MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
A New Beginning  I_vote_lcapA New Beginning  I_voting_barA New Beginning  I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A New Beginning  I_vote_lcapA New Beginning  I_voting_barA New Beginning  I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A New Beginning  EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A New Beginning  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A New Beginning  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A New Beginning  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A New Beginning  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A New Beginning  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A New Beginning  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A New Beginning  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A New Beginning  EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A New Beginning

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A New Beginning  Empty A New Beginning

Post by Mero Sun May 15, 2011 8:26 pm

I kept my head down attempting to hide it behind the collar of my coat which i had adjusted upwards. I glanced around and noted how many factories ran along this road. Over 5 factories and sadly this wasn't the industrial part of town.I inwardly scoffed at the thought and continued forward. I wiped a bit of ash off my face and glanced around trying to spot the smoke stack it had fallen from.

What a terrible city, crumbling under the governments idea of advancement. It was killing this city slowly and no one seemed to realize. I shook my head and stopped infront of an older looking house and knocked on the door, standing back waiting for an answer. After about a minute, the client I was meeting opened the door and let me inside.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning  Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 15, 2011 9:43 pm

I walked through the streets of this worn and dreary, decrepit town. It saddens and even disheartens me a bit to see such a sight as this. It dims the light of my spirit and soul that shine so luminously, so brightly. My smile that I had expressed upon my lips walking onto this ground, disappeared and turned to sympathy.

I walked through this city, inhaling the fumes and the ashes from the dirt beneath my feet as my shoes accidentally kicked some flotsam up into the air and into my nose. I covered my eyes as the sun shone blindly through the darkened clouds floating around it. The exhaust from cars leaked on the streets and it seemed everything was slowly progressing to its demise. I has to remember what I was here for. I was here for a regal meeting with the "ruler" of this location. I was a prince sent in order to make a pact with this neighboring area. Although, my heart felt a pang of not only sympathy but anger, not at them or myself, but, at whom did this to them. It was an invisible anger.

"I wonder where the office I am looking for could be. Maybe there's someone who can help me out a little bit."

Suddenly, in the distance, I spotted an opening and closing door to a more vast building, one that gave the appearance it was important to some extent. Without much thought, I ran towards it. I climbed and did whatever I had to do to reach the structure of the loosely hanging door on its hinges, moving it slightly and stepping through the doorway. Inside this particular room, I saw people and greeted them with a bow.

"Greetings. I am Prince Utena Tenjou. I am the prince from the neighboring kingdom, I was sent here by the king to make a pact."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

I looked at my surroundings as my client lead me towards, what I would assumeto be, his sitting room. I sat down on a chair and crossed my legs. The room was well lit, and was very beautiful looking. It wasn't a surprise though, my clients needed to have money to even get a chance to talk with me.
I sold weapons and ammunition, and with the city advancing inhad no choice but to raise prices.
I leaned backwards and locked eyes with Mr. Rinks as he introduced himself. He was the head chairman to one of the many factories in this city. He explained that with the city rising the crime rate was increasing and he need more sercurity then he already had.
I nodded when I needed to, not really listening to what re man had to say. It was always the same. They needed to explain every detail
To me thinking I was in aware of what was going on. It made them feel more superior. I smiled and nodded my head once more as he suggested a price and the amount of weaponry he was going to need. Mr. Rinks then got out a check book and passed me a check. I took it and got up saying good by as i made my way back to the door.
Just before leaving i checked the time and noted that an hour had passed and with that I left.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I realized that that room was probably not the correct room and thus my search continued. So I carried on in looking for the appropriate room. The sign on the front of the building read, "Imaimashi Corps.", however I had entered from the side so naturally, that wasn't in sight. I continued to peek into small open-doored rooms to see who was in them.

Some had girls in it talking about lunch plans, some had guys playing poker. Some had guys and girls secretly doing obscene things that should not be done. I looked away, my innocent eyes would still be innocent. I continued to look until I came upon a room with someone sitting recumbently in her chair, resting her feet on the desk in front of her. She did look important, and I walked into the room, knocking on the door as I did. I lightly bowed with a smile and said while in a bowing position...

"Hello there. I am Prince Utena Tenjou, I don't know who the "ruler" is of this area, but, you do have this prestige to you. So it is a pleasure to meet your your highness, I was sent here by the king of the kingdom next to yours to make a pact with you."

My voice rang sweetly to her ears, and while it was a somewhat mature and deep voice, it was still feminine. Upon closer glance it would be revealed that, we knew each other.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Bryant was walking quietly to get out of the open as soon as possible. his tail was drifting on the air and as he walked there was no sound. his energy level was down to nothing to further hide his presence. he smelled two familliar smells but it had been so long he forgot who they were. to solve this dilema he walks quietly towards the smells.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 16, 2011 7:39 pm

I arrived at my office only a short time after my visit with Mr.Rinks, a future buyer. I was immediately bombarded with paper work that I gladly pushed off to the side and replace the now empty space on my desk with my feet. With a slight recline I closed my eyes for what I hoped would be a blissful nap. My eyes were opened only moments later to a knock atthe door. I craned my neck so I could see the stranger as she came to introduce herself. It took only a second before I realized that this was no stranger. I got up witha smile and walked over to my friend Utena, and hugged her. "Long time no see my friend!" I pulled back, still smiling. " How are you?" I asked her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

To be honest, I was a bit confused as to why she was hugging me so immediately, it was as if we were friends (she had said so) that hadn't seen each other in elongated amounts of time. So when she hugged me, my natural instinct was to hug her back. But, after she pulled away and our gazes met, a smile creeped across my face and I realized that was exactly what we were: Two friends who hadn't seen each other in a long time.

"Oh Mero. Hey, how are you?! I'm fine, you bet it's been a long time. God, I've missed you. You look great."

I was so thrilled to be reunited with my old friend Mero. It was nice to finally see her again, after all these years. She had some nice looking clothes, her fashion sense was stylish as well, for this poor city. And, I, well I must look really bad walking into a city with my regal attire upon me. What could I do? I'm a prince, but, I did wonder what she was doing here.

"So, what, may I ask, are you doing all the way out here?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 17, 2011 3:41 am

Brandon was busy going through the proper channels to be allowed into the building, but thought that it was taking too long. as his patience wore thin he remained calm to avoid an incident while looking around and smelling the air to find the familliar scents.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm

I sighed and walked back to my desk," well you see, my company was destroyed back in Nagasaki so I've packed up moved out here." I returned to my position with my feet on my desk. "So whats all this about a pact? Because I'm deffinatly not the person to be seeing about that." I untied my hair and let it fall as I ran my fingers through it. "I would recommend city hall".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 18, 2011 8:23 pm

"Well, this pact is a state of agreement and peace between this place and the kingdom next to it. My kingdom... my father... is the king. He adopted me, I am his prince. But, he sent me over here to make sure that his kingdom wouldn't ever be destroyed by plotting armies or anything. But, from the looks of it, this place doesn't have much. Not to say that it isn't charming, just, how would I find my way to city hall?"

^^''. I rubbed the back of my head, as I spoke and laughed a little nervously. I didn't want to offend her, nor did I want to say anything bad about this town. I thought it was nice how charming and pleasant (somewhat) it could be, even through its mass destruction. I nodded to her story though as I explained my own. But, as I had just finished talking, I felt a presence, a cold shiver run down my spine and it wasn't a good kind. There was another presence in the area, another aura in radius I could feel, sense. But, who was it? I was on guard just in case.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 am

Bryant was finnaly allowed in the building and he imediatly slipped into the blind spots of any camera looking for the familliar scents. as he got closer his mind raced with posibility and fear. what if this was an enemy or someone who disliked him? But to counter his doubt hope was brimming. what if they are friends who left along time ago and he forgot them during his battles. he pressed on still searching.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri May 20, 2011 4:30 pm

I took note in Utenas words and actions and laughed. "You don't need to make it sound nice, I know this place is pretty bad." I laughed once more then pulled out a small map and a pen. I quickly scanned it then circled city hall. "They aren't to friendly down there, but if you want I can get you a meeting with someone of importance. And keep in mind that they won't be swayed with all this prince talk..they are looking for money," I said whilst I rummaged through a cabinet behind me.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 21, 2011 1:29 am

"Okay, so I have to pay them off basically? My father didn't warn me of this... well, my king. Anyway, yeah, I'd love if you came with me. Although, it's been a while, my friend, so might I ask beforehand how you've been and whatcha been up to?"

I chuckled again and then continued.

"By that I mean, what are you doing here?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am

Bryant was walking by just outside the door. he was a little frustrated that he couldn't remember who the scents were but was close to figuring out where they were. he stops at the door and takes a deep breath before slowly opening it...
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Before turning back around in grabbed a waist belt with two gun holsters, with one sheath for a long sword. I spun around again not bothering to glance up as I reached for two brief cases under my desk. "I'm here for business, its a great place for it. People need what I've got and they will pay through the nose to get it. " I then stood and smiled at her. "You may get the impression of greed in me, but I hope you don't think that of me."
I strapped on the belt and nodded my head towards the door. "I'm sorry sir, you will needto make an appointment, so if you would please leave." I continued with the breif cases, opening them and pulling out two gun blades and a long sword. I placed each weapon in there appropriate holder and reached for a short jacket to put on.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm

"You're not greedy, and I'd never get that impression of you. You're in it for the business, I can understand that. We all have to live somehow. Although, we've been friends so I don't know why you'd think I'd think that of you now."

I laughed and smiled, letting her go before me, then clearing my throat and saying in a gentle voice..

"Ladies first."

And we were off. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Eva? Tena-chan? you guys were what i smelled? NO WAY! HOW YA BEEN? YOU STILL MAD AT ME? DID YOU FORGIVE ME? WHAT'S GOING ON? his voice rises as does his excitment at finding his old friends in good health. he realises his mistake in shouting and clamps his mouth shut.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon May 23, 2011 6:28 pm

I stared at the wild man shouting at us. "I don't know who you are but you need to calm down and leave." The guy did look somewhat familiar but I couldn't quiet remember where I had seen him. "Now, how did you get our names?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 23, 2011 8:15 pm

".... Bryant? W-what are you ... of course I'm not mad at you. But, what are you doing here?"

I stared in amazement as I looked at the form standing in front of me, releasing his excitement as if fumes exploding from a tank about to explode. It was so nice to see him again, Evaline's memory was somewhat withering, but, I could remember things clearly. I wondered why this was. But, there he was, much to my surprise. A smile grew on my face as I stood catatonic, the gleam in my eyes showing wonder and awe at just his presence.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 24, 2011 3:10 am

i was following your girly scent cuz it was familliar. but i didnt think id run into two girls i knew one for sure but not two. his excitement grew but he was confused as to why he had forgetten them when his memory was supposed to be perfect. have you two had contact with any of the guys? he watched their reactions carefully happy he found two familiar faces.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

"Girly? I think not. I am a prince, Mr. Lennex and I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be called girly."

I shrugged then and shook my head.

"Nah, I haven't had any contact with them."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I stood there confused until his name was introduced. That's when my memory kicked in. "I remember now!" I belted out loud, then shut up immediatley re-composing myself. " I havent come into contact with any others either."
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

well Tena-chan until you act like a girl ill call you one. he says with a big goofy grin to show he was messing with her to have fun. then he turned to Evaline. took you long enough... he kept smiling and remembered alot of their adventures. but he stopped once he realized that something was going on before he showed up. D-Did i interrupt anything important again?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 25, 2011 8:26 pm

"You haven't interrupted much. Utena and myself were on our way to town hall. She needs to talk to them about a peace pact."I smiled at them both and stepped between them. "You can join us if you wish Bryant." Nods towards him then turns around, "To town hall!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

"I may be a girl biologically, but, I'll never act like one. This is too much fun."

I knew he was messing with me and I decided to mess with him back. I took a step forward, following Evaline some. She was my way to town hall, after all.

"Oh right! The peace contract! If I don't consummate a treaty with the leader of this town, my father'll kill me! ... What you've missed Bry, I'm a prince.~"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next