MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapa pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 I_voting_bara pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 Empty a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

the breeze drifted through the summer heat cooling everything. it was pallet town i was laying near the sea on the beach in the shade. this recent summer was cooler than normal as every day had a stable breeze from the sea. i sat watching the water pokemon playing in the shallows magikarp tentacool crabby staryu and shellder.And even on a rock a slowpoke laid down with its tail in the water. i sighed happily enjoying the peace. i had this ability to understand the pokemon as did my friend Mizuki as if they were talking in english. she was due to arrive any time and i was drifting into a shallow sleep listening to the voices of the water pokemon.

today was the day we choose our first pokemon. i knew she would choose squirtle the water turtle type pokemon while i would choose charmander the fire salamander type pokemon. as i sat lazily on the beach a shadow appeared over me. i looked up expecting my friend only to see professer oak. "well hello there Bryant i see you are enjoying the sea and the pokemon as always." i squint my eyes looking at him. yes. im waiting for mizuki we were going to play with the water pokemon before we made our selection. professor oak sat next to me gazing at the ocean "pokemon are tryly miraculous creatures you can learn alot just from watching them interact with eachother." i nod each one has a heart and a dream i wouldn't be surprized if one or two wanted to come with us on our journey.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:08 am

"Now Squirtle!"

I yelled out and it turned around swiftly. It was going to attack! This battle was mine! Very Happy
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only) - Page 2 Empty Re: a pokemon adventure: back at the beginning. (utena only)

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:12 am

SCRATCH AGAIN! i called out and draco yelled out raising a claw then slamming it down CHAR!. they hit eachother so hard there was a flash and then the smoke cleared both pokemon were knocked out and bulked a bit more than before my jaw dropped and i smiled YES! a draw against a water is always a win.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:24 am

"Don't boost your ego too high. I would have totally won if Squirtle knew more moves. You're just lucky your Charmander's scratch is developed and he's pretty quick to begin with. But I'll take the draw."

I smiled, not hardhearted feelings were present here. Smile
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:33 am

nope we gonna tie forever and ever. ill make sure of it. i run to my Charmander and hug him you and i are gonna be best buddies Draco. Char. draco replied weakly.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 am

"Good job Squirtle. Eventually I'll come up with a name for you. But you battled hard and I'm glad that we at least tied."

I smiled and it made a weak happy face back at me. He says he'd win, but water always beats fire! I'd beat him, he'll see!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:52 am

i picked Draco up and carried him to my house. hey oak... thanks alot you raised him well. i look to mizuki and smile Hey! you comin? mom is great at healing pokemon.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:38 am

"Uh sure!"

I ran right behind him.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:49 am

we reached my house and i kicked in the door. "Well Boss. why don't you jut open... oh my put it on the table ill see to the wounds." she cleared the table and started work then looked at you "your pokemon too if i know my son your pokemon took a beating as well." she finished wirh Draco quickly and it sat up yawning.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:44 pm

OOC: ><

I nodded and handed her my Squirtle.

"Thanks."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 am

she bound squirtle and like Draco it was better almost instantly "now just rest and NO battles okay?" she smiled walking to cook some food for us all
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 03, 2013 10:22 pm

I nodded and crossed my arms, looking for a place to sit down.

OOC: Don't take offense to this Bry; But there's something about your RP style I just can't get into..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat May 04, 2013 2:40 am

i sat down and sighed as a large group f water pokemon stormed in from upstairs. they swarmed mizuki as they always did when she visit and they were all my mother's old pokemon. As the tackle you they tickle you all over and Mom giggles.

"hmm they love you alot. hey i just had an idea why don't you to take one with you. im sure they will love it." the pokemon shout in joyous agreement with wide smiles. and line up.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 am

"What? You mean I can have one?"

I looked graciously at my friend's mother. Hmmm which to pick?

"Hmmm, which to pick. They're all so cute and I love them all. But I think I'll pickkkkkk..."

I thought on it a moment and then my whole face lit up as I found the one I'd take. I picked it up in my arms and cuddled it closer.

"You." I chuckled and lightly kissed one of its arms. It was a Tentacool, and I smiled widely and looked once more at my friend's mom.

"Thank you Mrs. Morris!" I cuddled Tentacool ever closer.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Wed May 15, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 am

i stare at the line and think looking at each one i looked into what they would become before making my decision.

i pick poliwag hes just cute. poliwag cheered and tackled me plowing bubbles at my face. cheering. psyduck looked at mizuki and cried slowly and quietly.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 5:07 am

This was just grand. I acquired a new pokemon and everyone seemed happy. Everyone except..

"Tentacool, excuse me buddy, I have to go have a few words with your friend Psyduck, but I'll be right back okay?"

I smiled and walked over to Psyduck, placing Tentacool down gently. I bent down and looked at the duck like pokemon.

"What's the matter, Psyduck? Oh, is it because I didn't pick you? Oh don't worry buddy, you'll have lots of fun here and I'll come back to visit, I promise. It'll be okay." I kissed the top of his forehead gently as I'd just done to Tentacool and smoothed over the small bit of fur he had with my hand before smiling again and finding his gaze. "Okay?" And with a giggle I was on my way back to Tentacool. I picked him up in my arms and cuddled him close.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 5:17 am

i get up to see Draco walking near me Char! it was time to go a new adventure a REAL adventure. we were finally setting out on our journey. i smile and return my pokemon to their ball and smile. looking at one then the other. Draco... Frogger... one day we will be the best team ever. i smile and hug my mom before going to my room to pack my things.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 5:22 am

I placed Tentacool in his pokeball and kept Squirtle in my backpack. He could ride in there, I didn't really mind. I waited downstairs for him to pack his things so we could set out. I didn't really have to say goodbye to anyone, I'd already done that to my idiot of a brother back in Cerulean. I yawned, tired, but happy that this journey was finally getting underway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 5:30 am

we stepped out in the new light and a new hope. life was going to be fun challenging and worth every second i ooked to my left as my pokeball opened and Draco stretched. you don't want it? okay. you can walk next to me buddy. CHAR! it shouted and we set off from the gates of town walking next to mizuki.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 11:29 pm

And so we were headed to Viridian! I couldn't wait to get this pokemon adventure started. I fastened my gloves better on my hands, and made sure my hair was okay. Not that I really cared enough for it to be perfect; I just wanted this whole experience to be as epic as possible.

I smiled and walked off with my best friend at my side.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 11:39 pm

we leave town and by sunset we see a pidgy. what the hell is that? i open the pokedex and look it up

"pidgy the small bird pokemon these pokemon travel in small flocks and are seen all over the world. when frightened they flap their wings to throw sand in the air and run away."

sweet... Draco! go after it with scratch. CHAR! it shouted and ran forward only to be hit in the face with a sand attack and blinded temorarily as the pidgey got away. DAMNIT!!!!
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

"Come on, Bry, even I knew what that was. But hey, suit yourself. Maybe that pokedex will help you out a lot along the way. And I don't think you're going to defeat it with your Charmander. Though it was a good try."

I chuckled and thought a moment. It was a shame we didn't have an electric type or an electric type move we could use. We could exploit its weakness and then catch it for him. I sighed as it got away. Perhaps we'd meet another Pidgey along the way. I smiled and continued walking towards Viridian.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed May 15, 2013 11:54 pm

"spearow the angry bird pokemon spearow are vicious and will flock together to attack anything that makes one angry"

no i want a pidgey... i look to the grass and see a rustle

EMBER!

CHAR! the blast hit something then exploded to reveal a knocked out pidgey.

YES! mimiking an ace pitcher for a baseball team i hurl a pokeball with all my might. with a flash of red the pokemon was sealed insied and the ball rocked for a few seconds before it stopped and made a tone.

WHOOO I GOT A PIDGEY. i look inside and put the ball to my belt looking at mizuki. ill call this one Flaps.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 am

"You and your names. I just prefer to keep the pokemon natural to its name. Well, unless I want to change it to something cute. Like, ooh! If I ever get a Staryu or a Starmie, I'm gonna call it Star! No wait..that doesn't sound original. Hmm, what was the name? I just had it."

I tapped my head and thought. I sighed when I realized that I couldn't remember it as far as the time and the moment it was now. I was happy for my friend, true, but I began to daydream about the water pokemon I was going to meet and possibly catch along the way of this trip. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu May 16, 2013 12:45 am

Psy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y running up behind us mom's psyduck was running from spearow and tackled mizuki. fancy a fight side by side partner? i ask mizuki with a smile.the flock grows closer and time seems to slow for us both.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 1:05 am

I blinked. Had Psyduck followed me all the way here?

"Sure, I'm game."

I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly. I could have done fine with Squirtle and Tentacool if he wanted to help too.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next