MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 Empty a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

the breeze drifted through the summer heat cooling everything. it was pallet town i was laying near the sea on the beach in the shade. this recent summer was cooler than normal as every day had a stable breeze from the sea. i sat watching the water pokemon playing in the shallows magikarp tentacool crabby staryu and shellder.And even on a rock a slowpoke laid down with its tail in the water. i sighed happily enjoying the peace. i had this ability to understand the pokemon as did my friend Mizuki as if they were talking in english. she was due to arrive any time and i was drifting into a shallow sleep listening to the voices of the water pokemon.

today was the day we choose our first pokemon. i knew she would choose squirtle the water turtle type pokemon while i would choose charmander the fire salamander type pokemon. as i sat lazily on the beach a shadow appeared over me. i looked up expecting my friend only to see professer oak. "well hello there Bryant i see you are enjoying the sea and the pokemon as always." i squint my eyes looking at him. yes. im waiting for mizuki we were going to play with the water pokemon before we made our selection. professor oak sat next to me gazing at the ocean "pokemon are tryly miraculous creatures you can learn alot just from watching them interact with eachother." i nod each one has a heart and a dream i wouldn't be surprized if one or two wanted to come with us on our journey.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 12:29 am

Draco. use a rage firespin to trap it's attack the smoke and fire form a white hot vortex as the rage increased the power of firespin enough to block the water gun and super heat it spinning it back as a boiling jet. Woah... that was awesome. its not gonna work twice so lets hope this works once. if this worked squirtle would get burned by its own attack and that fire spin. boy will that be a useful shield for the moment.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 7 Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 12:43 am

Squirtle knew what I would command it to do next - Why? Because he was a smart pokemon! And he jumped away from the boiling water and the destructive fire attack and into a zone of safety. He glared at Draco as I did at my friend. He literally couldn't do that. But I suppose, when you're a pokemon trainer, you can do anything you really want! Whatever your heart desires, right?

"Turq... keep moving with a lighter form of rapid spin. Move in and out of the smoke to confuse Draco, and then go in for the kill with a tackle. But make sure you don't make yourself too obvious!"

I commanded the small blue pokemon and he did as told. I would make sure to win this battle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 4:37 am

take that tackle and rage scratch lets go! rage the best move i ever saw for charmander. win or lose after this fight i would check my pokedex for more moves it can do. this was gonna be close i hope i win.

Draco did as it was told and took the attack it hit harder than i thought it would and he scratched at squirtle's face point-blank. Hang in there!
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Turq took the attack rather hard, the scratch really burned its face. And it tried not to cry from the pain. I smiled, my pokemon was tough. Alright, now what to do? The smokescreen was still up but starting to fade a little, and Charmander was in a rage.

What was there to do now? It was fire vs water and I knew I would win.

"Turq, find it within ya to do a surf attack! Drown him!" I commanded and my Squirtle did just that.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 4:47 pm

A surf. But how? No time to think. Draco try to hold it off with a firespin full power. I flame in its eye shone as it fired a white hot blast at the oncoming tidal wave. The flames washed away like sand on a beach and the wave swallowed Draco.

NOOOOOOO! the wave subsided leaving draco knocked out. trembling i fell to my knees, defeated. Then I stood up and ran over to Draco holding him in my arms.

Char... It looked up at me, calling out weakly as if to apologize for not being strong enough.

Im sorry buddy. I wasn't strong enough. Ill get you to a pokemon center right away. Tears streamed down my face as i worried about draco we had to fight and be stronger.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 pm

"Hehe that means I win!"

I smiled and Turq ran over and hopped into my arms. We happily celebrated as the small surf wave washed up and died out. And when it cleared, I caught sight of my friend cuddling his Charmander in his arms, with a tear falling down. He needed attention and fast. I placed Turq back in my bag and fastened it on myself before walking over to him.

"Hey buddy, that was a great match. But, right now we need to get Draco some attention." I smiled and winked, true friends.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:51 pm

i carried Draco in my arms and walked slowly. buddy.. im gonna make you so strong no water type will ever beat you again. you have my promise. i wasn't hurt that we got beat i was hurt becuase Draco was hurt. his pain was mine. and i really wanted him to be the strongest.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 am

"Yeah uh... sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but fire types are always going to be weak to water types. It's just how the universe works. And the elements too."

I shrugged and gripped onto the straps of my bag, and looked down at him cradling his Charmander. We really did need a pokemon center quickly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:57 am

weak sure but ill find a way just wait and see.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:47 pm

"So you just gonna leave Draco like that? Or where are we off to now, bud?"

I questioned him, gripping tighter the straps of my backpack.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:18 pm

pewter. then after healing to the river for some training. i swear im gonna make him stronger than any watertype.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:23 pm

"Then off to Pewter we go. Come on."

I smiled and waited for him to get up.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:20 pm

i stood and started powerwalking. the city was just ahead and near its main raod was a pokemon center. i rushed in and nurse joy met me. "well hello.. oh my your charmander is hurt let me take a look at him." she removed him from my hands and rushe dto an operation room. she wasted no time i noted. i sat down to wait and thumbed his pokeball.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:18 am

I continued walking with him eventually reaching a pokemon center, so involved in my thoughts. I was completely infuriated at the fact that he thought he could really make his fire types stronger than my water. It was just not physically possible. Perhaps more resistant but that's about it. He had to accept that if he were to become more of a fire type trainer, there was just no way in a matchup against me he'd win. Nonetheless, I sighed and sat there, turning in my pokemon for a good heal as well, waiting. 

I was tapping my food and still consumed in my own thoughts. There was a small necklace on my neck, and a gem upon it in the shape of a teardrop that glistened as the light caught it. As my head lowered to my hands and my elbows rested on my knees, Bryant would have noticed the thing suspended in space and the light catch it ever so slightly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:30 pm

i looked at the light waiting fo the treatment to be over. my other pokemon were taken by chansey and i was formulating a strategy to train Draco how to resist water.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:01 am

OOC: I'm done. That is all.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7