MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 4 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:31 am

OOC: sorry... ok but i gotta ride outside this time... that absorbing trick of yours seems like it uses alot of magic up.

BIC: everybody ready? i shouted as i hefted my craft into my back. i waited until every one was settled before doing so and i waited for the go ahead before flying into the portal.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Obviously, I was very tired. Using my magic as much as I was, I was feeling a bit lightheaded. Bryant suggested he would ride outside. Well, if it's what he wanted, I trusted that he knew what he was doing, thus, I didn't question it. All I did was nod my head whilst holding it and walked inside the ship, aboard and ready to sail.

"Arcadia, would you do me a favor and wake me up when we get to where we're going? I need to take a bit of a rest. I'm tired!"

I yawned and laid down in any random spot on the floor, suddenly feeling comfortable and letting my eyes close, as they were heavy, into sleep.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:53 pm

i flew with he ship to the other side of the portal dodging the dimansional debris as i did then as i crossed the threshold of the other side i set the ship down to le them know it was safe to come out.

OOC: HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!!
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: Happy Holidays to you too Bryant. ^^

Earth, finally. That's where we landed. I was home. However, I was still sleeping, exhausted from all the special casting I'd done before. Arcadia just stared at me with hatred, an apathetic hatred, the same kind she looked at me with before. Then she spoke briefly and bluntly.

"Hey prince, we're here, your majesty."

It was loud enough to wake me up. If I weren't so tired, I'd stand up to her but, then again it sounded like she was being sarcastic. I decided to just let it go and wake up. I returned Kendra to her body and we all departed from the ship, exiting it and setting foot onto the soils of my home planet. I smiled. I was finally home.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:36 am

i emerged from behind the ship looking beat up. i may have saved the ship from debris but i took alot of hits unable to dodge them all. i grumbled something about hating portal travel but took a deep breath and healed instantly, God i love being a vampire.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:31 pm

"Just like I left it."

It seemed a wave of happiness took me over within its tightening grasp and wasn't going to let me go for the world. A big smile was plastered on my face and it seemed almost that I was drunk with excitement. However, I was in my right mind, of course.

"Peaceful, like usual. Anyway, this is where I come from, Earth. Not that I know all about Earth since it's such a big planet, but, I do know of my section of this world and what I'm all about. However, you guys can do what you want. I just want to take it in that I'm finally home."

Valiantly, I breathed in the fresh air that seemed to be resonating from the trees that were blowing in the wind. We'd landed in a forest, a friendly, serene forest. I knew many forests so it was hard to say which one it was exactly but, all I knew is that I was back.

"Okay, so while you're in this happiness stage, can you direct me to the nearest pub? I'm thirsty and I want something to drink. Plus, I haven't smoked a cigarette in a while and I'm quite hungry for one."

Arcadia said bluntly and I blinked in confusion, still in a happy mood. Now, this was me, trying to be friends with someone whom clearly didn't like me, for whatever reason.

"You know, if you keep drinking and smoking and all of that, you have a greater chance of dying now than later in life. I mean, it's not good for you at all. And even though we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, I don't want someone I know dying. It'd be a tragedy and well, surely you must have someone who cares for you."

"You digging into my past won't help you. And it is not admirable what you're doing or saying either. Stop treating me as if I were some fossil in an archeological dig. I've seen what those kind do. They dig and dig until they find their answers and then they leave you be. To answer the question, since it'd be impolite of me not to, I don't have anyone to care for me. But, thank you for your concern. Though I do not need it."

Arcadia... This is the first time she's ever said more than 2 sentences to me and for the first time, I knew her heart was ice. She was definitely icy. She was cold to me, rude in some senses, and overall just indifferent to whatever happened to me. I knew she didn't like me, but, why did she have to be so... icy towards me? I don't think that a friendship bond was forming between us; I'm a realist, not an idealist; But, if I could, I would melt the ice around her heart.

"Alright then. Well the bar- I mean pub would be go straight through this forest in the direction we're facing. Once you exit the forest, you're going to keep going till you see a town. That small town is called Vetronoma City. The pub is their prime importance over there so it should be in the center of town. If not, all their people are friendly, just ask where it is and they'll direct you to it."

Arcadia nodded and began on her way. Though in my voice a note of sorrow and a note apathy held as well. What was with her? I'd crack the mystery.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 pm

OOC: one question... who is arcadia modeled after?

i watched arcadia and utena talk and inuyasha mumbled to low for them to hear but it was obviously an insult to arcadia. i tried to shut his mouth but it was said and i didnt know if she heard it or not but i knew kagome did and that was trouble i prayed to my personal god she didnt say sit when i was on earth and i braced myself for anything that could happen.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 pm

OOC: No one. She's modeled after no one, I created her from the whims of my thoughts.

I smiled, suddenly seeming upbeat again, as if nothing were bothering me. Inuyasha could speak bad all he wanted about her, I do not think any one of us minded about his dislikes for certain people within this group. Kagome was so entranced with the scenery and how it had changed from when she lived here a while ago. Kendra, totally lost about the atmosphere's heavy quality, clung to my arm and smiled, happy to just be here and safe with me. But Arcadia, something was bothering her more than just on the topical surface of her heart. Something deep down had to be troubling her and I was intent on cracking the mystery and defrosting her heart.

"So if you guys want we can travel back to my kingdom and stay in my palace, or we can stay in a hotel somewhere in this town or the next town over. And I mean, just for concern's sake, I think we should stay in Vetronoma City so that Arcadia is under watch. I don't want anything bad happening to her if she gets drunk and is in a strange city she doesn't recognize. Unless any of you have different suggestions..."

I began to walk with Kendra towards the exit to the forest, down the path that seemed to be cleared for any traveler daring enough to venture into this forest on the outskirts of the city I directed Arcadia to. Well, better get going...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:04 pm

i pounded my ship into the ground to hide it i wanna see your kingdom Utena ive never even heard of it to be honest.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 am

"Kingdom? Utena, you're a princess?"

Kagome seemed thoroughly interested, even taken aback by my royal standard. Oops, had I forgotten to mention that I was adopted into the royal family not too far from here?

"No, but I am a prince."

"Wait, what? How the hell does that work? You're a girl aren't you? So how could you be a prince? You gotta be a princess. A girl is a princess and a guy is a prince. At least, last time I checked that's how it worked."

"And it still does work that way. When there is a king or a queen of a kingdom and they have a kid, if the kid is a girl she's a princess, but if he's a boy, he's a prince. I don't like labels and who says I can't be a prince if I wanted to be, hm? Never stopped me before. Of course, the king, my father, doesn't know I'm a girl.... But, there's definitely a time when he'll get to know the real me. Anyway, yes, I'm a prince and there's nothing to it. Even if I were to expose my true identity to him I think he'd still think of me as a prince and love and accept me as his kid."

"Does it bring you joy to do this Utena? It seems like it's been a lifelong dream of yours."

"To have finally become a prince. To have these awesome powers, I don't know how I got them, but they're a blessing. Both are a blessing. My status, my powers. And the third thing, my friends. Without you guys I would have no reason to travel and leave and defend and do all the cool things I do today. So thanks. And yes Kagome, it brings me great joy to finally be able to do this. I've wanted to be a noble prince ever since I was little. I met a prince when I was younger and he gave me this rose crest ring and he told me to never lose my strength or nobility as I grew up. His impression was so lasting that I felt inspired and then I found that I wanted to grow up to become a prince too. A noble, brave, strong prince who saves princesses and defends the lands and the people she cares about. I know it seems kinda foolish of a dream, but, it's something I've always wanted to be."

"Well I think it's fascinating. And I also think it's a wonderful dream you have there too."

I smiled sincerely at Kagome and she did as well. Then I happened to read her mind. While Bryant, Kendra and I would head back to my kingdom, Inuyasha and Kagome would stay here and keep an eye on Arcadia in Vetronoma City. I nodded and then we parted ways.

OOC: Just sayin'. In the other topic we already faced my shadow and the king was revealed to everything, every little secret about my gender I was keeping from him. So, I don't really feel like redoing the whole thing with you. Can we just say that he had his suspicions all along and when I told him he knew and accepted me already? Please?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 am

OOC: ok sounds like a wise plan. does that mean i can read that topic?

BIC: you were remarkably calm is that becuase she didnt know better? i asked out of innocent curiosity thinking about what kind of old artifacts she might have in the castle for me to look at.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:33 pm

OOC: Yes, up to the part about how the battle turned out and the little things afterward. Don't read up to the battle when Raijin invaded the castle and started destroying it. That's the topic separate from this one. But, we can say in the interim before I came along to travel with you, I defeated my shadow and that was that. That would mean I also have this necklace around my neck that contains her since I sealed her away. Yeah, so read it and have fun, enjoy it. But, don't go past the part where the king and Damascus have their reactions to it, after the battle.

"Hm? Oh. Sorry, you're speaking to me. About this whole prince thing huh? Well, um, I guess to answer your question, there are some things that, still, you don't know about me Bryant. Those things I choose to keep hidden. And now I've told you that I keep things, well, you may as well find out. But, that'll happen along the ways of our journey."

I sighed and Kendra seemed to intervene again. She was always cheery and trying to change the topic to something a little less dreary.

"So what kinda kingdom is it? Is it big? Is it small? Is it pretty or...?"

"Well, you'll see when you get there for sure. For now, all I can say about it is... it's very... eye-catching. But, I'm sure you'll like it. And I'm sure you will too Bryant."

I smiled softly and continued walking with them to my kingdom. Kagome and Inuyasha were enjoying themselves in Vetronoma City by now and we kept going on the path to my home.

OOC: I just realized. Yeah Utena was rather calm. I'm going to make that a little twist in the story about why she was calm which is why she said what she did. But, in truth, that's how I normally am. Calm about things, I have a composure. So I guess a little bit of me leaked through. Sorry bout that. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

OOC: dont be the sign of a good actor is to be able merge reality and fantasy. ive always been doing that but im not very good at being the real me.

BIC: i stayed quiet absorbing the information. i was actually enjoying earth for the first time in awhile. for the moment humans didnt seem so bad and the world felt peaceful.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

OOC: I'm an actor, it's what we do. We try our best to blend reality with fantasy but still have it keep the premise of reality. In other words, you keep the reality in the character you play. You make it seem as though the character is as real as possible. It's kinda hard to explain, but, I know what you mean, it just isn't as vague as you put it.

I seemed pensive. Trailing in thought. Then I heard a bird singing its song peacefully. It was humming to its own tune. Birds were always some of my favorite animals. Such great singers and always able to soar in the sky like that. I wish I were able to do that. Escape from the dramatics of the Earth with the flight of a whim.

I sighed and continued walking. Kendra, however, began singing along with the bird's song. She seemed to know it. With a smile on her face and her feet continuing to walk, she happily hummed the tune and then began to place in the words.

"Kendra..."
I thought. She wasn't too bad of a singer. I wondered why that was...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 am

OOC: like i keep saying im no good with words. i have to work herd to be what you call vague. details escape my memory easy. always have since i was a baby. im gonna release some of his past but it isnt much in the line of story telling.

BIC: nice voice... reminds me of an old friend of mine who died not too long ago. i thought for a moment about my old friend enjoying the memories but then i stopped as i sensed a small demon behind us and catching up fast. i vanished and its aura was erased when i killed it but when i came back i had a drop of blood in the corner of my mouth, demon blood that i drank from the chaser.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 am

OOC: Alright, and I hope you're enjoying the Trails of a Troubled Mind topic.

I was walking along with Kendra when suddenly Bryant stopped. It seemed he sensed something. I felt a little off too but I figured it was from my own doing, so I didn't pay mind to it. However, within seconds he dashed off and then reappeared back again before us with some blood dribbling from his mouth. I knew what he did and I didn't dare look further. Kendra didn't pay mind to the blood at all, she just keep singing. Then she smiled, and giggled and thanked Bryant for his compliment.

"Why thank you Mr. Bryant. I've always loved to sing and well, I didn't know if I was any good but I practiced and practiced and I hope it's made me the least be harmonious."

"Your song is no more sweet than the icing atop a frosty cake. If that makes sense. I'm complimenting you and saying that it's far better than what I could probably wager. And Bryant probably too, though, to be fair, I've never heard him sing before."

I tried my best to seem normal, after all, nothing really was bothering me too deeply. I wonder what was making me feel this way and act so strangely around my friends. Well, I'm sure I'd figure it out with time. I had other things on my mind anyway...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 pm

OOC: havent started reading it yet.

BIC: i tasted the blood and licked it away. dont call me mister im informal as any wildman. it didnt annoy me but it was like a bad itch. and youre welcome its been a long time since i heard someone singing.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 pm

OOC: Oh well you'll like it~

"Oh well then okay M-... um, Bryant. I love to sing. It's like an escape for me. But, it's hard to explain otherwise. I just hope my voice is as pleasant as the birds can be. But let's keep moving! I'm excited to see Utena's kingdom!"

I nodded and we all kept walking. I was intentionally trying to elongate the time it took to get to my kingdom. A certain uneasiness was within me about seeing my father, but, whatever time we hit the kingdom by was alright with me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

i crashed against a barrier surrounding the kingdom but after retuning my energy it didnt effect me again and i passed through. i wasnt a big fan of kings ony because the ones i met i had to dethrone but if this king raise Utena then maybe he wasnt bad at all. my imagination went wild as i imaginde the type of ruler we were going to meet.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 pm

OOC: You misunderstood, you just jumped to my kingdom. Eh, well, I'll roll with it.

It seemed I forgot that I put up the protective barrier on the kingdom myself so that no harm could come to it from intruders of the outside. It allowed citizens and those who knew how to take it down and put it back up in. Nonetheless, I took it down and it allowed all of us to pass through it. We were here.

Around us were beautiful fields and trees and plants and gardens. Each of the gardens were colorfully arranged with some sort of pattern to each one with different flowers in each one. It was an appealing mixture of color. Everything was so vibrant and bright and exuberant. Everyone seemed happy upon my return but not taking their focuses off of the things they were doing. I, once again, began to lead the way to the palace.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 am

OOC: sorry i assumed that you wanted a time skip so i took the liberty making it happen... sorry

BIC: this is the oldest modern kingdom ive ever been in nice and naturey too how long has it been since it was founded by the original monarchs...? i enjoyed the smell of the nature surounding us and rediscovered why i liked to stay on earth despite the flaws of its inhabitants.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:35 pm

OOC: It's alright. Like I said, I'll roll with it. But know that if you're going to do this time skip, then you have to be up to date with the other topic. That means I already beat my shadow and everything. And she became a part of me. And my father technically knows, but, alright, then I don't know, we'll just say his suspicions were true all along.

We were walking through the kingdom, all of it beautifully decorated with colorful greenery. The botany really did help bring out the kingdom's accents as a whole. I turned to Bryant and spoke, recalling what I could of my father's history lessons.

"I'm not sure. It's been quite a while, but, not too long. The king of it now is the direct heir, there was no deviation or change in family name from the time the original monarch laid law down here. Ever since then, this kingdom has been handed down to him through generations to come. I'm only the only different one. I'm his adopted son and though he treats me as if his real one, he can't have kids. Something happened with his systems inside that made him unable to fertilize any woman and have a baby, sadly. The alternative was me. So the bloodline ends with me, if I inherit this kingdom."

I smiled softly and continued walking. It wasn't that long of a walk to where the grand palace was. The palace that I was living in nowadays. When one came to this kingdom, from the outward appearance of the palace, one doesn't get the image one does when one walks inside the building. From the outside, it doesn't seem so spectacular. On the inside, its interior design is far beyond quite amazing. I'd only hope that Bryant and Kendra would see that...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 am

hmm maybe i can help... i walked thinking about things that may help the king with his gene issue.

OOC: ok my next post will be after im caught up.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

"It isn't a gene problem. I don't think it countlessly ran through his family's genes to become infertile as he is. I think it's just him. He may have had a gene mutation when he was born that lay dormant for all this time. Or who knows, he could have done something before I met him that damaged him severely in that area enough for that he couldn't produce babies with any woman he desired. He said it's fine and that I'm a good kid, he doesn't mind me being his heir to the throne when he passes on. If I happen to still be too young, Damascus will be right there to help me out and if I want him to take the thrown till I'm old enough, he's there for that purpose as well. But, thanks for the offer. Besides every kingdom needs to change every once in a while."

I smiled and nodded. We were almost to the palace. Almost.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:46 am

i continued to think but then saw the palace. to me it was like any other but i knew it was special to her so i kept quiet to avoid any unnecessary insults. so this is your princedom... interesting... i inhaled deeply learning as mush as possible about this place from the air and the air spirits that inhabit it. it smelled pleaseing to all the senses and truly peaceful. a rare ocurrence for in my expirience every kingdom had some form of poverty or commoner. i let my worries loose and they floated away as i took in more of the air. i looked older than before wiser perhaps but i acted laid back from my head resting on my hands behind my head as i walked and the way my steps never touched the ground.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next