MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. I_vote_lcapThe beginning of an unlikely friendship. I_voting_barThe beginning of an unlikely friendship. I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. I_vote_lcapThe beginning of an unlikely friendship. I_voting_barThe beginning of an unlikely friendship. I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The beginning of an unlikely friendship. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The beginning of an unlikely friendship.

2 posters

Go down

The beginning of an unlikely friendship. Empty The beginning of an unlikely friendship.

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:01 am

It had been several months since Raijin's situation in the district. Today he returned, but he wasn't the same young man as before. He was now wiser and stronger. Not to mention that he was the Prince's friend now. His spiked hair was longer, dropping down to his mid back. The bangs hung down past his brows and framed his face. Cloaked in a brown hood made of wool, the Uchiha sat there at the entrance listening to the merchants and crowds of people. His vision had been stripped of him temporarily, due to the transplant. For now he wore bandages over his eyes. To many he looked like the average homeless person waiting for change. But that wasn't the case. Raijin was simply in the mood to rest in the district and blend in with the crowd.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The beginning of an unlikely friendship. Empty Re: The beginning of an unlikely friendship.

Post by Cub Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 am

A small child ran down the street, clutching a sack. Sliding into a small alley she dove behind a trashcan. A group of angry looking men ran past the alley yelling, "Find it! It won't get away this time." But she always got away. Even as young as she was, Cub was still a demon. She laughed and started down the alley, pulling a fish from the sack and eating it. Being short and in tattered blue clothes she'd look like a runaway, save for her brilliant white hair and what looks like a fur belt around her waist. Her ears twitched as she looked around her home of a few months. This place has a reputation of being a place of thieves and to a starving ten year old demon that meant one thing: Free Food.

Cub

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

The beginning of an unlikely friendship. Empty Re: The beginning of an unlikely friendship.

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm

The yells of men had caught Raijin's attention. Even without eyes he was able to tell how many of them there were, just by touching the ground. A smirk crossed his face. Looks like there was another thief in the area. He stood up and made his way towards the alley, passing the infuriated men who failed to catch the thief. Pursuing the thief wasn't difficult for the shinobi. His senses were acute and his skills in tracking were also remarkable. For now he'd follow not too far behind the girl.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14 am

Finishing off her first fish, she reached into her bag for another when she sensed someone following her. Picking up her pace she turned into the next alley and jumped up on a dumpster. Cub set down her sack and prepared for an attack if the man dared it. She growls at him.

Cub

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm

The footsteps of the one being pursued had picked up some speed. Raijin could hear clearly and was able to follow. Telling by the change in her pace it was obvious that she knew she was being followed. Making a turn into the alley he heard a thump. The sound of something hitting metal made the Uchiha halt. Then came the growling. "You took something that didn't belong to you."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:11 pm

The bandaged man scolded her. "S-so what? This entire city is filled with thieves." Cub grumbled as she sat on the dumpster, hiding her bag behind her. She sniffed the air and picked up the scent of a warrior on this man. She knew she would be no match to fight against him. She unraveled her bushy tail and let it wag behind her freely. "Are you blind sir?"

Cub

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Cornering the growling thief Raijin stepped closer and closer, until he heard her voice. It was a child that he had been pursuing all along.She had a point there; there were many thieves in this district. Why stop this one out of all. "I was blind. These bandages are here for a while, until my new eyes have healed." He stood there, facing the child. "Why you steal? Do you not have a family?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Huffing she sat cross legged on the dumpster and pinned her fluffy ears back. "My wolf faction was destroyed by fire demons. We scattered across the land and I ended up here. I can't get a job cuz I'm young and no one wants to hire a demon.." She studied the man. His body stance spoke that he was an experienced fighter. She wondered what this man did. "Why are you here if you can't see? This place is dangerous."

Cub

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:46 pm

"Wolf faction? Demon? So you are not a human? This world is too difficult to understand. These fire demons, are they around?" So this child was not like everyone else. She was a demon....A wolf demon. From his understanding any kind of demon in this world was a bad one. Inside of his cloak he grabbed onto the hilt of his katana. But the more he thought about it, this girl did not seem to be like the other demons, she wasn't a threat. "I may not be able to see but I can still take care of myself. And if you do not have a job I think I know where you can get one."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down