MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) Empty a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

the breeze drifted through the summer heat cooling everything. it was pallet town i was laying near the sea on the beach in the shade. this recent summer was cooler than normal as every day had a stable breeze from the sea. i sat watching the water pokemon playing in the shallows magikarp tentacool crabby staryu and shellder.And even on a rock a slowpoke laid down with its tail in the water. i sighed happily enjoying the peace. i had this ability to understand the pokemon as did my friend Mizuki as if they were talking in english. she was due to arrive any time and i was drifting into a shallow sleep listening to the voices of the water pokemon.

today was the day we choose our first pokemon. i knew she would choose squirtle the water turtle type pokemon while i would choose charmander the fire salamander type pokemon. as i sat lazily on the beach a shadow appeared over me. i looked up expecting my friend only to see professer oak. "well hello there Bryant i see you are enjoying the sea and the pokemon as always." i squint my eyes looking at him. yes. im waiting for mizuki we were going to play with the water pokemon before we made our selection. professor oak sat next to me gazing at the ocean "pokemon are tryly miraculous creatures you can learn alot just from watching them interact with eachother." i nod each one has a heart and a dream i wouldn't be surprized if one or two wanted to come with us on our journey.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 pm

I'd arrived on the scene, and it seemed not a moment too soon. There, sat my friend and the Professor. I smiled largely. Up till now, I was admiring the water pokemon playing in the water with each other and some on land too. It was quite adorable and it made my heart flutter all the same. I loved water types and I couldn't wait to finally get my hands on one, instead of dreaming up the idea that I would one day possess a Squirtle and then further playing on that dream.

I strolled up and completed the comment.

"And we'll be sure to make some new friends along the way too. Sup Bryant? Hello Professor Oak." I smiled. I was all ready and dressed for my poke-adventures up ahead. I couldn't wait I was so excited!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:47 pm

"why hello Mizuki i was jest explaining to brynt about the nature of pokemon" oak greeted happily while i stood well mizuki lets go. the water types are wating for us. i take off running down the beach enjoying the sand and wind and surf of the ocean
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 pm

"Alright! Water types! I'm so ready!"

I exclaimed happily and went off with Oak. I was prepared to make my selection. I already had a water type I was to get back home, later on in my journeys. But that was after a certain amount of training and learning had been done. I couldn't wait. I just simply couldn't wait. To go on adventures, to make new friends and foes, and to downright battle. And not only that but see all the water pokemon out there. I wonder if I'll run into any legendaries. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 pm

we were swarmed by the water pokemon and they chattered excitedly various greeting and the started to play tag with us it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 pm

"Hm, let's see, who is there to play with."

I rushed away as well after spotting the pokemon I wished to play with. It was a lonely little Seal. So cute. And I went up to it and extended my hand to play. It started to smile and play around with me. It seemed to be thanking me and I hugged it close. Making friends with water pokemon was easy for me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:41 pm

i sat and watched you have fun time passed and soon it was tiem for the pokemon selection. we meet at the lab and i push mizuki in the front of the line. "greetings and welcome to the world of pokemon. for those of you who do not know this is a pokemon. " oak opened a poke ball from his pocket and a ratatta came out. strangely he was saying this even tho we were the only two there. "you shall now choose thew pokemon who will go with you on your journey to find your destiny choose wisely as your pokemon will be loyal and never leave you."
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 pm

"He-he-hey why am I first?"

And I was confused who Oak was speaking to as well. We were the only ones with him. I blinked and as soon as he ended his speech, I gulped and took the position of being first in line with certainty. I was excited after all. But, I walked up to the Professor.

"Alrighty, where are the pokemon to choose from?" I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm

he stepped aside and exposed three pokeballs on with a leaf anothe rwith a wave and one with a flame.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:56 am

My eyes glistened as I found the pokeball with the water symbol on it. I walked towards it readily.

"I pick this one."

I pointed to it directly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:50 pm

"well done this is the water pokemon squirtle it knows tackle and tailwhip." he smiled and haded you the pokeball and a red box "this is your pokedex it contains a complete encyclopedia of all known pokemon from here to the johto region." he smiled and handed you three empty pokeballs. "these you use to catpure wild pokemon first you battle them and then you throw the pokeball to capture them."

he turns to me and i stare at the two remaining balls. i want charmander.

"Ah a good choice they say it is more difficult to train it than others he knows scratch and growl" he handed me the box and the three other empty balls and i turn to Mizuki. shall we have a battle?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:34 pm

"Sure, if you really want to."

I smiled. A water against a fire type, he couldn't make this simpler! I knew for sure I would win! I smiled and thanked Professor Oak before concentrating on the battle mentioned.

"Thank you Professor Oak! Alright, Bry, where do we battle?!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:44 pm

(remember only two attacks. and yo know how the first battle goes down)

right here right now.we both have a good pokemon at the same strength same type of attacks its all about strategy.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:46 pm

"Yes, and I've made sure I know water pokemon tactics inside and out. Even so, for me, it's all about the rhythm between you and your pokemon. Get ready Bry!"

I commanded Squirtle onto the battleground. This seemed like it would be a lot of fun.

OOC: And no I don't remember how the first battle went down. It's been an awfully long time.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:58 pm

(five move win unless another move is made.) Draco cmon out! i toss the ball and a red charmander appeared not an orange one. SWEET a rare color.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 pm

OOC: Really? -.- Rare? xD

Squirtle was already standing there and ready to go. The two pokemon eyed each other, ready for battle.

"Alright, let's do this Squirtle. Hmmm, use tackle!"

The pokemon did as told, aiming at the Charmander.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:15 pm

(just the color not the ability and you only know tackle and tail whip)
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:10 pm

OOC: Edited, your royal technicalness.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Draco scratch his head! CHAR! draco swipes at the oncoming squirtle with its claws hoping to use its own sepped and power to increase its damage dealt.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 pm

"Squirtle keep going and tackle him! Try to dodge the swipes as you approach!"

I called out with eagerness.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 pm

due to the size of the arms the only way to dodge was to turn away and on the second tackle needed to hit draco smiled. Growl then scratch as it stops. GRRRR the sudden noise made squirtle hesitate with its attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:23 pm

"Don't be afraid Squirtle! It's gonna try to scratch you!"

I yelled out but it was already too late and he would have been scratched by the attack. The growl really intimidated him.

OOC: Really? So I can't get a hit on you at all because you're already an expert pokemon trainer? Typical Bryant...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:46 pm

OOC: youre an expert too we are best friends you know what i know. we used to practice with the water pokemon... i haven't gotten to that point yet of explaining. not intimidate just hesitate oh and your squirtle has a special color too... its shell is decorated and darker and its tail is white.

BIC: go for another scratch attack! CHAR! i honestly didn't think this would work but if i didn't take action now Draco may get hit hard due to the close range.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:13 pm

OOC: Sorry.

"Right then, I knew he was going for another scratch attack. Hey Squirtle, try turning your back to the enemy. Let his scratch his your hard shell. That way we have a solid defense. After that, use tackle!"

Squirtle did as told and prepared to take the damage, it was tough but I was worried this tactic wasn't going to work. It was a risk but it was a risk I was willing to take.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 am

Draco scratch squirtle's tail which is sensitive and i called out to scratch again which his the shell.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next