'll reveal all about her soon too. She did say she drank from a youth well and it stopped her internal clock at 17. So that's how she appears, although she's quite old literally. Did I mention or discuss that over with you when she and yourself were at the bar? I don't know. But, anyway, OP means overpowered I think. And still, moving as fast as the speed of sound sounds like something Apollo, A GOD, would be able to do. I mean while you are not considered human, and yes while you have these great powers; To him and all other variations of God, we are all still considered human. Mortal. No one has powers that match or come close to a God's. But, for you, Bryant, I'll roll with it, since you're my friend. K? ^^

"We're almost there, I can sense that witch's magic signature being used."

"I thought I told you, she has a name. It's Utena and she's my prince."

"Your prince? She is a mere girl, a woman, someone whom is feminine no matter what facade they place upon themselves. Yet you all insist she is something greater than the boundary of her gender? I don't understand. And I don't attempt to want to understand. It's foolish how you all think of her as some noble prince. The standards of science say otherwise."

"Fine, believe what you will Arcadia. Gee, I don't see why you can't just cooperate with us and respect her wishes to be called and thought of as a prince. I don't understand why you can't be friendly. Then what was the point in you coming along with us if you had no intention of being friendly?"

"You ask too many questions, Kendra. It is wise for one not to speak too much or be thought of as too sheltered. If you continue to ask me questions all you're going to do is ignite some sort of spark within me, one of incredible annoyance."

"Do you always speak this poetically?" Arcadia glared at Kendra with a hard stare and Kendra retracted, covering her mouth and then sighing. "Sorry."

MEANWHILE...

"Protection will be completely upon you in just a moment Kagome. Then I need to do Inuyasha and then we should be ready and okay to go."

"Hey Utena, do you feel that? Two presences around this area?"

I nodded and curiously thought about who or what they could be. They didn't seem to pose a threat. Their power levels were both low.

"Yes, I do feel them. But, they don't pose a threat. I mean it's bothering me a bit but, not that much. If they decide to attack us, what harm could they really do right?"

Kagome nodded and I did as well. I was finishing up the touches on my protection spell before moving on to Inuyasha. I awaited the presences to show themselves.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: i shortened it to eternal human its easier for me to spell and identify. sorry about the OP stuff but hes old not OP in fact people younger than him are stronger like goku or ichigo kurosaki but i have an idea to fix the direction thing.

BIC: with my ship on my back i dashed after footprints that i shouldnt have seen outside the ship but we were gone for awhile and some old people are VERY impatient. soon i cuaght up and slowed shouting from behind them. YO ARCADIA KENDRA SORRY BOUT THAT.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 pm

OOC: It's all good dude. I'll roll with it and I'll continue to power up Utena too till the day she dies.

Arcadia and Kendra stopped in their tracks and winced at the sound of the loud voice calling to them, an all too familiar. One that belonged to Bryant. Arcadia seemed a bit startled but at the same time, unmoved. Kendra seemed a bit frightened and confused as to what to do next.

"What do we do now Arcadia?"

"Wait for him, I suppose."

They both nodded and waited for Bryant to get within the smallest general area of them he could before they would proceed on.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 pm

oh boy can you guys travel. from your tracks id say you walked here but you walk really fast. i enjoyed meeting up with them, knowing they were ok was a great comfort to me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:12 pm

"Well, I don't think that holds any significance further other than our health, yes? In which case, we are fine."

"Yeah, we do kinda walked fast. If it weren't for Arcadia here we'd probably have gotten nowhere. I usually like to enjoy the scenery when I take walks, but, she insisted we do things her way, the fast and stealthy way. That we should treat it as if it were some sort of mission. Well, whatever, I'm just glad I'm okay."

Arcadia and Kendra seemed to nod in agreement of what was just said. Now that Bryant was within the same distance and at the same pace they were, they could meet up with me, going to the spot where Bryant was just before and where Arcadia sensed my magic. It wasn't too far from where they were standing, which was good.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

OOC: why do i get the feeling you made Arcadia for my char?

BIC: when we met up i tossed my ship down and put my own barriers around myself and ship. not that i didnt trust Utena but becuase i knew what my barriers could withstand.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 pm

[color=orange]OOC: Nope. I made her for Utena. Well, actually, it goes like this. You know how Mero and Misty are going to collide when I bring Misty into the plot and we reunite with Mero? Well, Arcadia doesn't seem to like Utena much for a reason and Utena's not gonna like her much either once everything is revealed. Hence they will clash. That leaves you to have someone yet to clash with you. We'll form an epic team and we'll have this big event I'm thinking about by the end of the storyline that is developing quite nicely.

"Alright Kagome, you're all done. Come here Inuyasha."

I walked over to him then seeing that it was only Arcadia and Kendra that had been the ones creeping up to the spot we were standing around. Somehow one of them must have been able to locate us by some source. Magic? Anyway I smiled in their presences. In Bryant's return. In Kendra's appearance and well, Arcadia's showing. Proceeding to close my eyes and focus upon a protection barrier for Inuyasha, Arcadia sneered a bit, Kendra watched in awe, as did Kagome again, and Bryant did whatever he pleased. It seemed we were all getting along nicely.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 pm

OOC: im kinda staying out of topics im not posting in, that way i dont ruin them by posting impulsively i thought kendra was your char's...

BIC: i waited for the next move content to take a side seat on this one.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:42 pm

OOC: Kendra might or might not be my character's love interest. I know I should stay to the conventional Utena x Anthy, the original anime coupling, but, I wanted to try something new. Thus, Kendra came into being. Kendra, I'm not sure what I want to do with her yet. As of right now, her future is a blank slate. I love working with characters like this because you can make virtually anything you want happen to them.

"Okay, you're all set too Inuyasha. Woo, that was a lot of casting spells. I'm starting to feel a little tired. Anyway, let's get going shall we?"

I smiled and walked over to where Bryant and the others were standing and waiting for me to finish the protection spells on Kagome and Inuyasha. Kendra seemed to be totally smitten with everything I did, Arcadia couldn't be any less interested.

"Witches are awesome~"

"If you mean breathtaking in a bad way, then, yes, I do wholeheartedly agree."

Arcadia crossed her arms and faced the other way so that her green eyes were not on my blue ones where as Kendra's were. If this were one of those corny cartoons, her eyes would be drawn in the shapes of hearts. However, I was ready to go, were they?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 pm

i waited quietly enjoying the interaction of my new and old friends. i may not be good with words or feelings but i could tell this was going to be a fun adventure.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 am

"Ehhhh, this feels all weird. Why do I have to wear this stupid protection spell in the first place? Magic makes me itch..."

"Now Inuyasha, don't be so rude! Be nice to Utena. What you should be doing in thanking her, no insulting her or complaining about what makes you itch like a dog, dog boy! Now say thank you. We're going to need these protection spells on us just in case something happens while we're in that portal she set up for us. Witches are amazing~"

"Oh no, I'm really not all that amazing, but, I thank you Kagome for your defenses, I suppose. Anyway, I think it's about time we all start headin' over. Is that cool with everyone?"

And yet again, as guessed, everyone had their own unique way of affirming what was asked of them. Bryant seemed to nod apathetically. Kagome smiled and nodded. Inuyasha, with a somewhat pouty face on, turned to look the other way and crossed his arms, not saying a word. Kendra smiled and nodded happily. Arcadia just turned her vision with her head to find a sudden interest with a tree in the area. I guess that meant we were all in agreement. I nodded.

"Alright then, so I'll go to the ship with Bryant, Arcadia and Kendra and you two can go in the portal. I've already put up everything that needs to be put up so you guys should be okay. If not, I have this thing within the portal that links to my senses. It'll alert me if something's up and then I'll tell Bryant to speed back here so we can pull you out right away. Okay?"

"Right okay. Come on Inuyasha! We're going now."

"I told you, I don't like portals and magic and trust witches and all this fantasy like sh-"

"SIT BOY."

With a hard thump, Inuyasha hit the ground and Kagome proceeded to drag him off into the portal. Before departing she wished us safe traveling and then jumped into the portal to be taken to Earth. Minutes after that, we departed as well, the same ritual being performed so we could all fit.

OOC: I don't think I've ever played that many characters in one post in my entire RP history.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 am

OOC: impressive must have taken a alf hour to type it all. im sorry for not being able to add more to the story,

BIC: i calmly waited for everything to be ready and was pounded when Kagome said sit. i rose grumbling and regained my composure quickly. Listen you stupid dog be nice or i will scar you for life.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:28 pm

OOC: Nah, not really. It took me about 15-20 minutes at most.

I smiled in amusement of what was going on. I could tell we would all be best friends till we all happened to someday jump into our graves. And upon our epitaphs would read, 'The Crew of Saviors' and our roles in the group. I smiled at the bonds that were being established before my very eyes between the eternal souls that were us.

"Oh what? Like I'm scared of you you big lard of junk." Though he said it in a serious tone, I could tell he was joking, that he was being sarcastic. Obviously they were friends. Then he smiled showing his canine teeth in his mouth. "...Alright alright, I'll stop complaining. Let's just go already and get this thing over with."

"Whatever you say Inuyasha."

Kagome giggled and they left. It was then that we filed in to Bryant's ship and were ready for take off.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:03 pm

OOC: what happened to the potal you and Kagome made?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 am

OOC: What are you talkin' about? I made the portal solely by myself because Inuyasha said he didn't trust Kagome's skills and that she'd probably only screw it up. I set up the portal and put the protection spells on Inuyasha and Kagome, and when I set up the portal I linked it to my senses so if something went horribly wrong I'd know. We had a few final moments before Kagome and Inuyasha departed and went into the portal to travel to their next destination, Earth. That's where we're going. But, we're taking your ship dude.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next