MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 pm

"Well, alright then. I guess I should go to bed."

I yawned and then smiled in her direction, knowing she was done changing. I climbed into my comfortable bed and turned my back to the direction Aiko was standing. I wanted her to join me.

Meanwhile...

Our dance continued. It was certainly just like the old days, but not quite. Now it had this sort of maturity to it, this ... security to it that made everything else, everyone else seem unimportant. I supposed that was just Anthy's effect on me but now that we were married we had not to fear of falling out of love with each other. Or worse for me, whether she actually was devoted to me or just playing the part because she was my bride. After all these years, I am glad that I freed her and she came looking for me, to be with me. Nothing in the world could make me happier, not even that power to revolutionize the world that I had so many years ago.

I continued our movements, leading her in the dance as it is only the guy's role to. As we continued dancing, I closed my eyes and leaned my chin atop her head softly, I was a few inches taller than her. We were in regular old night clothes, but to my vision as I closed my eyes we'd reverted back to our other clothes. The clothes we had worn when we first danced this way back when. My short pink locks and black and white criss crossed uniform. Her regular old school girl uniform and long flowing purple tresses. The scene was so beautiful, so serene. My younger persona got the better of me and slowly I lowered my head to whisper in her ear, innocent like, a tone in my voice she hadn't heard since I was 14.

"Hey Anthy? .... Am I still a prince?"

I asked uncertainly and a bit fearfully. I remembered that day, that day I couldn't be what I had ever dreamed or promised I'd be. And yet, I was anxious to know her answer. Her reply would be my closure.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 5 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Everything around me and Utena was too perfect. My heart still feeling our love mixing together as we dance and kept close. After all the years that passed for us after school, I was just greatful. For everything Utena's done for me; for us to be honest. As we still kept dancing, my green eyes looked up at Utena's face before she asked me a question. A little baby smile showed on my lips before wrapping my arms around her neck. "You should know the answer to that my love. I always think of you as my prince, no matter our age or anyone's suggestions. I'll love you forever." I smiled to her and mean everything I said.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aiko just nods before gently walking over to the bed too, sitting down and gets under the covers. They were really warm but that didn't bother Aiko much. She held on to the blankets while looking ahead.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 am

"Hey, you should try to get some sleep Aiko, okay? I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be complicated."

I said kindly, my back still facing to her. I wouldn't blame her if she felt uncomfortable. She was in a new house with strangers that she has never met before. How should she know to trust us, me for that matter? Why would she ever want to willingly sleep in a bed with whom she's just met a few days ago? I haven't been there for her all her life and she had definitely never been in mine before. But she seemed harmless and I wanted her to know that I was as well. Or maybe it was because it was dark and during the night is when things are most scary. Being in a new house and all, was she just scared or nervous something was gonna happen to her? Internally, I sighed and turned over, pressing my front to her back and wrapping one arm around her waist before my hand hit the bed and I brought her into me, sort of cuddling her. I had my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep. But I wanted to show her there was nothing to be afraid of and that I'd protected her.

Meanwhile...

We continued our dance. Gently, I felt her arms wrap around my neck. Softly, I blushed. She whispered back: 'You should know the answer to that my love. I always think of you as my prince, no matter our age or anyone's suggestions. I'll love you forever.' The immediate thought that came to my mind was: 'She must mean it, but Anthy.. how long is forever?' And then it clicked. It makes no difference if we die or live, if we are reincarnated or not, if we happen to lose each other somehow.. all trails of love lead back to the hearts that were originally connected. And so if we ever did lose one another, by whatever means, I knew we would find a way to find each other once more. But, her answer, it made me smile. A prince to her always hm? I giggled sort of, and then whispered back, wrapping my arms gently around her waist as we moved swiftly.

"Then you're my princess Anthy. Always."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 pm

"I'm happy to know that you still think I'm your princess cuz I'll always think of you as my best husband and prince for my life." I looked to her gently, green eyes showing my deep love for Utena. I never wanted to leave her because I'll be by her side forever and in her heart. I smiled more before sneaking a light peck kiss on her warm gentle lips.
```````````````````````````````````````````````
Aiko did wonder of the next day and the events that might happen for her and Hana. She didn't want her to get hurt cuz of her but just tried to go to sleep. She felt hana's arms wrap around her waist gently while trying to go to sleep but lightly blushed just a bit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Within a few minutes, I was asleep. My arm still was wrapped around her waist for protection during the night. She could feel my breath on the tops of her hair, as I was still bigger than her when we laid down in bed. I was taller so it would only make sense that I was bigger. Anyhow, I was enjoying my dreams, hoping she'd get to sleep soon as well.

Meanwhile...

We continued to dance, the movements almost exact as the night we were trying to recreate. It seemed the atmosphere was just right. I sighed contently. This had to be a perfect night. Things couldn't get much more perfect than this. And I was sure to thank Dios himself for ever granting me this gift of a girl. This angel of a girl to be my wife.

"Thank you Anthy, you don't know how happy that makes me."

I smiled and kissed her cheek softly as we continued our dancing to the rhythm of the song of our love. I held her by the waist with two hands now and placed my head on top of hers, so our forms could be completely pressed to one another, enjoying the other's warmth. A night made in heaven.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 am

"I'm gald to know it makes you happy, Utena becuase that's how you make me feel whenever I'm around you." I felt ourselves still dancing while following her movements. this night was just too perfect for us as my green jade eyes looked into her ocean blue eyes. I was really going to be happy and never become sad if I had my prince with me. Same for my family too.
`````````````````````````````````````````
Aiko remained quiet and still, feeling Hana's warm breath against the back of her neck. She looked to the window seeing the bright moon out but it was a curested moon but she didn't mind. She would be sleepy in a little while but not just yet. She kept her eyes right on the moon looking at it but wonders of tommorow and how it will turn out. Will hana get hurt cuz of her? Will me and Utena be hurt too cuz of that? Lots of thoughts were flowing through her mind so she just sighed to relaxed, closing her eyes trying to sleep but did a while later.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm

I remained asleep, unmoving, waiting for what tomorrow would bring. Perhaps a new adventure. Perhaps a new friend. And perhaps it is the same path I've walked each day to and from school, nothing new or out of the ordinary. I did know one thing though; Tomorrow would certainly not be plain if I had Aiko around. Things would change and I'd hoped for the better.

Meanwhile...

We continued dancing, a night spent in eternity, a night to share our love in a romantic way. Then a thought hit me; Although I managed to save Anthy in the end and she found me, I never knew what became of Akio, the culprit in all of this. I did not move from my position with my head rested atop hers and my arms around her, holding her gently. But, I did whisper to her...

"Say Anthy, what ever became of Akio? You know, your brother?"

It's curious that I hadn't thought about it all of these years but now it was just coming to me. I guess I was just distracted by Anthy's charms. Hm.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

"To be honest, I don't know. Ever since I left that day, I never heard from him since then. Maybe he's alright or doing something with his life." I looked quiet hugging Utena still to me. Maybe he is doing well for himself or just thinking of another plan like he did before with me but he wouldn't be like that..would he?
````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aiko kept sleeping while now relaxing hugging a pillow in her arms. She wasn't that nervous anymore which was okay but now just looked quiet, thinking if her life and hana's would be alright.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm

"I sure do hope he's changed for the better. That would be amazing, after all the pain and destruction he caused. To me and to you. More or less to you. How could be so selfish? I should have picked up that there was something going on. Something not right."

I spoke quietly to her as we continued our slow movements. The song had ended and now we were just dancing to the rhythm of silence. It felt nice to just spend a moment with Anthy like this without interruption from anything. I just hope that Akio isn't up to something with Hana, because if he is.... I'll make sure I kill him.

Meanwhile...

I remained asleep, holding Aiko in my arms. My dreams centered around me winning a dance competition and achieving this ultimate greatness. A power was handed to me I could do anything with. It was called the power to revolutionize the world. I blinked as the light was handed to me. So I could do anything with this power hm? But before I got a chance to actually touch it, it faded from existence and my whole world went black. I tried to dance my way out of the darkness but it was no use. I couldn't find the right sequence of steps or rhythm or movement or anything to pull me from this dark place I'd entered into. Suddenly, I heard a voice. A female one that sounded like Aiko's. She told me to keep dancing, dancing is the key. And so I did, I would never stop, even if I was tired, I continued. I needed to find a way out of this abyss and if dancing was the only way, so be it! Light here I come again!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Aiko kept sleeping quietly feeling hana still holding her in her arms. In a way, she was still wondering of how this is going to go for her, for the next events that will happen for her and Hana. Aiko's dreams were calm and quiet and not so bad but she just sighed in her sleep, hugging the pillow a bit.

````````````````````````````````````````````
"Please calm down, Utena. I don't know myself since I never heard from him in a while now. Maybe he did change his ways or not. What if he found about about knowing where you and I are? What if he...tried to take away our family?" I was still worried about my family. My love and my daughter with her new fiend. I just wish I can be a bit more help for them even if I couldn't fight.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:50 pm

"I'm fine, I'm calm. He just better not include our daughter in any of this. Otherwise, it'll be that same duel all over again. And then that girl's life will be at stake just like yours was."

I looked downward. There was no way that this was going to intrude into my family ever again. No way. I wasn't going to have him tear us apart like last time. It took us several years to find each other once again and I won't disappear, and I won't have Hana disappear. She's way too important to us to ever disappear. Gosh, I really hope she'd be alright. Then again Hana was quite the strong girl, if I just had a little faith, I knew she'd be fine.

Meanwhile...

I continued sleeping and then suddenly woke from my dream for a moment. I sprang up and seemed almost breathless, having experienced such an intense dream. I looked to Aiko. She was still safe and still in my arms, but asleep. I smiled and slowly, went back to sleep, closing my eyes peacefully. The sun was still a few hours away but it was readily coming as was a new day at school. Man things were getting so involved in my life, I didn't know where to go from there. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to fight any more of those duels, even though they were really cool. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:39 am

Aiko kept sleeping whlie relaxing in Hana's arms still but her own dreams were nothing but blank. She didn't dream of much just either dark empty ones or to the ones that were just plain scary. It didn't cause her to wake up though as she just kept sleeping, ignoring the point. She didn't get why she had these dreams but they were something else to her. Aiko did know one thing that when she goes to school with hana tommorow, alot will be happening.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I know but don't worry my love. I know we both can do what we can to keep our baby girl safe and the same for her friend. I mean, even if that did happen to our daughter and Aiko, we both can do what we could to help them and when I say that, I mean I'll be helping too." I touched Utena's cheek to hoep she will be not too angry. I knew both of us wanted to help the two so they didn't have the same problem me and Utena had years ago.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:10 pm

"Come on Anthy, we'd better get to bed as well. It is getting late."

And with that we all were asleep for the night, dreaming of new beginnings tomorrow.

The next day...

I woke up and got ready for school. First, I went to take a shower and freshen up a bit and then I grabbed all the pieces to my uniform placing it on and fixing my hair. Then I brushed my teeth and was about to head downstairs to eat some breakfast when I remembered Aiko had been sleeping in my bed. That reminded me of the dream I had. It was... interesting too. Nonetheless, I walked over to her and shook awake gently.

"Come on sleepyhead, it's time for school. Get up and get ready and I'll meet you downstairs for some breakfast. Hopefully my mom is up so she can cook us something. Otherwise, I'll just fix us some cereal."

I winked and then went down the stairs knowing that Aiko would be fine getting ready on her own. Luckily as I went downstairs my mother was already awake and making tea for herself and eating some buttered toast. I greeted her happily and sat down at the table.

"Good morning, mom. What's for breakfast this morning?"

I guess my dad was still sleeping as he wasn't present in the room. He was sleeping and seeming to have an interesting dream, meanwhile Chu chu climbed on him and cuddled up, falling back asleep as well. It must be good to be a pet sometimes. You have an an easy life. I awaited for breakfast to be set in front of me and gazed at the ring on my finger. Yep, this school year would be interesting alright.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Aiko did open her eyes while feeling the shake from hana, sitting up gently to rub her eyes. All she did was nod to Hana as she leaves to get some breakfast and then she gets out of bed, heads to the bathroom and begins taking a shower but a light quiet one, Brusing her teeth and washing her face. She got dressed in her clean school uniform before putting on some sockes to walk downstairs now.

I was still pouring some tea for everyone that was awake before hearing hana's happy voice. "Morning Hana. Just some toast, eggs, orange and apple juice. Some oatmeal and grits too. I even got some fresh fruit that would od good too."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:52 pm

"Great, I think I'll have some toast and eggs, an apple, some orange juice aaaaaaand a cookie maybe?"

I pouted. I knew it wasn't good for me and that was probably way too much food for one small person like myself to ever ingest. But it was probable and something that I was accustomed to doing since my appetite was just like Chu chu's. I didn't understand, I was the daughter of Utena and Anthy and Chu chu was just our pet and yet his eating habits have become like my own. Scary. o.o Speaking of parents, that reminds me...

"Hey mom. I have a question for you. It's about how I was born."

I took a pause and then tried to word this just right.

"You and daddy are both girls right? ... So, if you're both girls, how did you make me? And I have to be your kid since my hair and my eyes and everything came from you and Utena, sorry, daddy. But... that doesn't make sense. So.. how..?"

My voice trailed off trying to put 2 and 2 together. But however I tried, I couldn't make 4. Eventually, I sighed and gave up and looked to my mom to explain herself and give me her answer. It wasn't normal that two women had a baby. So ... was there a sperm donor involved? Or..?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm

I smiled with a nod to get that ready for Hana while seeing Aiko come down and sit by Hana quietly. When she asked the other question to how she was born, I was stumped to explain. "Hmmmmm, let me see..." I didn't know how to explain this but I just hope that it's good enough. "Hmmmm, well. I think you're father can explain this better than I can but I have to think of how I can try to explain."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:40 pm

It was right on cue that I would have woken up and made my way downstairs for breakfast. I yawned, with my messed up hair from sleeping and went straight into the fridge to get some milk, forgetting that there were cups and a coffee machine to make coffee for me and going to drink from the carton of milk itself. Yeah, that's how tired I was. I yawned once more.

"Morning all."

"Dad you're a mess. There's the coffee cups, there's the coffee maker with the brands of your choice. And you have the milk in your hands. Must I direct you through everything in the morning?"

And it was not long before she had ordered me around that I blinked and started to wake up and function more normally. I looked at the milk carton in my hands confusedly.

"What? Milk? Just milk? ... Right coffee. Coffee."

I said and got up to go make coffee. It was always a process with me to wake my brain up from its slumber in the morning. And once I heard Hana's voice, I usually was fine and able to think or function. She then giggled and took a bite of her toast before asking me the same question, no doubt, she'd asked Anthy before I came down.

"Hey Dad? You're... a girl right?"

"Even though I don't like to admit it sometimes, yes."

"And reproduction between humans occurs between a boy and a girl right?"

"Yes, that's true."

"Then, if you and mommy are both girls how was I made and born? Two girls can't make a baby... Unless, you weren't always a girl? Daddy, were you born a boy and changed your sex?"

I sighed, she wasn't making this any easier. I sat down, once I finished making my coffee and was going to deliberately tell her what happened and what caused her to be born. I sighed and decided to just tell her the direct and honest truth, no sugar coating things, no story, no nothing.

"You really wanna know?" She nodded excitedly. I sighed. "Alright. I was always a girl. I was born a girl, I've just always been a tomboy. Anyway, that has nothing to do with anything. You just need to know that I was born a girl and have stayed a girl my whole life. Naturally. Eventually, I started dating Anthy, after falling in love with her, and it was nice. The time we were dating. We enjoyed the others company and we were deeply in love. Not a force in the world could split us apart. It brought us happiness and we weren't going to give that up ever. So one day, I decided I loved her so much that I was going to marry her and so I proposed. She said yes and we married. We have been happily married ever since that day and even the days you were born. And trust me, those were some rough patches, having a baby and all."

"Okay but how was I born? I mean... I wanna know already!" She exclaimed excitedly. I sighed and dug into my memory. It was a day I could never forget.

"I'd just finished another duel with someone. Even though I'd beat him long ago and the whole duel game had ended, he insisted on a rematch and so when he challenged me, I accepted. Of course I won and the thing ended once more, no more challenges from him, no more nothing. Anyway, as I found out the following day, he'd cursed me. Everything seemed normal, I came back from playing basketball with some friends of mine. And it was a decently hot day so I was obviously sweating. When I got back to where Anthy was, I either had to take a shower or it was raining and since it was during one of the colder seasons, the rain was obviously very cold. So you get the point, cold water. It splashed on me and somehow I changed into a boy. Functional parts and everything and I couldn't find a way to change me back. Well, Anthy here seemed to like it to some extent. And we ended up making love..."

I began blushing, thinking back to the moment between us we'd shared. I looked down at the coffee in my hands cryptically preparing myself for the next event in the sequence.

"Well I didn't use any protection with her and thus she got pregnant, and then you were born and we've been taking care of you and raising you ever since you came into this world, Hana. That's the honest to god truth. And you know, I used to think that this curse was such a horrible thing to have put on me. But, if he hadn't done that in the first place, I wouldn't have my daughter and the only thing that could have made my life with Anthy better."

I smiled and ruffled her hair, then taking a sip of my coffee. She seemed dumbfounded.

"So do curses like that still exist or?"

"I don't know, but I don't want you or me to find that out."

"Hehehe, okay daddy. Thanks mom for the breakfast. Shoot, we're gonna be late if we don't get moving Aiko. Come on!"

She waved goodbye and was off to school with Aiko. I sighed and chuckled to myself, taking another sip of my coffee. Such a wonderful kid.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 am

I looked to see Utena come down though I thought she looked a bit funny like that, giggling a baby bit. she did wake up from that and I gave her the usual cup of coffee. Aiko kept looking around the kitchen to see our family but she just remained quiet while eating her bowl of fruits I made for anyone that wanted a bowl. NOw hana was told the true story about how she was born and it seems it didn't bother her too much.

At least Utena was rethinking of the memory that she was used to it so much. Now, she was just relaxing a little bit or so before hana gets up and went to school with Aiko that follows after her. "Have a good day you two!" I tried to call out while waving to them from the kitchen window but sees them hurring off to school.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 pm

"Yeah and don't get into too much trouble!"

I shouted and took another sip of my coffee. She just giggled on her way out, pulling her friend by her hand, gently. She certainly did have her hands full the task of school and little did she know her life was about to become a whole lot more complicated.

Meanwhile...

"So are you in any of my classes or do you need to go somewhere else? I have class with Kaori in the morning. It's math. I mean, I'm good at math, but sometimes I just can't function you know?"

I sighed. I was all hyped up and ready for school. I don't know why, I just was. I guess today was going to be a good morning. And sooner rather than later I was approached, rather, almost tackled by Kaori, one of my other good friends. She was always so hyperactive and ready to go no matter what, always in high spirits. I wondered: What was her secret? I blinked and tried to ready myself for her flying glomp I knew was coming. ^^''

OOC: Later on, could you do me a favor Anthy? Could you play Saito? That guy who is just like Saionji, the one who owned Aiko before Hana? He's gonna challenge her to a rematch. And basically this is how it's gonna go with the whole plot. The same as with Utena and Anthy in the series. ^^'' Except I have some new twists and turns planned.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

ooc:Yeah sure. I can do that.

Aiko just blinked wondering why Hana was being prepared for something till she hears a happy squeal and of course her other friend katori show up, jumping on her back quickly. "Hiiiiiii Hana!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey there Kaori. It's nice to see you always hyper."

I chuckled lightly to myself, holding her atop my back like a piggyback ride. I didn't understand why she always did that? Hehe, gotta love her though.

"Oh yeah, you know Aiko right? Aiko... this is my best friend, Kaori."

I smiled and let them be introduced to one another. It was nice to have friends interacting with friends, it made my life a whole lot easier. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 pm

"Of course I am! I like doing this because it's fun fun fun!!!!" She kept holding on to hana while smiling big on her face. NO matter what she did, she'll always be hyper for her friends. Aiko blinked but smiled a bit before hearing hana introduce her to karoi. "Nice to meet you."

"Same for you too, Aiko!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 pm

"Well it's good to know that you two are getting along. But we ought to head to class, Ka. Come on."

I began to walk in the direction we had to go in with her still on my back. Aiko went off to do her own thing and I happily waved her a goodbye, winking and then saluting. It was sorta my style do that kind of salutation anyway.

"Hey I feel more awake than before. I'm ready for math! Let's do this!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Everyone was now in class but Aiko was back to where she was before but didn't know of familar eyes watching her. This person was still angry for how he lost that day but he wouldn't let it happen again. Not this time. As for Kaori, she just kept holding on to Hana as they went to class.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm

"So what do you think we'll do in math today? There gonna be some sort of a test or... just more worksheets? I swear.. the teacher wastes paper by doing that. Printing out countless problems for us to do. They're easy... but still."

I sighed and rested my chin in the palm of my hand my elbow at the desk as I looked out the window adjacent to me on my right side. I saw flowers and the beautiful scenery around the school outside, but upon a closer glance, I saw Aiko standing there talking to some guy. As the angle of his body turned, it revealed to be... SAITO?! But what was he doing with Aiko? I thought they broke up or whatever? Immediately my face scrunched in confusion and my head went off my hand.

"Wait a minute... hey, what's Aiko doing with Saito? I thought they weren't going to see each other anymore... or she was done with him or something?"

I blinked. This was all so confusing, what the heck was going on here? He seemed to have an extremely sorrowful gleam in his eyes when talking to her. He seemed apologetic and like her was a lovelorn fool begging for her to come back to him. She kindly resisted and tried to politely end the conversation. But he persisted. He grabbed her wrist lightly and brought her back to him, and as soon as she mentioned my name; which it seemed like she did, his face scrunched in sudden anger. He sighed and then quickly brought his hand up to slap her across the face. He seemed to be yelling and then he turned the other way and walked away from her. She remained on the ground hurt. I immediately stood up from my chair in utter shock and disgust, unaware at the time that the teacher had started class.

"Oh perfect Miss Tenjou. Would you like to answer the problem I was just about to write on the board? You did stand up."

I looked nervously at her, snapping out of my angry daze.

"Huh? Oh yeah? But, can I go to the bathroom after? I really have to pee."

The class giggled and she huffed, obviously not finding that funny like the class did. I waited for her to write the problem out on the board. I went up there and took the chalk gently from her hands. I worked out the problem step by step and achieved the correct answer.

"I'll leave the explaining up to you teach but my bladder's gonna burst if I don't go now!"

I ran out of the classroom and sprinted down the hallway towards the bathroom so it seemed that I was really going to the bathroom. Then I found the door to the outside, I grabbed the handled and pushed it open as quick as possible. I ran until I could find Aiko sitting on the ground still with her hand over her cheek. When I found her, I was out of breath but I still ran over to her and covered her with my arms.

"Are you alright... Aiko?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next