MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 Empty a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

the breeze drifted through the summer heat cooling everything. it was pallet town i was laying near the sea on the beach in the shade. this recent summer was cooler than normal as every day had a stable breeze from the sea. i sat watching the water pokemon playing in the shallows magikarp tentacool crabby staryu and shellder.And even on a rock a slowpoke laid down with its tail in the water. i sighed happily enjoying the peace. i had this ability to understand the pokemon as did my friend Mizuki as if they were talking in english. she was due to arrive any time and i was drifting into a shallow sleep listening to the voices of the water pokemon.

today was the day we choose our first pokemon. i knew she would choose squirtle the water turtle type pokemon while i would choose charmander the fire salamander type pokemon. as i sat lazily on the beach a shadow appeared over me. i looked up expecting my friend only to see professer oak. "well hello there Bryant i see you are enjoying the sea and the pokemon as always." i squint my eyes looking at him. yes. im waiting for mizuki we were going to play with the water pokemon before we made our selection. professor oak sat next to me gazing at the ocean "pokemon are tryly miraculous creatures you can learn alot just from watching them interact with eachother." i nod each one has a heart and a dream i wouldn't be surprized if one or two wanted to come with us on our journey.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 2:00 am

Psyduck was laying on its back upside down, and close to fainting. He seemed out of breath as well, but he had such determination in his eyes and he wasn't going down. He looked straight at me. Was he fighting... for me? He forced himself to stand up, cringing though he was, and looked Pidgey in the eyes. I smiled.

"You're the best Psyduck!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 6 Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 22, 2013 2:07 am

finish this with quick attack before he recovers completely. pidgey took off in a flash of light willing to do what it took to win it was fighting not because it like fighting but becuase it had faith in me. and i had faith in it.FULL POWER GOOOOO!!! i shouted as it moved faster to hit harder.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 2:08 pm

And it was at this point that Psyduck had had enough of this annoying Pidgey. He was able to stable himself to standing and he watched intently as the Pidgey flew at him full throttle. Between the last few minutes of standing there, he began to cringe in pain and his eyes glowed a bright white color, and suddenly all of his suffering stopped and he unleashed the last bit of his power in its entirety.

"Psyduck...." I mumbled his name, confused as to what was happening. Suddenly his hands were taken off his head and he used them in a psychic attack, attempting to control the Pidgey in mid air.

Psyduck had a headache.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 am

pidgey was stopped and being crushed by the power of the psychic.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm

"Way to go Psyduck!"

I cried out happily as I watched the psychic attack take affect. It did what it was supposed to, and then Psyduck seemed a bit faint. It powered down, its headache was lost, and he seemed to wobble till he fainted. I smiled, that was a good fight you put up Psyduck, echoed in my thoughts.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 am

pidgey panted and stood still but fell knocked out as well.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 24, 2013 12:24 am

"We're one for one then. Huh Bry?"

I smiled and called back Psyduck to the pokeball.

"Good job buddy." I kissed the pokeball and attached it back to my belt. Then I waited for him to send in his next pokemon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 24, 2013 1:00 am

pidgey return. i look at my pokeball with a soft face the first you ever see on me. take it easy buddy you deserve a long rest. Gero lets get started. "POLI!" it looked ready for a battle and was fierce with a glare almost to say "bring it on!."
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 am

"Hm, a Poliwag huh? Mizuki calls Tentacool!"

And I threw the pokeball gently to the ground releasing the jellyfish pokemon. It cried it's name, ready for battle.

"Tenta...cool.."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri May 24, 2013 2:16 am

Quick use bubble and folow up with hypnosis Gero fired a stream of large bubbles spreading them out and then used its hypnosis attack. the bubbles were a diversion to slow tentacool down enough to put it to sleep with hypnosis.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

"Tentacool, try to dodge the bubble and use toxic on it before you get put to sleep!"

Tentacool did as told. He was able to jump out of the way of the bubble attack and soon after, he spit a toxic bullet at Poliwag. Unfortunately, Tentacool was hit by the hypnosis attack!

"It's okay Tentacool, remain calm. You got this! We got this!"

I smiled. We had to be confident. Even so he was asleep. I had to call to it.

"Come on Tentacool! Wake up!"

Damn..

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 26, 2013 9:53 pm

(hypnosis to put it asleep lol but if you want an attack that will do massive damage im game.)
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 10:47 pm

OOC: Edited, sorry about that.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun May 26, 2013 11:39 pm

poliwag use doubleslap and then bubble. if it wakes up use hypnosis again. i hoped i had this in the bag becuase i knew the same strategy won't work twice on my best friend. my eyes shined with confidence but i had to be prepared to lose. overconfidence will lead to defeat. i watch the battle and waited.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 11:53 pm

OOC: As you would say dear sir, 'just sos you know' using Hypnosis after it wakes up is a legal move in the games, however you are playing against another person and spamming the other person as soon as their pokemon wakes up with another sleep attack is not only unfair, but it is rather in the category of 'asshole'. Thank you dear sir for your time, I shall get back to the RP now.

"Bryant! That's not fair! You put my pokemon to sleep now let it rest! It needs beauty sleep!"

I cried out, half serious. I was trying to be comical and there was sure no way I could command Tentacool when he was asleep. How do I think my way out of this? I get it would just have to endure the damage until it was time to wake up. And then it would be hit with a Hypnosis attack again? No! That would not be happening again!

"Tentacool! You have to wake up buddy!"

He twitched a bit, was he waking up?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 12:20 am

OOC: okay okay but this is funny

BIC: before it wakes up use slam to toss it in the air. i hoped this would work it it woke up in mid air i had a chance it it hit the ground again i could use the dust to hide.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 12:37 am

OOC: I was trying to make you laugh with my OCC too.

I knew he'd try something to wake it up. It wasn't much his style to pick on something that was defenseless, he much preferred a challenge; Good, so I didn't have to yell anymore to try and wake it up. I smiled, this was my chance.

"Alright Tentacool! Bud if you can hear me, blast it in the face with a water gun!"

And as the Poliwag made Tentacool fly in the air in order to use a body slam, Tentacool woke up and caught the very last bit of my sentence by luck. The word 'gun'. He was a very intelligent pokemon, sealife was always intelligent haha! He guessed and if Tentacool could smirk, he would be smirking right now. It blasted Poliwag in the face to damage it, and to navigate away from it as well. Once he was distracted by that water attack, I commanded Tentacool to shoot a toxic attack at it again and he did as told! This battle was getting good!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 12:41 am

Use doubleslap to throw toxic right back at it. i knew Gero would get poisoned but so would tentacool. Now use bubble as it is falling keep it in the air so it cant fight back. it used bubble and i hoped i could win this match and move on to her final pokemon.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 12:52 am

At least I'd managed to poison it. But somehow he was able to deflect a portion of the same poison Tentacool spitspot back at Tentacool! Oh no! It'd been poisoned too. And this wasn't good; He was getting tired.

"Hey! Stay in there Tentacool!" I called out to him, but he was quite visibly shaken. He panted and tried to stand up more upwardly, but it was to no avail. Here came a fierce bubble attack! And Tentacool was being beaten down by the massive amounts of them coming at him. And after the attack was finished, Tentacool ran out of attacking power, and fainted. I called him back to his pokeball.

I sighed and smiled, kissing that ball too.

"You did well buddy." And I reattached him to my belt. Squirtle, ready for battle as ever, jumped out of my bag and I smirked.

"This one will decide it all!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 12:58 am

start out with double slap lets go! i still had Draco and i hope Gero would last enough to do a bit of damage to even the playing field. i knew Gero was gonna get wiped out soon the toxic did its job and i loved fights like this.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 1:00 am

"Alrighty Turq, dodge!"

And it moved swiftly out of the way of the doubleslap by Gero.

"Let's try a rapid spin! Throw it back at Gero!"

And Turq receded into his shell and started to spin around rapidly. He targeted carefully the small tadpole pokemon, and aimed to hit it. I hoped this worked. This was getting intense, and I was only hoping that Tentacool's poison would wipe out the Poliwag soon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 1:04 am

jump on top of it and use bubble on the ground to send it off balance. it jumped and if this worked rapid spin would be turned against squirtle. Gero was weak and getting weaker but it still fired the bubble attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 1:48 am

"Turq ascend in a sideways position so the bubble doesn't sit right, once you're in the air, cut the rapid spin and give Poliwag a few fury swipes!"

Turq did as told, making an awkward angle for the Poliwag to be attacking from and once they were up in the air, he swiped him after he came out of his shell with his sharp, nimble fingers. I smirked. This was my lucky round!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon May 27, 2013 1:52 am

doubleslap quick! i shout but its too late. Gero fell and was knocked out. i called him back and pressed the ball to my forhead. ya did good rest well. i smile and look at draco. Draco youre up use smokescreen he belched out thick sticky smoke all over the feild and it was just a pretense. NOW RAGE! he sprung forward as his flame grew hotter tyring to pound on squirtle and each hit or miss increased the power of his attacks.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm

The smokescreen worked to both his advantage and disadvantage. It was a good strategy to try and catch me off guard, however; It also limited visibility for both sides. I smirked.

"Turq.. you know what to do! Dodge it and then hit him with a water gun!"

Turq did so, dodging the rage blast with ease and found himself trying as stealthily as he could, find a new position within the haze of the smoke and hit accurately his targeted Charmander. I hoped this would work.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next